Younger Evangelicucks Waver in Support for Israel

Attached: evangelicucks.jpg (880x580, 309.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XMOYq
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>archive.fo/XMOYq
Hope those Palestinian protests continue.

I'm not a fan of Palestine but I dislike Israel much more. The Jews can only keep the reality distortion field up for so long before people become aware. I think more people are becoming aware of Israel and the Jews. I'm not an evangelical but I have seen some of their sermons and as a Christian I would guess the reason a lot of the younger Evangelicals are changing opinion is the sermons. If you are a Christian and you want to know more about your religion, you don't want to attend a sermon of some fat boomer telling you "WE GOTTA SUPPORT ISRAEL WE GOTTA SUPPORT THE JEWS THAT KILLED JESUS." That is going to get old and eventually you are going to ask what the fuck that has to do with the bible? I think the current struggles between Israel in Palestine are part of it, but I think more of it has to do with younger evangelicals growing disillusioned with their church. I myself lost interest in my cucked protestant church. I don't even go to church anymore since there are none around me that aren't pozzed. Also thanks to years of efforts by anons there is much more information available online on the Jews and their lies. It's breaking more into the mainstream than ever before in the last 100 years. If you think about it, the norm in western society was anti-jew for thousands of years. Jewish control really only has been for the last 50-100 years. They can't hold it forever and eventually things will shift back to the norm unless they samson option us.

Can you kikes fuck off and stop treating Zig Forums as your personal jew media aggregation board? sliding the pedo investigations, you worthless yids.

Have a bump.

Its a great time to red pill people on the similarities between post WW1 germany and america today: Weimer republic, jew libs, starving out the population vs todays kike controlled gov starving out middle america.

There's no hope for Evangelicals. No matter what they do they follow a kike. Watch campus groups at universities in the US really ramp up their "spend a semester in Israel" shilling.

It's about time. Israelis fucking hate Christians.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (975x817, 162.79K)

Fuck off and spam your shit some place else.

SPAM?

kill the shills is spam on nu/pol/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DIE SHILLS

You raise a good point. Protestant America did not like Jews, if history is anything to go by. Europe had a different situation with them obviously.
Meanwhile it took creation of the Israeli state for evangelicals to suddenly latch on.
Insofar as I know, Protestantism is explicilty scripture based and at a general level, Christ and his teachings make it pretty clear the Jews fucked up in their interpretation of God's word, assuming they were even actually trying to interpret it.
Catholics didn't really like Jews either and I don't think any of the texts say Jews are chosen people, but then you also have the magical communist pope who bows to Muslims and doesn't see any problem with trannies and gays while being the supposed human mouthpiece for god, so I don't know how much salt that carries.

The influence of the Jews in american Protestantism, began in the early 1900's, iirc, with the Schofield annotated bible, a translation funded by Jews. Schofield popularized the doctrine of dispensationalism which holds that christians have a duty to set up the necessary conditions so Christ can return. Which is fucking heresy and has been heresy literally since Paul. Regardless, christians are inundated with apocalyptic propaganda like those ridiculous "Left Behind" books to make them hunker down and pray for the end instead of actually working to make positive changes in their own society. Those Christians still effective enough to actually get shit done are safely quarantined into nigger countries where any good works they do will only worsen the problem.

A good way to distinguish a kiked church from a (unfortunately hypothetical, I've never seen one) non-kiked church is their stance on Supersessionalism. Supersessionalism is the doctrine which states the old jewish covenant was fulfilled by Christ and the abrahamic bloodline is no longer a route to salvation. Jews have no special status, no real relevancy and are considered just another kind of heathen. The catholic church was convinced to drop supersessionalism because of the (((holocaust))) at the behest of an ostensibly converted jewish double agent posing as a priest.

Attached: Church-Sign-saying-Jews-Killed-Jesus-2873765_289753_ver1.0_640_480[1].jpg (640x480, 32.67K)

Good to see Zig Forums finally pulling it's fucking weight.

Attached: 1433470238374.jpg (662x662 999.11 KB, 62.83K)

Canaan will fall

Attached: image.jpg (960x189, 84.86K)

We should just nuke israel and mecca/medina and just get it over with. No more abrahamic "holy" lands so that the kikes, christcucks, and mudshits will really have something to whine about.

My new normie long way of saying I hate jews.
BDS

The kikes did nothing but shit on evangelicals who loved them. When evangelicals stop loving them, they are screwed.

