David Duke thread

Why do some of /ourguys/ not like David Duke? He names the jew and redpills a lot of people.
I've read theories that he is an FBI informant or has ties with jews but I've never seen any proof for this.
Share/prove these theories in this thread

Attached: David-Duke-082216.jpg (763x1242, 312.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

essentialvideosnow.blogspot.com/2018/07/david-duke-show-july-3rd-2018-with.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tzrpoF4wjeE)
youtube.com/watch?v=AAZQaYKZMTI
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Mixed_Races_will_be_a_positive_progression_for_everyone–Andre_Anglin.mp4
hooktube.com/watch?v=gW8urfSFqL8
bowlcutism.org/2018/04/19/bowlcast-ep-1-cantwell-takes-the-bowl-pill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basement posters see FBI agents in everyone

Kill yourself you slimy jew fuck.

I guess

I'm just curious at what kind of proof people have, I haven't made a conclusion.

Alex jones memoryholed his Duke interview. That's all you need to know about him being a FBI mole or not.

This.

Duke is a giant. The MSM has always made him out to be the boogeyman. Then when you listen to or read him you see he's intelligent and perfectly reasonable. That's why they hate him: he's a sensible racist.

His recent interview with Kevin MacDonald was excellent

essentialvideosnow.blogspot.com/2018/07/david-duke-show-july-3rd-2018-with.html

Attached: VKIXg5TQ_400x400.jpg (399x399, 34.49K)

What does memoryholing mean?
I've seen the Alex Jones/David Duke interview (youtube.com/watch?v=tzrpoF4wjeE)
and it clearly proves that AJ is CO.

Attached: secretname.webm (1280x720, 440.97K)

Fuck off. Filter and report.

Also, it's Dr. David Duke. He has a PhD in history.

Attached: 1472258372137.png (535x526, 250.54K)

David Duke went in on hard on CIA-Kike Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin's jewish pal Weev the other day

Attached: BolshevikCuntNowCIAkikeCartoonNaziAndreIWantTheWhiteRaceBredOutAnglin.jpg (815x979 62.67 KB, 96.29K)

Attached: 0c5ce2b888bd0cab3b7f3b6aad9f8159509b72c0883943a0d70f2c1cf16c23b1.jpg (255x255, 14.38K)

Not this shit again

That's not weev that's Allen Ginsburg. You're also lying about Anglin, and you know it.

Kikes are all over this thread like ticks on a bloodhound.

Fuck off, Andre.

Attached: 3.jpg (182x233, 76.63K)

There is ONE way to destroy all shills.

All shill posts will lose 100% of funding. Not gore. Post pedogate with no topical response. Fill the posts with pedogate. It sinks them every time. Take all Zig Forumss, all internet conversations back from the Commies. Post pedogate. The only thing they can response with is questioning it. This is a fucking NUKE.

OPERATION NOVA POSTA

If you can't do this, you need to stop using chans and just be in the real world. No compromise, no retreat. Make this thread's goals everywhere. It will kill them. Never stop. Expose the Chicom Jewish pedo rings.

Even (((infowars))) fears this. Even Spencer is a pedo who advocates for pedo-dolls. All the Alt-kike is this way. Flood their kikery!

NOVA POSTA

NOVA POSTA

MAKE THREADS

TAKE THE CHANS

TAKE THE FUCKING INTERNET

EXPOSE THEIR FEARS!

NO CHOICE FAGGOTS FOR KIDS

NO CHOICE?

no real?

youtube.com/watch?v=AAZQaYKZMTI

Attached: hello cia duke futurefash.png (314x339, 131.99K)

Are you denying that Anglin said the white race should be bred out?

Controlled op just like Jones. Someone the media can point to whenever they to push the muh nazi narrative.

Fuck off back to your Daily Torah forum. I hope your boy Sperglin gets raped by a pack of niggers.

Attached: Andrew Anglin Standards Quote.png (1214x682, 579.33K)

Who can really tell?
Lying about the CIA kike Anglin who was an openly militant bolshevik antifa anti-white talking about mixing the blood to destroy the white genome and turned 360º to being the CIAs preferred number #1 internet cartoon nazi with a ready made subscriber base of 100,000 users just a couple of months later with Total Farcism?

