LOOK AT THE RETARDS!!

We definitely need more 'engineers' and 'doctors' like this in Europe.

Huge Egyptian sarcophagus found to contain three mummies
archive.is/5BPoc

- Cyprian Plague victims unearthed in Egypt: Burnt corpses reveal a 3rd century burial plot built to 'prevent the apocalypse'
- Italian archaeologists have revealed an ancient burial plot in Luxor, Egypt
- The 3rd century tomb was used to stop the deadly spread of a pandemic
- The Cyprian Plague killed 5,000 people a day at its peak from 250 to 271 AD
- The disease was believed to be smallpox, which was eradicated in 1979
- At the time, St Cyprian said it could signal the 'passing away of the world'

AND NOW FOR THE DRUM ROLL I PRESENT YOU WITH TWO VIDEOS

This first one shows the COMPLETELY SEALED SARCOPHAGUS with the red liquid and corpses of three different skulls (note the skull shapes in the images)…

AND THE SECOND ONE..TAHDAH!!! which I will embed in the OP
I will also post other images as I find them to the OP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F2JGJ
archive.is/GT569
archive.is/cuFwj
archive.is/7OV7v
archive.is/sTxwK
youtube.com/watch?v=6-He448TxHg&t=474s
archive.fo/rJ4Pt
africanmetaphysicalphilosophy.blogspot.com/2014/05/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Guardian Video: Video 1

Notice there is no video of it being opened

Notice there is no source of water or sewage to seep into a sealed stone coffin and the first pictures of it were clearly dry.

Notice how the bones are fine like they were in a sealed environment for ages yet they were supposedly in sewage for an undisclosed amount of time

These arabs are tarnishing and destroying ancient history by keeping their we wuz Egyptian story alive.

Black tomb…TOTALLY unimportant my dudes…

Map is of the Cyprian plague

Attached: black tomb totally unimportant.jpg (1920x1152 99.25 KB, 230.15K)

IKR look at the dirt around the tomb bone fucking dry and not a drop of 'red' discoloration in the soil. ALSO, sewage is highly acidic…those bones would not still be intact if it was sewage.

Egypt has actually devolved in knowledge and society from 5000 years ago. Someone try to explain that one…

It got filled with sandniggers.

Nice
Have some raw sewage
Thanks for showing me Hillary Clintons cunt

When you replace whites with mudskins, you go from civilization to shit, every time.

When Egypt was white, it built the Sphinx. When Egypt was invaded with nonwhites, they were enslaved to build the pyramids. And now they're fully nonwhite and can't do anything.

Correct
Hence the term shitskin

Alabaster head which guarded the tomb

Yep, totally nothing important in the slightest could be lurking inside this tomb.

Black granite tomb…do you guys have any idea how hard it is to shape granite like this…the perfection of the symmetry? It takes special tools in the modern world to shape granite…that is why the georgia guidestones are made of granite…because they are basically vandalism proof.

archive.is/F2JGJ

archive.is/GT569

Map location of the tomb in Alexandria
The tomb dating back to the Ptolemaic period found in the Sidi Gaber district of Alexandria.
archive.is/cuFwj

Attached: alexandria_map_Sidi_Gaber.gif (848x1060 85.72 KB, 87.16K)

Heil
Yeah I do understand. I make custom kitchens and deal with granite quartz and marble literally every day
Can confirm this

Easy to say when the world is already ending. Thanks doc.

They found a shithole in a shithole.

That head looks like a burn victim.

jews and niggers.

Not to worry:

With how damaged the head is and how people liked and still like to deface statues as an insult to the represented, I would wonder if maybe it was taken from a statue of somebody in or related to one of the individuals in the casket. Kind of a "these retards helped this asshole, the asshole may have gotten away but now these retards can lay dead forever under the weight of their retardation".

