Let me redpill you about Poland

Let me redpill you about Poland.

Poland doesn't have muslims and other imigants (except ukrainians) - because its emergency base for Jews. They know that one day Israel might evaporate.

USA was supposed to destroy Iran, but something didnt worked out. Iran still exists. And despite their best efforts "democratization" of Syria (biggest ally of Iran in region) is also not going as planned. Slowly but surely, Iran is developing their nukes. Once they have nukes, for jews it will be like living on volcanoo crater.

Poland for centuries was center of european jewish culture. They were exiled from every country they settled in and only in Poland they found safe haven. Poland was in fact was first true "multi kulti" european coutry, but compared to mutti merkel utopia, it was on polish rules and sandniggers werent running free raping woman and little boys.

Jews being jews of couse paid back the favor in their usual way. During partitions and later uprisings they worked with enemy - hoping they woudl gain higher social status being supervisor of couquered poles instead being just members of society.

At the turn of XIX and XX century zionist movements started to emerge. Jews had three basic plans for creating Jewish state:

- Creating Israel in its "historical" place. Sure, some jewish settlers traveled there, but this option was not popular. Jews didnt wanted to adjust to completly new place with different climate, to leave everything they worked on in europe behind.

- Creating global communist state with Jewish rulers. This woudl essentially make whole world Jewish state. And as we know this option was attempted.

- Judeopolonia. It would be Israel in center of europe. Jews from whole europe were supposed to settle in polish teritories where they were supposed to be ruling class.

Why was such option considered? Already high percentage of Jewish popultion in place woudl make that process easier. At the time poland didnt existed as political entity - only its people still considered themselves as poles, constantly plotting uprisings, organising terror attacks. At beggining of XX century there was statistically one terror attack per day! Mostly bombing and assasinations of occupant officials.

Occupants were scared of poles and Jews woudl offer themselvs to keep goyim in place - in return occupants woudl make sure jewish rule is not endangered in any way or form. Surely, various nations woudl support this project - if it meant getting rid of jews from their coutries and containing them in some remote place.

Lets go back to present time. Preparations for revival of judeo-polonia plan are in full order. During last 27 years of "freedom" (after fall of communism), poles were constantly conditioned to be good goyim. Antisemitism is considered biggest crime. There are attemts to shift blame for holocaust (if it is real or not is nor relevant - it functions as real in public awarness) from germans to poles - for "letting it happen" and "not protecting jews good enough". It is done to make sure not many poles will protest when jews come in millions - out of guilt.

Jews also work outside poland - they make sure that phrase "polish death camps" is spread in press, news etc. Germans are helping them as much as they can - they are tired of being stock villians for last 70 years. While they portrait themselves as victims of evil natzis that popped out of the air took controll of poor germans, they also make sure poles are described as at least accomplices of ebul natzis. All this is done to make sure that poland will not get any international support if it tries to rebell against their new jewish overlords.

Attached: 39C72652-9FA5-4AA2-B82A-DAEEEACAA242.jpeg (500x717, 254.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/328784,Poland-to-become-regional-powerbroker-analyst
europeaninstitute.org/index.php/93-european-affairs/february–march-2010/962-george-friedmans-the-next-100-years-a-forecast-for-the-21st-century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lying kike. What jews Hitler didn't kill, the poles kicked them out in 1971. The only country more anti-kike is Greece, and they're getting flooded by niggers for it.

The blue army went to war with the (((red army))) before Hitler even came to power. Poles have been tolerant of jews, and they've seen the outcome. No more.

Interesting OP, have a bump.

Why would kikes move to Poland when they have Frankfurt as their second base of operations ?

Sounds very believable. You forgot one part though.
Holocaust didn't happen, so that means poland never lost 6 million jewish population, except small amount that settled in israel.
That means there are millions of cryptojews in poland ready any time to organize revolution.

Attached: flag.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Attached: World War 2 - Poland As Bait.png (1730x842 1.34 MB, 239.23K)

OP you really need to work on your fucking English. your English is so bad, i can tell when a thread is yours, and you make a lot of them. your posts are so bad that i often leave this site for other chans

t. has never been to Poland or talked to a Polish man before

Keep your dumb ass theories to yourself mutt

This is interesting. I was just watching a video about Poland being the new Germany from an Economic point of view because it is getting richer meanwhile many western european countries aren't growing at all, i was wondering if jews were behind this too.

