PUBG removes Politically Offensive "Unit 731" AI bot from Popular Game

Ghost of Biological Warfare haunts East Asian Gamers

The team behind PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has apologized after a purchasable mask and AI bot caused anxiety & offence among Korean and Chinese gamers by allusions to Imperial Japan, in particular to Japan's notorious "Unit 731 Biological Warfare group".

"Unit 731", the first military entity in history devoted exclusively to waging bio-war, subjected Chinese, Korean, Russian and "Anglo" prisoners to Germ Warfare experiments as part of Imperial Japan's research and development of biological weapons during the late 1930's and early 1940's.

Korean players found an AI bot for PUBG had been named Unit 731, and also a pilot's mask that bore a rising sun symbol, often associated with the Imperial Japanese military.

"Both have understandably upset Korean and Chinese players, as they seem to allude to Imperial Japan and its aggressive expansion into Asia during World War Two."

"PUBG publisher Bluehole has said the AI bot that's named for the world's earliest biological warfare battalion will be removed from the game and the pilot's mask was never supposed to be made publicly available."

—————–
What's above is from two sources - -
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-07-20-pubg-developer-apologies-after-controversial-world-war-ii-references-found-in-game
and
vg247.com/2018/07/20/pubg-mask-ai-bot-korea-japan/

Attached: PUBG soldier.jpg (292x172, 7.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DeaCeScvM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chōsen_gakkō
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Barberta Albosa.jpg (260x264, 11K)

PUBG keeps the ants busy and chink internet cafes booming, but if they keep ignoring the performance issues and getting stuck in controversy like this they won't last much longer

I guess now we should ban every group that hurt another groups feelings somehow, somewhere, sometime. I personally, i am deeply offended by black people.

hah
Sage because shit game in a shit genre for shit people with shit taste.

The people who play this shit don't care about performance or quality

They clearly do since the player base has been cut in half.

Kyoto, Japan is now the site of the biggest molecular biology research center on planet Earth.

The YUGE facility hosts advanced medical research, but of course that kind of knowledge is a two edge sword.

Good thing General Ishii never lived long enough to meet Ebola Chan.

Attached: Ebola Chan Asian.jpg (821x542 547.38 KB, 70.49K)

Honestly just sneak more anti china shit into the game so the Government bans it, and we can get rid of the Chinese hackers. Blue Hole refused to region lock the Chinese bastards.

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀

Lol gooks.
I doubt that the guy who literally did nothing but dicked around and made an ARMA 3 mod for battle royal then moved on to Unreal has anything to do with this.

It's more likely they got bored. These flavor of the year games have absolutely no substance to them.

I guarantee these "Korean and Chinese gamers" were mostly Jews, white people, and a handful of chinks living in America

You are a faggot.

Attached: 912634013649734.jpg (744x1024, 391.14K)

No, it was a good game but PUGB had its golden age cut short because of the sheer incompetence of bluehole. Look at any forum on it and you'll see. A lot of players still check in every now and then to see if bluehole has fixed their shit but it doesnt look like they ever will at this point.

They're a Korean company – odd that they would do this.
However, the game is completely ruined by Chinese with Aimbots
I played it and was fairly good, got #1, made some friends, spent HOURS. Came to the conclusion I needed to stop because they were doing nothing to keep Chinese off the NA/EU servers.

Attached: ea3a4a27e832527856bc507815ee410c38ad499206fd0e1fe7d28ef7e86880fd.jpg (459x375, 30.35K)

Did you know that Haitians genocided every single European on their quest to turn their island into Wakanda? I am deeply offended by Haitians whenever I see them in media. Pls remove all Haitians from media, k, thanks!

Let’s start dragging out the Ugg’s from the other races then, and do a comparison.

Pretty sure none of that shit happened and its just more made up muh honorary aryan shoah propaganda.

Or, and bear with me now, or it's the same as every other cynical flavor of the month streambait meme game, and now it's on the descent.

六四天安门事件

Attached: Can't Hear You.jpg (800x450, 108.66K)

Attached: imperium_posters.webm (640x360, 8.41M)

Hmmmmmm….

Attached: 1468195952284.jpg (527x545, 66.13K)

Man, if the situation leading up to that situation would have been in favor for that chink-boy, I would have taken the excuse to berate that bitch for the ugly roastie she is.
Just imagine insulting that stupid litte bitch until she cries.
Aahhhhh.
What a stupid slut, it's low-IQ retards like that that give us a bad rep.

He capitalized "Chinese" and "Korean".
that said, it's a valid idea, it may very well have been kikes.
kike cultural policing is endless, they get triggered over a red sonic shouting in ugandan accent in a VRchat game for fucks sake.

I've never been able to tell, was Unit 731 truly as horrific as it's made out to be, was it far less severe, or is it all an anti-Honoraryan lie like the Holocaust?

Imperial Japan was as bad and racist as Hitler, goy. Remember muh Nanking

Yeah in the past we've tried to do this in the past like have a racist server or just drop redpills online. Companies are so progressive they'll shut it all down if it gets anywhere.

