Duck boat cruise

Pol this is serious now! What went wrong! How dare the company have lifejackets on the boat but not physically hand them out to people. Just look at this wonderful family who were so determined to take their children out in terrible conditions and didn't think to take a few steps and grab a jacket. How dare this boat company deprive us of such intelligent people who brave the deep waters in shitty conditions as their explorer ancestors before them… with their kids…. in bad conditions… without thinking about the conditions and thinking about grabbing a jacket… and then blaming others…

archive.fo/Gf4sl

Attached: Screenshot (4507).png (633x607, 660.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/four-die-on-ottawa-tour-boat/article1024273/
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/lax-safety-measures-cited-in-lady-duck-sinking-1.484455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were a nice nigger family.

Kek
They were too fat to put the life jackets on to save themselves
They didn't swim so good

What about the white people that died? MSM racist fucks. (So transparent)

You can kill the Aryan body, but you can't kill the Aryan soul.

That's the one thing they are after.

Seriously though… they make it all about these dipshits who literally thought it a good idea to bring kids out here… and yet minimize the elderly white folks. Good point user.

Anything to make Trump look like a racist animal. Fucking kikes.

Isn't a duck boat a vehicle that drives on the road? It very trapping with it being enclosed on the water. Like a submarine. Not sure I would ride in one knowing the risks if something like bad weather would happen.

that's a mighty fine looking family of rockfish OP

Attached: KayakLingcodTidepools011_1600_jpg_1600x1600__generated.jpg (1600x1200, 434.13K)

Produced 1942–1945
Lets add more weight to the top with an enclosed cab, trapping the occupants inside!!!!

they didn't swim so good

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 188.29K)

I heard this on the radio and was at a loss as to why a whole boat load of people would die in the middle of a fucking lake in summer when the water isn't even old. Of course they never mentioned they were fucking niggers, so not only does it make sense, I'm not sad anymore either.

The captain of the duck boat was a retard. Since I have seen all the phone videos that people were taking watching the boat go past them as they were filming. He should have pointed the boat to the nearest shore, the closest shallow portion of the lake instead of trying to go all the way back to duck boat docks.
If he beached the duck boat on the nearest shore all the niggers would have been save.

I've been on one, you can open the windows enough to swim out provided you aren't a landwhale.

Bow to the wind you retard, otherwise they would have sunk even faster.

Nigger if it's lasted this long it's a quality product. People back then actually cared about the quality of their work.

MSM: Racist boat captain sinks boat because black people were on board. TRUMPS FAULT! IMPEACH IMPEACH! KILL KILL KILL!!!

Might be genetic

The good ole days, eh grandpa?

Fuck off you dumb cunt I raced sail boats for years bow to the wind could have been clear across the lake straight line to the closest shore is the fastest path to safety

This happened in Ottawa about 15 years ago.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/four-die-on-ottawa-tour-boat/article1024273/

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/lax-safety-measures-cited-in-lady-duck-sinking-1.484455

Four people, including a mother and two children on a Sunday afternoon outing, drowned yesterday when an amphibious tour vehicle with a history of capsizing sank in the Ottawa River near Parliament Hill.

Gatineau police said they did not know what caused the Lady Duck, a combination boat and tour bus, to sink.

The vehicle is one of several that operate in the National Capital Region in the summer. The rides are popular with tourists, who take the vehicle through the city streets and then onto the river for scenic views of some of the capital's attractions.

The Lady Duck, which is owned by Amphibus-Lady Dive Inc., was under investigation after nearly sinking last summer, Normand Breton, lead investigator with the Transportation Safety Board, said yesterday.

It was ordered out of service for a couple of weeks after it grounded on the Ottawa side of the river and tipped over on July 1, 2001.

Depends on the model.
Some have an enclosed cab, some only have a roof over the top supported by poles and it'd be easy to get out if it capsized.
Also, the life vests are literally strapped above your fucking heads and they tell you, before they hit water, to put the fucking things on.
t. been on these tours before

Generally, yes. For open water? Certainly.
On a lake, such as in the south, depends on if it's in an area that's full of trees (which is where these things tend to go) or in one of the big, open channels. Depending on where they were, they could have tried to angle towards a nearby shore.
Also, ass-end into the wind is also okay. Just so long as you're not taking 60mph winds fully broadside.
Handling a bass boat or a sail boat is different from one of these, though. With the covering over the top, it catches a lot more wind–making it more top-heavy and prone to flipping. It's powered, which means you can correct for a little wind, but after a point you're just plain fucked.

Niggers gonna rockfish.

And here is the issue. Boat built with escape routes for sane-sized people. I mean look at this fucking family. Enormous. Whales stay in the sea.

Relative to the average nigger family, probably so.

Hell, that appears to be two generations of intact nigger family right there. That's like top 5%

Did they know how to swim?

Safe to say no. Between piggy back rider and the floaters I am thinking swimming may be a problem for them.

Attached: Screenshot (4515)

Warning: Do not watch this video without liquid in your mouth.

PERHAPS CAPN WAS NO RETARD

Just so you know, the captain was a nigger as well.

Attached: 17238115_G[1].jpg (640x360, 19.74K)

Attached: DB.jpg (331x600, 53.25K)

If only they could all be so useful.

Sometimes the story just comes together as we always knew it would…

(double aughts)
BINGO
We have a winner folks.

We came in this way we have to go back this way going to shore to save passengers does not compute.

Mammy! Mammy! Aw Mammy!

Attached: A4FF58AB-FD2B-4B12-B4BB-48109ABCDC2C.jpeg (360x235, 38.92K)

All dead? Lol, that's a fucking WIN. Mmm, one coon left to tell the tale of, sheeeeeeeet.

Idiot.

I think it's himself and 9 other niggers cause I see another hand in OP's picture. So that'd mean only one non-nigger died?

lol why did they cut people off from both sides? all you see is hands on the left and hands on the right

That is usually true, but not in WWII. The USA specialized in just mass producing for the zerg rush.

Why are normalfags so obsessed with some stupid nigger cartoon boat sinking? How could you possibly give a shit?

Attached: uh oh.jpg (259x194, 6.71K)