Oh, thank god that cold water purifies mysterious bacteria that's been cooking for centuries. I mean, maybe it should've been transported to a lab and tested on to see just what the fuck it was, but now it doesn't matter either way because cold water is a magical purifier. The wonders of science forever astound. How does one go to study the sciences of Egypt? I too wish to be as learned as these respected practitioners.

I know, it is really strange isn't it…black granite tomb which was crafted with the most skill and care that could rivals todays craftsman abilities and then the soft white 'weathered' {extreme sarcasm} which is rough…strangely molded but still bearing the hint of Ethnic European proportions while being almost artistically rendered in the soft pliable alabaster one of the softer stones (which still wouldn't be 'weathered' from burial underground…I swear they must think we are frigging retarded). You can shape Alabaster with sandpaper from the hardware store if you like.

I was actually considering the fact that they found it with ground penetrating radar. It is kind of a huge joke to say it was found by a construction crew…what, were they DIGGING TO CHINA??? ;)

How insane would it be to suggest that somebody somehow knew where it was, what it contained, and ordered this dumping with the exact intention of hopefully spreading some horrific contaminant upon the world? I don't think it's that nutty that they'd use radar. Egypt sits on top of all sorts of ancient items of interest, making sure they dig it out for dem tourist bucks before burying it under shitty unsound structures seems fairly practical. But then if they were worried about being practical, why dump mystery juice into an open sewer?

As I pointed out to video YumYum or whatever the name of the people who made the embedded video in the most polite manner I could muster:

They deleted my comment…AHAHAHA sensy brown critters

threw = through

I would've deleted it too you disgusting bigot. Lovely to think that these subhumans are suppose to be what replace us over the next century. If they can't handle this, what are they going to do when they inherit power plants, much less basic paving or bridge repair?

Have you seen any of the work that they did with ground penetrating radar in Egypt around the pyramids…it is all hush hush secret shit but there is supposed to be a labyrinth under the pyramids that leads to the infamous 'river of the dead'…also I know that they have mapped most of Egypt with GPR already to 'seek out her treasures'.

Also totally not related at all, but all the pyramids are built over underground rivers that flow right underneath them…this is a really long video that maybe 1 out of 100 people might be interested in and the english translation doesn't begin until these markers:
English bits at: 12:12 14:18 15:27 17:14 18:28 (humanity may not make it…) 20:54 22:19 24:24 27:14 29:45 31:21 32:29 33:21 34:35 36:14 37:56 44:33
Just in case you were curious…he goes on to describe the underground rivers that are under all the pyramids in one of those markers…I can't remember which marker (watched the video a while ago) but this is also covered in The Book of the Dead as well

It makes you hope that the old gods were real and might come back to purify this world. I'm ready for it. Come back, Ra. Send Horus to reset the clock.

Pestilence has been unleashed. For whatever reason, ancient evil is now being called on.

Saged because this is basically just curiosity at this point.

Ok so I am still looking around and I found this puzzling tidbit in one of the articles.

Mysterious 'elixir of life' discovered in Egyptian sarcophagus revealed to be sewage
>Egyptian authorities have revealed “mysterious” (ok, so I can see clearly with my own eyes that the 'liquid in the photos is NOT BLACK but red) found in a recently opened sarcophagus was in fact sewage.
So what the crap is "red mercury"
archive.is/7OV7v

Well, turns out it is quite interesting stuff…

archive.is/sTxwK
…alrighty then…
RED MERCURY: ALSO SEE THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

Attached: red mercury2.jpg (485x336 23.75 KB, 22.69K)

Full Metal Alchemist 3.0 confirmed?

