What is the real state of Russia right now?

vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-the-united-states-of-russophobic-hysteria
Hearing that coming from someone on the far-right got me wondering: is Russia doing good now or is it a glorified shithole?
You hear from shills that Russia is something like a great power with super advanced weaponry, a healthy economy, that Putin has turned around and increased their formerly declining birth rate among actual slavs, which before hand was collapsing like the rest of degenerate Europe. On the other hand, you hear that it is basically what Derbyshire mr. yellow fever said, that it has a wornout Cold War military, has no economy, is basically swirling the toilet, and that Putin is basically a crass gangster. Is there any reality to this? From watching Putin speak, it seems to me that he is more than a gangster, but rather a pretty serious statesman. How bad off is their military? It's not like the US military hasn't gotten out of the Cold War either, most of the stuff we use today comes directly from the Cold War. What is the real Russia?

Attached: flag-russia-big.jpg (750x562 51.21 KB, 84.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/01/surveys-show-60-percent-opposition-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Russia has needed its military to meet objectives, by and large they seem to have been successful. They put down that whole ordeal in Georgia. They took Crimea and preserved their naval base at Sevastopol. They have repelled the regime change operations in Syria. Where you stand on the viability/veracity of their anti-ship missile claims will probably cement how you view their military capability.

Derbyshire can never "get" Russia because he's a bourgeois cuckold (like all western sinophiles). He actually can't get much of anything.

Also, Derbyshire is in no way "far right."

Russia is something like a great power with super advanced weaponry

Russia's biggest pro is that they are so awesome on social issues. We all know they're economy has been sluggish for a while. And as far as militaries go, China is a paper tiger and the EU military is more of a hypothetical, than a reality… Russia is the only nation on earth that can hold a candle to the US and given that Russia is wiser about using their military in quick wars with clear objectives (unless the US's defense of Israel by going into these complex multi-decade conflicts without a real winning scenario) they actually use their military more effectively than any nation on earth.

They're nothing to sneeze at, but obviously they aren't heaven on earth. Their main attraction is how much they stand up to the (((establishment))).

Attached: 531484-blondes-bowtie-faces-women.jpg (1920x1200, 391.13K)

I used to live there.I is a Twilight Zone country. In other places the people would have rebelled by now but everyone seems content with the current state of shittynes across the board.
And regarding Putin - I measure the leaders by whether they made the lives of people under them overall better and whether the country is self sustainable enough. He failed at that besides making propaganda in the vein of "everything is fine, move along" types.

The part about third worlders flooding is not just a "problem." It's so significant that it's going to break the United States. Not only that, the reason third world shitskins flood the US isn't that the US is wonderful. It's because the places they come from in Latin America are such unbelievably shitty places in comparison, and the US government literally pays shitskins to have babies. The US is completely overrun in many areas. If the choice is live in, say, the Rio Grande Valley or parts of California and Arizona that are actually just Mexico, I'll take Russia any day.

Also, it should be very clear to everyone that not only is our government as corrupt as Russia's at this point, but it's probably worse. The amount of looting and theft is far greater now by American crony capitalist oligarchs and the politicians they pay who are looting themselves as fast as they can. We have Russia-level corruption but demographically are headed the way of Brazil. Third world corrupt banana republic latin/nigger kike-looted shithole. That's America.

By what measure? Russia has strong international politics, strong weapons and a shitload of domestic problems so
more or less yes.

t. russian

This is also some generation gap bullshit or something–"our blessed bounty." No, see, that's for boomers. They sucked all the jobs out of the US and imported labor for the rest to destroy our neighborhoods with shitskins, all while they massively indebted and lied to an entire generation that they'd have similar job prospects with a college degree or graduate degrees, but no such jobs were forthcoming because the boomers specifically profited off the elimination of those jobs. It is the height of looting and fucking all future generations and then claiming we are sooo prosperous. Literally only boomers and Donald Trump propaganda pushers tall like that (and I don't fault Trump for playing the necessary propaganda games). It is transparent bullshit and boomer to the core.

All of the "allies" of ww2 are just paying their debt and Karma.
Enjoy the eternal "victory" in a sea of mediocrity and subhumans, as chinks overtake the planet.