The Jew always plays both sides.

Not saying that you are JIDF, but this post does smell a little of the "Poles are kikes/kike enables/not white" D&C posting that our kike shill friends like to take part in. Still I thought I'd have a look at the claims that you make
Maybe under past more kiked governments (not saying PiS doesn't have their fair share of crytpos but there are quite a few people quite aware of the JQ on our government) Just recently a priest on state TV said that "jews have a different concept of the truth" and bar kvetching from opposition didn't suffer any consequences for this
Again I remind everyone of the recent case of the preist on state TV, such attitudes are quite mainstream in many parts of Polish society, for example I was at a family event recently and during a political discussion we were having about Trump an uncle mentioned how "Trump has to be careful of the Jews, they control media and finance" an opinion met with agreement, people often joke about Jews taking little girls for rituals during the passover, all these being attitudes not very far outside the mainstream, centuries of living beside kikes has taken their effect on the psyche of many Poles and many can look past brainwashing in schools and see the kikes for at least part of what they are
This is correct, our government did pass laws against this which were however sadly watered down by the cryptos in our government, however I would say that average reaction of a Pole if their country is accused of taking part in holocaust is one of anger and feeling that their country is being slandered

Take your anti polish D&C and get in the oven you kike. Polish people are awesome.

Attached: get in the oven kike pepe.jpg (720x429, 43.54K)

This thread is nothing but a Divide and Conquer Kike diatribe. Everyone knows you are a big fat liar you smelly hebrew. Poland hates Jews

Attached: to palestine to poland reublic of poland judeo-poland jews will not be served here jews are not wanted here.jpg (580x413, 25.6K)

Yeah, obviously. Because Whites absolutely never win and all the defeatism totally isn't partially engineered to make our enemies seem unbeatable. It's not like there are many interests at play in any situation or that it's in the political interests of Poland to play up the holohoax.

What i fear for Poland is their sense of superiority because their country isn't ruled by traitors who filled it with non-whites to replace the population. The type of arrogance and thinking that, it will never happen to Poland, poles won't allow it. It will happen Poland, you live right in the smack of Europe with nation falling on the other side of your borders, you really think you can escape the hell that awaits rest of the white-nations?

It's a very dangerous thinking because remember, nobody voted for this to happen. Nobody had the opportunity to do that, because then it wouldn't have happened. All the populations has always in a vast majority been against immigration from non-white countries. Always. It happened anyway and they would ruin your life if you tried to go against the leaders. That's the reality that will await Poland aswell when time comes and we don't eliminate the kikes. Same goes for Hungary.

OP you make some good points. Just as sort of a counter-balance White Pill regarding Poland, in spite of all that has gone wrong there,

this map shows something Poland does right

Attached: immi terror Poland.jpeg (1200x600, 165.69K)

I love the Polish, saying this as a German

I'm neither with my N but aren't they more genetically closer to anything else in European genetics? Does the animosity only derive from the Northern Crusades? I don't see much reason why there has been centuries of scuffle between the two countries.

Attached: y-dna_haplogroups_europe_genetic_map.png (1600x1313, 1014.46K)

I do not know if the OP is right or wrong, but it should be known that a large percentage of Brits and Americans also distrust and dislike the jews, as well as making all sorts of jokes about them. When I was a kid we used to walk down the road and when we saw jews we would drop pennies on the ground, walk a little way away and turn around and watch to see if they would pick them up (and they actually did sometimes). The jewish kid in my class always got ripped on as well.

… The point is that if the government are pushing it, and you seem to be agreeing with the OP regarding that one point; then they may well be a lot more successful than you think. Britain and the USA are absolute messes and while many of the common people are decent, grounded and (semi) aware - it matters not one bit.

I say this as a warning mainly. If your government are moving against you, and your schools are supporting them - then the only solution is to speak up NOW before people begin to think that the 'majority' think in the way that the media reports, and once that happens they can and will start arresting people who speak the truth - they will be labeled as 'hatemongers trying to incite violence against minorities'. Doesn't matter if such things are not actually illegal; they tend to own the courts.