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Mixed_Races_will_be_a_positive_progression_for_everyone–Andre_Anglin.mp4

Attached: CIAKikeBolshevikFraudAnglin.JPG (1194x997, 153K)

Yo, this is a shill right here, he's scared of Anglin. That's why they keep tabs on him.

can someone explain to me how exactly anglin/DS shitposts are beneficial to racemixing/jews/antifa?
must be a dumbass but i really don't get it.

There is a bunch of jews who really, really hate TRS here.

Or any right wing organization actually, they are paid to Divide and Conquer.

Fellate a shotgun you sodomitic aut-kiker.

I've more shit on your bolshevik CIA-kike hero Anglin if you want me to expand on this

According to the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals, from mid-2005 through 2007, Andrew Anglin's father Greg Anglin owned Exile, one of Columbus, Ohio's most popular gay bars. Before that, the property at 893 N. Fourth St, Columbus, Ohio was owned by the trust of Andrew Anglin's late uncle, Todd Anglin, a venerated figure in the history of gay Columbus who died of AIDS-related illness in 2002.

This seems dodgy. It would be one thing if Andrew Anglin's father inherited the property, but he didn't. He bought it from a trustee five years after Andrew Anglin's uncle's death. Why? And why did he own this gay bar for nearly two and a half years time? Surely, Andrew Anglin must have known about it. After all, Andrew Anglin's father is the registered owner of the Daily Stormer website domain and Andrew Anglin gives his father's business address whenever he asks for donations from Daily Stormer readers.

if that's the amount of your argumentation, well thank you then schlomo

Believe what you wanna believe. Weev is a Jew, his mom said so. (the pic on the left is Ginsberg, on the right is Weev, duh),

As for Anglin saying white race should be bred out and only breeding with other whites is "stupid" check this interview:

hooktube.com/watch?v=gW8urfSFqL8

Sure, jew.

Attached: Goebbles on repetitous lies.jpg (850x400, 53.32K)

who said anything about TRS?

Goebbles was wrong on that, people here are just too tired to reply to shill.

Nice trip, jew.

I have a rather extensive record of Anglin's gaslighting of the goy

The one on the right is actually Anglin with his antifa buddies approximately 2 months before he became the internet's number #1 cartoon 'nazi' with a ready made userbase of fashy based jewish cartoon internet 'nazis' almost 100,000 called Called Total Facism

Which is quite the turnaround

Attached: Untitled3.jpg (600x450 207.02 KB, 26.5K)

All shill posts will lose 100% of funding. Not gore. Post pedogate with no topical response. Fill the posts with pedogate. It sinks them every time. Take all Zig Forumss, all internet conversations back from the Commies. Post pedogate. The only thing they can response with is questioning it. This is a fucking NUKE.

OPERATION NOVA POSTA

If you can't do this, you need to stop using chans and just be in the real world. No compromise, no retreat. Make this thread's goals everywhere. It will kill them. Never stop. Expose the Chicom Jewish pedo rings.

Even (((infowars))) fears this. Even Spencer is a pedo who advocates for pedo-dolls. All the Alt-kike is this way. Flood their kikery!

NOVA POSTA

NOVA POSTA

MAKE THREADS

TAKE THE CHANS

EXPOSE THEIR FEARS!

OPERATION NOVA POSTA

NOVA POSTA

NOVA POSTA

MAKE THREADS

TAKE THE CHANS

EXPOSE THEIR FEARS!

OPERATION NOVA POSTA

NOVA POSTA

NOVA POSTA

MAKE THREADS

TAKE THE CHANS

EXPOSE THEIR FEARS!

And he didn't even have to. One can smell the TRSodomy oozing from every word in this thread. Will these vermin ever get that we don't want them and their GRIDS here? I don't think so. They are like a smelly, drooling retard hugging you and no matter how many times you push him away he will always run back and hug you again.

How many more times do we have to tell you that you are not welcome here, TRSemite.

Because some Anons are unenlightened, and others are shills.
Duke is redpilled, and he's one of the longest running white nationalists still at it among others. Considering his activity goes way back, I think that's all you need to know. A lot different from someone like Anglin or Weev. Question the guys who haven't been involved in white nationalist causes their whole life.

