Liberals in Hawaii call for minorities, Whites, to go home and to shoot em

Meta on cucking a whole shit-lib city.
Fresh original content about waking up to the JQ gives cookie cutter templates on how to navigate workers comp to get 40 massages and 30 adjustments to your back ($10k worth of care) and lifting restrictions, pitfalls while filing with the civil rights commission solely based on male sex discrimination and political shock campaign.

archive.org/details/WorkersCompensationAndWhiteSharia

archive dot org /details/WorkersCompensationAndWhiteSharia

Attached: liberal tollerance.png (1092x2552, 549.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QeX6m
hawaiirepublicanassembly.com/
mailchi.mp/hawaiirepublicanassembly/ostrov-kicks-saiki-to-the-curb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 things I know about Hawaii is that native Hawaiians do not consider themselves white or Americans and that the chief (in the old days) was picked by whoever surfed the biggest wave.

Hawaii is kawaii :3

Dude looks like a fucking meth head.

No shit. And no the big Kahuna had nothing to do with being chief of the tribe. The big kahuna is more like a shaman or a priest of da watah, brah.
But kudos to OP for not giving up with his other failed attempts at making a thread.

About 250 years ago missionaries were sent to Hawaii.
The kings married off all their daughters to White men.
The Hawaiians went from ruling all the Hawaiian Islands to only having about 1000 pure blooded Hawaiians left – many christ-insanities to this day praise the (((lord)))

Attached: resized2.jpg (1116x752, 147.58K)

If you or someone you know has back pain or has a physical aspect to your job – do you know how to exploit the system before the system exploits you?

The (((system))) depends on your good will.

Thanks for the laugh

Royalty would build wood planks and try to ride them down a step hills of rocks to prove their courage for leadership.
Only royalty was allowed to do this.

In Hawaii there are agricultural lots. These lots are like $500 a year in taxes or about 1/10th the residential lots – for growing one banana tree. The Hawaiian homestead act, around the 50/60's, gave thousands of miles of land for the Hawaiians to live on – if they could afford to build a house.

There are people pushing for the Hawaiian homestead act to only need 10% or 2% Hawaiian blood – since there's so many vacant lots.

So there's a lot of these Hawaiian homestead houses who build an extra room, turn the garage into two more rooms, and live in one room while renting out the other six. Do they invest that money in building more homes? No, they have BMW's and SUVs in their drive way.

Fire ants have spread to every area of the world they can live. Ants are displacing whole human populations – governments, science and nations are losing whole territories in a fight against an ant. An ant that farms aphids for sugar water. An ant that is a good farmer because it protects what it farms. (((humanity/globalism))) is losing territory to ants.

Didn't Hawai'ians have a martial art focusing on breaking bones?

Not to mention having their rule violently overthrown by a fucking fruit company. Native Hawaiians need to speed up their newfound sovereignty-related actions/awareness like what happened over at Maunakea when they prayed to Poli'ahu and brought about the miracle of summer blizzard after a 97-degree heat wave. They need to try and make themselves sovereign now more than ever what with Hawaii being a blue state and Pele sharting toxic gas all over the place. We need to speed up the Hawaiian civil war between Poli'ahu's nationalistic worshipers and Pele's cucked fucking lemmings.

Don't forget about the new land created by the eruptions ALREADY being claimed by the Hawaiian government instead of being given to the people.

Are you talking about Kapu Kuailua?

Go home and shoot who? learn to make a thread.
I'm not clicking your shit.
DOA

I'm trying to create cookie cutter templates that teach people how to Live Action Role Play against the workers comp, managers and insurance case management offices who LARP against the workers – how to stress out the financially system, how to get lifting restrictions to stress out other team members, and how to give the civil rights commissions tons of paper work

White Sharia music is centered around hate not White guilt.
White Sharia is meta on cucking whole shit-lib cities.

Then the PDF text ends on Rune-Go an app that instills Nordic values into it's player base by having them throw runes at elements that are used to level up weapons to fight frost giants caves. Pokemon-Go has taught countless people 300 pokemon names in less than six months. Rune-Go will teach the runes, Nordic myth and teach history through a White perspective.

My understanding is there's two groups on Maui, maybe another island, that one is a separatist group and the other is trying to get reservations like the American Indians.

The Pele lemmings are cucking hard on zogbook.

You mean the one single state more bluepilled than california? The only reason that cuck island doesn't get into more trouble is because basketball niggers can't afford to live there and pineapple niggers are too lazy to riot. Apparently those recent volcanic eruptions weren't enough to cleanse the filth. At least you tried, Magma-chan!