Saged again:

So searching for (Mercury's role in subduing demons) took me to Mercury/Hermes and the 'debate' between using the Caduceus vs the Rod of Asclepius (wow…I didn't realize it was so hotly contested in the US Mil)

Remember the last mummy movie…so this is really weird but I am sure it is just a 'coincidence' as well (there are no photos on the web but as I was studying alchemy at the time it is burned into my brain) in the Mummy movie the 'demon' from Egypt was found in Alexandria in a tomb that was in the middle of a street
CHECKED; same as the black granite tomb
The tomb was specially constructed using a full mercury bath to CONTAIN a demon or destroyer of the Earth (sure this is total coincidence as well)…the movie progresses, it is mostly boring and horrifically disappointing but the protagonists spend all their time trying to put the Djinn BACK into Mercury so that it is contained. For a multi multi million dollar movie there are no pictures of the set or any of these scenes on the web (ok that is weird)
CHECKED: Heya plebs the coffin doesn't contain ANY MERCURY…none at all…nope…none here

Saged again and here is where it gets a little weird for me; Ok, so I KNOW that I am spurging out here:

Mummy Poster: Welcome to a New World [?Order?] Of Gods and Monsters..ok, coming 'in summer'

So what is contested in the Mil:

Again, a bit weird to see the US Mil Medical (?biological?) fighting over the Caduceus vs the Star of Asclepius (this is not that unusual of a fight though; I have seen this same fight fought online quite often). The SoA has some interesting properties if you fill in the lines.

The article on the Star of Asclepius points us directly back via multiple links to (biblical) Aaron's Rod. And THIS is what it says:

So quick summary. We have a direct in the Matrix that correlates the Black Tomb with the Mummy Movie with many direct synchronicities. We have a unusual linkage between Red Mercury Nuclear bombs, fusion weapons and the Philosopher's Stone as well as the Rod of Asclepius that 'give life' or 'takes life'. We have another unusual linkage between the US Mil biological/medical division and the Rod of Aaron which preceded the Plagues on Egypt. I mean, this is all weird enough if you don't count the fact that there is three of them that the tomb is amazingly crafted but COMPLETELY unmarked (representative of Moses, Miriam, Aaron; Horus, Isis, Osiris; Jesus, Mary, John (see the Davinci painting), Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma, etc etc etc, the preserver, destroyer and sustainer are always, in all religions pictured together)

Alright…so I have a lot of knowledge about this subject and can see branching connections everywhere but I don't think it will do anyone any good for me to keep SPURGING out here…suffice to say that the connections are rather amazing.

The series also explores the concept of equivalent exchange; to obtain something new, one must pay with something of equal value. This is applied by alchemists when creating new materials
and is also a philosophical belief the Elric brothers follow.[6][12]

So the purchase price of the New World Order is the death of the Old World Order (life)…perhaps…not sure yet, still looking, I am sure that there are probably connections between the red mercury/quicksilver and equivalent exchange…

Attached: Aarons rod plagues of egypt.jpg (630x1000 188.59 KB, 95.01K)

Attached: shiv brahma vishnu.jpg (1088x699 76.12 KB, 119.31K)

Autist doing god's work although not very Zig Forums related and more fringe tier.

Ancient Egypt is strange stuff and the line between fact and fiction often blurs.

hard line muslims destroy anything they perceive to be idols

Attached: 1425141687009.jpg (800x600, 170.39K)

So what exactly is this thread supposed to be? /x/ faggotry? Anti-Muslim? Ancient history? All three? Neither?

I don’t know. Hopefully it unearths an old plague that wipes out 90% of Africa and the Middle East

The world is majority dead weight. Here's hoping for a 90% population drop. Remember to get a pistol so that when the end comes and fate gives you the bug, you'll have an easy way out.

> cleared of individuals amid fears the sarcophagus might launch (((deadly poisonous fumes)))
They don't want someone looking. Can you elaborate further?
Wasn't one of the pharaohs in a similar cask?

Lurk two years you fucking newfag.
Red looks black at night and often reddish liquids can appear black/browny.

Just no.
Also Hermes Caduceus is the correct symbol.

What was the 'jew star' before it was the 'jew star'?

Of course, retard…everyone can see via the photos that they opened the tomb in the dead of night, or that the reporter viewed it all in the dead of night because that is 'archaeology' nowadays…everything is done in absolute darkness /s.