Inter-asian conflict imminent. Prease be excituru.

Attached: Oh me so sorry.jpg (602x398, 51.42K)

can the Japanese do no wrong …. they please me to no end

THIS

Every online game is wrecked by coloreds.

Who cares about dead chinks? They are subhumans.

Nuclear-armed nationalist Japan when?

It's healthy to be skeptical, especially about claims of atrocity during WWII.

But if you don't understand that the R&D for biological warfare was already happening at that time, you are naive. Tons of information, much of it originating in Japan, about General Shiro Ishii and the fun-loving boyz of the "731 Sanitation Corps" (it's official cover name), or more commonly, "Unit 731" is only only a search engine's click away.

Compare this modern photo from the Ebola frolics in Africa (spraying) with the historic photo from Unit 731's archives. Or just gaze upon the proud boys of Nippon's Unit 731 sitting for their group photo during the war.

Attached: 731 Japanese.jpg (800x533 56.34 KB, 70.62K)

Sorry - my bad. Here is The recent Ebola shot.

Attached: 731 NOT but ebola spray.jpg (640x425, 116.59K)

I don't understand what is going on in the first picture. Are they washing someone?

F#cking Japs were trying to splice Rattlesnake DNA Poison with a Cold/Flu Virus that only attacked Anglo, then when Anglo got the Cold/Flu it would produce the Poison and kill the victim… Not charged with very many War Crimes, hmmmmmmm

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x634 365.95 KB, 537.67K)

PUBG

Kill yourself.

What is societal control for 100 Alex?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x603, 427.21K)

English language live stream

youtube.com/watch?v=6DeaCeScvM0

good, those fuckers deserve that and more, shitters from there along with hapa shits and the danger hair chapter in japan itself are trying to ruin the country with their bullshit along with mass harrassment.
PS: Taiwan N°1 you farmer shits.

womp womp

I don't get the hate between japs and chinks?

This is what I call progressivism. Real progressivism.

Attached: 38f2674bc40f17d4d909723b5123ffd4758c2ab7589c8fa9ad03cb3c0df620a4.gif (640x633, 1.53M)

who cares what gooks thinks though

Huh, I thought Zig Forums only hated the shitskins.

It's like americans vs mexicans

So China wants to invade Japan rather than fixing their problems?

Many Hong Kong residents of older generations are well aware of the fact that Shinajin was used by the Japanese military in referring to Chinese people during the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression (1937-45). That is why the derogatory term is also seen as a symbol of national humiliation that always brings back painful memories of tremendous suffering among Chinese communities around the world.

How Shina became a derogatory term in Japanese is by no means simple. In the Edo era, Japan experienced a resurgence of nationalism that discarded the nation’s utmost respect for China like a student does to a great teacher since Tang Dynasty and preferred to use the word Shina, with the excuse that China was neither the center of the world or a superior civilization. In the early days of the Meiji Restoration, Japan craved for everything European over anything Asian. After the First Sino-Japanese War (1894-95), Japan became dominant in East Asia while China went further downhill as a former regional power, allowing the word Shinajin to be accepted by Japanese public as a derogatory or even insulting label for ethnic Chinese people. Because of this twist, many patriotic Chinese intellectuals urged the government to demand that Japan cease using the terms “Shina” and “Shina Kyowagoku” (Republic of China). The Chinese rulers back then obliged but to no avail. How can a nation of weaklings make a much stronger aggressor submit anyway?

In Japanese, Shinajin refers to all people living in China and carries overtones of Japanese superiority over the Chinese, hence the derogatory connotation now widely noted in the academic world. Before and during the World War II, Japanese publications were full of terms such as “Japan-Shina relations”, the “Shina Incident” (the Marco Polo Bridge Incident of 1937) and “occupation troops in Shina”. Anyone proud of their Chinese lineage would feel deeply insulted and infuriated by such jarring words. After World War II, the Supreme Command of the Allied Forces concluded in an investigation in 1946 that the word Shina indeed carries derogatory overtones and pressured the Japanese government to ban it in all official, academic and print media writings, including history textbooks. The Japanese administration had to heed the call with a nationwide decree. Since then, the word Shina and all its derivatives have been replaced by “Chuko” (Zhongguo in Chinese ) in the documents listed above. Currently, only right-wingers, such as Shintaro Ishihara, former governor of Tokyo, still use it out of hatred for China and its people.

Attached: 1529786598423.jpg (1000x750, 199.93K)

Wait I can play PUBG with bots now? That almost makes the game worth playing again.

On the subject of Japanese-Korean relations, were y'all aware of these? North Korean-sponsored schools in Japan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chōsen_gakkō

They're getting de-funded by the Japanese government a lot in recent years but I had no idea they even existed until recently.

Attached: 300px-Chosen-gakko_classroom.jpg (548x335 100.35 KB, 42.43K)

I like how any reference to Japan is supposed to be "offensive." Meanwhile, everyone else on planet Earth finds the rest of these bug-eyed, communist, foreign chink-"people's" EXISTENCE "offensive."

When are they going to remove chink?