Obama’s Former Director of National Intelligence Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt

CLAPPER TURNED

archive.is/Kgh7t

Attached: a92845ee22f1b739ffa4433ecd83c33b75b7ecd4.jpg (474x373, 15.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puppetstringnews.com/blog/gchq-boss-left-in-2017-after-obama-ordered-project-fulsome-spy-ring-against-trump
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=QgGyPYtv6Cw
youtu.be/DOx78CBq0Ck>>11893632
archive.is/Kgh7t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee, what a shock.

Attached: SHOCKER Obama Admits He is from Kenya, “I’m the first US President from Kenya“.mp4 (1280x720, 1.81M)

Hot damn.

dubs for king nigger dressed in orange

A week ago he was in SA at some Mandela event and I could of swore he said he was from there. I think he means he used to live there and he didn't say a word about the white genocide.

out of context. he's praising Obama and the IC for uncovering Russia's 'meddling'

Attached: 13 or Stupid.jpg (510x383, 106.73K)

Hello Reddit. The investigation is bullshit, all of the Stryzok/Page shit is proving it. FISA is proving it. Byy associating him so strongly with something so baseless and retarded he is unintentionally throwing ex-Kang Nigga under the bus.

puppetstringnews.com/blog/gchq-boss-left-in-2017-after-obama-ordered-project-fulsome-spy-ring-against-trump

Attached: gchq-top-secret-memo-susanricerequestedspyingontrump_1_orig.jpg (840x1199, 132.5K)

GCHQ = Brits, precisely the international banker elite of the City of London, which is to say, THE CROWN.

A US president requesting A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT SPY ON THE US PRESIDENT ELECT???

FAAAHK what madness is this?

Attached: GCHQ-aerial.jpg (3000x2113, 2.19M)

Attached: Right Again.gif (499x182, 483.91K)

Attached: 2a15RGHbcxQ1KrCU.mp4 (640x360, 799K)

Sieg Heil hot damn
Now this is big

It's called usurpation. Treason would apply if the nigger was originally a US citizen (his isn't and never was). That makes kang nigger an enemy combatant legally

Biden was always legally president, which is why he didn't run (usually the VP of president gets first dibs on party nomination).

Ted Cruz being a leaf and staying in the primaries was a signal that the other side knew.

>puppetstringnews.com/blog/gchq-boss-left-in-2017-after-obama-ordered-project-fulsome-spy-ring-against-trump

Is he praising president shitskin or is he covering his hairy faggot ass and running for cover before Emperor God sends down a swarm of killer bees upon his bald pate?

Bump this shit to the top.

Or the fact he is old, tired, and his kid had just died before the campaigns started.

Attached: BUMP.png (610x284, 331.26K)

Checked. But he sure got his shit together in a hurry.

Attached: hqdefault-2[1].jpg (480x360, 33.41K)

Fire this right to the top and let it hang there.

Attached: 2AniVKG.jpg (572x324, 30.03K)

Clapper doesn't want to live out the rest of his retirement in courts and in jail.

yo im actually out here trying to get subscribers help me out youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=QgGyPYtv6Cw

Checked
Trump v Biden would be mildly entertaining in '20

Shut up SVRnigger, it's called 5 Eyes for a reason. You know better. Go fuck Jewtin up the butt.

Attached: 1498063957631.jpg (614x672 112.84 KB, 93.81K)

You aren't necessarily wrong but your presentation is terrible and obnoxious. I regret being your 2nd viewer.

Attached: Just_the_Way_You_Are_-_Billy_Joel.jpg (316x316, 19.73K)

Asking a fellow nation to spy on your own citizens is how it's done. If the Brits spy on Americans then give us the info, then it wasn't the Americans who breached American privacy laws. It's a ridiculous loophole that needs closing.

Bump

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (800x630, 89.87K)

Why is a former president influencing things out of office anyway? This is bullshit.
Should have never elected a nigger.

Imagine the secrets he can give away to our enemies. Those he hasn't already.

The butler's right. At this point that nigger being alive is a massive security risk.

Fucking based, where the fuck do I hire butlers like this?

Attached: 4 real doh.jpeg (520x292, 24.29K)

qresearch boomer memes are so bad

Attached: 456786786.jpg (1052x614, 388.78K)

Better than neonazi cringe

No.

Just stop

May be off topic, but William F. Browder (agent Solomon) needs to be uncovered. His shady white-collar subversion and PR slander campaign needs to be exposed. 98 senators covered for him. This goes beyond party affiliation. This goes beyond one single country. Please watch:

youtu.be/DOx78CBq0Ck>>11893632

SHIT GETTING REAL FUCK YES

Literally nothing about this on the MSM, nothing… and asshole traitors like Marco Rubio are publicly saying they support the fucking warrant despite all we have found. Holy fuck….

