What 8/pol/ won't tell you. Thread #1

This is the first "What 8/pol/ won't tell you" thread.

Today we talk about Mossad's Mexico's (((9/11))) and how the original pics of the newspaper have been SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNET BY (((JIDF))) (for reals this time).

TL;DR: 2 Israeli Special Forces were caught with grenades, explosives and pistols at the Mexican congress on 10/10/2001 (almost a month after US's 9/11). Naturally and Organically, the people didn't believe they were "cameramen on vacation" and quickly subdue them. Then the (((Israeli Counsel/Embassy))) told them to release them and sent them back to Israel. They disappeared since then. So Natural and Organic, right? Waiting for this thread to be deleted by this site's (((handlers))).

Sources:
1) historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=private_security_systems_development
2) whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mex.html
3) reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/y7m8y/two_israelis_arrested_with_bombs_in_the_mexican/

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
edwinr.chaosnet.org/1169453467/ff/mexico/02/mexico.html
verdadypaciencia.com/article-dos-israelies-detenidos-con-bombas-en-el-congreso-mejicano-112983064.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F2hdlN30joA
chiwulltun.blogspot.com/2012/11/dos-israelies-detenidos-con-bombas-en.html
english.pravda.ru/main/2001/10/13/17982.htmlWhat
mega.nz/#!DXQxXYZL!fHN28_TMZ8foMt2ohAuecPZZc_QwjSJD7jGJYmMN1tw
la.mindfieldfilmfest.com/august017.html
dropbox.com/sh/gnhudntm89xbcdj/AAA7lA-vMyWIAFp33hF1rJESa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice one chaim

Yawn

>more evidence that (((Israel))) do false flags
:^)

He phrased it wrong but this is still interesting
All subversions by the kike must known

OP, I'm at minute 8 and my blood is boiling with rage. I haven't even reached the mexican 9/11

if OP would have talked about Israel's expansion, I bet you would be screaming "anti-semitism" irl

Christ. Why can't they just pretend to be a small, peaceable country.

Attached: nunchuka.jpg (1280x720, 37.27K)

ALL (((GAS CHAMBERS))) ARE RECONSTRUCTION… ALL OF THEM!

Intredasting.

you do know that this place is control opposition right? We are allowed to talk about WN and celebrities, but not have a serious discussion on 9/11 (the single biggest important issue worldwide seeing as everything is related to it).

Solving 9/11, solves everything!

Daily reminder that those that put "explosive"/nano-thermite in the building are culpable of murder and the genocide that ensued.

(((60K white american's life + 2 million arabs (many of them white) = greater israel)))

Attached: person.PNG (654x324, 217.03K)

I don't read bean-speak, nigger. Post something coherent.

bibi once said that "we [the jews] are benefiting from 9/11"

I say we NEETs benefit as well by putting (((Urban Moving Systems))) and (((Private Security Systems Development))) on our resumes. Even if we get fired from a well paying job, we'll get a good compensation for a long time.

I have too much pride to ask free shit from the government, but I don't mind lying on my resume with (((esoteric))) companies that have gallons of blood in their name.

Attached: natural and organic river.PNG (495x338, 175.3K)

Monitoring bread /comfily/

Attached: 1532064158115.jpg (230x249, 17.74K)

Does anyone know why they won't release the Saudi intel report? My bet it's the Saudi's are (((SAUDIS)))

They are patsies. They only funded some things and gave us the patsies. They will go down for the glory of Israel, and then Israel will (((help))) us by avenging our 3000 9/11 casualties by attacking Saudi Arabia.

End result: Muslims are bad, Greater Israel complete, and more of our blood will be shed fighting "the real 9/11 conspirators".

Really makes you think, huh?

You have my attention.

You have to go back

Oliver North (CIA drug smuggler) is now head of the NRA… oh well, the second amendment was good while it lasted.

>we can talk about the jews
it's almost as though that's the only thing we are ALLOWED to talk…

hah

Saudi gave us patsies
Israel gave us their (((intelligence)))
And the traitors in here got rich and did god knows what.