Attached: Goodbye Hawaii.jpg (679x992, 118.45K)

If things go well enough and Poli'ahu wins in the end, will Hawaiians become the western Japan?

Attached: poliahu-the-snow-goddess-alfred-cababag.jpg (675x900, 65.4K)

Dole Internet Defense Force pls go

Creating 32 acres a year is pretty gud intentions if you ask me

That's a result, not an intention. Don't be one of those cucks that views Pele as "merciful".

Attached: thotcano.jpg (800x1200, 148.41K)

After Nehlen and Little, being open about it doesn't work. You have to shill for Trumpism instead.

Story and and current list of comments.

Campaign literature can be found in the appendix in the PDF on archive

One day while passing out campaign literature I tell some Hawaiian guy that we're going to take money from the Jews and give it to the Hawaiians. His hand automatically shot out to shake mine. I tell him to share my campaign literature and for six hours one Hawaiian evening - apparently thousands read the first ten pages of campaign leaflets.

Attached: full list of comments.png (2424x6960, 2.17M)

Die nigger

Attached: 71930c6b725f837e23c569469ead7cadc1b4b0bad4c98f40de54bcb7e263ada.png (775x666, 460.37K)

The Hawaii Republican Party Chairwomen claims to not of know about my views.

While handing out campaign literature two to three months ago some boomers seeming told/shared the Republican Hawaii Party about my campaign literature (first ten pages).

The Hawaii Republican Chairwomen called half a dozen times and left multiple text messages saying stuff like "we need to talk."

GOD'S WORK BEING DONE

user, I'm gonna be honest, this is the first post in the thread that actually made it clear you're the one mentioned in the OP. I'm hoping you do well to spread the good word of Poli'ahu. Good luck.

Attached: Poli'ahu.png (1839x1496, 3.58M)

Little told me to read Culture of Critique. Then my gut told me one example does fine, so I downloaded the audio book SIEGE and listened to that for three months while writing and handing out campaign leaflets.

Attached: 40 massage story.jpg (1020x1128 423.36 KB, 147.48K)

Hawaii has a different species of nigger, they're called Samoans and they're only different from niggers in that they're fatter and even less friendly.

OP are you a robot

Hawaii is one of the most blue pilled states while being very Christ-insanity.

I had a good anti-social streak, but driving for Uber in 2014/2015 Seattle broke it.

Then running for office broke it again.

Attached: what anti-aging stregnth training looks like.jpg (1480x1080 28.25 KB, 254.01K)

user, wash your face with colsd water after washing ti with hot water, twice a day, pat dry only and don't touch your face.

But you are a chaos god at this point and I wish you the best in your journey to seek balance in this fucked up marxist system. Make art, games, and music to spread your beliefs. Don't let these bigots push you out of their private corporate club of subversion; become the club. Whites are a minority, 2/10 people, and only through ensuring that the nations of Asia, Africa, Europa remain in the hands of the Asians, Africans, and Europeans, respectively, will the people of Ancient Europa rest and live in peace and harmony.
Japan for the Japanese.
Hawaii for the Hawaiians.
EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS

Hell no. Unless it's just 100% colonized by the Japanese and the natives are exterminated.

LMAO

With the news buzzing about my name I released the PDF - workers comp – at it's current state. It should be enough of a cookie cutter template for others to follow.

One of the goals of White Sharia music is to tactical nuke race mixing white females – letting them know there's a collective of White men who will never find them sexually attractive for once being a checker board girl.

The meme war of 2016 gave me terms and vocabulary so when I went through workers comp – I had a healthy distrust in the system and that distrust saved my back. (((they))) wanted to exploit me, and now I am teaching others terms and vocabulary to exploit (((them))) back.

Hazel eyes and brown hair.
Recently I found out, like Elizabeth Warren, one of my great great great great grandparents was American Indian.
"Better to be a Wolf of Odin than a lamb of g-d."

From my understanding is there's only about one thousand pure blooded Hawaiians left. I'm trying to tell them they've been fighting the wrong enemy, the White man, for the last two hundred years. Hawaii is filled with Christ-insanity. Some how the Hawaiians bought a whole island. The island doesn't have a mountain so the clouds never let out rain. During the summer time there's not enough water for them so they move to other islands. and not only do the 30% hawaiians who rent out six rooms to non-Hawaiians don't support the pure blooded Hawaiians they push to get the amount of Hawaiian blood needed to get free land down to 2% or 10%.

