Pro Publica Kike Journos Doxed

ProPublica journalists exposed civilians. Now they will have their information leaked.

Adam Clay Thompson - 0bin.net/paste/fWu9XGIn5EK3gefN#, paste.nolsen.xyz/?959674a449b839ef#jWmftjTgrwo1 g3l5AakrzKymOoJ6AigzHfAiaePKk4=, pastebin.com/VwSfcdxw

Adam Clay Thompson is a mixed race Jew claiming to be "Anglo-Arab-Jewish". Adam Clay Thompson married his photographer, Lori Spears, to save money and then adopted a son with her.

Antonio Ali Winston - 0bin.net/paste/oPfURC0TiZcuPp0A#, paste.nolsen.xyz/?00f72de3d379d987# QchlCusbZJ1mUQXbYjwLhvsOntEl6Ua7eH0/ WeU3k=, pastebin.com/K3uJWTP3

Antonio Ali Winston is a mixed race Turkish American. Antonio Ali Winston's parent's were too busy to take care of him when growing up as attested by his Turkish mothers own forewards in her academic publications. This might suggest why Antonio Ali Winston is an overachiever, having participated in the disgusting practice known as "journalism" since he was in high school.

>>>/baphomet/127669

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x800 59.57 KB, 561.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/article/michael-miselis-rise-above-movement-white-supremacist-group-northrop-grumman
archive.is/VKwbC
propublica.org/article/robert-rundo-denis-nikitin-hooligans-europe-hate-group
archive.is/x4ru6
archive.fo/XIhTf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>propublica.org/article/michael-miselis-rise-above-movement-white-supremacist-group-northrop-grumman | archive.is/VKwbC
>propublica.org/article/robert-rundo-denis-nikitin-hooligans-europe-hate-group | archive.is/x4ru6

some of their work against /ourguys/

56% and a cuckold

Getting slid. 4-5 "redpill me on x" threads created in the last couple of minutes

Now I see where that drawfag user got their inspiration from.

kek after the entire board ignored their 50 million muh bibi loves/has a video of/says something about drumpf/putin/don't vote goy/based anti-magapedo threads, they're back to the usual cuckchan tactics.

Attached: multicultural jew.jpg (1100x766, 128.37K)

Color me surprised, all of (((them))) are kikes.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Target the relatives of these subhuman semitic mongrels.

Direct relatives first.

Truly, baph is the saviour of mankind.

Attached: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.webm (640x480, 11.08M)

scum

how does this make sense?

This topic was slid by a bunch of typical cuckchan shill posts

Attached: IMG_1560.JPG (1080x1920, 296.05K)

Look at this ugly le 56% faggot

Attached: IMG_1564.PNG (1231x673, 93.23K)

that is an ugly kike gremlin lol

You know something I am amazed nobody is bringing up is that these people are undoubtedly getting ALL their dox information on people from Twitter employees.

Someone should pay them a visit and have some tea.

Pretty hilarious as the site wrote several pieces on doxing and others doing it… when they were doing it…

archive.fo/XIhTf

Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1442594370528.jpg (675x675, 109.02K)