From the video linked above

Andrew "I Want The White Race Bred Out"Anglin: Okay, I’m going to go ahead and take a bathroom break okay? Is that cool? … Look man, I wanna support you. Cuz I don’t really give a fuck about any of the things we’re disagreeing about. I mean, whatever! Because, man, I mean, I know you’re for real. And I don’t know anybody else that’s for real so who else am I gonna be interested in talking to? But talking about 9/11 is non-sense. I mean, anybody that doesn’t get it by now? Jesus Christ. What more do we need, that we gotta keep talking about this shit for 15 fuckin years?! Every single one of these people is full of shit. I mean, that’s a really important point. There’s not one that we can point to. … But why should black people be forced into this system? They were never going to invent this system. Neither were Philipinos, neither were Malaysians. The only people who would have ever invented this system are white people and Chinese. So why should everyone else be forced into it. You see the way white people – and it IS white people – went around the whole world and FUCKED everybody and made them accept this shit: Christianity and money! That happened, man. I mean, that’s just a fact of history. … Like, Leave It To Beaver? That’s fake.

Andrew Anglin: I don’t hate myself. I mean, uh, obviously my race is powerful, uh, I guess. … I think we need more mixed races. Mixed races would be a positive progression for everyone. … I think the white race should be bred out. This is dangerous to have these people.

Andrew Anglin: I think white people are dangerous! I think white people are dangerous!

Andrew Anglin: I’m only attracted to black girls, honestly.

Andrew Anglin: He thinks white people should all breed together? Well fuck that shit, man! That’s stupid! What I care about is human beings and the species, you know?”

Ref:

please provide item so i may judge for myself

i mean, this place exposed how shady TRS is honestly, i didnt believe it myself, but there is audio of mike enoch admitting he is a kike

Anglin once told me I should just bang Asian chicks. I am white as chalk.

this schizo shit is hillarious

Attached: 138680095923.jpg (500x500, 31.17K)

You want hillarious, you should see the nest I found.

I've already posted more than enough for any honest user with a shred of integrity to give them pause for concern,
#From his openly antiwhite bolshevik origins, his gay uncle being a fag kingpin in the gay nightclub world, his perverted confidence trickster criminal dad and his predilection for underage mud women and calling for the "white race to be bred out", in his own fucking words

The rest can be easily accessed now on the net, despite Anglin having access to some of the most powerful jewish lawyer capable of shutting down youtube channels within 24hrs, and anyone that knows the net can tell you some of the biggest corporations takes significantly longer to get their wheels of power in motion.
Interestingly Anglin now uses the same uber-kike lawyer that CIA-DisInfo clown Alex "Its everyone but the jews" Jones does

The fact is now the web is wider than just youtube and resources are always shifting and changing that as soon as one gets taken down another pops up, I won't spam links on a board that hosts 99% of the active users from Tel Aviv.

Have a read of The Atlantics article on Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin
It's hysterical especially the bit where he got broken hearted by a girl [precursor to his encouragement of advancing the white race by telling his retarded supporters to support MGTOW and not go near women…] and the manlet ran around campus trying to kiss black boys…

If you can't see how openly Anglin gaslit his readers by now , then you probably can't recognise an infinite number of israeli hasbara telling you to vote for jews as a solution to the jewish problem as an obvious retarded jewish in-joke that only the dumbest of dumb goys don't get

Attached: 8cd8e84f3df36637fcae0af02a65742d67984922c6664de17127f4c0685515c9.jpg (752x5506, 782.88K)

Except he doesn't fit the bill of the jews generic "neo-nazi" strawman. Look, I'm opening to believing he is controlled opposition, and no man is without skeletons in their closet. Duke just Doesn't seem like it though. At all. I still consider him one of the greats from WN 1.0 along with Commander Rockwell and Dr. Pierce. All the other old school FBI and CIA shills from that era became obvious, took their payoff, and fucked off.

Based controlled opposition! Based FBI/CIA man!