Honest answers.
Russia has a GDP about the size of Italy's.
Demographically, ethnic Russians in Russia went from about 87% to 65% over the course of Putin's tenure the past twenty or so years.
Demographically they are dispersed and divided, they have had cultural unification problems and issues with terrorism of all kinds.
Birth rates are very bad there, and drugs and AIDs are really doing a number on them in general.
There aren't great job opportunities in Russia, the population is actively trying to leave for work.
There are still a good amount of natural resources, Russia sells a lot of oil to Europe and has a sizable logging industry. I think mining may be big there as well.
Russia has a respectable financial sector in Moscow, but not on the level of London or New York.
Militarily they outclass the immediate region, but there average soldier is not as technologically inclined as Western troops, nor as educated, on average.
Similar things could be said of China, China simply has a lot of men and an uncompromising command hierarchy that deems certain losses "acceptable".
Russia, I think, fights mostly in modern ways although they are an armored, not combined-arms, power.
They could probably do damage to Europe, they are probably physically resilient soldiers and so on, but pound for pound weaker compared to Western States, mostly the USA in this case.
They lack manpower or money to really sustain prolonged conflict in that regard.
They have aging but functional nuclear weapons.
Russia really doesn't have an "intelligenista" pushing their arms or technology forward in the same way the West does.
Their intel agencies and clandestine services are apparently very bad, CIA agents have testified they are still using highly outdated methods of spying and don't compete well in an international scene, and haven't since the collapse of the USSR.
Their Navy is really bad, any proposed threat is a meme compared to Western States.
I don't know about their air force.
That is their State.

Putin seems to be clever, intelligent, but he is essentially a rogue Captain at the helm. He gets lambasted in the press but he is essentially just a dictator making his own life more comfortable.
Observably, he knows how to get a leg up on adversaries and reporters, if you give him an inch he'll take a mile, but otherwise, he's not some "Big Bad" who's playing Trump.
He doesn't really deserve admiration to any great degree within Right Wing circles either.
Simply because he is a wrench in the Neoliberal world order does not mean he is more than just that, a wrench.

The USA has more power explicitly in terms of geopolitics and intrinsic wealth (resources etc.), has a more educated population and are more technologically adaptable, but socially is only marginally more unified.
You will probably live better anywhere in the States than Russia, anywhere in the West really, in terms of disposable income and standard of living(Europe is very clean and beautiful and nice, or at least it was before the migrant crisis, but overall is not as prosperous for the average citizen).
Militarily it wipes the floor with pretty much everyone, even the supposed rising power of the Chinese.
Economically it is more resilient, although still in a dangerous spot.
This simply means however if anything happens to the US's economy, the rest of the world is going to be hit hard too, if not worse.
I think Trump represents a different kind of statesman by comparison, better than Putin, but also in a position uniquely different than Putin's, as Putin's is compared to Trump.
I think the United States' problems are foreign-born(not that they don't then become domestic) and are related to subversion and not inherent to the country, Russia's are more domestic and intrinsic.

Forgot to add, demographically, the US is probably in a more precarious spot than Russia although this remains to be seen in totality.
This is primarily because of immigration, white Americans have healthier birth rates than Russians in general.

This is the opposite of the truth. America is fundamentally shit and Jewish in its core. Always has been. And USA has pound for pound the weakest military in western history. All it has going for it is enough money to purchase technology to somewhat overcome that weakness, but everything else is shit, from quality of soldiers (some of the worst in Western history, as I said) to military culture and so on.

The chicks I've known from the region (whom I met through work, didn't touch though) made it sound like a Theocratic shithole and their families seem to push them to have kids with ethnic russians.

They left the states because of "MUH FEMINISM" and ended up being atheistic coalburners and slutting it up something fierce as soon as they hit our shores. (Though, my impressions, and through their own admittance, they were pretty big sluts back home too)

Not sure how much salt I should take from that, I've worked with more male engineers from Places in Russia (such as ST.PETERSBURG) who had a higher opinion of the country but wished they had more western comforts and financial security, but found themselves absolutely disgusted with how social interactions were and how morally backwards people were out here.

It should also be noted, the women in question were mediocre at their jobs, while the men I worked with were far more knowledgeable, but that goes without question

Everyone I've interacted with had an Orthodox background though, male and female alike.

Any Russians care to chime in?

Attached: cc81c2ce1d617ab23616306918c23e7756c920510f876dbc032c4219b3f48981.jpg (952x703, 75.99K)

Right let's just forget Afghanistan.

*Left for the states

I was putting the focus more on the post-Soviet period after the Trotskyite revenge looting that brought Putin to power. After all, that's the only reason why they are such a hot topic.

