Bloody uprising in Nicaragua could trigger the next Central American refugee crisis

Bloody uprising in Nicaragua could trigger the next Central American refugee crisis
archive.fo/yGJqD

theconversation.com/bloody-uprising-in-nicaragua-could-trigger-the-next-central-american-refugee-crisis-99924

Attached: beaners-on-wall.jpg (3370x2233, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how many caravan let in asylum
startpage.com/do/dsearch?prf=a3cfc0259c86b53e97668c342ce37a0b&query=how many caravan let in asylum&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not getting into the US while Trump is around.
They can eat shit.

hundreds of 'refugees' from that caravan were let in by trump, retard
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/cancer/

God damn it.

I wonder who might be behind the disturbances in Nicaragua.

It's so fucking Jewish to use the words refugee and migrant like they're the same word, Zig Forums is guilty of this as well.

kike more shill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (848x832, 658.12K)

all you really need to know, user, is how to identify them and what to do next

Attached: 1479590891717.jpg (657x387, 38.7K)

We need to help these poor creatures into Canada so they can care for them.

Damn, it's like those "refugee" crisis' in third world countries were somehow ((((connected))))..

haha imagine walking all the way through mexico only to be told to wait to be deported

Attached: Coinkydink.jpg (295x314, 25.24K)

who's paying you, faggot?
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/TRS/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/bog/

see above

Attached: beaners-go-in-retard.webm (1280x720, 10.9M)

Attached: Sup Nigga.jpg (480x360, 30.21K)

if asylum is a right, why isn't Mexico offering it? checkmate, refugees

lmgtfy.com/?q=how many caravan let in asylum
startpage.com/do/dsearch?prf=a3cfc0259c86b53e97668c342ce37a0b&query=how many caravan let in asylum&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english

It's only a right to them when they want to invade White countries, when it's a brown country they're a sovereign people with the right to control who can and cannot enter.

They're still waiting to be processed. You can pretend you're not shill all you want, classical Jewish trick of accusing others of what YOU ARE. But none of them made it into the US. And soon they'll be deported as well. Remember, we learned from our past mistakes, the holocaust will be real this time and it'll be every last one, man, woman and child.

pick one, you lying niggerkike
(1) they were not on american soil and trump said not gonna happen
(2) they are now on american soil (living off your tax dollars)
you shills are all the same
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Attached: Nodd-an-argumend.mp4 (1280x720, 477.62K)

They are in a holding facility, they have not been released into the US. Shills try to pretend that the holding facility does not exist… it's completely desperate how shills twist in the wind implying they're walking around the streets in the US by using vague language.

I thought the fence had a flat face cap

A holding facility exists either on or not on U.S. soil. A holding facility provides, at minimum, some means of food/sustenance. I doubt Mexico is paying for the food, so it would be U.S. tax dollars. Lastly, what does processed even mean? To process implies there is a possibility of entering the country when, in reality, that ability shouldn't exist in the first place.

MOVING THE GOALPOSTS
you shills are all the same
(1) they were not on american soil and trump said he would turn them away
(2) they are now on american soil, living off your tax dollars
(3) they are now costing the courts untold tens of thousands
(4) they still have a CHANCE OF BEING LET IN FOR GOOD (asylum)
(5) the no child separation policy revision, and lack of detention space, means that SOME ILLEGAL SOMEWHERE got let out of detention in order to let them in
its completely desperate how shills twist in the wind implying that trump didn't go back on his word

also see:

Attached: startarguinganytime.jpg (399x614, 80.04K)

Attached: Forced Laughter.jpg (464x513, 40.11K)

good thing that wall is being built. It's one of the few good things to come out of Trumps presidency; the man is keeping his word on the wall. shills can suck my dick, enjoy these salty pics spics. we don't want you spics here because you are not White, once the wall is built, you and your families will be deported hahahah and you won't be able to come back hahahahahahah

Attached: rts11esm.jpg (1050x700 98.43 KB, 144.9K)

You do realize the wall, without accounting for the bigger picture, is worthless? The reason the wall was important was because it represented a presidency which would take a hardline stance against illegal immigration (legal still allowed since the overton window is as such). However, the wall by itself means nothing if a hardline anti-immigration stance doesn't 1. exist 2. persist. After all, you do realize walls aren't magically and don't automatically make it impossible for people to enter a country, right? Especially when (some) people inside the country try their damndest to let them in.

