OPERATION #LGBBQ (OLD THREAD GOT ANCHORED)

OPERATION #LIBERALBBQ
The time has come for us to take direct action against various spaces where the radical left congregate the easiest way we can do this is by taking the steps below:
BUY BOILED LINSEED OIL
(Available at any hardware store with a woodworking section)
BUY A RAG
SOAK THE RAG IN LINSEED OIL
GO TO THE MOST LIBERAL LOCATION NEAR YOU AND LEAVE OIL SOAKED RAG NEAR COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS SUCH AS A TRASHCAN FULL OF PAPER OR A PILE OF CLOTHING ECT.
LEAVE
TURN ON NEWS
???
LGBBQQ2SIAAPO BBQ PROFIT

As the linseed oil evaporates off the rag it will produce heat and after a matter of hours assuming the rag is soaked in enough of the stuff it will produce enough heat to cause a fire and burn any nearby combustible materials thus denying the radical left and liberals in general a space to congregate and spread their poisonous ideology. Because linseed oil and Rags can be bought by anyone and there is a matter of hours between the rags placement and the actual fire it should be nearly impossible to track down any anons who take part in this action.
Your thoughts /POL?

Attached: image-25.jpg (1080x1080, 182.93K)

GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD FBI FAG YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME

GET OUT FBI FAG.

checked
wow op, looks like you have to fuck off forever.

Attached: 1510300667314.png (532x582, 514.29K)

Mossad encouraging arson.

FUNNY when you take a look at that you any of the users who are calling me a Shills Post history that's basically all they do is scream shill on this board they do not post anything constructive yet clearly I must be Mossad because I'm actually trying to do something that contributes to the cause and said of screaming shell and disrupting any organization attempts.

kek speaks OP, time to listen

Attached: become an hero.jpg (260x308, 11.07K)

Literally your entire Post history is you screaming shill why the fuck wont you get banned? Seriously asking every time I've seen a thread where someone's tried to organize anything no matter how innocent or non-serious you scream shill and say glow in the dark, FBI, CIA nigger. Explain yourself JIDF?

Reported

What about instead of LARPing on the board, just lone wolf it yourself.
You spineless faggot

OK JIDF

You don't talk like someone who is acclimated to this board's vernacular.

arson (+potential murder) not serious
It has a minimum of 15 years (without murdering anyone) in my state. Are you by any chance Ghenghis Khan or something?

Even suggesting such crimes is a crime.

I won't say who I am all say is that I'm an admin for one of the larger Discord servers that is based off of /POL literally all I see people do on this board is make statements to attempt to derail anything that might affect the left no one on here since Charlottesville has been willing to actually get off their ass and do anything.

It's not a crime where I'm at because it has to be an imminent threat of violence our state laws require that in order for you to be charged with communicating a threat which is what you're saying I'm trying to do the threat must be specific and it must imply in immediate eminent violence at a specified date or time. A generic threat will not get you in any trouble. For example in my state if I were to say I'm going to punch you in the face if you don't shut up that would be okay. But if I were to say I'm going to punch you in the face right fucking now you piece of shit that would not be okay because it's an imminent threat that is specific in nature.

Innocent until proven guilty is a principle of our nation for a reason. I can't imagine you're anything other than CIA or FBI, who should be hanged for fucking treason.

Get the fuck out.

So what have you actually done to contribute to the cause? Sitting here shitposting does nothing. Charlottesville was a shitshow but at least those guys were willing to get off their asses and try to do something

FUCK YOU FAGGOT.

FUCKING REPORTED, YOUR GET IS SHIT, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A COCK, YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOT.

you're the fucks responding to it instead of just hornetposting at it

What a fucking waste of digits. Kill yourself FBInigger

checked

Attached: 1497918039521.png (1920x1080, 34.15K)

jesus christ user gins burg was about to be shuffled off her mortal coil
cunt

Zig Forums is the board of peace.

AT LEAST 15 PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED THIS FAGGOT'S THREAD, SAME WITH HIS LAST THREAD THAT GOT ANCHORED, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS!?

There's still time.

ugh, why does such a cancerous post have to be a GET

I'm not giving you anything other than a middle finger. Get fucked.

Oh great the "what have YOU done" TRS script gets the sixths

complete waste of digits. fuck you cia nigger

forgot to sage, shit.

Attached: Image (8).png (248x287, 93.79K)

Attached: Image (10).png (186x258, 129.19K)

Attached: Image (33).png (368x315, 276.88K)

Attached: Image (22).png (612x570, 166.39K)

Attached: Image (4).jpg (500x713, 39.84K)

Attached: Image (13).png (360x319, 206.66K)

Attached: Image (31).png (616x382, 709.54K)

Attached: Image (35).png (311x353, 232.27K)

Thanks for the bump user. Don't worry jidf you'll be part of the liberal BBQ soon #1488

Attached: Image (42).png (644x608, 121.47K)

shut the fuck up you retarded bot

Attached: Image (29).png (476x419, 301.35K)

Attached: Image (27).png (399x367, 148.29K)

Attached: Image (39).png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Attached: Image (20).png (465x445, 521.72K)

Attached: Image (40).png (228x217, 143.46K)

Why are you so afraid of people doing something that could have been the cause and hurt people on the radical left?
Clearly you must be scared dont worry the DOTR will be soon

hello how to get to walmart

Attached: Image (41).png (241x259, 126.3K)

Attached: Image (17).png (367x353, 178.71K)

Terrorism is not the answer and will not result in any favorable action. Do not support promoters of terror. Education, personal well-being, health, family, and community is the answer.