I mean fair enough but you that wasn't as long ago as you think. There's probably quite a few hang around's still from that disaster.

kek. accurate

Well, China was part of the "allies" as well but I get your point.

Neither was Vietnam. Or Desert Storm, where the US wouldn't invade Kuwait until after Iraq's army had withdrawn even after they stalled for months waiting for reinforcement when they got cold feet. And then refused to follow that army into Iraq and instead spent the next decade+ running an aerial bombardment campaign that still couldn't keep them from getting their shit pushed in when they finally invaded.

Pound for pound weakest and yet it dominates the world to the point of other countries never being able to compete again if it remains stable.
Jewish at its core and yet established as an ethnostate with Jews only becoming marginally accepted by the 50s and 60s.
Miscengation laws, segregation, and a strong social conservatism up until the 70s, still more conservative than the rest of the West, all while overwhelmingly rejecting the controlled opposition that is the Pope the whole time.
Worst quality and yet it has to do the fighting, teaching, and training of all other militaries in the Western World.
Worst and yet all the rest seem to be able to do is fight over strips of land between France and Germany and try to build fake islands in the pacific while riding on tinfoil ships.
So, what are you: some Slav with a holdover Soviet superiority complex, a Chinaman with delusions of grandeur or a JIDF D&C shill?

Are you kidding? We are only 60% white, tops. Have you actually dealt with niggers and spics?

A similar comment apples to your military analysis (education level, and how they are pound for pound better than Russia). Fuck no. Our society produced reams of high tech bullshit, but our army that uses it is 57% white.

The US is on the brink of civil war due to demographics. A third of the population expects civil war within five years. There is little chance the United States exists in 20 years, and there is zero chance it exists in 50. All of this is directly caused by massive demographic change over a short period of time causing massive social problems. Never forget we are all armed, also. 200 million guns in private hands. The US is completely finished unless we get Trump or similar for life to brutally smash all non-whites. The US is about as unified as any other multi-tribal shithole where everybody's armed, like the Congo, maybe.

"near civil war and won't even exist anymore pretty soon" ftfy

This is accurate

Certainly.
Only due to material and geographic superiority. And yet it still performs like shit.
USA has never been an ethnostate.
Completely false. Jews funded the American revolution and were accepted members of American society since the country was founded, working in all levels of government. Jews even founded the first American nationalist/nativist movement, the know nothing party.
False.
Completely false. Pic related
It doesn't have to do that. It arrogates the position for itself in service of its imperial goals, while teaching inferior doctrine.
I'm American. Only an American could hate America as much as I do.

America has military hegemony (for a few decades longer) because of geography. That's it. In terms of innovation, human quality, and so on, USA has always been inferior.

Based and Redpilled.

Forgot my pic

Attached: FT_16.07.11_EU-USdiversity_overall~2.png (417x463, 157.14K)

Literally the only thing the 57% white army does right is have a few competent whites operate the reams of advanced crap our techs sell them. Otherwise, it's like giving apes a Stradivarius violin. What you have to understand (and read this carefully and twice if you have to) is that the US military has not won a single war, not one, since WWII. They literally cannot beat anyone who fights back in any meaningful way. Tribesmen who fuck goats and carry AKs whip the US's ass regularly. There is a small contingent (very small) of elite whites doing unbelievable stuff in terms of special operations, Air Force and Navy high tech shit, etc. That is a small core of whites. As a military, it is a massive blob of non-white apes who would otherwise be selling crack or shooting whites in the hood if they hadn't enlisted. Anybody who pumps up the US military "pound for pound" is either a recruiter or is somebody who literally has no experience or familiarity at all. Again, the US has not won a war in 70 years and cannot because of garbage demographics. High tech and a few elite groups are the only thing keeping it afloat

Europe will live on well after America has become a featering nigger hole narcostate. That is as long as they can repel the America-engineered migrant onslaught long enough for the USA to descend into their final and ultimate expression of Americanism, anarcho-tribal niggerdom. Until then, we can just continue to enjoy the show of Americans being killed by shitskins for Israel.

Attached: 1525866486635.jpg (960x614, 86.36K)

Based.

Bad data in there (and this is proven) because in the US, people actually deliberately lie to hide what th

I have traveled maybe 40 times to Russia over the last 20 years and the country is doing quite well at the moment. The food industry in particular has expanded greatly since the block on imports.

