FAR-RIGHT, EVEN RACIST VIEWS go MAINSTREAM in CENTRAL EUROPE -

"ZAGREB, Croatia - The Croatian president thanks Argentina for taking in notorious pro-Nazi war criminals after World War II. In Bulgaria, a top politician calls the country’s Roma minority "ferocious humanoids." And Hungary’s prime minister declares the “color” of Europeans should not mix with that of Africans or Arabs.

Ever since WWII, such views were taboo in Europe, confined to the far-right fringes. Today they are openly expressed by mainstream political leaders in parts of Central and Eastern Europe, part of a populist surge in the face of globalization and mass migration.

Awareness Grows
“There is something broader going on in the region which has produced a patriotic, nativist, conservative discourse through which far-right ideas managed to become mainstream,” said Tom Junes, a historian with the Human and Social Studies Foundation in Sofia, Bulgaria.

In many places, the shift to the right has included the rehabilitation of Nazi collaborators, often fighters or groups celebrated as anti-communists or defenders of national liberation. In Hungary and Poland, governments are also eroding the independence of courts and (({the media})), prompting 'human rights groups' to warn ("to whine") that democracy is threatened in parts of a region that threw off (Soviet) dictatorships in 1989.

Associated Press - - By Vanessa Gera and Dusan Stojanovic
archive.is/QTAzz

Attached: croat girls.jpg (640x442, 85.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Vo6rt
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZxIlpoDj61s
archive.fo/sRdE6
archive.fo/rW2r2
youtu.be/hdWyYn0E4Ys?t=580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That guy in particular spends his whole career demonizing Croatia for being le ebil Ustaše

Why did cucks and Jews decide to enforce mass immigration? Did they really expect to be completely unopposed? Don't they realize that by convincing liberals not to breed and to be replaced, that they're actually ceding the field to everyone they hate?

Doesn't anyone fucking study populations anymore?

I wanted to live in the post-scarcity, post-fusion, post-bioengineering future, but noooo, you had to fucking import a million fucking subhumans to take care of instead. Hope you enjoy your fourth fucking Reich, dipshits.

Attached: upgraded weaponry.jpg (1180x787, 240.02K)

What specific comments is he even referring to, anyway?

*She.

Attached: Croatian-President-bikini.jpg (550x289, 31.01K)

Proving once again that the Slav is naturally resistant to the Anglo worldview.

Attached: 0EC8B7BF-2DD4-4F3B-8CCC-F13E47444931.jpeg (1080x581, 150.75K)

I mean the guy writing the article. Which of her comments is he referring to?

jews throughout millenia have been historically famous for fleeing from one territory to the next, after destroying their host country
Just cos they landed on US shores doesn't mean they intend to stay there once the shit they created gets out of control
What don't you get?

But the conflagration will encompass the whole planet, and they can't yet escape to space.

Seriously, when whites start deciding- as they're starting to- that egalitarianism just isn't working out and tribalism is the way to go, where, exactly, are (((internationalists))) going to live?

We're witnessing the beginning of something beautiful; we're witnessing something great in its formation.

Attached: a community.webm (960x540, 9.92M)

got proofs?

That's why they started trying to build up China all the way back in the 70s and 80s. It's their next escape plan.

Just look their names up user, the majority of (((Ustaše))) leaders were Jews or married to Jews. (((Josip Frank))) is a good example.

They killed the man, but they couldn't kill the idea

Attached: generation zyklon.webm (640x360, 3.26M)

>(((Ustaše))) shill was a (1) and doner
Imagine my shock.

All that pomp and ceremony and propaganda just to lose the war. Good job, Germany.

I bet they'd never even been to one Trump rally

Yeah, ladies with shaved armpits.

We're back.

Beauty is totally lost on jews.

Attached: Nationalism_Is_Coming.webm (427x240, 6.63M)

These topics have never been taboo in eastern europe, which is why the UK used to have a travel advisory for it's citizens traveling to that part of the world, warning them not to discuss politics.

Very unusual surnames for Croats m8.

Attached: 3570bf8a1306a138f667ac8da6b059bf437c02e3f750b61bbdddd6ea63f2c3e2.mp4 (640x360, 3.6M)

Gotta demonize those cocky goyim who dare want to not be replaced!

thank god

There is no escaping this. There is no escaping the culling. Prepare for all-out war.

There's one growing issue that they didn't take into account for though. The internet has preserved their behavior and continues to do so. It's undermined their own means of controlling information, and so now even when they try business as usual and go for the ching chong name equivalent of "money/resource mountain" that they'll be found out. Weaponized Autism is what they've come to find is their greatest threat.