Attached: Image (9).png (375x374, 237.23K)

Attached: Image (3).png (546x469, 419.37K)

Attached: Image (19).png (466x419, 313.42K)

Attached: Image (3).jpg (521x600, 77.56K)

Attached: Image (11).png (490x522, 494.91K)

Attached: Image (34).png (210x213, 91.96K)

Attached: Image (26).png (433x406, 268.12K)

Attached: Image (23).png (333x346, 212.42K)

That might have worked in the past but it's not going to work anymore there's only one solution final one. We must hunt down and kill as many radical leftist as we possibly can their families their children all of them Must Die. If we allow them to congregate anywhere they will do the same to us can be us or them there is no middle ground anymore and to think so makes you a fool and to think violence won't accomplish anything positive is even more foolish. A lot of people seem to think the civil war is coming what faggots like you don't realize is it's already here.

REMINDER: FILTER AND REPORT OP

Attached: Image (29)

HEIL'D!
GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING!
From today until the end of the eclipse on the night of the 27th, we ALL must focus our Vril into the great meme war. We strike at the kike when the eclipse is at it's maximum!
BLOODSHED
NO MERCY!
PRAISE KEK!
SIEG HIEL

Attached: 490a05e91483c8ebf0f1c867888d198694a3f283b19330923c8a5806cf97a4ae.gif (518x600 126.3 KB, 121.58K)

of fucking course you're the one to actually believe what this retarded shill is saying, you kekistani filth.

You seem awfully determined to derail This Thread hence all of the random shit you keep posting if this thread is so stupid then why are you wasting your time on it why are you so concerned by its contents why are you scared at the idea of people actually trying to do something to fight back

This thread is retarded though.

Hypothetical question, say you live in a place where it's like 100 degrees as late as 2 am, and over 110 during the day.

How fucking fast will this shit go off on you?

It would probably catch fire within an hour or two at the least typically it takes about 4 hours for a rag soaked in that material to actually catch fire but that's in like 70 degree weather based on my experience

The beautiful part is the oil burns up in the fire and it doesn't leave anything for them to trace when they look for an accelerant it just looks like an electrical fire happened

Not that I'm telling you or ordering you to do it not discouraging you either though

LEAD THE WAY FAGGOT

i don't want some dumb ass to actually go and do this shit, they will not only get themselves killed, but Zig Forums will probably get a fucking mother load of negative attention that will ultimately shut it down, or turn it into 4cuck 2.0
which is exactly what you want.

No you didn't realize the question being asked of you

All I Want for Christmas Is Dead commies and radical lefties. Who cares about Zig Forums at the end of the day it will be likely be replaced by something else what matters is the cause in the fact that you're not willing to sacrifice anything for it clearly shows that you don't actually care about it you just want to be able to shitpost and have a place to shitpost.

id check 3

I DISAVOW THIS MAN, I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS, BECAUSE IT IS MORALLY WRONG

and because it's currently 120 degrees

you should be ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF
I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE AUTHORITIES IF I COULD

Attached: 4f3e9191ee8049e4d14298953b07d1e1b732e6f9c36be3684764b2d4942c5a46.png (424x444, 217.42K)

Most places don't have CCTV all that widespread you clearly must be a Euro faggot. Majority of American cities don't have that much CCTV coverage simply because they can't afford it the closest thing to CCTV cities have these days around here would be red light cameras and even then not all cities have them due to privacy concerns

do a global report, normal reports aren't working, the Zig Forums vols are not responding for some (((odd reason)))

Now I'm going to report you for spamming that's some serious one-dimensional chess you're playing in there jidf

This is the same faggot posting instructions on how to make VXX for mass murder. IGNORE AND BAN

Yes it does, JIDF.

Electrical fire patterns are absolutely different.

Also your DNA will be on the floor in the adjacent area. You do have body hair, right? You know it can fall on the ground. When serious crimes are committed they come with some "suits" and gather such evidence.

Now fuck off to your Mossad fuckbuddy.

i'm only trying to derail/shutdown the thread because you're literally trying to get the retards here to go get themselves, and many others killed. you're promoting extremely illegal shit, get the fuck off of this board and go to jail you spineless coward.

I'm not encouraging anyone to break the law just telling them how to do it if they wish to there's a difference

Attached: Image (12).png (1200x1599, 2.21M)

Who cares? Clearly you're not familiar with how investigations work most American police departments give very few fucks their overworked and under funded there's a reason only 40% of murders are actually solved

at least somebody gets it

Yeah, they don't give a fuck which Tyrone stabbed to death the other Tyrone. True.

Look, I can't destroy every single retarded argument you have. I have to go t work. Just do as we say and fuck off to your fuckbuddy.