The Jews always cause their own downfall with their spite and pettiness.

germany never had 25 percent of the population worshiping the jew as gods

The whole Israel thing is why I stopped going to church, to be honest. A big part anyway. My parents used to go to a Protestant church, and I would go with them sometimes. They talked about Israel way too much, and I started to get irked. I just thought, "The Jews hate Christianity, why do these people love them so much?" That and the weird SocJus version of Christianity that defines so much of the faith these days. A family friend got his Ph.D in Theology on the theory that the Bible was translated with the intention to oppress women. Then,
I have an up and down relationship with God, but I have a mostly bad opinion of modern-day Christianity. It's like the 1960s civil rights crap hiding behind a cross. They take the whole "turn the other cheek" thing way too far. We need a leadership purge and multiple Crusades.

Attached: christchan_dreams.jpg (1156x1694, 656.11K)

To this day I still can't rap my head around why these fags like jews, when jews hate just about everything to do with Christianity and will take just about every opportunity they can to shit on Christians. I just don't get it. Jews are not our allies, and neither are muslims. Christians need to start looking out for each other

test

The whole point is evangelicals tricking god, yes, trick god into coming early to kill everyone on earth so they can go to heaven with jesus, by stuffing the middle east with "hebrews" so god can kill them. This is to fullfill phrophecy. This translates to giving jews everything, doing everything they can to facilitate jews using america as much as they want. Yes, this is all as stupid as it sounds, but to christcucks this is the shit. Indoctrination is a powerful thing.

That's so incredibly retarded I don't even know where to begin. Your post isn't retarded is what I'm saying, but those people are retarded

Its not new look at "Antipope" Benedict XIII of the 1400s.

As a Pope he was excommunicated, took time for the military to recognized it as so, and then forced to flee for decreeing that jews couldn't make and sell Christian items. His laws lasted 5 years before being repealed because jews met a new Pope that'd fight against such a terrible policy, the new Pope, Martin V of course won. And what did Martin V do?

And oh yeah, Sedes apostolica, which requires jews to wear a badge denoting they are jewish. Jewish badges I think are a source of pride for (((them))) when in a community that sees them as beyond this world, a visual marker denoting (((their))) perceived choseness.

Attached: Pape_avignon_benoit13.jpg (320x380, 20.13K)

My mom's congregation (who I won't name, fuck off kikes) is actually the most unkiked christian sect I know of that's on a national scale. They don't give two shits about israel or jews, hate gays, trannies, etc., and actually kicked out a mason that tried to join for not rejecting his prior oath to that order.

Good, now get them on the Positive Christianity gravy train already. Us Catholics need to accelerate a schism away from that heretic Bergoglio and the cucked idea of having a Pontiff.

Cyrus Scofield, who was bankrolled by jews to create a printing of the Bible that included his heretical footnotes. This video used to be Zig Forums required viewing. Thanks, duplicate embeds…

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Why would you dislike Muslims are trying to stay in the Middle East and fighting for their right to do so? Muzzies only become an issue when they invade European nations.

This is why we need positive christianity.

It's because half of the Bible (Old Testament) is the entirety of the Hebrew bible, the Tanakh. That means that religiously, Christians and Jews almost share the same faith. The only problem is that Jews are operating on a more primitive sense of morality. The God in the Old Testament was, frankly, the worst shitty role model you can possibly imagine. Nothing like the relatively pacifist Jesus (who was simultaneously God too) of the New Testament. Jesus even had to set the record straight and state that a civilized "turn the other cheek" mentality was better than the barbaric Judaism's "an eye for eye" revenge mentality. The moral-building story of the Good Samaritan (which debuted in the NT) is taught only to Christian children and not Jewish kids. And the New Testament even expanded God's love into a more universal type. Instead of the Tanakh's "God only loves racial Jews who follow his teachings", the NT's "God loves anybody who follows his teachings" made Christianity into a more popular/universal religion than the ethnocentric Judaism.
As such, thanks to Jesus and the New Testament coming along and stamping out the worst elements of the Old Testament, Christianity tends to produce more morally righteous and charitable people.