Was supposed to be something 'simple' that accidentally turned into something complex…I was supposed to be mocking retards who took the putrefying human remains of sealed ancient corpses and dumped them into the city streets while people walked right through them. But the more I looked into the situation the weirder it got (it got a lot weirder, I simply didn't share). This is one of those situations where people are passing 'coded messages' right in front of the public eye and nobody notices. It started out as an amusement and then I decided I better quiet down until I had a grasp on the whole situation and EXACTLY who is involved. It is now something that I will look into in private to satisfy my own curiosity.

Attached: Mercury_iodide.jpg (1280x852 22.69 KB, 112.05K)

The black granite box pop up often, some are elaborately embellished, but they rarely contain anything. The most famous example being the boxes supposedly for the Apis Bulls in Saqqara.

This guy does a good overview of the boxes in Saqqara
youtube.com/watch?v=6-He448TxHg&t=474s

Interesting thanks for the info - I was suspicious about this from the start. This sarcophagus is almost 9 feet long and my first thought was a giant or something like pic related

Attached: engineer.jpg (734x1088, 205.67K)

Bongistan's finest, folks.

Reminder that kikes caused the fall of the Old Kingdom.

Please let us know what you find out user. You have made meaningful contributions to this thread and i appreciate them.
Today, OP was not a faggot.

IKR I was laughing my ass off when I read that…do people even read or comprehend what is right in front of their faces anymore? I mean, they must read it but there must be some complete disconnect in their processors.
(a highly dangerous mercury based substance)
for terrorism".

Conclusion LMFAO:

Reminder to think about WHERE 'egypt' is located in the occult ;) and also where 'the LORDS temple' is located: Heliopolis/Alexandria, Egypt.

Eze 9:6
5 And as I listened, He said to the others, “Follow him through the city and start killing; do not show pity or spare anyone! 6 Slaughter the old men, the young men and maidens, the women and children, but do not go near anyone who has the mark. Now begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the temple. 7 Then He told them, “Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go forth!” So they went out and began killing throughout the city.…

Attached: londinium.png (2631x2159 409.82 KB, 2.11M)

What the fuck is this thread even about? Could you faggots actually summarize what your theorizing here? Or is this a WE WUZ KANGS thread? This could actually be interesting if it wasn't like walking in on the middle of a conversation with no context. Get your shit together assholes.

that alabaster head had to have been smashed prior to it's picture being taken
nigger it weighs so much your tomb robbing selves didn't even take it out of the pit before opening it instead of shipping it and scanning it ffs

niggers should have tented the place and exacted the surrounding dirt around it then shipped in equipment in a makeshift clean room but they're niggers and must open the loot right there with minimum effort into anything

can confirm, familiar with these works
it's the beast that turns you into a goose if you're not careful, user. he has a ton of names that, if you're not a turbo autist and remember them you have so much fucked up shit happen to you you're gonna wish you never even died
basically the Egyptians followed this real old school cult that's similar to a lot of stuff that is popular today. it centers around the reunification of osris by isis; just how osris was taken apart so shall you after death. osris was part of ra and ra is part of toth but they're all just names centering around the same concept
you can remain whole like the other gods that came after them; they learned the magic and learned the names, were able to navigate the channels they perfected the osris ritual so much that they performed it on themselves to give the whole thing more energy; but to stay whole you must actively practice and live as a god
they were all about perfecting the inner and outer truths of the world, how shit works, and they felt it was all able to be understood through observing the universe and seeing the interconnectedness of it
it's pretty interesting shit if you read it through
but you'll realize it's all recreations of older stuff, just the oldest well survived records because it fits the we wuz kangz narrative

they like to conflate things; cadminium does the opposite of what red mercury supposedly does
also if this is the philospher's stone, there were three kings found inside
everything is all the same very old very hidden religion but that isn't even the right word for it it's so old

tbh it's probably a resurrection ritual like with sekmet and kek just an other side whipping up some bubonic-necronomic plague
loads of groups work on these things

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

I may be retarded but how did the sealed sarcophagus get human sewage leaked into it?