Simple rule of thumb from over a decade ago
Anyone warning you away from examining 9/11 and the isreal link is a big sure sign of a lying kike-alike
More recently anyone involved in the truth movement that spent a second encouraging you to vote and even campaign for free for the orange kike into Presidency, you can safely be assured that they are either
a) -A fucking retarded spastic with zero discernment that hasn't for a moment in its slavish goy life understood let alone digested the red-pill
b) - A clear as day CIA-kike controlled opposition

There are only 2 types that fall into this category
Dumb goys who cannot see and should never be in a position of influence (or near sharp objects or in charge of heavy machinery) in the jewish resistance movement or simply lying jew-employed Disinfo agents

It's rather simple really.
If you have painted nationalism as white supremacy it helps to have visible (((white supremacists))) saying audible (((white supremacist))) things.
This drowns out the facts nationalists quote when calling for a cease in flooding white countries with 3rd world non whites.
Facts about wage decreases, housing shortages and rent increases and deliberate vote rigging due to these migrants, as well as increases in crime and pressure on resources to fight it all get wiped away when they can point to White supremacy.
That's why these jews make these groups and the counters to them. They are the alt right and antifa. The terrorists and the secret services. The burglar and the locksmith.

No, he was right. It is how it works with the normalfags. Do not make the mistake to think they can reason for any length of time or have any stamina. The thing is, in the past, liars were scolded and chased out of the village, or in severe cases, lynched. In modern times, with "human rights" and all that shit, liars are having a field day and it is this simple principle that the jews are using as one of their main modes of operation. And since the 1970s or so, when they decided to invest heavily in propaganda about the "shoah", they have the added bonus of being somehow holy in the minds of the normalfags, untouchable and no one may question them or if they have an ulterior motive. Which is basicly the reason for our current state of affairs. All just through simple, blatant lies often repeated.

I can't stand Andre "Gook Fucker Extraordinaire" Anglin but using The Atlantic as some proof of your claims is absolutely fucking retarded.

lel

I've never heard anyone speak as passionately, and at such length, about saving whites as David Duke. It's hilarious when he's a guest on someone's show, because no one else ends up speaking. He's great.

Was David Duke telling the truth about 9/11 being done by arabs?
Was Duke's promotion of voting for the orange kike to save us from the jews the truth?
The Charlottesville psyop?
et cetera

Honestly what I wrote here wasn't meant for you, but was intended for actual legit anons, not MAGApede retards born to be a slave to jewry or the resident israeli kikes gaslighting you daily

Attached: Soros´birthday2017-08-17_1510[1].png (609x451 259.15 KB, 48.77K)

what would be the significance if it happened on that day? how schizophrenic you have to be to connect those two things?

If you allow this alone to dictate your value judgements, you've already lost.

Kill yourself faggot. Citing the Atlantic is a lazy bullshit move at best and a sinister tactic at worst. If you want to provide real proof that Andre is a compromised shill, do so. You could post numerous clips of him saying anti-White shit instead of resorting to "lol look at what these journo kikes wrote about him." You and I both know The Atlantic is utter fucking trash. Why give them any credence whatsoever? There's enough legitimate ammo on Anglin already that it makes me suspect your motives when you even entertain the article as something to pay attention to.

If anyone ever needed evidence of what fine, effective work Anglin is doing, just look at how intensely rustled all these kvetching shills are, frantically trotting out their tired laundry lists of all his "past indiscretions". Hey Kikes, how about commenting on his massive catalog of CURRENT work, sometime? You know, the stuff that causes you slimy fucks to twitch and snort and piss down your legs daily. You don't refer to that stuff because it's working and that's what you vile, neurotic Yids really can't stand.

LoL

Every single one of the Charlottesville 'Unite The Right' representatives is either jewish or works for jewish interests

Anyone stupid enough to not have seen the obvious jewish hoax in the Trumpstein scam shouldn't be in any position of influence in any jew-wise movement.
It sort of disqualifies you from the fatal flaw of proving yourself incapable of discerning the most common basics of the red-pill

Attached: unite-the-right__26455[1].jpeg (1280x720 837.03 KB, 117.16K)

Dr. David Duke is hands down one of the greatest advocates for the White Race we have ever seen.

If you listen to his daily radio show, you will see that the way he frames his arguments he is perfectly reasonable, refrains from hyperbole, and comes at this issue with a sense of optimism for the White Race and not always against other races.

Not to mention that his books are some excellent resources to expose the Jew.

hey (1) shill, why don't you post some excerpts of transcripts from his show to support your claims?

Exactly, his calm, reasonable and articulate way to exposes kikes and their crimes makes it extremely difficult to paint him as "le evil natsee".
Dr Duke is definitely /ourguy/

Attached: david duke.jpg (501x293, 31.33K)

So… that is clearly a lie. How strange. Do you suppose white people will listen to your propaganda, kike? Incredible, the lies kikes will tell!

