How Trump Manipulates the Media

A legit (and politically neutral) breakdown of how Trump used language and other persuasion techniques to use the media as free advertising, despite their massive hatred of him.

Definitely worth understanding, as this is pretty standard political manipulation, done at a master level with trump but still in effect with most other politicians and PR today.

Cool. Didn't actually watch it, but we should ask the faggot (or whoever made the video) if he'll discuss "How Jews are manipulating the media" in his next episode.

Yeah Kushner, Bannon and the CIA bankrolled a massive psyop pretending that Trump is secretly Hitler, this worked for both the left and rightwing retards

More like how Trump and the media manipulate the voters. We'ree getting raped really bad, way worse than what the oligarchs did to Soviet Union.

Yeah but not only were we unpaid neocon jew cheerleaders for the jewo we got to post cartoon frogs and have pool parties and shit and like deeply dissect all leftwingers flaws in their logic while completely ignoring the very same equal and opposite flaws in our own Republican party promotion.

Totally worth it for the salty tears of leftists and muslims alone.

For that I'd vote neocon jews to destroy my kingdom every time!

I like how trump makes up little names about people he doesn't like.
lyin ted
lil rubio
crooked hillary

That stuff makes me laiugh

What the fuck has Trump even accomplished during his presidency? He's been sitting on his ass sucking his thumb the entire time.

I just want to do some grillin' tbh user. I don't know what all the hubbub is about.

The oligarchs in Russia was a proof of concept of what the kikes were going to do to the West. What they don't like was that their experiment went wrong.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x387, 488.87K)

He gave the Jewish billionaires and corporations a tax cut so big it's beyond human comprehension. They pretty much don't have to pay taxes, we're going to owe $25 trillion in debt. Adelson gave the GOP $30 mil and his tax cut for just the first quarter was $670 million.
This trade war is transferring billions from the US to Israel. Trump's 2019 Budget alone will add $1 trillion in debt and wages won't go up at all even tho they promised they would,

Attached: whats-a-trillion-9-728.jpg (728x546, 149.2K)

What about leftist muslims salty tears goyim, surely that makes it all worth it

correct me if i'm wrong but aren't those oligarchs still in power today, sure some of them went against putin and were removed but the rest. I recall many of the largest russian firms today went to very jewish hands.

Those against Putin fled to israel those on Putin's side stayed and bought up all the industries on offer after the curtain 'fell'

The retarded NeoConservatives can only see the Oligarchs that fled and have a blind spot for fashy based zionist kikes

Trump and the MSM pulled the sickest misdirection in history. Everyone talks about the wall, border security and illegal immigration when in reality that not even worth mentioning compared to Legal immigration.
Illegal immigarnts are around 12 million and falling.
Legal immigartion is going to add over a hundred million non whites in the next 30 years. All non white and all will take good paying jobs from Americans.

Ariz and texas are getting flooded with Somalians right now.

Holy shit I can't believe this is happening.

You think Mexican immigrants suck wait til people realize we're resettling mostly African and Muslims.

This is for the newbies I take it, Shariablue?

I've seen this exact same comment, on a (((news))) site, only instead of jews and adelson, it was Russia. Do you shill on jew sites sayinng blumpf was getting money from iran?

Not me,

Oh, I'm laffin. How can chessfags continue to be this blind?

Yeah, Trump is just some idiot who will never get more than 6%.
Oh shit. Old script.

Attached: oy vey.gif (300x276, 1.18M)

Arent most habitable areas overpopulated in the states already? Jesus the biggest enemies to the enviroment are libshits who want overpopulation.

Libshits are anti-overpopulation for whites