Remember to sage OPs with a hostile agenda.

So they're fleeing themselves?
How the fuck does that work?

[citation needed]
iirc that's not 'The Wall' but repairs to the existing wall (which were indeed already more than a fence in certain areas). There is literally ZERO funding for 'The Wall' and Congress specifically excluded Trump's ability to appropriate funds for 'The Wall' in the last budget
shameless

Attached: 0.png (297x383, 123.52K)

Fucking hair splitting faggot. I hope you enjoy your rope one day.

I'm glad your triggered by the fact that us Whites got our way on the wall. kike shills get filtered, bye! :)

those are not repairs, that is the wall being built which you know fully otherwise you would not be asking childish questions in a pathetic attempt to derail and demoralize :) filtered kike, you will never be White

Attached: kikery.jpg (215x234, 14.21K)

the fuck? Hair splitting is when two things have a negligible difference. Wasting thousands (if not millions) of dollars of people who shouldn't even be given the ability to take 10 paces into the U.S. is a stark contrast with leaving them standing outside our border.
kys.

ikr?

Your hair-splitting in an attempt to deflect from your disgusting, filthy, Talmudian, Babylonian evil is laughable. We see your "pilpul" tactics for what they are: One more kike vainly trying to dissemble via reductio ad infinitum.

Repent, or KYS.

Rope is coming.

Soon.

Attached: JIDF EXPLAINED - ISRAEL NEEDS TO BE CUT OFF FROM OUR TAXES.png (3884x7735 1.29 MB, 3.62M)

You know how you gave yourself away?
I guess English grammar isn't something you're good at. Notice that I state the words "without considering the bigger picture." The wall is worth something when a proper policy is enforced. Why do I state this? Simple. I state this because I can have a wall but let aliens through certain facilities thus making the wall itself moot.

lolwut
how is that hair-splitting? I'm legitimately curious.

do you think the fencing pictured is the original wall? because its not. that's a temporary construction fence. if i'm wrong, then please post the citations. I would absolutely LOVE to be proven wrong on this!

pick one faggot
remember to report ALL shills – r/t_D, JIDF, it doesn't matter – REPORT THEM!!!

precisely. funny how that never gets mentioned

all you have to do is provide a citation, shlomo. I'm still waiting

Attached: 84a5df5f31b.jpg (720x576, 92.98K)

lolwut?

on hair-spitting see:
for the rest, see:

GTFO shill. reported

hahahah love it, post pics of the walls and shills scatter like fucking roaches

you're the shill retard

can we please get the trumpstein shills and the r/t_D shills to gb2/TheDonald/ and leave Zig Forums alone?

>cite your source from a (((reputable))) news source or I'm right

Attached: planescape.jpg (618x281, 28.72K)

who are you talking to, retard?

Much like what said, these pics are of the 40 mile fencing of the california borderwall.

oh, are you talking about 'The Wall'? you realize that if the government so much as buys a pen, 10 different bureaucracies/divisions have paperwork on that, right? All you have to do is find one of those documents and post here to prove 'The Wall' is being built. you still haven't. also, if 'The Wall' was really being built, you know the (((MSM))) would be kvetching to high heaven
>implying the (((MSM))) wouldn't be screeching if the wall was being built
>implying (((MSM))) is a valid citation
>implying the (((MSM))) is the only available citation

POST CITATION OR STFU

this

Let's find out…

That's not from Trump.

This is another picture of the same wall that was erected November, 2016.

Also pre-Trump.

That's your file name you dumb nigger.

So it's yet another picture of the same preexisting wall from pic 1 and pic 2.

Go back to reddit you autistic retard.

The way in which news agencies are reputable is citation, but, in which way these citations are used for their articles are usually bad and are what most of (((them))) do by writing hyperbole, concealment of a certain fact and emphasising another, neverless based on factual sources.
Also always be curious of and weary of anonymous sources, even known sources are paid off also. It's hard to trust anything so it's best to try and get down to the finest details and it's quite tiring to do.

thank you based user!

r/t_D shills eternally rekt

you just got BTFO'd kikes!

Look at how rusty those panels are. They sure as fuck aren't new or if they're new they're going to turn to dust within a year.

what a shitty wall

jews start to argue about the technical meaning of words.
Must be great being paid to argue with the guy sitting next to you. Do you get natural fibres in your uniforms or polyester? Can't imagine how itchy your arses must get sitting at a computer all day

We should just return to Imperialism and conquer these shitholes already

were they allowed onto US soil and allowed to apply for asylum or not
its a simple fucking question
shoo shoo shill
>>>/TheDonald/

The true intention is so obvious, the first thing that's mentioned is "refugee crisis." (((They))) want this to be the new norm. When shitskin countries fall apart, (((they))) want whites to take in the shitskins. It's imposed so as to give the appearance of obligation - nothing out of the ordinary here, goyim!

You've never worked with steel. You sound like a fuckin idiot.

not that user, and that may be true, but those are not new. i mean, they may be new in the picture, but they are not new in the present day. see:

Be thankful you have beaners, mate. They know how to work. It could be worse.

Attached: eu_migrants.si.jpg (690x388, 90.71K)

This is a parody right? Beaners being good workers is a meme. The reality is they make poor life choices, due to low IQ, just like blacks do, and this is why they are stuck working shitty jobs because they are unable to progress further.

It is an absolute meme in modern day that poor people are just struggling to get by and this and that. There may be some people still able to progress in social class, but most people who were cognitively capable of doing so already did.

Attached: race_iq.jpg (9740x5994, 2.86M)

As someone who has worked with beaners in just about every industry they populate, from construction to hospitality, I can tell you that beaners are very, very poor workers. The quality of their work is very low, and they don't work very hard at all unless the boss is there lording over them. Beaners out-compete white labor because they work for cheap, not because they work well or work hard. They are also very flexible, since they are essentially slave labor – they'll work long hours with no notice, skip breaks etc. This makes them particularly competitive since many of the white workers they are competing against are young, and therefore either lack flexibility or the ability to work full-time since they also go to school. Beaners will also work for cash with basically zero chance of them getting caught and reporting you since if they get caught they generally just get deported, or, with catch-and-release, disappear into a different city/state altogether.

Make no mistake, the idea that beaners 'know how to work' is absolutely preposterous.

And, even if they did, I'd never be thankful that illegal shitskins are coming into my country and driving down my wages – no matter how good of a slave they are to the (((elites))). kys fgt

true

I take exception to this, but perhaps we have a different idea of 'poor.' The simple fact is that many working class people probably came from homes that didn't value education and teach them important life skills. While its true that this isn't the 'bulk' and that at some point in their lives they will likely progress if they have the cognitive capacities, its dangerous to make categorical statements like this. Given that your pic involves Gaussian Geometry, you probably already understand this and are merely speaking to the measure of central tendency, which is perfectly valid. I just wanted to put those 'two cents' in on the subject.

Obviously, if by poor you mean 'ghetto trash,' then I completely agree. There are exceptions, but the vast majority are dumb niggers and spics individuals who probably lack the capacity to 'succeed' no matter how much 'early life training' or whatnot that they receive.

oh, also, one more correction. your pic is incorrect in one instance: Ashkenazi Jewish IQ is not a normal curve. it actually has a 'long left tail'. I assume this is either because of the LOLercaust or because the dumb ones tend to interbreed with shitskins and no longer identify