I don't know how to summarize yet because I am still compiling…and the information/syncs are still coming in one on top of the others. I am so sorry, I really had no idea what I was getting into when I posted this (if others hadn't already contributed,I would just delete it).

Yeah…maybe that is the famous 'weathering' they were referencing. Part of me can't help but wonder if they are JUST THAT FUCKING STUPID to think that if they deface a guardian 'that nothing will happen to them'…but what do I know on that subject…not as much as I should.

I was thinking about the Ark of the COVENant as well as the Ark of Gabriel that was taken down to the Antarctic temple, this morning while having coffee…{two cubes; the hypercube; the cubic Masonic temple [inner chamber of the jew temple] with the light temple as restrainer, binding us here in the darkness].
Three kings…that is fucking awesome contribution. 'Three kings' followed the 'star' [Esther, Ishtar, Ashera] looking for the savior of humanity, I have been pondering the fact that the 'Israeli' flag is Jachin and Boaz with 'a star' (saturns cube; North Pole; compression energy) in the center. I need to spend some time today really LOOKING at those skulls and the remains if I can find them online. Very cool contribution (I am going to archive this page as soon as I get home so that I have it and can really THINK about it in the future as more information comes in. I am never careful enough, user, always opening boxes that can't be shut again. The most dangerous item in Pandora's box was also the weakest and the least pretentious, Hope…this remains the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
thanks for your response…really too much to even address in terms of richness and thing to think about.

Be sure you traipse through it and get it all over your feet and sandals and track it through your entire city on foot, because its 'just no fun' following in the footsteps of based but 'raciss' European scientists who have strict guildlines about the disposal of REGULAR biological waste, let alone something that is magnitudes more ancient and complicated and may not actually be 'biological waste' as we know it. CLOWNWORLD is upon us, fellow user! At least CLOWNWORLD has a increasingly exponentially short lifespan due to peak degeneracy.

Let's meme it.

DUBS AND THE ANCIENT'S CURSE WIPES OUT HALF OF EGYPT'S POPULATION

All of it.

Le dubs Kek meymeys were always fucking retarded. Stop that shit.

A third at least, come on now.

lmao. can u guys stop reddit spacing please

Attached: kermitvomit.jpg (426x500, 38.89K)

All mercury is red mercury when obtained from the usual source: cinnabar. Or as is it commonly known, mercury sulfide.

they stress it was still sealed yet how can "sewer water" leak into something sealed in limestone? not only that but black granite is very rare too rare to waste on such a massive sarcophagus for people that arent important in some way plus it is very weird 3 were put into 1 tomb most likely to explain its size since they cant say it was an 8'8 giant
NOT ONLY THAT
the pictures from the discovery and opening look completely fucking different
and dumping whatever that liquid was into the street is probably the most retarded thing I have ever heard of

Attached: egypt-sarcophagus-mystery-alexandria.jpg (660x438 150.75 KB, 46.15K)

When they use the term sealed, they simply mean unopened by humans. They aren't declaring it hermetically sealed. When you seal an envelope, you close it but that doesn't mean it's air and water tight.

sealed with limestone, where the fuck did the sewer water come from? shouldnt it have been surrounding the sarcophagus if there was enough of it to seep through granite sealed in limestone?

I will adree that they appear to be separate objects; perhaps they shipped the real one off and desecrated the "original" just like they did to all the others

Don't tease me user. C'mon super small box epidemic…

Attached: 1508530936638.jpg (638x648, 61.27K)

those wuz wytees. we wuz kangz. da wytess n dey dizeez taked it all away

See: Cannibal Warlords of Liberia for future. (as planned anyway)

Attached: 1512257652541.jpg (557x579, 39.18K)

Fuck

Your mothers

Cunt

Okay as usual it seems few on Zig Forums have ever dug something up.
Looking at those pics, the rock (sandstone) is saturated. I have lived around sandstone for most of my life. It's porous, absorbent and soft as fuck. Water often flows through it or makes channels or caves.