But Jews actively reject the New Testament. They Like their the barbaric Tanakh just the way it is. After all, their version God is racist and only likes Jews, causing them to have an elitist "chosen people" mentality. God also tells them that they're entitled to every land their feet touch and that this world's riches are theirs, causing them to be greedy and materialist (while also stating that the goyim are entitled to nothing). And as mentioned above, they won't "turn the other cheek" or be a Good Samaritan when things go bad. Those are Christcuck things. They have an "eye for an eye" mentality and would kill/hurt anybody who crosses a Jew. The violent Moses is no pacifist Jesus after all. He actually kills a guy in cold blood for "oppressing his fellow Jews", only to then kill several Jews himself while they were exiled out in the desert. THIS is the guy that Jewish followers are told to emulate.
This lack of morality is what causes Judaism to produce followers who are elitist, materialist, and immoral shit people. Don't get me wrong. Judaism tries to instill Jews with good morals like with the 10 Commandments. But the Tanakh by itself (with no New Testament) has proven to be an ineffective moral teacher when compared to the much more successful moral teacher that is Jesus and the Bible.

So there you have it. Christianity often produces morally righteous people who are taught to take whatever punishment others deal to them. And Judaism often produces immoral people who dish out said punishment because they are taught a more primitive sense of morality. Some Christcucks falsely fool themselves believing that Jews are as moral as they are because, hey, the Tanakh is basically the Bible minus the NT, right? They're basically our Best Friends, right? We should totally help out our kike buddies out because their holy land, Israel, is also our holy land, right? Defending Israel's well-being is our moral obligation as proud, charitable Christcucks!
Well, they couldn't be more wrong. The Jews did kill Jesus Christ, starting a long troubled history of conflicts between Christians and Jews. And what's more, they will happily continue cheating and deceiving Israel-supporting Christians to do their bidding. We're just goyim to them after all. Cattle to be sacrificed for their endless wars in the Middle East.

But goyim, it was the ROMANS who killed Jesus! He was a poor Jew, just like the rest of based Israel!
:^)
Actually, can any Christians here drop the redpill on how the Kikes killed Jesus? Most of everyone around here actually believes this

This. All evangelicals are cancer, and need to be exterminated.

7 years on the chan and reading this still pisses me off. Fucking mutts.

Go back to faggot land, nigger fucker.

I personally think sometime in the far past Jews used their money and influence to rewrite the Bible, placing them as “the chosen ones”. It would’ve been so simple back then since barely anybody was able to read and news wasn’t really a thing.

It's about time they started waking up to how they've been lied to.

Very interesting user. I was not aware of this but this fits into my historical understanding now. Thank you for the info.

That's in the Old Testament, which is the Jewish part of the Bible, so, yes…they wrote it.

Muzzies ALWAYS invade European nations and have ALWAYS been an issue.

new is written by jews.

translated by jews**

Fucking torjew bullshit, as usual
"For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe. He administers justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the stranger, giving him food and clothing. Therefore love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt."
"‘And if a stranger dwells with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him. The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."
The fucktard edgelord golems spread this nigger mouth lie over and over. Get this fucking clear, you homosexual pedophile
WE KNOW THAT YOUR GOD IS SATAN BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS CHILDREN
He is the father of lies, and you are his shitty offspring, as evidenced by your IQ 60 post for illiterate kike-brained fedora tippers

Attached: torfag20052018162315.jpg (490x437, 55.78K)

The absolute state of christianity.

Attached: olympian_zeus_by_pervandr-d3htv5q.jpg (499x350, 41.42K)

newfag

Attached: 1528913714823.jpg (1633x986, 551.28K)

The kikes have grown rich, arrogant, and evil. They're due for a good old-fashioned shoah, just like in the Bible stories. Whenever kike shit starts piling up too high, God rouses the Gentiles to purge the rats.

Gotcha. Being a cuck = civilized, administering justice = uncivilized. In short, if you kill your enemies, they win.

From Matthew in the Bible.
I SWEAR.
READ YOUR BOOK CHRISTIANS

11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
(note: chief priests and elders OF THE JEWS, ie talmudists who have rejected Jesus, ie the synagogue of satan, ie what today are called "jews")

13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.
(note: other than establishing his identity Jesus remains silent)

15 Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.

16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.

17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
(note: Pilate is offering to pardon either a known criminal Barabbas or Jesus and is asking THE KIKES to decide.)

18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.

