Trump threatens Iran with Regime Change/Genocide

Trump threatens Iran with Regime Change/Genocide

Yes it is real:
archive.fo/ls1Qz

Attached: Screenshot (4636).png (620x458, 76.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666
archive.fo/wBOqK
rt.com/news/433929-iran-mother-all-wars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would be nice to hear that kind of language with Mexico

Attached: 9b3a455a93db0fafac6aba5ddda940981c71cd80273bea5ab63040b4d81ef039.png (748x834, 1.13M)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666

Attached: satan-trips-twitter-shitpost.png (382x18, 1.75K)

Woah good catch.

sup CNN

Hah no man I'm a fucking Trump fan big time I just don't know wtf is going on as it came out of nowhere. Did they try to do something we don't know about yet?

This doesn’t even read like him. What the fuck?

It's fine I guess.

This would be nicer

That is what I was wondering if his account was hacked as Twitter has shown in the past to do shit to him. It's just so out of left field.

This is gonna be good.

Attached: 1439255617362-1.png (569x527, 127.33K)

Attached: terrified.jpg (531x318, 77.85K)

the memes are too powerful lad

checked

Hah holy fuck… I mean he literally just basically threatened them with total annihilation down to the last person given the words used.

"Rouhani warned Trump to stop “playing with the lion’s tail” and threatening Iran, “or else you will regret it.”

Maybe this?

As much as I like dead Muslims, it's good for Israel that it happens, so it best not.

I have no fear. The Golden Don will lead the world to the Golden Age.

Attached: 6f25d79948e753769169f88472841dce1cb47a7515c57923772302250eec5196.png (897x944, 885.64K)

It's kind of odd that pedowood was getting smashed on social media and then this happens.

just gas yourself my man, that tweet isn't easily rolled back or reneged on, soyou don't think what is basically a commitment of future action on a monumental scale is threadworthy"

Anyhow here is the article from today:

archive.fo/wBOqK

Until we see boots on the ground in Iran it's just a baiting tactic. If you have more of an allegiance to Iran than to your own country, you need to evaluate your position.
Oh no, the president said something mean to muh based brown people get over it.

Israel belongs to Aryans, all Semites need to go back to Ethiopia and Madagascar.

Attached: do_it_faggot.jpg (600x613, 33.59K)

Attached: gtfo.png (200x299, 71.83K)

Maybe get extra groceries this week.

Trump is going to glass Iran.

Attached: Burning-city.png (1600x637, 2.44M)

If we invade Iran, shit needs to happen in the US. Zionist wars need to stop and the kikes must die at all costs.

Oh my

Attached: Selection_146.jpg (1354x275, 184.74K)

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned… He’s doing what jews told him to do. We’re going to war with Iran after the midterms.

That’s a funny way of spelling “need to be exterminated down to the last unborn child.”

DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN

It might have something to do with the connection of Jarrett and Strzok and Iran and what they/others did over the past eight years in terms of things we don't even know about yet.

indeed

Your edited thread title doesn't make this feel more urgent at all.
Wouldn't he have to wipe out arabs and export whites to fuck their women in order to genocide them? Calm down bud.

By the way I didn't add that line when I made the post so no idea how it was edited:

"Trump threatens Iran with Regime Change/Genocide"

wtf I love PNAC now!

Remember the whole shit with Kim?
MY BUTTON IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!
I REMEMBER THAT.

Remember the nuclear war that followed?
NEITHER DO I.

I didn't edit anything. Had no idea we even could edit but wasn't me.

Attached: 382859a9af5916095a33b299cea30148013ccbca81b303b5d4e5c6e73786aee3.jpg (1238x1238, 348.14K)

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

BASED ZIONALD

ISRAEL FIRST!

So wait, does this mean we're getting peace talks with Iran?

twitter.com/AdamBlickstein/status/1021237586231275522

huh? Is there something I missed? archive isn't working so only tweet

yup, Iran threatened Military action recently I think so this is Trump's response

Attached: Failure.png (533x774, 204.21K)

30 year old boomer here,
Q literally predicted this.

Attached: _tZw1ku9ae_4dwncvNKFDZrE9IA5NuUVF-R6xBnWEdo.jpg (676x768, 110.16K)

No user, they need to be escalated. Best case scenario is all Semites killing themselves, bonus points for Turkey and Pakistan.

Attached: 1367167096441.jpg (251x251, 19.62K)

rt.com/news/433929-iran-mother-all-wars/

Their president made comments that the US would get their shit pushed in if they tried something.

i knew i wasn't the only one thinking that

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (287x263, 222.15K)

retarded mods editing shit

Attached: 2018-07-22 23_56_37-(6) _pol_ - Holy shit.png (1479x626, 243.22K)

From your dubs to God's ears.

Attached: 3d6548e45540059313dad126a4baf4c3b61ada6cc94a3e4c6e0702d066a12a4e.jpg (480x480, 47.96K)

lol mods confirmed for dooncoons.

dune*

First time seeing that here. But yeah, definitely didn't add that when I made it. Glad you had a screenshot.

gas this kike

Holy fuck, All caps too! What did Iran do exactly, threaten Israel?

Exactly

yeah fuck the sand dunes, there's no need for the US to be in any wars right now.

Wow, that's a real tweet. Sounds like the intro to Killzone 2.

It never dawned on me to check trump tweets for dubs, trips and the like. If I were slightly more insane, I'd devote an evening to researching any sort of numeric correspondence just what is kek telling us?

nuMods still trying to bait a "rightwing nazi nutjob" into doing something that'll get everyone on Zig Forums killed.

basically, yes. but if we went to war with Iran, wouldn't they launch attacks on the kikes too? that would be pretty sweet.