Fuck off esoteric immigrant, this concerns you as well! Do you want to die for Israel like we have?

Listening to the victims of 9/11 dying makes me sick.

Cheeky interpretation. I can get behind that idea, but not in this thread.

Attached: bait.jpg (600x895, 139.5K)

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

you have to admit that he knows about rifles … especially about smuggling military-style ones into foreign countries and having his cute secretary shred documents regarding it …

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 98.07K)

Fuck off, /b/.

>>>/b/8178572

> (((Urban Moving Systems)))
> (((Private Security Systems Development)))

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

Kill TORFAGS for treason

They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 16 years

< don't talk about the kikes, goyim - it's the kikes who want you to talk about ways to defeat the kikes! so stop talking about it, and ban it

homosexual kike image.

>Today we talk about Mossad's Mexico's (((9/11))) and how the original pics of the newspaper have been SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNET BY (((JIDF))) (for reals this time).
Some where I still have that picture I am sure of it.
2 israeli jews arrested with bombs plotting to blow up the mexican congress.
THE WHOLE FUCKING STORY GOT ZERO ATTENTION

Fuck Mexico

Many stories don't get attention. There's a kind of secret history of the world, of today, of everything.

Checked.

Attached: Free Chains Nigga.jpg (512x309, 48.12K)

Could you please post it?

I know it's a herculean task to look for one specific image in one's own Zig Forums folder, but I really need to as I need to collaborate some info.

is that what I think it is?

same, now I'm waiting for

that video and your post is the scariest thing I've seen on Zig Forums in all these 8-9 years

it was a lot of info, but I hate you for it, I wasn't ready for some of it

Attached: 2nd self-sustaining meme.jpg (1192x720, 152.81K)

[UNDERRATED POST]

Not him, but here is the archive of the official Mexican government statement on the events, along with a (((Google))) translation of it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1349x657 74.08 KB, 115.9K)

A little more from the archives.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1349x657 85.67 KB, 99.94K)

user delivered (doing God's work).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x657, 69.18K)

Post counts by user ID:

446d25: 5 (10.87%)

Check 'em!

DUBS
> 88's (2 total; 40.00%)

> 00's (1 total; 20.00%)
> 44's (1 total; 20.00%)
> 99's (1 total; 20.00%)

Attached: acdeae2dbe09497da3ec940039761c33.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Rewatching this video again (just skipping into certain parts), and here is something about Orlando:

Police chief is admitting that most of the fags that died that night were killed by the police
< shows pics of police executing "someone"s

There were no airplanes. It was camera tricks. Just sayin'.

You have done God's work posting that story here… now you will commit suicide with a shotgun blast to your back

|
|>
|
|

Kidding… I know, horrible joke (which is why I don't have friends)

Attached: 0 dc madam.jpg (2072x3670, 2.35M)

The "no airplane" meme makes us look retarded, it's TRUE that the second airplane was a "military plane" (described by witnesses). But there is evidence that the pentagon airplane was real… however flight 93 was shot down and the (((crash site))) was faked (apparently the airplane crashed in a farm ~1 mile away according to the farmer who got thrown out of his house by the FBI).

Attached: 1975085.jpg (400x247, 16.07K)

b-but Zig Forums told me it was an islamic shitskin, no way real white men would kill other whites just because they're following orders.

Why would a shitskin help whites killing whites? Checkmate shill! Now delete this video, I don't want this on my Zig Forums :'(

> (((Disinfo Agent))) Alex Jones
He nailed it!!

Jews aren’t white

How did Mohamed Atta called his father a day after 9/11? And why did he thought he (((MIGHT))) be kidnapped?

Hitler would do something for 9/11

the sjws are right

How did those passengers make cellphone calls from 30,000 feet in 2001?

Kosher conspiracies are tolerated everywhere else on the internet. Don't chase ghosts.