19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.
(note: kikes choose a known criminal over Jesus, and their rabbis and (now extinct) priests told them to)

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
(note: kikes demand that Jesus be crucified. Multiple times. They specifically want Jesus crucified rather than any less murderous outcome, such as exile)

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
(Kikes admit their guilt)

26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

TLDR: The kikes had Jesus crucified. They demanded it. They accepted the guilt of it. They are guilty of it.
Christians who defend kikes are traitors to their own creed.
They are defending the synagogue of satan.
ALL kikes today are the synagogue of satan.
ALL.

Reminder that Orthodox Christianity is the only valid for of it

What is needed is a balance.
Too much "turn the other cheek" is bad.
Too much "eye for an eye" is bad.
Too little of either is also bad.
BALANCE.
The question is how to find and maintain that balance.

Clarify: Matthew 27

The balance is simple. Merely define what is pardonable. For example, name-calling.Things that aren't might be murder, etc. One would also add a clause where even if something is pardonable, there is a limit to one's patience. E.g., you cross me 1 time, fine, 2 times, ok, but if it's 7 times, retaliation was expected.
Of course, this conflicts with the christian notion of forgiving 77x7 times. Though, some might claim that forgiveness and judgement are separate. E.g., I can forgive you for murdering my kids, but you're still going to the execution chamber–such is judgement.

Can someone please tell evangelicucks that there are a shitload of christians in Syria.

Supposed to be a lot of them in Palestine too.

Pic related.

Attached: NatSoc - Removing the Christ Jew.JPG (2904x5448 1.95 MB, 3.36M)

They don't give a shit.

Evangelicucks care about Israel because its related to their cults belief in the return of Christ - they don't actually give a shit about Christians, unless for signaling purposes.

As a Protestant it really is a mark of shame that we went from the key demographic for voting in the NSDAP to our horrid modern situation in such a short time.

Zionist propaganda worked on evangelical boomers because their entire generation is borderline illiterate. Younger people know how to read, so they can see that the Bible very clearly does not say to worship Jews and support the modern state of Israel.

This is also correct

You can't really compare American strains of protestantism to German Lutheranism. Even though both are cancer.

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (663x497, 104.15K)

Because they don't stay there.
And here they behave like a occupying force.

WTF I HATE THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL NOW

Then explain the centuries prior to the Balfour declaration

They didn't have the internet to get an alternative opinion, though ignorance is never an excuse

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x960, 1.36M)

Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

According to Pat Little 40% of Palestinians are Christians

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x750, 410.83K)

I don't have to.
They are here and they try to murder us, they have to die!

Part of the reason muslims are in Europe in the first place is because of the west's foreign policy regarding the middle east. Don't want sandniggers in your country? Then don't bomb them (at the behest of yidsrael) and make their countries uninhabitable

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x610, 256.82K)

Attached: knightstemplarmoviecover_1400x.progressive[1].jpg (1400x788, 228.99K)

jews aren't the west.

Attached: umayyad-bro.jpg (497x469, 55.77K)

GET OUT. DO NOT POST HERE AGAIN. EVER. IN ANY THREAD.

Fuck off sand nigger lover, we will liberate the whole world of Jews and the muslim golem they created.

The biggest support in america for israel comes from white people you fucking retard. Evangelicals love them some israel and last time I checked we give them billions in aid year after year.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1535x2011 2.93 MB, 2.93M)

I never understood the Fascination and defense of Israel, then again though, I was in a fairly religious family, but never remember going to churches with a strict denomination, all I recall is nobody fucking liked jews especially my father, so it was even more bizarre running into people outside of the churches I've been to, saying that it's our duty to defend the jews.

I saw more of them near the end of the bush era, and they all came off as browbeatened.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x427, 336.61K)

Not really, no.

Don't let them in?

So, what you're saying is, we should stop listening to Jews?

Anyway, your comment still doesn't make any sense, given my comment - to which you were replying - outright suggested Jews were on-board with bringing Muslims into the West.

Its not though, the Middle East was a shithole before Israel existed.

The West has only made the ME more of a shithole, by introducing a bunch of Jews and supporting the consequential actions of Jewry.

But implying the West made the ME into a shithole is laughable, on-par with suggesting the West made Africa a shithole.

Attached: Jews - Esther.jpg (1680x4924, 2.45M)

Americans brought Turkish guest workers into Germany, they never left and a quarter don’t work.

Keep moving the goals, goatfucker. It just positions you closer to the ovens.

You mean those ones that came in the 1960's?
When America was fully in the grips of International Jewry?

Huh.