Great speech. How'd that work out for ya? Oh, that's right …

I have no sympathy for losers. Come back to me when you're winning.

Attached: nazi-world-war-ii-leaders-everett.jpg (900x601, 107.61K)

People bleed their spirituality and inner selves into the material world.
Jews, obsessed with control and power, rape and sacrifice little children and scheme their ways into world governments.
Niggers, mystified by anything they can't understand, chant voodoo phrases over dry wells and hack albinos to parts for being strange.
Whites? Mercy, kindness, forgiveness, neighborliness, beauty, evolution. Strength and unwavering will when angered.
The Wrath of The Awakened Saxon

Attached: we'll be back.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

Israel. At least for the top Jews with enough money to move at the drop of a hat. For the lower-ranking ones, (((activists))), and White cucks, they'll probably live briefly at the end of a rope or facing a firing squad.

Attached: gallows.jpg (1300x1013, 119.63K)

Yeah those are all slave traits enforced throuh christianity. That bullshit is why we lost the last war, and why all of this shit is happening to us right now.

Yeah, and the tactics are the same too, they always compare them to some regime in the past which allegedly gassed jews.

Never shilled for the Ustaše, nigger. If you lived here you'd know that whenever someone doesn't toe the neoliberal line they always find one regime in the past that they can put everyone into, here it's the Ustaše.

I wouldn't expect a jew to understand.
World War II never ended. The sons and daughters of Germany still live, and we're angry.
ANGRY ABOUT JEWS

Attached: what could have been.webm (1920x1080, 4.67M)

Spoken like a true lemming.
Don't worry goy. All your needs will be taken care of by the victors of that particular conflict. Just keep importing Third World savages into your backyard and electing literal communists to usher in the bright new future.
Bad bait is just…. rancid. Try harder.

Attached: 635ff6408bdbd5c60ca4ab37b05b0b75a391a079a38c38aa28e86e9235f9ec52.jpg (736x716, 50.73K)

Look all around you. You kikes are losing your grip on the world. You couldn't beat Assad and are in complete loss in Europe even some Latin American countries have had enough of you yids. Pat yourself on the back for something you parasites had to lie about to have the allies join your cause. This time you wont have anywhere to hide.

weak shilling 0/10

Attached: operationpaperclip1.jpg (650x488 2.81 MB, 120.95K)

I'm a good goy unlike you losers: the post

You do realize that it's not shilling or propaganda, right? Nazi Germany literally lost the war. There is no getting around that simple historical fact.

Attached: croatia africa.jpg (720x957, 75.35K)

Nice video. Have a webm.

See
And kill yourself, jew.

Attached: Lied - Am Adolf Hitler Platz.webm (640x360, 14.61M)

You do know that World War II hasn't settled everything, right?

What a great time to be alive. Tbh, should us european americans just leave the great nation of 56% and go live in these amazing european countries? Honestly 90% of american communities are cucked af. It seems the birth rate of spics are going down, but the damage is done. usa isn't going to get a voter base large enough to vote the right people in. Its gonna be leftist welfare for quite awhile intill the repulicans start pandering to minorities as shameless as democrats do.

Attached: f878df3f35279415f1b7a0b87a9d2da64c134a16d5233c23a834e51cada1878e.jpg (472x926, 111.17K)

And, yet, nobody is doing a fucking thing. Not one single person is out there taking up arms. Bunch of fucking whining on the internet, yeah, but nobody gives a shit about how much you can spam someone's facebook.

Either DO something or shut the fuck up.

then why is the third reich still a legal entity?

Attached: english neo nazi2.jpg (638x817 128.53 KB, 38.63K)

And you realize you're in a (1) and done OP, right? This is a thread made by a bot and you're just lapping it up.

Same reason the KKK is. Doesn't mean diddly shit, though, because it's impotent, meaningless, and powerless.

Having just watched HitlerJunge Quex you kikes will never learn and continue making the same mistakes of being over confident in your decadence

You have the mentality of a spoiled child.

Attached: tonight.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

bots come here to white pill us now?
lol?

Attached: 1518745007318.png (382x417, 324.94K)

anyone else noticing the political shoah going on, here? whites are going straight 'nazi' i know, i know, technically not really – its just healthy love for their own tribe, but you know what i mean and the imported shitskins are literally killing kikes. (((NeoCons))) getting pushed out of the GOP and the (((Dem Leadership))) getting ousted for beaners. It's beautiful

At least I'm not clinging desperately to a defunct organization that lost a war and is now comprised of about 15 guys circle jerking in a basement.