The nukes are already bought and paid for though.

zogboss

HOLY DOUBLE DUBS!

But yeah, seriously, he's responding to something that we may or may not have seen, and being unpredictable has its own effect on the world stage, and I'd certainly imagine that having talks with Iran are much much more likely than overt military action against them. And I'd also imagine that any "military action" would be of the "cruise missiles tearing up asphalt on an empty airstrip" variety.

This is on Twatter and the most obvious doll on the right I have ever seen. It's laughably easy to see.

Attached: Screenshot (4639).png (666x493, 400.21K)

Like what?

what does he mean by this?

Attached: tweet.jpg (657x513, 114.69K)

They'd certainly attempt it… is this the happening we've been waiting for?

Thats what I've been saying for weeks. But nooo, muh based arabs. My ZOGnald.
Muh go back to reddit.

I lel'ed at the pic. It would be heretical if the Latins had valid Apostolic authority, though.

Rocketman all over again.

It 100% is. Screencap this right now. Trump/Rouhani will put on a show, then suddenly talk of peace. Trump will present a new deal to Iran which they will agree to. And then all attention will turn to Israel's nukes. Trump's 2nd term will be about denuking them.

He is a little bit retarded eh

I'll give you three guesses.

(checked)
I dont know it just stood out to me, a few other tweets from awhile back had trips in them as well
(checked)
fire and fury 2.0? dont see iran backing off though

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT

SERIOUSLY Though

WINNING
TRUMPS ENTERTAINING muh WALL FIRST THEN GREATER ISRAEL

herd a rumer on teh strete that baron didn't want a world cup football at all, he just wanted to shitpost one time on his dad's twitter account.

It just doesn't come off like him and we know Twitter has fucked with his account before. He is very hardnose about shit but this is straight up threatening to Halo Reach the fucking dirty Iranians.

at least he can compile a proper sentence unlike you, ass clown.

Donald will prove that our fears about the world being destroyed were a giant ruse. Fear exists only to enslave us.

Attached: 3bd2c27f6e488d5da2e83a583b32aa4487479d654e69d7bcd74e20ef87f20af4.jpg (632x1000, 80.43K)

Iv'e heard that Israel keeps nukes in their embassies around the world.

What the fuck are we supposed to do about that?

david hogg weighs in…just joking we all know take the guns skelly doesnt weigh anything

Attached: hoggreply.png (620x150, 10.83K)

Yeah, really. There are countries that pose a actual threat to the United States, yet he's screaming at enemies of Pissrael instead while idiots are still convinced that the United States military "protects the United States" when they haven't been defending U.S. borders at all.

Attached: sip 2.png (2048x2048, 129.3K)

“mother of all wars"
these cunts sure love hyperbole. the US needs to hit them from space with kinetic energy weapons.

cunts
==These Air Force 'rods from god' could hit with the force of a nuclear weapon
The 107-country Outer Space Treaty signed in 1967 prohibits nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons from being placed or used from Earth's orbit. What they didn't count on was the U.S. Air Force's most simple weapon ever: a tungsten rod that could hit a city with the explosive power of an intercontinental ballistic missile.==

Attached: bitches we love war more than anything else.jpg (1093x533, 104.84K)

It's a diversion. He's sliding something, probably something Israeli.

one jew changing ids to talk to himself lel

Cuckchanners are out in force today I see.

(checked)
only one thing I can think of

Attached: troutman.jpg (1920x816, 90.94K)

Not to mention the FISA release which pretty much assures certain people would be gone after so making Trump look like a literal madman would be advantageous to them since the Russia shit isn't working. I don't know, I don't trust Twitter and the fact the Zig Forums mods edited the title on the same time period as the pedowood shit, the FISA release and so on… seems weird to me. But if he didn't mean it he would found out by now and addressed it so either he did mean it or they clipped him and this is smoke and mirrors to claim Iran did it. We need to know wtf is going on.

Unfortunately no, if anons havent noticed yet Iran is controlled opposition. Have been since to CIA installed the Pisslamic Republic. Use your heads, think about it. What has been the driving factor for US presence in the ME for 40 years? Nuclear capable Iran that never comes into fruition but Israel must be guarded from at all times. Its a fucking dog and pony show. Yes yes I know
And yet in all that time Iran hasnt achieved shit.

israhell evacuating the white helmet isis fighters?

fucking faggot trump, i only voted for him because i thought he would start shit against the mexicans.

No one wants to die for Pissrael in these middle east conflicts that do not concern the security of the United States. Go fuck yourself.

Never back down, whether it's Iranians, jews, or niggers or spics.

Attached: hT.jpg (661x502, 63.22K)

Nice trips Satan, but I think that is too small to slide. It's probably something at the leader level like a trade deal or preferential treatment for someone or something.

If trump goes to war with iran military people will rise up.

Attached: US-marines-pose-with-neo--008.jpg (460x276, 39.7K)

I bet Trump will have the Iranian president sitting at the table within 6 months. Your shill narrative will be dead just like it died with North Korea.

Aryans as Indo-Aryans which by the way also comprises Persians who coincidentelly also one day owned Palaestina and Judea ?

I am so fucking sick of Trump's bullshit.

And all it took was five posts for a Redditer to come out to remind everyone about muh chess. Surprising. I would've thought you dumbfuck's would've jumped for first.

Are you fucking serious? Did you forget how he shat on us over Charlottesville? Or the whole Syrian assault? Or North fucking Korea? Why does this board have such a shit memory when it comes to Trump? What is this mental block?

Problem is with faggots like Rubio in office and this tweet I am fucking positive they will try to go after him in a serious way for the tweet. I mean let's be serious here they are going to go ape shit come tomorrow screaming about him threatening to wipe everyone of that shithole out. Fuck.. this is going to be a very interesting week.