Attached: Filthy.jpg (600x600, 144.37K)

lol so beautiful

user, it was the 1960's, Germany was still as much an occupied country as it ever was.
Thus, you can't really say the Germans are to blame for such, when the US controlled them utterly..

… Just like you can't say the US is really to blame for such, when the Jews controlled them utterly.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1802x1227 187.37 KB, 200.21K)

A shithole that retained its citizens.
Predatory loans made those places even shittier. The banks giving those out are western whether you like it or not

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1488x932, 1.59M)

I suggest you read books like school of darkness and Aa-1025: The Memoirs of a Communist's infiltration in to the Church which describes part of the communist infiltration and subversion of the Catholic church

Attached: 051e377b240f209ac913083d3f3d92cddcd95510f18a0196b97f0acf5af2248b.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

You mean like they are? That's the fucking point. If the US is supposedly responsible, they are responsible for their own destruction at the hands of jews.

I have never seen americans protesting against their taxes dollars being used to fund foreign ivasions. I have never seen americans protesting against their taxes dollars being used to maintain military bases in foreign soil

I have only seen americans prtesting about 3 things:

Americans fully support their elected leaders foreign policies. Have no doubt about that.
AMericans have a massive inferiority complex due to being a cultureless nation. They wish for the whole planet to be as cultureless as they are.
They produce garbage and call it high culture for the past 150 years.
USA is so devoid of culture and national identity the fuckers use expressions such as "african-american culture" and "white american culture"

Wrong.
Kill yourself shitskin.

Stop blaming muslims for things that are actually the fault of jews.

Christians are faggots and even bigger golem of the jews than muslims could EVER be. America is the great satan, death to america!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (678x634, 438.97K)

Not really - they'd have loved to come to Western nations.
The real change is, now Western nations allow them in.

So you're agreeing with me that it was always a shithole. Good.

Which banks?
Because, well, forgive me for being suspicious, but I have a strange feeling there were Jews at the head of that effort… Don't know why I'd think that. Call me crazy I guess.

The Jews are responsible.
I have never seen americans protesting against their taxes dollars being used to fund foreign ivasions.
Then you haven't been paying attention at all.
See above.

Oh this should be good.
Well, you are officially 100% fucking retarded, because, AT THE VERY LEAST, you forgot to mention when Americans protested about Wall Street fucking them over, when they protested niggers being shot, when the protested… Wait, why am I even engaging in you?

Okay, I'm done engaging you, because you're absolutely fucking retarded.

I'm going to report you too, because I suspect you're that same faggot who just made a whiney thread with no content blaming America for everything ever.

Attached: e7afedd16d08ede27933e85310d25d91c37b770648318e53f2793bf88257b3cc.jpg (1280x960, 237.28K)

Where is the mass movement against our foreign policy then? Oh yeah, there is none. Time to wake up and smell the coffee brother

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (963x520, 435.65K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

Attached: mutt and commie comrade.png (1038x539 61.61 KB, 393.51K)

Nice. Based hwite americans.

Who said it was based besides you?

The claim was that Americans don't protest over anything but three things, and there's a thing they protested over which was not one of those three things.
Deal with it you shilly faggot.

Attached: Fuck Yeah Man.jpg (1000x1000, 407.45K)

Those that came in the 1970‘s, 1980‘s and 1990‘s and those that came in 2015 too.

Like today

Exactly

The Turks, Kurds, Lebanese (depending on the usefullness of the narrative) came to Germany via US occupied West-Berlin, were West-German authorities had no say.

One of the biggest riots in american history was over conscription in the Civil War
The Civil War is another thing that contradicts him, it was a war over state rights.

You are just reinforcing his point. You didn't care when they shot your vets for rightfully demanding his salary, when they forced you to share living space with niggers, etc

Fucking rootless mutts.

But when did it start?
The 1960's, right?
LIke when Hart-Cellar was being passed?
Yeah.

Sort of? America is WAY more in the grips of international Jewry than they were then.
Its like the difference between being neck deep in water and being a drowned corpse on the bottom of the sea floor.

Yeah, I know, he's an idiot.

No, not really.

We cared, we just didn't protest, because to protest would be demonized by our Jewish media and aggressed upon by our Jewish police, in a manner which the media would then feed upon.

The American right generally doesn't protest, period, which, I grant you, is not a strenght on their behalf, but it rather blatantly invalidates his supposed point.