The #1 way to spot a bot is '(1) and done'.

you would like to believe that wouldnt you

Attached: QhD7GgLz9X53C_Q9frUBWAT6s-GM5drVKctdu0gsFhI.jpg (1103x787 85.38 KB, 552.08K)

Great webm

15 guys sure do have a lot of political clout in the international stage

Attached: 164da09641a45df5e6e6189e3e29e61dcfd988d02140fa13acaa18a673b08399.webm (1418x614, 8.16M)

You're also unfunny. You lack the subtlety and skill of a seasoned baitposter. Just because you took a course in "How To Troll 4chan" from your local lesbian community college teacher doesn't make you inconspicuous.

Yeah, it's great to watch.

Attached: having a giggle.mp4 (400x400, 1.17M)

so? what? lol?
You implied something negative here.
The post seems like good news to me.

Depending on where you go, the Immigration bureaus are just as cucked.

Currently in Denmark with my fiancée, couldn't get more than an extended Schengen because I didn't have the requisite cash handy. Meanwhile they're rubber-stamping shitskins who immediately go on welfare.

Luckily I'm moving back in Canuckistan soon, with my wife and child in tow. Well, "luckily" insofar as I'll be able to work, and getting at least a residence permit for my woman will be easier than if I tried it here for myself. I've not been working on principle. I'm not gonna be some job-stealing, welfare-leeching nigger about things.

You will probably have a much easier time if you can prove your ethnicity of majority and try to apply for citizenship within that country. Was planning on moving to Poland with that in mind, but plans have changed (got a sweet gig lined up in America). Good luck if you try though.

Attached: 278ee05dedc4dfc86a27870db46698a01c834ccd4e032c74da123d883f8bc7db.jpg (255x235, 15.78K)

>basically apefrica with electricity

So, that's why Muslims are taking over Europe? Nice reich, kid.

Well they have certainly given them some ass-backward advice then.The Chinese have done everything at the wrong time and can't actually make anything of their own. Despite all their neocolonialism they're getting too close to waking the sleeping giant up.
The bug hive will go down the shitter like it always has.

You overestimate your Golem jew.

Attached: 780dc59ff5ab8f4a6bd0ac528b10c01873a25475c3894434518b9ce7c315aee9.webm (1280x720, 6.87M)

Try fighting the whole fucking world and see where you land.
Hell…just try fighting the United States, with an untouchable industrial base and millions of fresh troops, many of whom grew up with guns and don't fucking miss…see what the fuck happens to you.

Germany had legitimate reasons to enter Poland, Russia had NONE. But Britain and France decided to seclare war on Germany, leaving Russia alone, and later allied with them. Then the U.S. entered the war, with so much hardware and supply that, after the war, they were dumping it in the ocean so as not to flood the U.S. markets bringing it home.
Germany's allies tried, but…with the exception of Japan…they were weak. Germany and the Germans stood against massive armies with endless supply lines, while their own supplies kept dwindling, and their industries were subject to constant bombardment.

The fact that they did as well as they did, is amazing. There has never been a people like the Germans, and I say that as an American.

If the U.S. had sided with the Germans, then the U.S., Germany, and Japan would own the whole fucking world, and maybe Mars, besides.

Attached: YouKilledMe.jpg (480x504, 48.91K)

wew

They have a point although I think I know what country they're posting from (someone's still salty over events from the recent past). The Ustasha regime was far more liberal than post-war historians would like to admit. There were Jews in high-ranking positions as well.

Unlike Germany subversion in SE Europe was mild (although a number of Croatian writers and poets from that era are recorded to have bemoaned kikes) so the people paid much more heed to Serbs under whose yoke everyone else had to live.

They were so bad even Muslims from Bosnia teamed up with the Ustasha to drive them out. Several decades later Serbs would be BTFO'd once and for all so all they do nowadays is try to guilt-trip Croats with Jasenovac (where the remains of Axis soldiers can be found for the most part, the camp itself was run pretty smoothly with the exception of a few minor incidents).

Lots of Jews were involved in the communist movement (Moshe Pijade for instance) that went on to murder tons of Croats and people from allied nations. What's the takeaway, you might ask? Croats went too easy on kikes and they paid a heavy toll for it.

The jew will be severely hampered in his ability to jew in China, though. Whites might not be able to spot a jew in the crowd, but you can be certain the chink can.