Now, there may be those who dislike the Commander, however you provide zero genealogical evidence of your quite outlandish assertion.

And why would you? That's how shills work. They stack the lies deep, they slander like arrows, they are the whores of hell.

Damn yahweh.
Damn the kikes.
Damn yidsrael.

Attached: BasedTrumpWithEpstein.jpg (1079x760, 137.02K)

he looks creepy mate … there these 2 natural questions we ask subconsciously when we meet someone which determine your ability to create a relationship with the person. All other knowledge of the person is irrelevant , evertyhing else is just vain details like clothing.

The questions are:

1) would I trust this person around my kids if I wasnt there
2) would I trust this person around a bag of 1 million dollars I left on the table

these question shine light on strong internal feelings about the willingness you have to place important matters in the persons hands. Subconsciously everthing is an important mattter.

I wouldnt trust this sleezeball around my dogs kids

When you try to bury something and never mention it ever again, pretending it never happened in the hope that people will forget about it.
Dr Duke humiliated Alex Jones and exposed him as controlled opposition, and now Jones is deleted any trace of that interview pretending it never happened hoping his audience will eventually do the same.

great ad mate … just one problem … this shit is old school, doesnt fly anymore. Call me when he stops worrying about framing his argument and starts meme-ing the sjw

He's a fucking freak. Why in the gods name would I listen to anything that artificial freak is saying?

I love how leftycucks like these people make everything about a persons looks and never about the substance of what a person says. Really shows you what peoples true motive are these days, it's never about addressing a problem or working to fix anything, it's just about judging a person who you don't even know squarely on what you "perceive" them to be. This country really needs to stop this shit and start focusing on peoples merits and intellectual debate

im just being honest here man , im not sure what there is to "debate" about … you either like him or you dont

theres not secret info on him that you have … do you know him personally??? If you dont then you dont have any more knowledge that any one else.

Yea hes a smart dude, any fucking psychopath and sociopath can pick up a book and spew the shit you want to hear.

But they cant remove that fucking sick look and vibe they give off. I see it bro, thats my opinion. Im not trying to debate , I dont have "sources". Im just asking other anons what are your answers to these 2 questions.

1) would you trust him around your kid
2) would you trust leaving a bag of 1 million dollars around him

just ask yourself that

btw everyone … this is a marketing research thread for david duke

Ah yes, it's trumpcucks I'm talking too then, gotcha

Duke was one of the original trumpcucks (and still is) along with CIA-kike Anglin promoting ZOG as a way out of ZOG

What is it with you low-rent cunts and your retarded repeated contradictory arguments?

Name one concrete accomplishment this man has made in society other than writing books, doing interviews, radio shows and being a talking head for white interests?
The world has swung in the opposite direction and whites are battling socialism in every western country on their own. His life's work has made no impact at all. Anonymous image boards are the best "tech" whites have at the moment for discussing issues and cultivating consensus.

Because they are paranoid idiots who have taken the kike's bait hook line and sinker. If Hitler had lived today those same people would be calling him a plant and controlled opposition because they've read kikes saying so on the internet. It all stems from a paranoid hysteria cultivated by the jew and thoughtlessly spread from one nationalist to another, and it can essentially be summarized as the notion that THERE ARE NO PEOPLE WITH ANY FLAWS WHATSOEVER ON THIS WHOLE PLANET. If something is not ideal somewhere then it must be the work of ZOG so you should never engage with anyone.

Do they adhere to some point that is factually wrong? Then they are all ZOG!' It can't just be that an otherwise sincere movement was fooled by some of all the disinformation that is spread everywhere and could be set back on the right course if someone engages with them and explains the error. Never organize.
Do they in some way cuck on on some issue? Then they are all ZOG! It is not something that could be set straight if you engage in the otherwise sincere movement and explain why there can be no compromise on this issue. Never organize.
Were they associated with someone who later turned out to be the enemy? Then they are all ZOG! It's can't just be that they were suckered by a charming snake, like everyone else was, and need to have it made clear to them that they can't keep on being as naïve. Never organize.
A baseless accusation floating around out there? Well it must be true because the kike would never make up lies. Never organize.