Attached: Misdirection.png (678x600 190.76 KB, 111.58K)

What a natural and organic collapse…

oy vey this is antisemitism

that looks 100% real

why not count onces

Attached: Larry Silverstein.jpg (1400x931, 110.3K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 10.00.21 PM.png (250x250 74.24 KB, 13.83K)

the lovely part is the complete media black out about this

Mossad operative caught entering the Mexican Congress with weapons and
explosives were quietly released and the story was hushed up to hide an
attempt to force Mexico to join the United States. .war on terrorism,.
according to the ACN news service, a Mexican media company.

legislature building on Oct. 10 when they were overcome and relieved of
guns and explosives.

jailed on a number of felony charges.

that the Israelis had nine hand grenades, sticks of dynamite, detonators,
wiring and two 9mm Glock pistols.

edwinr.chaosnet.org/1169453467/ff/mexico/02/mexico.html

In Spanish
verdadypaciencia.com/article-dos-israelies-detenidos-con-bombas-en-el-congreso-mejicano-112983064.html

True, and the title of your thread, untrue.

A Spanish utube about it I cant embed and picture

youtube.com/watch?v=F2hdlN30joA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 10.17.27 PM.png (1183x720 446.74 KB, 648.54K)

Another beaner blog on it

chiwulltun.blogspot.com/2012/11/dos-israelies-detenidos-con-bombas-en.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 10.22.55 PM.png (821x457, 122.82K)

second pic is the best one yet, and I can barely read it. I wonder what was the whole article about…

Great video, I wished we could create moving content like that as well. I feel like everyone knows the truth except the US, and everyone is laughing because of it.

Totally doesn't sound like 9/11

top kek, these two companies are going straight to my resume

Holy shit, how can they be more redpilled than your average burger?
Those beaners literally went full redpill OD like it was nothing. I want this in the US!

please, make the redpills stop

too much for one day

This blog page translated.

Army General and PGR Chief Releases Two Israelis Arrested with Firearms and Explosives Inside the Mexican Congress

by
Ernesto Cienfuegos
The Voice of Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - October 15, 2001 - (AIN) In an amazing development, La Voz de Aztlan has learned that the Mexican Army General Rafael Marcial Macedo de la Concha, who heads the Office of the Attorney General of the Republic (Department of Justice of Mexico) has published the retired Israeli Colonel of Defense and Forces alleged Mossad agent Salvador Guersson Smecke and Israelis illegal immigrant Saur Ben Zvi after both had penetrated the security of the Congress of the Union and where in possession of firearms , hand grenades and explosives.

This morning, La Voz de Aztlan had a personal telephone interview with the Press Secretary of the Mexican Congress, Lic. Adriana Lopez, and verify the detention of the two Israelis after having entered through the high security main door of the Legislative Palace of San Lazarus. He told La Voz de Aztlan that the two terrorists had taken advantage of a situation that occurred around 5:00 pm on Wednesday, October 10, when a large contingent of sugar industry unionists were entering through the metal detectors. The two Israelis followed nearly 50 of the unionists to the office of the President of the Mexican Beatriz Paredes Congress. The two Israelis were the first to pretend to be press photographers but caught the attention of the sugar leaders because of their nervous and out of ordinary behavior. About ten of the trade unionists confronted them and observed that they carried firearms and what they looked like and that they were explosive. They carried out the two Israelis until the security personnel of the official Congress put them in custody. The head of Security of the Congress Salvador Alarcón verified that the Israelis had in their power nine grenades of hand, dynamite cartridges, detonators, cables and two automatic 9mm "Glock".

Mexican Congress press secretary Lic. Adriana Lopez reported La Voz de Aztlan in the telephone interview that Congress Security and then turned to the terrorists Guersson Smecke Salvador, 34, and Saur Ben Zvi, 27, to the Office of the Attorney General of the Republic (Mexican Department of Justice), which is in charge of the General Mexican Army Rafael Marcial Macedo de la Concha. The first reports of the Attorney General's Office (PGR) were that the Israelis worked for a private security agency and that both had weapons permits. It turned out that there is no connection of any suspect to any private security agency. The PGR has published the retired Israeli colonel IDF with the official explanation that he had a legal permit to carry a weapon. They also launched the illegal Israeli immigrant at around $ 4000 and the bail case delivered to the Mexican immigration authorities. Mexican Congress press secretary Lic. Adriana López was surprised to hear La Voz de Aztlan of the release of the two Israelis.