North Vietnam would like a word with you.

Whats important for me is a country worth it. At first it will be hard and I might have to be that job stealing guy. But unless america's current president does something right now… I dont see a future thats bright for america. I dont want to continue my line in such a country. Under every leftist breath is mumurs of hatred for the white man. Probably wont do denmark, I will go to poland/hungary. Gonna save up! If you are to go to america friend, avoid the east coast, most of the west coast and the bottom coast/boarder. You and your family should be ok for a decent time.

As well as Charlies performed, the US didn't go full muh trail of tears on them. And Prussia of the East is now lost to communism, poverty and mediocrity.

He.
Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is, like the vast majority of the elite, a Luciferian transgender.
This one isn't even hard to spot.
Of course his disguise is as good as gold where normalfags are concerned, the usual formula suffices - slap on a set of fake tits and call it a woman, no questions asked.
You saw a carefully posed photo utilizing the "hip jut" pose.
You will not find a front bikini photo where a trans pose isn't being used.
Typical drag queen look:
archive.fo/Vo6rt

Bonus: check out any clip of him walking, stomp stomp stomp, men can't walk gracefully in high heels because our legs don't have the required Q-angle.

Bonus video, gets interviewed by a media tranny and sits flashing the illuminati symbol through the whole interview.
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZxIlpoDj61s

>>>/tv/

North Vietnam was not at war with us, and while we fought them they lost over a million soldiers. Vietnam's "pals" in the U.S. congress saved their asses.
If we had been allowed to continue bombing the North, the whole damn country of N. Vietnam would have been burning wreckage.

Hell, if we had gone all out, it would have been radioactive.

Attached: Vietnam.jpg (371x480, 51.06K)

behold, the most evil man to ever live.

Attached: 1524179841893.gif (200x313 1.74 MB, 371.88K)

It will be glorious.

Attached: 3rd Reich 5 HQ.mp4 (960x720, 10.04M)

So many excuses, so little results.

Attached: 59a58872672e37a914714ef983ee118fd6cf587e20246ec5dcb54f2d9f80d1e2.jpg (1097x735, 195.73K)

Speaking of puppies, does Zig Forums approve of my new dog?

Attached: Fenris.jpg (1000x563, 121.63K)

Seems to me you’re reaching for something that isn’t there.

Not sure what you mean.
Here's the new pup with my old dog…and my cat, which seems to be growing stronger…

Attached: FenrisJadaMoe.jpg (1000x563, 102.74K)

Jews have been in the highest reaches of the government since the ChiComs took over, and average Chinese respect Jews for being shrewd and good with money. Its not like Russians couldn't spot a Jew, user. The Jews just controlled the government and protected/subsidized their co-ethnics who weren't in gov't.

looks like a broccoli eating fag to me

Cute but don't dox yourself, faggot.

fat people are so disgusting

How? Are you going to recognize the weeds?

I'd like to feed him human meat, but people stay out of my woods, these days…

Very nice. Your cat has ebola.

Remember to scrub exif data.

Attached: cleric beast.webm (1920x1080, 1.72M)

All those shit-holes who "won" wars against the US in recent time didn't win by the original meaning. They just got killed until the kikes in the US-government couldn't justify the costs anymore.
America could have easily exterminated everybody in those countries if they weren't busy pretending to be the good guys in a war without any real goal.
North-Vietnam alone lost something between 1 and 3 million people against the 50k the US lost.

Only a complete retard (e.g. you) could see some grand victory in this.

The shilling gets lower and lower in quality each week.

>GOY EVEN THOUGH MOST OF YOU FEEL THIS WAY IT'S WRONG AND RACIST!!!
:^)

archive.fo/sRdE6

Poor. Gullible. Goyim.
The jew flashes some tits and your critical faculties shut down.

Nope, still don't see it.

archive.fo/rW2r2

You're right regarding the metrics, but in a Clausewitzian sense, i.e. war having the goal of imposition of political will, the US clearly lost in Vietnam, and it clearly lost in Iraq and Afghanistan too. And that is a good thing, especially for Americans, i.e. the people living under zionist occupation.

What is this song?

After extreme suppression, the right seems to be rubber-banding back all across the world.

That's Beethoven's Ode to Joy.

This needs it's own thread

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 7.18.41 PM.png (924x686, 379.56K)

youtu.be/hdWyYn0E4Ys?t=580

UPDATED: Tue., April 3, 2018

You missed some good threads.

Attached: antarctic-base.gif (1280x720 3.8 MB, 311.97K)