Flaws can never just be flaws. No one is ever just wrong, no one is ever just incompetent, no one is ever just a cuck and no one was ever just tricked. No, the only explanation is that they all have a hotline directly to ZOG and are gonna try to get you thrown in jail if you ever get withing fifty feet of them so never talk to anyone or try to organize. Oh, and by the way, did I tell you about this rumor I heard? Everyone knows it's true.

To all those engaging in this shit, do you think the DAP was anywhere close to ideal before Hitler took over? Should he have said "They must all work for the Jew!" and moved on? When Hitler's own first party, the Social-Revolutionary Party, completely failed should everyone have rejected him and labeled him a stooge sent by the jew to sabotage the movement and never engaged with him?? Let's not even get started on the whole story with the SA and the night of the long knives.

Are there no organizations entirely lead by ZOG? Of course there are; they are needed to foment the paranoia. The thing is that for each one legitimately set up by ZOG (and then deliberately exposed to spread the paranoia) there are fifty which aren't, but which instead wither away because that one trap has made everyone too paranoid to engage with them. If you are going to wait for a time when there is not one single movement which is a potential trap set by ZOG then you'll be dead before you ever organize, which is exactly what the kike wants. You're just gonna have to deal with trap organizations as a fact of life and just prepare yourself to say "No." and walk away if you ever draw the short straw and find yourself in a movement where the leadership wants you to do counterproductive illegal shit. Just walk away and try something that seems better, now that you know what the internal signs of a corrupt leadership are.

Is there any organization that exists today which isn't infiltrated, or will there ever exist an organization which the kike will not infiltrate out of a sense of fairness? No, of course not. If you are to wait for the un-compromised organization to come along you will again be waiting on your deathbed. You're just gonna have to deal with spooks as a fact of life and kick them out whenever they try to derail the movement with counterproductive illegal shit, or if the leadership won't then leave and again move to a new organization which does not carry the signs impotence you've now learned to identify.

As long as our people keep on believing slander instead of engaging with and checking out the quality of the man or organization for themselves, and keep on interpreting every existing flaw as a deliberate attempt at sabotage, then our race and peoples are just completely fucked. If the next Hitler came along today the kikes wouldn't even have to try to kill him, they could just sit on the internet all day and say "Oh yeah, everyone knows Hitler works the JEW" and that would be that.

Attached: 1455369356559-0.jpeg (324x207, 26.43K)

It means you should fucking lurk.

Here's an example right here.
Well, with all this evidence I'm convinced. I'd better spread this around.

Here's a typical copypasted talking point that doesn't even make sense in this context. This refers to people who say they are nationalists and then go out and act completely retarded so that media can point at them and say "Look how retarded every nationalist is". In what way does this apply to Dr. Duke? If there is one thing that defines his media presence it's that if he's on once he's never back again because he always makes nationalists look sane, educated and with a near flawlessly researched position.

Accusing everyone of being shills or being on the fed payroll is really getting old. It's one of the most poisonous divide and conquer tactics, and it's become a favorite with kike shills because it gets everyone fingerpointing at each other and alleging unproveables, instead of fighting the jewish menace. Observing this board, there is no question that falsely accusing people of being CO or shills has become the NUMBER ONE kike tactic of shitting up the place.

As for Duke, sure he's not perfect as none of you faggots are. He looks a little strange, from what I understand that is because he's had some plastic surgery - maybe personal vanity is his great vice. But I don't give a shit how he looks, I'm not looking to have him fuck my sister.

If David Duke is Controlled Op then they sure are doing a SHIT job of it mate! What is his purpose to the feds?
1. Red Pill normies on Kikes and Niggers
2. ?
3. Profit

Look it's tough to admit but back when I was a purple pilled newfag, Duke's audiobook "My Awakening" really red pilled the shit out of me and stuck deep in my psyche, because it resonated so well. He presented everything in a calm, gentlemanly, and factual manner that exposed the lies about him being some frothing maniac. The observations in the book can't be argued with, every sensible person accepts that he's speaking the truth. My Awakening is a great Babby's First Red Pill. If he is "shilling" then he's doing a fuck-awful job of it because his book helped create one of the most fiercely dedicated warriors to the cause that walks among us.

tldr; Duke may not have Rockwell's charisma (who does?!) but he is intelligent, well spoken, full of historically factual arguments, and has more balls and more staying power than all of you combined in terms of impact he's made under his real name. Why attack him instead of some kike who deserves it more?