Attached: Nigga Like Dick.jpg (400x332, 32.59K)

he already said this in front of the Senate last year when he admitted there were only 3 (not 17) agencies involved in making the ICA.

Attached: Clapper_ Not all 17 intelligence agencies were in on assessment about Russian election interference (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (640x360, 3.21M)

The exposure of Agent Solomon, or Billy Browder, will cause an exponential increase in populist efforts. He is the literal key to all of the corruption in govt, corporations, industry, media.

Rubio is a corrupt piece of garbage. All of our reps besides perhaps Rand Paul are fucked.

Zig Forums's version is indisputably better.

Attached: Check_It.jpg (311x359, 28.03K)

Checked
Is there possibly something he could say they could make him sound more like an archaic grandpa meme.

Attached: nazi banana.gif (160x168, 538.99K)

Lol meant to check

Post counts by user ID:

3f3834: 6 (13.04%)

Check 'em!

DUBS
> 88's (2 total; 33.33%)

> 55's (2 total; 33.33%)

> 99's (1 total; 16.67%)
> 22's (1 total; 16.67%)

Attached: 2e98e3ad460c49d093caa9b0038cc737.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

over here

Anyone who thinks that should look into the Leo Frank case

Are they going to throw Obama under the bus?

>>>Zig Forums

If true he was the guy who lied to the public so they’ll just say he can’t be trusted.

Offtopic but how are you guys archiving news articles that now prevent achive.fo from storing them which I am noticing more and more?

They would to save their own asses.
Obama is not one of them, he is a golem to use against us.

Hillary tried pulling that in '08, no reason why she wouldn't again

hang all niggers, burn all Jews

>archive.is/Kgh7t

OK so due to your post I checked OP's archive link, but it's too scanty (in terms of information) for me to tell whassup. Was Clapper indeed doing the sycophant thing? Do you have a link handy?

Clapper is, after all, an old toady, and they (toadies) seldom change their warts.

good try but you just make people go to the source

lelz … me too

yea there could be more digging … but its important to remember the "optics" … it doesnt really matter if this toad really cares or not. It matters what it seems to be in this case.

There not enough evidence to make it obvrious that hes praising … and giving credit to Obama is good enough.

But deeper ….. is this taking heat off hill dog

with in doubt punish them both

good plan , meet you back of the barn at 1:30

Attached: OBAMA WILL HANG.png (1402x390, 152.98K)

gas yourself everyone knows about michael robinson by now

We probably didn't. The results did. But we know that there has been a staggering amount of illegal voting and general jew treachery in the last few presidential elections; I struggle to believe that 0bama was legitimately re-elected with 51.1% of the popular vote after four years of abject failure. Because he did, kikes got comfortable rigging elections so much so that hybris had them believing Hillary's fix was almost routine. That's why kikes are so unhinged lately; it's the first time they haven't fully controlled the oval office since arguably Reagan, maybe even Carter or earlier.
0bama was never anything but the PR puppet for big jew; everything 0bama did was in favor of (((globalists))), and was always against the best interest of working Americans. Anyone doubting 0bama was a puppet need look no further than the $Trillions drained from our nation, and the fact that he never really did shit for niggers beyond increasing gimmedats.
Does anyone really believe that White/nigger relations became horrifically worse over those 8-years because a majority of White people voted for kang nigger? Were that true, it would have acted as an equalizer; yet niggers are hated more now than at any time in our history.

Remember how (((Nate Silver))) was paraded in the media for "accurately" predicting 2008 but couldn't bet for shit in 2016?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x323, 340.09K)

Yes. And (((Nate Silver))) didn't really predict anything. All he did was take polling data from other organizations and assigned weight to them. It's simple math. And every day his "prediction" was revised. Except if you change your prediction based on how the wind blows every new day, you are not predicting. And (((Nate Silver))) kept adjusting that prediction right up to the end. Basically he predicted the present every day.

Supposedly this is Michelle pregnant.

Attached: IMG_0482.JPG (401x600, 105.07K)

Wasn't nate silver the polling data jew who gave trump a LMAO whopping 1%?

This thread deserves a BUMP, big time.

Fuck Bath-House Barry, the King-Nigger and Tranny-Fucker.

Attached: cb7763725abfdbb358301751cf3cfda8be8e6d758a54ddbf50fc9114d01d68e1.jpg (504x378, 25.45K)

He's not taking a side he's just covering his own ass. This isn't really news as much as it is a sign that the elites will throw each other under the bus if necessary to avoid potential jail time. Mind you the left still has a boner for Obama so theyll just consider this "heroic.