Meant to add
*what they think about immigration

False
No it isn't

user, the fates of Europe and America are inherently intertwined. Europe just has more time on its hands. If America is lost, it can and will use its power to impose its increasingly corrosive views on the world even if that means it'll cause another world war in Europe.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23[1].png (415x914, 201.13K)

Quite well compared to what, some south-asian shithole? Or the 90's?

Americans lie to please surveyers
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/01/surveys-show-60-percent-opposition-immigration/

Also, your data is questionable because it's done by Pew. They pump out liberal bullshit. And the data is 2016. Look at the numbers recently and find a better source.

This. Remember how Napoleon propped up "democracies"?
Only a retard would teach his tricks to his vassals.

Most surprising here is Holland, that I would qualify as the most degenerate, corrupt and pozed place in all of Europe.

And I am not arguing that the US isn't full of cucks and not going down the tube. My argument is that actual civil war will rip it apart soon, because the whites who oppose what the kikes have done to our country have been silenced for so long (even lying in polls to look good) that the anger has reached an insane level. You aren't going to get accurate data from anything, except the anonymous system of voting, and we elected Trump. We are so divided now that it looks like civil war is imminent.

Yeah, as a Caliphate.

All of the biggest, most meaningful nationalist and philosophical movements have stemmed from Europe.
So die, mutt. Nobody will miss the empire of jeans and niggers and whores.

And so has the most destructive Social ideas.

Attached: fuckindork.mp4 (640x640, 590.77K)

Basically this video.
Not everything is great but fuck did it come back from hell.
Only Hitler did turns the things around faster and better…

Not really. Liberalism itself started in America, human rights, civil rights, racial equality, gender equality, sexual revolution, the breakup of ethnic identity, urbanism, anti-nationalism.
Both of them turned into socially conservative authoritarian states within 10 years of the "revolution". By 1989 when the Berlin wall fell the communist parties were more conservative than anything in the West.

You don't get it, that is why you are a mutt.
The best people are the most intense people. You are just mutts wallowing like pigs in kosher filth.

Sounds so advanced.

Strange, every destructive idea (especially sexual ideas) in the last 100 years seems to originate from Europoor nations, hell, a lot of what we're seeing in the US Today (Transexualism, Homosexuality, Open relationships, yadda yadda) were adopted with far more fervor in nations like the UK, Nederlands, Iceland, and the like, with very few hold outs, at least 35 years prior to widespread adoption in the US.

The
Meme was constantly spouted by Eurofaggots over the last 2 or 3 decades, did this notion pop out of the ether? was it a Jewish trick? Or were eurofaggots just ahead of the curve when it comes to self-destruction?

Attached: telluwhat.png (1878x1647 1.05 MB, 4.82M)

I'm smelling a whole lot of putrid (((nazbols))) in this thread.

The reason third world shitskins flood the US is… jews.

The OP partially dealt with military matters. Did you read it? All of those military operations came about as a result of judeo-Western aggression.

The truth hurts an inferior so much they do not dare to say it, yet words slip from their lips.

Daily reminder who used soldiers to force people to share space with niggers.
And who those soldiers were.
Funny.

Attached: Just doing their jobs now go and breed with niggers for Hwhite Nationalism.jpg (600x471 213.99 KB, 61.61K)

And even that was a Pyrrhic victory, required allies, and turned out to be a war won by jews at the horrific expense of White people.

America was literally a paradise of anti-niggatry until the jewed boomer females started entering the workforce like a cancer. The 1970s was the decade where the poisonous fruits of suffrage really ripened.

How do you expect that to go down?

What's this pic from?

If the US military is as shit as you say it is basically a third world military led by Whites why does America still maintain the dominance of Israel and the Zionist economic order? Why doesn't China just take Taiwan? Why doesn't Russia just annex Ukraine? Why does Iran obey the arbitrary commands of the USA/Israhell?
In otherwords, why is America able to maintain its global hegemony if its military is as poor as you say it is?

China hasn't won a fucking war since the 3 kingdoms era.

The revolution?

Which one? They've all been magnificent failures.

I wouldn't be so sure. All of this division is based around libshits screaming about Trump. And this is only the case because of constant media propaganda. If it appeared that their hate mongering was starting to trigger a civil war, I suspect they would go into reverse and start reigning in the libshits.
Essentially, libshits are like NPC characters who parrot whatever the Zionist media tells them to. And cuckservatives just want to be left alone and worship whoever has an R in front of their name. If the media would leave the cuckservatives alone for five minutes, they'd be happy. And if the media stopped drumming up this mad hatred among the libshits, they'd adopt whatever tune CNN set.

Maybe I'm wrong. I certainly hope I am. But I do not see how a civil war could break out at the moment.

You people, I swear.

>every destructive idea (especially sexual ideas) in the last 100 years seems to originate from Jews
FIFY

.Liberalism itself was created by Jews, human rights, civil rights, racial equality, gender equality, sexual revolution, the breakup of ethnic identity, urbanism, anti-nationalism.
FIFY

Their military is clearly superior to Taiwan's

It has, in all but the name.
USA wont provide Taiwan with modern weapons.
1. It fears the reaction of China
2. It fears the tech ending in the hands of red China

The fact that the Chinese are forced to dance around the US is evidence that they want to avoid conflict with the US military. Which is itself evidence that the US military is much stronger than China's. Even Saddam Hussein was willing to risk military conflict with the USA. But China is much more cautious.

Anyway, if America is so weak, why is everyone going to such great lengths to avoid conflict with her military?

Essentially Russia is a mess.
But since Putin took power its become less of a mess.

When communism fell the nations infrastructure and industrial capability fell under the control of a handful of people who were able to leverage their positions of authority or access to foreign currency to take control over huge chunks of said infrastructure and industry.
These were the oligarchs who ran the country and controlled its politics. The politicians were elected by they worked for the oligarchs.

Here in the west? Our leaders loved these oligarchs. They understood them, their motives and could work with them. Said oligarchs were also quite happy to sell out their people. They were already trampling them underfoot so why not go a bit further?

For most of the population things only got worse after the fall of the Soviet Union. Which considering how bad things were in its final years is quite the feat.
The oligarchs only contributed to this problem. They crushed attempts to unionise, kidnapped and tortured people who tried to oppose them and were able to command the police and even chunks of the army to do their bidding.
In the more remote and forgotten corners of Russia it was like something out of Mad Max. Or perhaps the excesses of the worst planetary governors in Warhammer 40K may be a better comparison.
But there were no options and so people endured as best they could. The state perservered but mostly as a tool for the suppression of its people.
Though things weren't too bad for those who were able to parlay specialist skills or a connection to the oligarchs into a middle upper class lifestyle. Kept blind to their countrymens suffering with imported western decadence.

Then along came Putin.
Fuck knows how but he took power and managed to get things under control. Many speculate a lot of old senior soviet military leaders, intelligence chiefs and administrators got behind him to try and salvage Russia.
But whatever it was that got him there, he set out to crush the oligarchs who had taken over Russia.
The story goes that soon after assuming office a group of said oligarchs casually walked into his office and informed him that they were in charge, to which Putin replied "We shall see". The truth of the story is open to debate as Putin has done little to discourage and plenty to encourage the cult of personality that surrounds him. It seems to inspire him to great deeds for Russia and shield him from his crimes against Russia in equal measure.

Ever since first taking office though there's no denying one thing. The old oligarchs have suffered.
They have been exiled, impoverished, killed or made to submit. Their day in the sun has gone.
The west was not terribly pleased about this. They liked those oligarchs, they liked how easy they were for them to work with. They couldn't work with Putin who wouldn't simply do as he was told and didn't seem interested in anything they could offer him.

Russia is shit. Life is miserable.
But it used to be worse.
That is the real key to his popularity.
Living in Russia is hell, but it used to be super hell and this is thanks to the efforts of Putin.

Attached: 1524672130.jpg (1768x1543, 312.34K)

In the case of China its more that nobody will win.
The Chinese don't want to fight anything other than a defensive war. As thats the war they can win.
Meanwhile the USA has to be militarily beligerrent towards China but knows they can't win the only war China will allow.
It's been driving the yanks nuts for years.

Russia is doing great. Still the population is poor, quality of life low, high aids rate, alcoholism, abortion, but all the bad stats have been dropping steadily for years and the good stats rising. Russia is the only nation where Christianity is on the rise, and alcoholism is falling drastically (compare that to here where millenials are now drinking themselves to death by 35). Russia is also situated in a perfect location to sell fuel to both Europe and Asia. Russia covers a larger landmass than the continent of Africa, so they have plenty of room for the population to expand. They don't have any real military threats on their borders. Russia is positioned to become very wealthy and powerful over the next few centuries, and Putin is being very careful to build a solid state.