ProTip: government-sponsored shills are PROMOTED in mainstream media channels, not DEMONIZED, OSTRACIZED, BLACKBALLED, and DE-PLATFORMED.

See the difference between Juden Peterson, promoted on the Bill Mahr show, promoted on the front page of Amazon, promoted everywhere, and someone like Duke, who is silenced, ignored, slandered, and deplatformed.

Compare Kike Thernobitch and Dickie Sthpenther to say RooshV or CoxGay. The difference is night and day in how they are treated/discussed/platformed by the lugenpresse. Shills are easy to spot because they are allowed a mainstream platform and promoted in mainstream press, simple as that. And of course painting them as a WWE bad guy in sham interviews is still the same as promoting them, they are putting them in front of normalfags.

Gatekeeping/controlled opposition. Essentially misleading people who are becoming redpilled and could end up in dangerous places like Zig Forums.

In any case it is never wrong to "punch left". Either you follow the truth all the way and become a fanatic or you are part of what is holding us back. It's that simple.

Post sources when you claim things like these, otherwise you just condition people to accept claims made on the internet as facts.

How many gentiles have Kabbalah teachers? How many donate land for "Talmud Torahs"?

Attached: Fred Trump - Talmud Torah.jpeg (1136x1061 192.39 KB, 158.65K)

The FBI once managed to snatch him on some technicality and ever since then people think he flipped. That's all i know.

You forgot to mention that Trumps dad is also a nigger too, kike, because he also donated to blacks and built them shit.

How many gentiles have kabbalah teachers?

No. Just fucking no. Israel would control Syria by now and we'd probably be at war with Russia if that insane witch had won. Trump winning put so many cracks in the brainwashing of people hard to overestimate how many have been redpilled in the last two years thanks to it. Of course Trump is marinated with kikes but nevertheless he was the alternative that was never meant to win. He was supposed to be the representative of the evil backwards ways of not actively hating every single white man you see being rejected by the populace and crushed by the progressive woman of the future.

Instead you now have a white man in the spotlight of the world saying it's OK to look after your borders and country while open calling media liars and casting doubt on the intent of government institutions. For many it's the first time in their lives they've seen someone representing a government even suggesting the idea that maybe you don't have to hate yourself just because you are white and it's fucking hard the brainwashing the kikes have spent decades of effort on. The kikes fucked up so fucking hard with this gambit it's hard to describe. The kiketrain isn't derailed but it sure as hell got sent down the wrong track and it has given us loads of opportunities to kick over more switches and the kike on his back foot.

That said what happened here was a disaster, but that is the fault of kikey and his kike mods and no one else.

How many people who were once redpilled have now fallen back into the jew-party system int he past two years because of Trump?

Trumps dad is a nigger too according to your logic eh, kike? You didn't answer that one.
How many people with kaballah teachers also have a pedophile kike as a mentor, that openly and publicly is known for hating kikes, referred to as anti-semitic (and is a kike!), who also told Trump to never trust them?
How many NY billionaires have to learn about kikes in order to beat them?
It's like this is your first day here.

Well said.
Greater ISISrael would have been in place already if she'd got in, not that electing middle management in a corporation with employees who are mostly controlled by or are kikes is going to change much, until they are purged.

Trump is a blue-pilled boomer faggot himself, so no, no one got redpilled here. The only thing we got to see is how insane Leftards really are.

That's a total lie based on the fact that he'd call his buddy S.I. Newhouse (who convinced Trump to write The Art of the Deal) "Jewhouse". Cohn was a devoted jew who sabotaged Joe McCarthy.

That connection, along with many others, is proof that Trump is kiked, not that he's somehow anti-kike and anti-pedophile.

Sure was a devoted kike who hated commies too.
Not saying he's a based kike or anything, but he certainly didn't speak positively about kikes as a mentor to Trump.
Weird choice of mentor for someone doing kaballah studies don't you think? Sounds like someone wanted someone to get a balanced perspective on kikes and to know your enemy well.

Attached: cohn on kikes2.jpg (1178x667 113.34 KB, 267.74K)

Fuck off, faggot. White ownership of the planet is literally the only way forward. Everything else is going to lead to us getting bogged down and the next planet wide disaster eradicating us before we have had time to establish self reliant civilizations on the other, much more hostile, planets. What is best for our own survival in every question, nothing else, no compromise.