2nd part

The Voice of Aztlan has also learned that the Israeli embassy used heavy hand measures to get the two Israelis released. Very high-level emergency meetings were held between Mexican Foreign Secretary Jorge Gutman, General Macedo de la Concha and a top sent Ariel Sharon who flew to Mexico City especially for that purpose. Elias Luf of the Israeli Embassy worked night and day, and his official spokeswoman Hila Engelhart accelerated after the May hours of complete silence. What happened during those high levels of meetings does not know them, but many in Mexico are in disbelief in their release. The weapons and any type of explosive is highly illegal for Mexican citizens, and the fact that these two Israelis had inside the Mexican Congress makes their launch highly suspect. What is really happening? Jorge Gutman, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Mexico, has very strong Zionist connections and he himself is of Jewish descent. Mexican Army Macedo de la Concha has strong connections with the US Army-Industrial Complex and through it to the Israel Defense Forces. Did any of these connections influence the decision to free the two Zionist terrorists?

The initial arrests of the two Israelis inside the Legislative Palace of San Lazaro was top news on television and radio in Mexico City on the afternoon of October 10. TV Azteca had broad coverage on the first night and the following day. The Daily Chronicle and El Universal Newspaper both covered the incident, the next two days, but now it seems that there is a lack of reports. The PGR has a press release It's on their official website, but they have not made updates. Without US media He has made no mention, that we know, except for a USAJewish.com. Pravda from Moscow has a note from the initial La Voz de Aztlan article at: english.pravda.ru/main/2001/10/13/17982.htmlWhat were the Israelis doing? We believe that we know. The government of Vicente Fox has been very careful of Mexico's participation in the war against Islam. The Mexican population, as well as the two main political parties of the opposition, the PRI and the PRD will not allow it. President Bush and the Zionists USA that Mexico participate fully in the war mainly because if things get difficult in the Middle East and the oil-rich Arabs abandon the coalition, the US military machine will need alternative sources of oil and PEMEX is on the other side of the border. We believe that the Zionist two terrorists were going to blow up the Mexican Congress. The second phase consisted in mobilizing both the Mexican press and the US. blame Osama bin Laden. Most likely, then, that Mexico declared war on Afghanistan, thus committing troops and all the oil that could be available to combat Islamic terrorism.

t. 911 is the only thing i have read more about than jfk murder

How could a farmer with a gun shoot down a fucking commercial airliner jet in the sky without any sophisticated anti-aircraft weapon?

mirror mega.nz/#!DXQxXYZL!fHN28_TMZ8foMt2ohAuecPZZc_QwjSJD7jGJYmMN1tw

There is evidence that the Pentagon airplane wasn't real.

"Q: Did Hillary or her allies set up the Orlando shooting? Omar Mateen was with her after all.

A: Shooting was CIA"

"Q: What do you know about 9/11? Was it an inside job?

A: 9/11 was Mossad."

"Q: Will the US and Israel eventually turn on the Saudis and nuke them into oblivion?

A: More like the Israelis + Saudis = US gets nuked."

Pretty interesting, strange i've not heard of this mexican angle to 9/11, must have been memory holed real tight.

I know how you feel, but after seeing the greater picture, it's very likely an airplane did hit it.

the first 26:40 minutes is just witnesses, but you can skip it to hear a physicist.

Saudis are scapegoats, if they ever go down, it will benefit the "Greater Israel" plan. If anything, I'm sure that this is part of the (((plan))), for there to be a "second investigation" and find that (((Silverstein))) was jewed by the Saudis. We will be sent to Saudi Arabia to fight for freedom and revenge… then Greater Israel is complete.

According to the video and other info regarding this 10/11 (it happened a month after 9/11), it was not only memory holed through usual means (the media stops talking), but jewish organizations have scrubbed it from the internet. Once they did, they started using "anti-semitism" argument more and more.