I agree with you that the US couldn't invade China. However, if a war did break out China would be utterly destroyed at sea, they'd lose access through the straights of Jakarta and through the sea of Japan, they'd be starved for trade, and they'd suffer a slow defeat due to starvation and be forced into negotiations.

history isn't your strong suit. The USA was explicitly founded as an ethnostate.

Not really.
See theres plenty of land routes and every day they're developing them further.
Won't be long until they don't need access to the sea. One of the reasons the USA is currently shitting itself publicly over the whole one road thing.

As it stands the USA can't attack China without crashing their own economy which is dependent on access to China and its low price labour.

These faggots usually say shit like this to take potshots at racially homogeneous nations and to glorify multicultural hellholes.
He's misrepresenting the entire situation as well.
Probably some asshurt Trotskyite.

Attached: 1450835133948.gif (264x267, 271.73K)

Maybe. Maybe so. Of course 80% of China's imports come by sea including most of its crude oil. But maybe they can get their silk road thing going. It seems a little far fetched that they could compensate for their loss of sea trade by way of central Eurasian land routes. The infrastructure simply isn't there.

But the point isn't about whether or not they could survive a blockade. The point is that they lack a navy that can go toe to toe with the US navy.

And let's not forget that every country acts this way. Everyone prostrates before Israeli interests out of fear of American military might. I suspect that this fear is not over nothing.

That's why China is building the infrastructure.
The project is massive.
As for the navy. China doesn't really need a navy that can beat the USA. Because they know any war will take place on their turf, where their substantial rocket forces come into play.

I think I'm gonna throw up

Again, I am skeptical that they can build the infrastructure necessary to surpass or even compensate for the loss of sea trade. Land based trade has never compensated with sea trade. Especially considering the distances we're talking here. Most of China's population is located in the east. Most of the west is non-Han and hostile to Beijing. The terrain is rugged and the climate is harsh.

Obviously if the US engaged in a ground war with China, they'd lose. Which is why the US would never commit ground forces for such a war. The plan is clearly to use friendly airbases to conduct bombing campaigns against them whilst cutting off trade with the outside world. Now, these sunburn missiles that China intends to use against aircraft carriers might work. Maybe.
But then, the leadership clearly isn't as confident as you are because they take great care to avoid conflict with the USA.

Remember, the USA is diplomatically waving their dick in the face of China by patrolling the waters of the South China Sea. I don't believe that China is just tolerating this for no reason.

Jews are setting up the US and Russia to have a war within Europe. Probably Putin and Trump aren't directly involved, like in times before this one, its jews on both sides, and both leaders will follow the bread crumbs left out for them.

See Trump and Putin are of the "Kingly" type who can get their people to do anything, which is great and I think they both love their country but the greatest weakness to this type is bad or treacherous advisors. The best we can do is convince as many as possible on the jew and his ways.

Attached: read this goy.jpg (609x343, 18.89K)

OP here
I'd say it's going to go down like South Africa, but on steroids, and with a belligerent Big Brother government thrown in the mix
It's going to be worse than South Africa or Brazil, already is in many respects.
Think of the interracial crime and stark segregation we have now, and the way the Government and Corporations have social scapegoats to try and relieve the pressure so their kikery can remain afoot. Take all of that and multiply it, that is the future.

concern trolling at its finest
well played, op

sage negated

SNAFU.

S T O C K H O L M S Y N D R O M E

T

O

C

K

H

O

L

M

S

Y

N

D

R

O

M

E

The Oligarchs trusted him. There was a corrupt as fuck politician who did the Oligarchs bidding, and after he lost his power he was essentially abandoned to the angry hoards calling for justice. Except from Putin who got him out of the country. The Oligarchs saw this, made Putin their president, and Putin turned around and took all their assets by force then kicked them out of the country.

I'm glad I lived long enough to see the day the left and establishment would practice McCarthyism. The difference is, McCarthy was actually right (Venona). The worst "crime" Russia has apparently done is reveal to the American public that the ironically named Democratic party is responsible for undemocratic practices. If anything, the president should give Russia a Presidential Medal of Freedom for helping to protect American democracy.

you can fuck off back to cuckchan with your anti-US semantics ahmed

God, I certainly hope not. Whites are what, less than 10% White.