While driving for uber, 2014/15, in Seattle I realized I had to get on the radio, so I could help people catch up with the current conversation because for a year straight I had the same conversation. Shortly after opening FL studio my gut told me no major labor would touch my lyrical content, so I have been learning it all.

From getting the best out of workers comp, to a civil rights case solely based on male sex discrimination and a political campaign – too writing how I did all this – I have a event in history to point at and claim to be a Human Rights Activist – who is now working on a mix tape with the content in this PDF: archive.org/details/WorkersCompensationAndWhiteSharia

Follow me on gab.ai/lvl99loki
gab dot ai/vl99loki

oh yeah that guy lmao he actually did it well congrats to him

Just fucking around, user. I'll beware of one thot and the menehune's

The menehunes are nice though. Just mischievous. And I don't think they'd side with the slut who burns down all their work.

Hawaii has been a one party state for 70 years ran by liberals. Today cuck-seratives, christ-lies, jews, whites and shit-libs unite all together to cry out their universal disapproval of a candidate who wants a all White nation that was kicked out of the Hawaii Republican Party for campaign material that states he is "pro-White" and using derogatory language for Jewish and black Americans.

These cultural marxist call for minorities, Whites in Hawaii, to go home, to shoot em and other various types of threats.

Liberals belong in ovens alongside the jews
I see you have some TRS niggers in your comment section.

Such things tend to happen when you give liberals photoshop.

Yeah, mistakes were made.

My campaign was to develop tactics for 2020 so say a candidate running for Congress / Senate in CA could reach a huge audience to pressure multi million dollar campaigns to Internet Blood Sports vs $100 campaigns.

Attached: get fit today fatty.jpg (1080x1350, 330.75K)

Seems like Hawaiians could benefit from gene-editing and eugenics. Imagine if Zig Forums started shitposting to save Hawaiian culture. You faggots could create the memes that drive a real cultural change. People normally shriek in horror at even mention of eugenics, but what if it were promoted as a way to save the Hawaiian peoples? The Hawaiians are a goldmine for nationalist propaganda as long as you don't ever use the word nationalism.

Use people, culture, history, and all the other shit that normalfaggots love. Make the message a unifying one. "Who wants to see the Hawaiians go extinct?" That's a question so loaded that you could hook it onto almost anything and watch a libcuck squirm as their brains melt from the cognitive dissonance.

Why don't we just sell this state to Japan?

I'm trying to pressure the Hawaii Republican Party Chairwomen to talk about the 35,000 White women raped each year by blacks after she talked about rich diversity.

Here's the quote from here.

Hawaii's finest is a brand banned from online sellers. Check out their symbol.

Defend Hawaii brand has an AK between those two words.

Check out their twitters. They push nationalist propaganda without the word nationalist.

Metal Mulisha is a low key SS brand - MM.
Don't tread on me - MM and Make Metal Great Again.

In the zogbook post, about me wanting an all White nation, that I want Hawaii for the Hawaiians and Japan for the Japanese.

I wrote something similar to "Who wants to see the Hawaiians go extinct?" – This is a very Christ-insanity state.

Attached: full list of comments jif.jpg (2424x6960, 3.81M)

Is that the best you can do? That sentence is gibberish.

Segregation works.

Why don’t you just fuck off. The world belongs to whites. Why don’t we just exterminate the remaining Polynesians and then move on to the rest of the islands in the Pacific?

You can't convince them to stop being stupid savages, is this a joke?

0/10
chiropractry is snake oil.

If anyone here was smart, you would start running for the Democratic ticket saying that shit.

God speed user. That is brilliant.

Attached: ipsndhplnxj01.jpg (707x588, 54.37K)

Say you get workers comp for neck back spine hip and shoulders and navigate the system so you get $10k worth of care (3 hour long massages for 14 weeks) and then you get a clean bill of health.

Then next month you just happen to have a completely new injury for neck, back, spine, hip and shoulders and get another 40 massages / 30 adjustments.

The (((capitalist))) system is broke so yeah chiropractry only offers you massages and some chiropractor with dollar signs in his eyes – because he's not billing you.

Non of the chiropractor work is reviewed by anyone other than their office unless you claim life long disability.

Dudes being through workers comp for a cut on their fingers or going to hospitals or urgent cares that have general doctors – Dr's that won't dare to do anything besides write an opium script.

I wrote maybe about twenty lines of text regarding them. Besides that, I'm not trying to convince them any more

Doesn't the Nationals Lawyer Guild hand out booklets on how to talk to the police?

Why can't there be booklets about talking to workers comp insurance companies, managers, Drs and civil rights commission workers? That's what my workers comp/White Sharia pdf is about: Giving anyone who reads it a set of teeth to take a bite out of the pig system and get a cozy new back.

Every time I saw a trans person I knew they would sign my paper work.

When outside a big store a 60 yr old white man asks me what party. I tell him Republican and within two minutes four pan-asian cashiers come out and told me they got a complaint and I had to go away and never come back.

All the big chain box stores told me I had to leave and was not allowed to collect signatures.

I biked around down town Hilo for five hours a day for two weeks straight collecting signatures to get my name on the ballot.
I collected 300 signatures, socials, addresses, and date of births and turned them in to only get 30 good verified signature.

if you check out the documents at the end of my PDF, workers comp/White Sharia, you'll see that my Jewish managers got caught in a lie and the Hawaii Civil Rights Commission flipped with him, I quoted Hawaii Civil Law and the Hawaii Civil Rights disregarded their own law, the EEOC agreed with the HCRC, Workers comp was out to get me too, the Hawaii Republican Party wanted nothing to be said about my case since they wanted to focus on showing people a better life, the love of hard labor, and bringing people closer to g-d.

So managers, workers comp, Workers comp case managers insurance companies, hospitals, urgent cares, civil rights commissions bottom to top, EEOC, the national lawyers guild, and the Hawaii Republican Party all wanted my case to be quietly swept under the table. A case based solely on male sex discrimination. What is systematic oppression. – and I wrote about how to LARP back against them. some local news ran a story about my name so I released the workers comp/White Sharia PDF as is.

I took a year of 40/hr weeks of verbal abuse to see some fucking idiots develop meth addictions, rupture a disk, pinch a never, then cry out to on the sales floor they couldn't stand because of a shooting pain in their leg.

These (((people))) haven't seen the campaign literature and are writing hit pieces and are calling to skin me in the comment section.

The comment section exposes lots of double standards of valuing diversity. In Hawaii the school system found a way to separate kids. Whites in Hawaii are saying I proved the Hawaiian Republican Party is anti-White.

archive.is/QeX6m

Attached: hawaii tribune herald.png (2080x4688, 1.8M)

I commented on the zogbook story about being a Humans Rights Activist with an event in history I can point too that – From Workers comp to filing with the Hawaii Civil Rights Commission/EEOC.

I don't advocate to change the (((system))) but to LARP against it and exploit it to the fullest. Even if you say Hawaii for the Hawaiians, these shit-libs think an all white nation is racist.

What will it take you to become a fanatic? Will you wait to change until you rupture a disk in your back and live with a screw driver being grinded into your spin 24/7? If you're White and not a fanatic you're a cuck-serative saying last straw after last straw after straight kick after straight kick to the teeth waiting for someone to start screwing you from behind.

Hawaii's found a way to segregate the schools.

"Someone" should start a nigger fund to take Hawaii's nigger population from 2% to 20%

Attached: facebook photo.png (1176x912, 1.12M)

This thread is being bumped by one faggot who is not going to win, is not our guy, is 100% tripfag-tier, and a bunch of (1)s

Gas yourself you degenerate. Who the fuck adopts Arab culture in any fashion?

Why don't we just exterminate the savages and libshits and put the remaining 1000 pure blooded hawaiians on a reservation?

Attached: (you).png (500x628, 534K)

"He just proved Hawaii that the Hawaii Republican Party is an anti-White hate group. Whites are despised minority in Hawaii. If this was any other marginalized group the Hawaii Republican Party would support them 100%"

The Hawaii Republican Party sought Republicans in Senate / Congress to fight HIRA, The Hawaii Republican Assembly, and took legal actions against them. Now Those Senate/Congressmen who helped are linked to the official Hawaii Republican Party as Whites in Hawaii call it an anti-White hate group.

Whites often think they have a way out through the Republican party. I proved that the Hawaii Republican Party is an anti-White Hate group supported by Republican members in Senate/Congress.

During the Hawaiian Republican Conference, or whatever event on Honolulu, 2018 The GOP chairwomen actually had the members vote to take ways other groups freedom of speech. The Hawaii Republican Party Chairwomen was having a hell of a time against HIRA so she sought out Congress/Senate Republicans to sue HIRA for using the term Republican or using an elephant. Many members before the vote spoke into the microphone that this was an attack on freedom of speech. A few days later the Hawaii Republican Party Chairwomen holds a three hour phone call conference to have another vote on banning freedom of speech and passed 12 to 17.