You are delusional. Trump fucking over the Greater Israel plans in Syria and letting a war that took over a decade to get going go completely to waste is proof enough this wasn't what the kikes had planned.

This is the greatest flaw of Dr. Duke's position but it definitely makes him more palpable as a first redpill.

Dr. Duke has redpilled at least a million times as many people as you have, bud, on top of all the reference material on Jewish crimes he has assembled.

Attached: 7119cf873d1fb413097567082d1f6f7df74316ab6c85b4065660139ea5fc605d.jpg (590x550, 34.07K)

You're literally pilpuling. Cohn was no "anti-communist", he sabotaged McCarthy on behalf of jewish Trotskyites. This Time the World was published almost 60 years ago, there's no excuse for being this ignorant.

I'd have to disagree. A subversive Mossad-connected jew pedophile is exactly the kind of "person" I'd expect to mentor a kabballah student with jewish grandkids.

Attached: Cohn mentor.jpg (629x972 1.76 MB, 1.19M)

None that I am aware of. If you are redpilled you know that with jews you ultimately lose. It did make people realize that kike plans are not the will of god though, but are absolutely something you can fuck with even if you have no NSDAP in the streets yet. The jew is no longer the all powerful hidden force behind the curtains but a touchable wimp who has been crying his eyes out in his newspapers as soon as not everything went the way he wanted, which has done absolute wonders for morale.

bowlcutism.org/2018/04/19/bowlcast-ep-1-cantwell-takes-the-bowl-pill/

So many in this thread still believe Andrew and weev. It's pathetic. Take the BOWLpill

Attached: bowlcast-800x445-400x250.jpg (400x250, 29.15K)

Kikes are happy with Trump though, especially the ones in Pissrael. Should obvious too as to why.

Yes? That's a picture which demonstrates that the two were friends. But to be friends with someone does not make oneself the other person. For example, we all know that there are many people in prison - yet most of the time the spouse, who in more ways than one "knows" the prisoner, having copulated - that is to say, placed penis in vagina, whosoever's vagina or penis it may be, or anus, should the vagina be lacking in the duo, or dildo, should the pair lack penis, and doubtless have had many occasions of conversation, and general approval of their company. Still, such are known to only rarely actually be complicit in whatever it may be, whatever crime(s) brings the prisoner to prison.

But yes, an image is just so - how shall we put it? Low-brow convincing, and sort of acts as a "fuck you" in the face of reason, of words.

Additionally, you don't have to know any English to do it.

Yet here am I, without any slight of hand, or trickery. Without any "as if" "as if evidence, evidencing nothing" imagery - I stand as a human, not as a magician.

I stand but with my words.

How am I to stand against the hideous forces of the kike, who drags the soul to darkness?

"Surely you will listen," I can be heard pleaing.

Are you even trying?

Yeah, he gave them Jerusalem. And gibs. And asskisses. And then fucked them out of Greater Israel, I would assume unwittingly. You can be damn sure the kikes in charge wanted all three, but the latter is nothing the great masses of kikes are going to have any insight in at all. Most kikes would be considered sheeple as well, had they been human. Their lives consist of jewing their local supermarket out of a discount and making the clerk their freier after going home from their gate keeping position at a local council.

Kikes in the US are not happy with Trump, they top the disapproval camp.

Attached: 35ff1709d50d02e12aa7e6e8b573cce911ffe105ca062cd36249a132fc6a6ca7.jpg (432x599, 31.85K)

That further proves my point. According to the "redpilled" Trumpniggers, Soros is the only kike who's a problem (and he's really a secret Nazi, goy) while other, more influential heebs like Adelson are at best a non-issue, and at worst, "anti-globalists".

Soros exists as fake opposition to the neo-cohens, and as bogeyman for cuckservatives. His kvetching about Trump was as authentic as his ope-ed against AIPAC from 2007. If you're going to use that as proof that we're winning, then you're going to have to find away to pretend AIPAC is really pro-White and anti-kike too.

Attached: Soros funded by Edmond de Rothschild through Georges Coulon Karlweis.png (780x709 39.19 KB, 240.69K)

I said nothing about Soros. Hold you fucking autism.

An entire post slid. OP repost this next week when there is a chance for a discussion about DD, not an every thing but.