Syria/Iran is a more likely target.

Only way those patterns continue is if the world economy holds up until 2050. 2008 should have been the official crash of the fiat but they managed to figure a way to extend it. Those methods won't be available for a second time. Once the majority of whites are scraping by for their next meal, the muzzies who are used to whitey maintaining their lifestyle will have their shit pushed in on a global scale. Good luck trying to maintain order when all of europes military has been outsourced to america for decades.

China lost that war, Soviet-backed traitors won it.
Quite a few old books I've seen praise the individual Chinese for being honest, industrious and hardworking. These are books from the age when the Encyclopaedia Britannica described niggers accurately, mind you. The commies wiped out China's culture and history (the bits they didn't re-write, anyway), and look what they've devolved into now. It's only their inherent brain power that's keeping them as yellow kikes and not turning them into niggers.
Such degeneration into slave-cattle who happily screw over their own mothers for a new smartphone is exactly what the kikes want to turn the rest of the world into, of course.

They have a funny habit of going to poz centers to collect skewed data, deliberately of course.

Attached: 7fd.jpg (1104x927, 232.3K)

This is pretty interesting, are there any non-entirely biased books about Putins rise to power.

only thing that caused 2008 was the housing market implosion.
but what does that reveal?
1) home-ownership rates must decline because of the gutting of the economy. Wealth is no longer easily accessible and no one even pretends to offer jobs that last a life-time anymore.
2) since home-ownership is a measure of wealth, and that standard is collapsing, the US economy also must inevitably collapse.
The collapse will be a confluence of collapses
1) economic death-spiral that we are in and which is irreversible due to the deeply entrenched interest of market-fundamentalism that were allowed to install themselves unchecked for decades.
2) political collapse caused by demographic chaos from immigration
3) technological collapse caused by the proliferation of sub-standard IQ rates introduced by the political ascendancy of brown/nigger demographics.
The "collapse" is going to be worse than you think because everything is collapsing at the same time. This is an apocalypse.

Oh (((you))).
The 56% shit stems from how 56% of the US is whites that are 100% white from one country. But (((you))) knew that.

Very little of you may have shitposted on >>>Zig Forums
While ruskies do make decent rifles and arms, they still had their "superb" PAK FA production cancelled and the T-14 hasn't rolled into production yet.
Don't get me wrong, the Russian did prevail even in the hardest of times and unfucked themselves, yet only to fuck themselves with politcal change again and again.

Attached: generationkill.png (3300x2550 2.61 KB, 751.95K)

Attached: Mnuchin-Merchant2.PNG (652x595, 424.84K)

I'm not saying a big conflict in Europe yet but the jews want to get rid of power in the Visegrad group. I say Ukrainian style Civil War in Hungary and when Orban asks for Russian support against the EU partisans, the jew media will say Russia is invading poor Hungary.

Once power is out of the Visegrad group, the jew's of the US will feel safe enough to move against Iran. The key there being an attack against Iran by the US will mean an alliance between China and Russia against the US. The US will be setup to lose but Iran will become a puppet of China and China can then effectively assume control over most of British Colombia in Canada.

The Russian&Chinese alliance will not be for the benefit of Russia as well but be forced upon Russia since it wants to save the sovereignty of Iran but ends up allowing Iran to be lost and even over the course of such a war Russia to will lose a bit of its own sovereignty. Then the jews can take Syria and make Greater Israel, this should be around mid-century when the Whites in the US and most of Europe are an absolute minority in their countries and so then the system is basically on autopilot at this point.

If not enough White People know of the jews and their ways, the above could easily manifest.

More like slave mentality due to the genetic composition being fucked thanks to the commies

I disagree. The Visegrad group really hit the jackpot in geography in the current year. Poland and the VG are so close to the Russian sphere of influence that they can get away with almost anything. A destructive coup would weaken the existing status quo too much for it to be worth the regime change. Our opponents maintain control with stagnant peace, any large scale violence near Germany or Italy would disrupt the current levers of power. Any time political awareness takes on a more militant tone, the establishment loses out.

Maidan only happened because there was nothing to lose in Ukraine. It was already in the Russian sphere so the civil unrest could only hurt Russia while not damaging the EU. Hungary and others are well within the Eurozone. Imagine if Poland suddenly shifted their relationship from west to east. Germany would be vulnerable and Italy would have options. It's not totally unthinkable, the VG and Poland have leverage that a country like France does not.