Fuck off leddit.

Attached: Polska.jpg (400x457, 60.27K)

What the hell has been going on in Corsica?! And Ireland?

Poland was historically where the majority of jews lived, bred and thrived. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was known as "Paradisus ludaeorum" or "paradise of the jews".

the holocaust is a hoax, faggot. I wish it were true

I think they went to Israel, like most of the jews in Europe. The reason why France's jew count increased after the war is because of sephardis from north africa that came with all the morrocans and algierians

since it's northest Ireland, IRA shit would make sense, but it says 2016 so idk. Northern Ireland is pretty white.

Attached: c18cdc9e7ef6167e45192469ba7e717c5fe0f5535f6f8d10ec4210f67b093779.jpg (1073x703 186.27 KB, 189.2K)

I did read that too:

According to the analyst, in the next three decades Germany will lose its status as an economic powerhouse, while Russia will be “weak”. This will be a time for Poland, which – with its well-educated society – will become a regional powerbroker.
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/328784,Poland-to-become-regional-powerbroker-analyst

“Europe has been in decline since 1917 and the destruction of Germany,” says Friedman. “It emerged from World War II as an occupied continent that had lost its empire.”

“As long as the decision to go to war is not in Brussels but rests with nation states, there is no integration,” says Friedman. He sees no easy or speedy end to the tension between France and Germany on one hand and other parts of Europe, like the UK, Eastern Europe and the Iberian Peninsula on the other hand.

What he does see is the increasing rise of Eastern Europe in an evolution not unlike the power shift that moved from Spain in the 16th Century, to France and England and later to Germany.

“Every couple of centuries there is a changing of the guard in Europe,” says Friedman. He sees Poland as the “heart of dynamism” in Europe today.
europeaninstitute.org/index.php/93-european-affairs/february–march-2010/962-george-friedmans-the-next-100-years-a-forecast-for-the-21st-century

Hey Poles, that is going to happen, the Jew did promise it and he always keeps his promises, just ask the English or Americans. Next year in Jerusalem?

Absolute horse shit, the Poles are philosemitic as fuck, they love jews.

Attached: who started ww2.png (790x960, 813.17K)

Has to do with the Prussians and them telling Poland they weren’t real people. The Prussians weren’t too nice to the Polish when they moved into the region. This goes all the way back to Charlemagne and his conquests of the Saxons, and the push into what became Prussian as a result of his actions. Basically Charlemagne caused almost a millenia of fighting between the different German tribes with his policies of conversion or purging.

This is also why Hitler didn’t pick of the absolutist sword like his predecessors, such as Napoleon and Caesar did. It doesn’t work. The only absolute you should ever have is that you never adopt absolutism. If you’re an absolutist, you don’t live in reality. Your views are starched and archaic to the point where you believe God will actually destroy your enemies for you, and your enemies will always keep increasing as people realize that you can’t be reasoned with.

Be bold, be loud, and be don’t hold anything back. Never be absolutely convinced that you’re way is the only way. If you must have your own pathway to liberty, create it yourself. Don’t let an absolutist tell you that it’s not possible.

I don't get it. Why do more Jews live in Sweden, Germany and England with much higher population of Muslims than compared to Poland if Poland is the fall back? The everyday regular street kikes can't be immune to Akbar knives of tolerance.

Attached: 1507228402543.jpg (2004x1713, 555.95K)

Because higher standard of living.
More than a million based Poles do it the same.
Poland is no fall back, but Europes next battlefield.

Yeah maybe for jews but not for me.
I think I'd rather be in those Polish trenches even if it means shilling for slavic ideas against my german and Swedish heritage. Poland seems the least insane right now with Italy in a close second.

Anti-jew sentiment grew in Poland several decades after the war. I'm sure some left to Israel.

Oh, are you sure about that OP? Cause that's whats been said about Iran for the last 50 years and the driving force for US involvement in the ME. Iran going nuclear.
GImmie a fucking break.
Not by choice. Assads father always hept the ayatollahs at arms length and Assad himself was never truly a fan.

the state of political consciousness of pol