The sandstone around the cask is wet. The white stuff is just dust and grit from the digging process.
The 'tunnel' to the top of the photo is likely the sewage tunnel or where the pipe went originally.

So yes, to me, this does check out. But the sudden 'keep away' horseshit does not. Sounds liek typical Egyptian covering up shit to preserve the we wuz egyptians and shiet stuff.

Ok, but look how deep they had to dig through limestone to reach the tomb (doesn't limestone, at least that much of it, act as a natural filtering agent for water anyway; I am going to have to check on this online)…it would also change the chemistry of anything that happened to leach via percolation down that far as well; and effect the mortar either sealing it or breaching it; not sure; either way, the ancients were known for their incredible precision in manufacturing, even regular building material and stone joints wont permit a sheet of paper to fit in between them) and there is no trace of the sewage in the surrounding excavation.

This bothered me a lot…I don't know what to think about the inconsistency here. I was hoping that it was covered in the limestone and a shitty picture that didn't show the canted edges. It occured to me as well that the sarcophagi seem to become more decadent and decorated as time passed in the kingdom…but also looking at ancient European/Roman sarcophagi they are much simpler without much exterior decoration.

Attached: black sarcophagus british museum writing nectanebo II napoleon.jpg (540x360 17.56 KB, 55.79K)

Ancient Alexandria quarried both limestone and sandstone…that looks like limestone to me but you may be correct, it might be sandstone…I can't find any maps (yet) that specify the composition of the soil in the Sidi Gaber district of Alexandria.

Best part is that the Sphinx was likely a statue of Anubis or one of his dog children laying in repose, that a late-period kang wound up getting some slaves to carve his face onto it instead.

Attached: Sphinx Khufu-Khaf overlay a.jpg (1000x750, 60.04K)

Everything I’ve heard says it was a lion in repose, since when it was constructed it faced Leo rising in the east (12,500 years ago, when the Earth’s axial tilt caued that).

the associated zodiac sign of anubis is Leo

i read a book that said i can't remember exactly, so i'm gonna fuck this up, sorry that actually the human face on the front and the lion on the back were meant as a date stamp for future generations because leo was at its back and (i can't remember like aquarius or something) was at its face during the (vernal equinox?) – some shit like that. the book, i think, was called Secret of the Sphinx. If you're interested in that stuff you should check it out

Didn't realize they were so common or using granite that widely. I only know for sure they used it on Pyramidions, e.g. from Black Pyramid of Amenemhat III aka Pyramidion of Electrum (fucking stunning tbh).

You might be right actually it is quite light coloured for sandstone, limestone would probably be a better fit. But it's much the same behaviour for that too, except limestone will typically have water secretions of calcium (e.g. stalactites or weird flow shapes and deposition etc). That said I've also seen plenty of white but more grey limestone that looks like sandstone..

this is a great post tbh
archive.fo/rJ4Pt

Attached: 93ryh94.jpeg (704x654 314.03 KB, 343.49K)

Well…plague is one of the specialties of YHVH…

15 Go to Pharaoh in the morning, when he goes out to the water, and you shall stand by the river’s bank to meet him; and the rod which was turned to a serpent you shall take in your hand. 16 And you shall say to him, ‘The Lord God of the Hebrews has sent me to you, saying, “Let My people go, that they may [a]serve Me in the wilderness”; but indeed, until now you would not hear! 17 Thus says the Lord: “By this you shall know that I am the Lord. Behold, I will strike the waters which are in the river with the rod that is in my hand, and they shall be turned to blood. 18 And the fish that are in the river shall die, the river shall stink, and the Egyptians will loathe to drink the water of the river.”