Attached: mgid_ao_image_logotv.jpeg (980x551, 28.94K)

The ride never ends, it just keeps getting crazier (and that's a good thing)

He's responding to Trump's critizism of not caring about Russian meddling you fucking idiot

Attached: happy retard pepe.png (581x445, 94.54K)

The best example I have of the jews killing a nigger to save themselves was when the Clintons murdered Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown to cover their dirty deals with the chinks

Attached: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzU1MjM5OTQ4.jpg (300x300, 13.07K)

It's how the five eyes system works and has worked for some time. The reason it works is courts just dismiss any challenge on national security or standing grounds. It's made the idea of courts and rule of law a total joke. The GCHQ spying was done with The FISA warrant was designed to add some more color legally, even though all of it is a complete, unprecedented subversion of the constitution.

This is a really important statement by Clapper because it's the first person involved to name Obama directly. Barely any media seems to be covering this major story, though.

It doesn't matter what the context is. The statement that Obama was responsible coming from a person who would know is critical. It is very powerful evidence, in and of itself, that can be used alongside the Strzok/Page texts, etc.

Meant to write:
The GCHQ spying was done with no FISA warrant in place.

Was the GCHQ spying requested so that all record of it accessible to congressional oversight could be denied, in much the same way that Hillary used an unsecured mail server in her bathroom to avoid congressional access to state department communications?

So this GCHQ business is nothing more or less than pure sneaky subtrefuge on Obama's part.

And look at who the letter from the director of GCHQ is addressed to; Boris Johnson.

Trump is buddies with Boris, who is now a leading Brexit advocate. And Trump just visited Britain. Is this letter a gift from Boris to Trump?

I think so..

Thanks op. You're a bit wrong, as someone mentioned, in stating that Clapper turned. But he's hedging his bets at this point, and that's true. He's passing the buck to Obama.
THIS IS A HUGE STORY, BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT OBAMA WAS LITERALLY FUCKING BEHIND THE WHOLE THING - THE WHOLE THING! IT WASN'T AN INTEL-DRIVEN OPERATION, IT WASN'T UK-DRIVE, OR GERMANY-DRIVEN, OR ANYTHING ELSE, IT CAME DIRECTLY FROM OBAMA THE MAN.

Bump, because this matters.

Again, this is one of the most significant stories of the year, because it shows something directly in opposition to what Obama has held to all along, which is that he had nothing to do with the wiretapping of Trump Tower. But we now know from Clapper that, actually, that basically was what happened. Trump was right. Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

Immensely obvious that the viral push on Harmontown was timed to obscure this.

WE DO NOT FORGET.

8^)

It can't be meme magic, can it?

Then clapper better squeal long, loudly and real hard, because that bitch is going to Guantanamo otherwise

can you boomers lay off the sugar free monster? thats tika sumpter

This is an incredible story. Obama fucking did it. It was Obama.
OBAMA FUCKING WIRETAPPED TRUMP TOWER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CLAPPER FUCKING ADMITTED IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK IT THIS MATTERS!!!!!!
OBAMA FUCKING STARTED THE WHOLE RUSSIA "INVESTIGATION"
AND MAY HAVE DONE SO UPON OPPO RESEARCH - NOT THE LEGITIMATE INTEL COMMUNITY

user, you must understand. Nothing will ever be done. No one will be punished in any capacity. None of this will be made public. It won't be put into history books. No one will ever know.

We will write the history books, user. We will hang the kikes and rule the world.

I mean, people complain about this Q shit, then they don't pay attention to what's real and verifiable. Here's something real - OBAMA STARTED THE WHOLE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!

But this also relates to a psychological question. The question of the modern memory. How can it be so poor? Can't people remember their perspective, just 2 years ago? How can people's minds be putty?

The two party system is the perfect trap, the illusion of choice combined with a dynamic tension that is always applied to the voting populace, dividing them against each other rather than uniting against the (((elites))), while also allowing those elites to buy off both candidates.

Quickly kill yourself slowly.

omagine that buwatta buwatta

Attached: niggers belong in chains.jpg (299x200, 17.98K)

If that's a real quite I'd buy that guy a beer.

Nice dubs there, friend. Sounds like the rats have started to try to find higher ground.

Attached: 7a8395848eff876a8cdce53068c296126ddc4e1c9320618e04d4af16dab6e535.png (1280x720, 521.9K)

So Boris knew the whole time. I wish Trump would quit schmoozing so much with those that hate him.

sage
fucking bullshit thread. He's doing 2D chess

you wish kike

Attached: dead wrong.png (671x382, 359.52K)

Well, if you're not interested in party politics, then this isn't the thread for you. This is not the thread where we explain to you why working within the system is important.

For the reader unaware, read Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Wine, myself, but so would I, so would I.

jejjed

What archaic trolling! I recognize that one. That's (((cohenzern))) trolling.

Weird bot: