Peak opticscuck

peak opticscuck

Attached: fnews.JPG (578x469, 60.89K)

Remember when Murrica had freedom of speech? Alternative rhetorical question: Does this mean leftists in the justice and education system can also be fired for their bias?

I wonder how it would go if they fired someone for wearing a rainbow flag.

speaking of, how's the redpill rate in police and military spheres?
kinda surprised when i see pozzed cops, defending the very people who threaten to kill them.

HMMMMM… Why does """she""" have a beard?
Sage for shit thread

Being a good officer of the law means not asking questions. Asking questions doesn't bring in the paychecks. Asking questions makes you a bad citizen. Bad citizens don't have jobs.

more related stories?

i think there's a livestreaming cop
also heard a tv host remark of his police friends' facebooks being very 'un-pc'
t.straya

Attached: Aw shit nigga.mp4 (1280x720, 4.95M)

The police are literally zogs first line of defense. They will never be on your side, they will hate niggers and be biased against "the colored folk", but they will never turn on the jew, because they secure their pensions and wages, and you don't.

Very low. Cops are the most anti-white people alive, and military are braindead retards.

They even use a commie fist. This group is beyond cucked.

Attached: Proud-Boys-Homosexual-Club.png (840x844 65.55 KB, 82.6K)

Guess begging communists not to call you names is a losing strategy, huh?

Its worse than that, they are clearly commies themselves. They use the commie fist, oppose racism, want niggers out of prison and to give them all guns and PCP. Its an equality based anti-racist anti-fascist group, they are communists.

Optics doesn't matter if you're doing public activism. It's the press who determines your image, not yourself. Antifa is filled with irresponsible fat, gay, and stupid trannies/homos who beg for Patreon/Kofi/Paypal/gofundme to fund HRT treatment, but they have a good image because the press omits the side that would be repulsive to normies. You'd think that people would learn from Gamergate, but they didn't.

They're alt-lite, but they at least have a spine from fighting back against leftists who lied about them.

You have to go above and beyond if you want your slice. What matters is winning, not trying to play on a fair ground with dishonest people.

Like really, you need to start looking at these types of groups who say "Were pro-white!" or "Were pro-west!" or "Were right wing!" and question if they are in fact just another communist sect battling with their own communist brothers, like communists regularly do. If they arent for race realism, they are NOT on our side.

Attached: Lenin-controlled-op.PNG (526x245, 131.84K)

see

They are alt-left if anything.

They attack antifa for attacking them, so they're good in my book. I'm not going to put out the fire lit on Stalin.

They attack white people for being racist, so they are no different from a communist anti-zionist. You love Soros for opposing Israel, youre a political invalid.

Well yeah, they are trotskyites right?

These faggots don't even claim to be pro white. They lashed out at jew friendly groups like GI for using that rhetoric and even sided with communists on more than one occasion.

The Chinese and Soviets fought, what's the point if marxist-leninism is replaced with civnat Trostkyism?
Its all communist bullshit.

Hell, the Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge fought.
Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union.
Commies fight all the time over shit like this.

I'm sure this will work out great

Nevermind how asshurt they get over National Bolshevism.

who is on your side cocksucker? name one group

Im genuinely surprised a zogbot was a proudboy and not some infiltrator

Still, fuck em

Thats right goyim, everyone is controlled opposition. Just stay in your basement and wait for the societal breakdown, no one is to be trusted!

and what did your faggotry acomplish?

Attached: civnats.jpg (1490x1725, 453.3K)

lmao this