Also,
Hab 3:5
4 His radiance was like the sunlight; rays flashed from His hand, where His power is hidden. 5 Plague went before Him, and pestilence followed in His steps. 6 He stood and measured the earth; He looked and startled the nations; the ancient mountains were scattered; the perpetual hills bowed. His ways are everlasting.…

Plague is deber; Strong's #1698
deber: pestilence
Original Word: דָּ֫בֶר
But the LORD is also always listed when he moves through a place with his two companions of which one is plague/pestilence

Either way it is all metaphorical…the Hebrews are listed in the bible in plenty of places using biological warfare against their enemies to bring about genocide.

I support the anubis theory as well, did you know that one of the original Arks of the covenant had Anubis [Anu Bis; or the Ghost/Bis in Sumerian and Anu…in modern parlance of Christianity this would probably be thought of as the 'Holy Ghost'] this is particularly important and most likely why the Sphinx was 'remodeled' because Bis is the spirit/ghost of the European/White race and that doesn't fit with the Kangz narrative. See:
africanmetaphysicalphilosophy.blogspot.com/2014/05/

I think this guy is a BULLSHITTING LIAR in a lot of what he writes, but I am putting it out there as a perspective. I guess the african origin of the jews influence their revamping of the Old Kingdom sacred monuments to fit a more 'african' motif…sort of like the 'weathering' on the alabaster head that was found with this tomb.

Attached: Aegyptische-Schatulle-Anubis-Auf-Goldenen-Sargophag_600x600.jpg (563x547 60.87 KB, 171.65K)

i have to admit i have no idea about satanism.
i dont know shit about it.

But that georgia guidestone SHOUTS satanic ritual in my face not even gonna lie

kind of reminds me of syria

Set-inism/Saturn-ism, anyone?

They probably blasted it with water when extracting it. That's why it's so wet.

>20 days later still wet

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x531, 79.17K)

Thank you so much, never heard about that one.
The Square top is especially unusual. Maybe sacraficial pyramid?
They would have taken the rock for local building supplies like the outer claddings and quartz on the larger ones.

That doesn't even maks sense.

Its only wet because they did voodoo magic and poured cold water on it to cleanse it.

Landing platform.

Attached: 1473013899997.png (433x433, 200.55K)

This looks like the skull of a cro magnon aryan. Neanderkikes were not involved in this burial.

Alabaster is really really soft and easily damaged.

Attached: 1394941708178.jpg (363x310, 31.17K)

I miss that guy. Am trying to summon him.

Attached: Ugh Vey shut it down.jpg (798x657, 156.44K)

Limestone is porous. If you have a sewage leak right above a trickle of it finding its way onto the side of the sarcophagus is reasonable. Remember the capillary effect and that even just one drop forming on the inside of the sarcophagus every minute would mean fifty gallons of water in a year. Assuming the leak has been going for just ten years you would need maybe one drop every two minutes.

I would say that the square top is more the norm in my experience. I am in awe of the builders ability to square something this well…I mean this is why Mcmansions all have 'the nub' on top because the contractors can't be bothered to square even a small building, let alone something the size of a pyramid.

Attached: mcmansions the numb political prisoners.png (1024x633 477.29 KB, 346.6K)

napoleons pyramid; 'BUILDER'berg…this video is by that guy (I'm going to slay his name) shofrehatz…the one who did the OCT-O-GON videos…he was swiss and the swiss took his child from him and imprisoned him…he devoted his life to exposing the templar banking system and the swiss banking scheme (ZIONISTS)…anyway the reason that I thought you might enjoy this was that one of the sarcophagi I showed earlier was REUSED…uh gross…by Napoleon as his own (the very last one that appears light grey and has a rounded top)←-that is a very semitic in nature, it has to do with 'Gabriel turning' to heal the Earth (ahk) I will post photos underneath.

Isn't it more about drainage?

rounded semitic sarcophagi; hypercube; as above, so below

Attached: Hypercube inner and outer.JPG (524x1024 34.72 KB, 69.57K)

Attached: two worlds mirrored head to head.jpg (1771x2657 368.76 KB, 869.52K)

Attached: NOS drawing.jpg (640x470 74.38 KB, 40.52K)