I made some riddim dubstep naming the Jew and saying the 14 Words

I've been making music for a long ass time. After being redpilled last year, I took a year long break and went through a lot of life changes so I wasn't able to focus on any music but I've finally made a couple new tracks and I'm also curious to see if there are any riddim dubstep fans here on Zig Forums. Let me know what you guys think and also they are both for free download so make sure you get it and re-upload it in case of shoah.

Hail Victory Brothers

Links:
soundcloud.com/wisegoy/wise-goy-our-destroyer-free-dl
soundcloud.com/wisegoy/wise-goy-14-words-free-dl

Attached: wise goy logo.png (8000x8000, 645.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adding political messages to your music is not going to make it better.

I'm sorry user, I'm more of a glitch mob infected mushroom type guy. The beats werent hard enough and that whistling shit was too much, i had to turn it off. Still better than i could ever do though so props.

Hell ya Infected Mushroom is sick. Appreciate you listening!

Infected Mushroom is decent, so, I'll check out that other group.
Thanks.

Never heard of that before.
Will look into it.
On a side note: care to share what set up/software you're using?
Thanks in advance.

Ya bro I use FL Studio for my DAW and have numerous third party plugins like FabFilter and Native Instruments. I also use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 for my interface through a couple JBL LSR305s and a 310S. Basic but it does what I need

Dubstep is music for niggers. Shill elsewhere.

kek good quote OP

No it's not.

Fuck ya dude. From Ben Klassen's Nature's Eternal Religion.

It seemed pretty empty. Not sure if that's because of the dub step or you simply did not add enough beats to it.

Destroyer better than 14 words though.

1st track: given the dire subject matter it needed to be much darker and deeper with rising crescendos where whitey rises up.. it needs to rattle windows and hopefully crack them.

infected mushroom - jews lol

Dubstep originated from dub which came from Raggae and from Garage. It's pretty niggerly.

Literally all electronic music was created by whites but yeah, niggers are all over it like a rash, ruining everything, like they always do.

It really is.

Very 2010.

Attached: ....gif (117x163, 6.31K)

Are they really kikes? I didn't know that Holy fuck

Ya riddim style of dubstep is pretty minimal and meant to be more of a trance type of dubstep.

Ya but then in the UK, some badass white folks started taking that "dub" concept and making it two step in a way that was pretty grimy. And then Americans further distorted like everything we touch and meme and shit and turned it into this weird minimal rhythmic slimy highly effect-driven bass womp called riddim dubstep. Fun stuff to me man and if I can redpill people on the Jews then I don't see the harm.

For sure. We are ultimately the Creators of everything. Everyone wishes to be us.

This reply applies to you too

HEY FAGGOTS INFECTES MUSHROOM IS KIKES

They have a fucking song cLled yurmalcas in space.

Please gas yourself and thisbthread.

Thanks

Cringe

OP You are a faggot and I think I know you IRL.

Literally gas yourself.

Dub (electronic studio reggae) was definitely not invented by whites. Yellow and white people made it possible with early synths.
The fact that you call it riddim persistently is because you are a wigger. You would call it rhythm. Dubstep is very much the music favoured by black gang types (muggers, druggers, motorcycle and bike thieves) , and all the whites that involve themselves with it talk as though they are black and often act it as well. I have heard whites use the term my "baby mama" unironically, often in a pseudo west indian accent. The inclusion of reggae flavours was what ruined the original rave scene tbh, jungle and blacks.
There's a whole night of dubstep on the main propaganda channel radio 1, it's like you have somehow caught the airwaves from central wakanda, and that's the "talking" between the formulaic sequences of drum machine with farty basslines. Which would be tolerable if brought in as a break to other styles but it's just that persistent drone with the added annoyance of some alien destroying your native tongue over the top. There is nothing underground about it, you can call it grime, dirty beats etc but the fact is, it's tired.
Make something new, it will be much more noticeable.

You know nothing about the intricacies of riddim dubstep and you're just being ignorant.

You're just a kike.

I admire that you're creating things with the hope to inspire. But you came to hatechan and I'm not going to hold back. Your "music," if it can even be called that, is crap. It is not beautiful. It is not skillful. It invokes no feeling but discord and anger. The audience should not be angry at the artist for making shit.

Now in comparison take Pachelbel's Canon in D. Utterly simple. The basic 1-4-5 chord progression stripped to its essence with simple, slow, melody overlayed. It can hardly be simpler. Yet it is sublime. It can move to tears. It's beautiful. youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc

Take note and learn. Make your ancestor's proud. Make beautiful music white man.

even brazy volf is better

"riddim" comes from jamaican island niggers so what exactly made you think "YEAH POLL WOULD LOVE NIGGER MUSIC IF I LARP AS A NAZI".

Whats next ? A sick autotune cloud rap song about gassing jews ?

Besides this your songs are extremely repetitive because the only variation is fucking around with filters and the ocational break to put some completely unrelated audio snippet in there to make it "TOTALLY NAZI-ONALIST"

Promote your generic EDM on shitty YT music channels like every other lackluster artist in this over saturated genere.

It's absolute degeneracy

Attached: 53d3dc785b7eea817171153f193e5cd6964d18fdac93586cfdd4d2d3554131bd.jpg (520x343, 62.57K)

wubwubwubwubwub

wobwobwobwobwob

Attached: 1532420721194.png (1304x612, 277.53K)

Plant a tree goyim. Music is for talented jews. Low IQ right wingers cant do music.

Electronic music powerlevels:
Patrician tier:
Jungle

Good tier:
House
Happy Hardcore

Pleb tier:
Electronica
Trance
Rave

Nigger tier:
Dubstep