How do you remineralize your drinking water, Zig Forums? You don't still drink bottled water, do you?

How do you remineralize your drinking water, Zig Forums? You don't still drink bottled water, do you?

Attached: rodi.jpg (200x225, 6.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerowater.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just got an elaborate filtration system installed recently and am going to figure remineralization out next. In the meantime I make it a point to get minerals and electrolytes in my diet. Fully filtered water is okay so long as you're aware you're incidentally flushing out the bad with the good. Thus, properly regaining lost minerals and electrolytes is important.

I only drink natty light, checkmate jews. bottled water did nothing wrong

We don't. Get fucked motherfuckers. You all fucking die up and down. Everyone and everything. Haha. Fuck you all.

this

take minerals … ground to powder … put in water … stir

you realize there is no difference (or not a measurable one) to your digestive system if take your minerals this way

this kind of detailed outlook on nutirition gains little positive returns. your time is better spent reading a good book

I use one of the Berkey filters. Don't know how well it performs compared to more advanced setups (e.g. reverse-osmosis), but it produces clean tasting water. And it's just a drip filter so I don't bother with remineralisation.

you are a retard

you too

go fuck yourself nigger

Can't stand distilled water either, I use Concentrace drops myself, or if thats not available lemon drops (squeezed lemon).

Well the mod note says that that thread was locked as a self improvement thread already exists

Natty light? What are you, a pussy?

He is a real man's water, next time get daddy the right stuff.

Attached: NATTY-DADDY.jpg (404x604, 31.11K)

What can a pollack buy in Canada?

This Berkey shit is a US gimmick plus I heard it’s mostly a scam.

Shill me on the real technology, either RO or home distillation

Attached: BE5B797F-D265-452D-B96F-14DC7838DDCB.png (569x802, 492.96K)

Buy a filtration system with a built in remineralizer.

How so? I use one and it seems just fine, actually testing the water for certain things is out of my league though. The filters can be considered somewhat expensive but it's still far cheaper than bottled water.

I’ve heard tons of things ranging from the filters themselves containing toxins and contaminating the water with various particulates, to turning water milky, to actually just mostly being straight up full of shit as the filters actually start letting in trace amounts right away. I researched them heavily there’s no shortage of unhappy Berkey owners out there

It may or may not be one of the best solutions right now but that’s not gonna last

Attached: C5B78575-A1DB-4A7F-B6BB-19B9C9F2F8FC.png (1668x2224, 6.87M)

Making a gravity fed carbon filter ain't hard
It's a slow filter though

Well you do have to actually read the instructions and wash, prime and install the filters properly, and considering how many dumbfuck mongrels I'm surrounded by I could see them fucking up any number of steps. The trace amounts thing is what worries me, I'd have no way to know. Other than that, what comes out of it tastes far better and cleaner than what goes in.

I get all my drinking water out of a fresh stream.

R.O. is the way to go.

These seem to be the same thing filterman shills, so I wouldn't expect very much. You're better off with a RO system and tank than a tiny 2 gallon tank with proprietary filters.

Whole house filter + UV.

How about these zerowater guys?
zerowater.com/

Tried one of their filters a while back. Seems to do what it advertises. But the jew is always out there.

Kinetico. Expensive but awesome.

Shitposting aside, what's the best product? I still drink straight tap but you niggers always make me paranoid when filters come up.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (709x765, 35.53K)

UV? What do?

You fucking nigger animal.

UV kills any bacteria that are left over after filtration. You just run the water under a UV light

Interesting, user. Thanks.

I do too.
It's only a problem if your municipality has been run by kikes for extended periods of time.

Just remember it has to be a UVC (

It's got electrolytes.

Well water is safe, right? It tastes weird, like dirt almost but it looks clear without any floaters. I think the dirt taste may be iron, not sure though. When it’s cold you can’t taste it

Not at all trying to slide or take away from an important discussion on a topic such as water fluridation or the poisoning of the general public through over acidic bottled water. But OP, this is by far the most abysmally low effort halfchan shit tier thread I have seen in the catalog since imkikefy. Please do yourself a favour and actually try to create a proper thread to guide the topic you want to discuss. Begin with a proper subject line, a red text opening paragraph and some links and archived pages to something worth discussing.

I have a remineralization system that concists of 7 or 8 activated almonds that the water flows over.

As long as you reactive the almonds every day or two it really helps with positive energy flows and lay lines.

Don't tell me how to post, nigger. Filtered.

But to now add something to the topic, I personally drink tank water. I then boil the water and filter through a really decent stone filter. Absolutely delicious water. Havent drank tap water in 5 years. Havet drank milk in 2. Cannot recommend it any higher guys.

You shouldnt boil the water after you already drank it that can kill you.

Wow arent you a little snowflake, just make a little more effort you fucking dunce. You must be a really educated individual with that amazing ability to handle constructive criticism.

Hahaha shit nice catch, I do not drink my urine, I boil the tank water and filter it before consumption.

I drink my rural German water right out of the tap without any filters.
Sometimes it smells a bit like chlorine but that's nothing for the delicious delicious minerals in it.

Fucks up all things with scale, though. If our water were any harder, chalk would come out of the taps.

My have a well. My tap water already has plenty of minerals and radon

What are you, a nigger or a chink?

German water is loaded with hormones to make the populous docile and accepting of enrichment.

Like most people I grew up drinking coffee and tea with a bit of milk. Was just surprised at the benifits of cutting it out and drinking black coffee or tea did for me. Wtf is wrong with you jew boy? You seem triggered.

And this coming from lord douchebag who
Fucking back to the oven with you schlomo

Calm down boomer. I don't have the money for a fancy water tank. I'm busy paying college tuition for all the niggers you voted into the country.

A couple things to understand about city water and country well water. I drink city water and I have a LEAD water inlet tap same as fucking Flint. I have a 3/4" lead water inlet that is about 70' to the 4" cast iron main so a quick calculation shows that there is a little less than 1 gallon of water in the lead portion of the water pipes. So flushing the toilet before drinking water when I wake up insures I have water that is straight from the main and has not sat in the lead portion for over night. Next thing the lead pipe is original equipment to the house and is almost 100 years old so it has a nice thick calcium carbonate build up inside the pipe so basically I have a lined lead pipe. All the water is supplied to my city by Detroit which has one of the best water systems in all of the US because it was built a long time ago by white people and has had a core of white people running it ever since. Even the city political niggers know they cant find a genius science nigger to run the water system and maintain it.

If you have a well it would be in your best interest to get it tested just because pic related. As is an element that occurs naturally in the earth. Humans do have some tolerance to it on a trace level but you want to ensure that you don't get more than YOUR RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE KEK

Attached: Periodic Table.png (792x612, 120.13K)

It's what plants crave.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.

Anime is not an artform.