IDK about all mexicans, but the ones at my job, they kinda avoid the 9/11 topic. However, once you get them talking (beers), they all agree it was a false flag. The reason varies a lot too:
- some say the oil
- others say it was the gold in the WTC
- etc

I myself am clueless as to what was the real reason, I know Silverstein was happy to demolish a 10 Billion Dollar liability (he was obligated to remove the asbestos from the buildings), and the US did gain a lot from 9/11… maybe it was an event everyone at the top would benefit

Nice video.

No, in fact most likely ((( white men )))

Okay

Good reasons. Also …

sheeeeeeeeiiiiit.
forgot some.

If you think you know something I don't, spit it out. I know it's not ALL jews, but they're certainly a very visible element of the super secret club.

Attached: 1528271630321.png (757x632, 349.19K)

I think we should give Mexicans land, and the land should be where the Jews are presently located, and in exchange we get the top half of Mexico for whites.

Actually a really damn good video.

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbad4.jpg (550x512, 67.04K)

You forgot bldg 7
Do you think the MF's could possibly figure out who made all the short trades in the few days prior to 911 and water board their asses?

Attached: scher.png (800x1507, 865.12K)

Request for metadata for archive accuracy and fidelity.
Date of origin unknown.
Data of release is discordant:

>la.mindfieldfilmfest.com/august017.html
2017-AUG: Film Festival ranked as '9/11: An Infinite Dream (Reese Tomlin)'

>dropbox.com/sh/gnhudntm89xbcdj/AAA7lA-vMyWIAFp33hF1rJESa?dl=0
2018-FEB-08: Dropbox ranged as 'Infinite Dream by Adam Donaldson (Eskimo)'

2018-FEB-26: etc, echos, replays, torrents, no new data

Specify suggested archive destination address?

Lurk fucking moar newfag.

You forgot

>top half of Mexico for whites
That's the shittiest part. All desert with no resources. It would be a parasite welfare state like Arizona.

Outstanding work faggot. I've been looking for some bean flavored redpills on jewry.

I never looked into the fuckery of Oklahoma City and TWA 800 but those dates activated my almonds. After 9/11 my history teacher told us to pay attention to the dates because terrorists like to act on anniversaries of past successes; this planted seed of my autism.
>4/19/95 (((Passover)))
7/17/1996 (((Rosh Chodesh)))
>Tsar Romanov, wife, and five kids sacrificed by (((soviets)))
>7/17/1918 (((Tish'a'Bav)))

>10/1/17 day after (((Yom Kippur)))

Attached: image.jpeg (1392x616, 146.56K)

I suspect one way would be to research all buyers of UA/UnitedAirlines. Their shell companies, which also collected and forwarded the properties of UAW/UnitedAutoWorkers to themselves, held them all in controlled-descent accounts of union-captured-containment companies, until finally letting them all self-implode in the 2007-2009 restructuring. Lost of ghost buildings and properties left over, all containing prior union/leftist-containment companies and divisions.

So, tracking what moved to what, may provide some answers as to who was expecting B7's occupants to lose all account negatives and improve sell offs. Various large hedge funds are expected to be moving 'financial vehicles' in and out of those account spaces, both then and now, so the data would be deprecated and tossed after all taxes filed. May not be able to track back easily. Still, such umbrella accounts would be where to start. It wouldn't be a who, so much as a what+which+when?

Another narrative hinted that quite a bit of data was redirected into the WTC1/2 buildings for warehousing (or the other way around?) and investigation analysis, and the destruction of those buildings created a mess of deleted account data. This data was the savings and loans scandals, and other mid 90s crime data?

Given so many intersecting points, again, I would look at which accounts were moving the liquidation and containment -after-, of which one of the better ones to look at is UAW properties, buildings, accounts, etc. They mirrored UA's cannibalization.

YES
It slipped my mind what bldg 7 housed as far as records for trials.
Also Twr 1 or 2 had a huge ass flurry of financial trading that was lost when the towers went boom.