After the Hawaiian Republican Party Conference where they voted to attack freedom of speech – I was done with the Hawaii Republican Party. I've been to my local meetings, I've been to the state meetings, I've been to the training events and talked to who shows up – and The Hawaii Republican Party, supported by Republican members in Congress/Senate, is now an open anti-White hate group.

I don't care. I DO NOT fucking care about Republicans, or any cuckservative parties. You proved nothing since everyone knows Republicans are not pro White. You accomplished nothing, since Non-Whites do not care and use this to their advantage, and none of this is a response to what I have said.

Go back to the degenerate Fag Anglin's Queer Shack with that White Sharia crap, go back to the race mixing pedophile you fucking degenerate.

that's because I don't care about some concerning DYEL purity spiraling unwittingly Christ-insanity basic bitch comment.

Go suck nigger dick if you want feed back for being a degenerate.

>>>/trs/
I am not a Christcuck you mental midget, now where does your strawman go?

My understanding is Hitler sent Germans to Samoa to prevent the Germans from being completely killed out. After the war, and years of building farms on Samoa land given to them, the Samoans passed a law that said if anyone had 1% German DNA/blood they would be removed with force and paid no reputations.

Attached: two party system photo shoot.jpg (454x807 1.05 MB, 990.58K)

After running as pro-White the Hawaii Republican Party expelled me. People are writing hit pieces on me but it's my support network cucking hard to intimidation.

Please send un-clipped coins so I can escape North and continue my work.

www.gofundme.com/help-excandidate-escape-north

Attached: go fund me.png (779x606, 406.39K)

Story from HIRA

hawaiirepublicanassembly.com/

mailchi.mp/hawaiirepublicanassembly/ostrov-kicks-saiki-to-the-curb

"Yesterday, power-tripping political neophyte and current state GOP chairwoman Shirlene Ostrov cancelled all scheduled meetings of party leadership going forward – including a crucial pre-Primary executive committee meeting tomorrow with fellow top officers – and issued her own unabashedly dictatorial directive that centralizes all authority for absolutely all decision-making power under herself and to herself alone; completely usurping the party's executive committee along with its larger state committee. In the same power-grabbing dictate, petty tyrant Ostrov unilaterally emasculated and threatened to fire fellow officers from her own slate of RINO Republican officers elected just one year ago at a state convention on Kauai."
-links in second link above.

From Whites in Hawaii screaming about the anti-White discrimination laws to the (((Hawaiian Republican Party))) going full dictator under a non-White… That was worth the $100 I had to put in to open a bank account for the campaign.

pro-white fliers
name the jew flies
web states to prove story
calling out the (((Hawaii Republican Party)))

Attached: ntj flier 6.png (1714x488 107.89 KB, 37.23K)

Attached: smaller photo.jpg (1068x1162 775.64 KB, 482.7K)

Twitter interferes with my 2018 campaign.

There's also various profile sites that are right below my zogbook when someone googles my name. Fake profiles sprang up high if not second on the search results seemingly to spread disinfo.

I studied the demographics of Hawaii District 2 and came to the conclusion I had to use social media. It would seem most people in Hawaii, the Big Island, don't have computers and use a cell phone.

I knew social media would ban my content/profile, despite it being talk related to policy - talking story is what Hawaii calls it. I sensed my profile was shadow banned. I did not want to remake endless profiles so I worked to get people to share my campaign material like how Trump got promoted for free. I counted on triggering people to have them share my content.

Spending money on ads, mailers, and signs was not an option for they seemed very dated, boring and where moot for a congress campaign in CA (My campaign was to develop technology so a $100 congress / Senate campaign had a chance vs a multi million dollar campaign and to force politicians into Internet Blood Sports on a weekly bias). I wanted to replace neighborhood board meetings (some local political meetings cities have). I would like to see by 2020 Internet Blood Sports have replaced (((normal political debate formats))) for all political campaigns – to continue replacing the legacy of fake media. If ten $100 campaigns in CA did Political Internet Blood Sports once a week making five shows a week, could they make enough noise, hype or pressure to get a multi million dollar campaigns to have to show up on a weekly biases?

Attached: todd not banned.png (1327x619 35.73 KB, 31.46K)