The Memetic Erosion of Judgement

YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME
(Yes we can)

This has been going on for decades, and I've never seen it discussed anywhere. Here is the idea: Nobody can judge anyone else. Nobody can judge ideas or actions. Because who are we to judge? Who are you to judge? You're a nobody. Your opinions don't matter to anyone. And they're probably wrong.

Judgement is one of the core human faculties that make people independent and strong. Judgement is everything, from judging how much food you need to store for the winter, to judging when to go to bed. We use judgement for everything; what friends to make, how to avoid potentially dangerous situations, what town to live in etc. I would even go so far as to say that good judgement is THE primary evolutionary advantage between competing humans.

It's possible that there has been a subversive effort to undermine judgement itself through propaganda. It's also possible this is a symptom/side effect of all the other various psyops and psychological warfare, or perhaps their ultimate culmination. "Who am I to judge?" is a typical response of an average white-guilt ridden soygoy to whatever degeneracy or madness is presented to him. He has lost all ability to take in information and output a response based on instinct, experience and crucially, self-belief.

That is ultimately what judgement is; trust in ones own senses, instincts, experience and decisions. Trust in ones self. When this is gone, when judgement is a sin, a person becomes a sheep to be guided from above. Consensus and authority become the moral compass, and also the compass directing action, easily bowling over any will of the lost and deeply confused individual who has been trained to feel guilt for having their own will, or judgement, in the first place.

We here obviously have a high level of trait disagreeableness, which may be the factor in us keeping our judging ability; we are less swayed by other's emotions and trust our own thinking abilities.

Compare that to the modern lib (I will use ones I know from Edinburgh for example); spending every weekend getting drunk, smoking weed, having casual sex with strangers; generally putting their health, money and life success at risk for hedonistic pleasure. Then going to futile protests for the feels (wasting energy while looking like a twat), or working for left-wing charities doing things such as helping refugees get free education at their people's expense or lobbying the government to become more totalitarian; the defining characteristic of the leftist is having not just poor, but no judgement.

So that's the point of this thread for discussion; the key and core difference between the left and the right as loosely defined today is judgement (alt-right may be included as right here, as though they are misled that is more to do with a lack of information than a lack of judgement). We need to meme judgement as an empowering tool for the Western man and woman. We need to mock leftists for having no judgement. I think it will trigger them surprisingly well. Judgement day is coming. Let the degenerates know they will be JUDGED.

Attached: Techno-Viking.jpg (300x300, 17.35K)

You can't judge me

I have judged all kikes to be subversive, evil sacks of human-shaped shit who need to be eradicated once and for all, for the benefit of all that is good, helpless, pure, and innocent.

Good judgement.

Nice elucidation.

Judgment is inherent in traditionalism. It is something that is in most human's blood and being. They have charged tolerance while downplaying judgment. They hate traditionalism not because it is stuffy, intolerant, or outdated. They hate it because it shines a light on evil ways.

Judgment is evolutionarily protective. It is necessary for survival.

you should read up on postmodernism. It's the cause of the ills you describe

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
John 7:24

Attached: James-Alefantis-DOFL-TF0368[1].jpg (600x398, 70.2K)

Techno Viking is the hero we deserve but I bet he's actually a commie bugchsser

"Don't judge my judgement i will judge as i wish"

Attached: 760044.jpg (1032x774, 191.6K)

During the late 90's, early 00's the radio show _Loveline_ often featured Adam Corolla mockingly saying "You can't judge" when confronted with degeneracy. You can find plenty of clips on the various Tubes.

So that's a data point that it's been underway for decades and was openly acknowledged.

Reminds me of pic attached.
and absolutely good judgment is the primary evolutionary advantage between competing humansit is why is was so thoroughly disemboweled by the Chosen and their marxists pets

Attached: thou_art_judged.jpg (483x500, 45.59K)

A worthy point, well made. I've often pondered this conundrum myself. Not a Christian myself, but I know this is based on a classic Kike perversion of Christianity - Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, lest ye be not judged." It's purposefully taken in isolation to imply that we should not judge the actions of others, and this is complete nonsense.

Take it to it's extreme and you cannot condemn anyone for anything… Who am I to judge if my neighbor assrapes his 5 year old daughter? It's none of my business… Taken in proper context, it's clear that the real meaning is not to judge others by standards we cannot hold to ourselves, ie don't be a hypocrite. Anyone who leaves that out is just seeking license to behave badly.

Always go for the self-reference.

I believe it.

Balance is another one I've found subverted; it's our sixth sense. They clearly want us off balance, look at the bullshit out there in movies and media about mans "sixth sense" sci-fi fantasy. They're clearly trying to conflate and confuse. Talk about mans sixth sense and your average NPC will give you some schpeal about how they don't believe in any of that paranormal nonsense, scientists you know…

Well, taken to the extreme, you looking at a woman is adulterous (just as much as actually sleeping with here). So, equating small things with big things seems to be a norm in the Bible. I.e., I call you a fool, and someone assraping a kid is all the same (with respect to the Bible, it is. After all, both are just sins and both just send you to hell. It's the one thing I like about Catholics, i.e. their purgatory with different levels).

Judge others based on the standards you hold for yourself and the rules you follow; If you can't follow the rules, you literally can't judge, because you're doing a shitty job yourself.

a lot of people have this weird idea that they're literally not allowed to judge, which is incorrect, you can certainly judge, but only based on the context of the standards that you, as an individual are able to follow. At least in the context of character.

Judgement of aesthetics even follows this; just externally, there are standards in place, and things are judged based on those standards.

Anyone who says "You can't judge me" is an idiot you cannot fathom Standards or objective measurements of character.

Attached: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.mp4 (380x476, 12.17M)

The first statement makes the standards dependent on the individual himself, thus, the standards because inherently relative (as opposed to objective as in your second statement).

That's wrong though. Your post implies that the same standards should apply equally to everyone, which is egalitarian foolishness. For an example, it isn't good to hold women to the same standards as men or vice versa.

Post counts by user ID:

000000: 3 (16.67%)

Check 'em!

DUBS
> 99's (1 total; 50.00%)
> 11's (1 total; 50.00%)

Attached: b6f5499d3fa5425182dddb036a055002.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

In the context of a Healthy White society? There are overlapping Standards that apply to those functioning within it such as (Don't cheat on your spouse, don't steal shit, etc)

Though granted, I should have been more specific, of course Standards would differ, especially in the context of males and females.

Abstract concepts, when boiled down can always be seen as relativistic, especially in the context of individualism, but in regards to a community, the standards at an individual level, shouldn't deviate that much, aside from function of the individual within that community.

I think of it like rules at a workplace, they have specific functions, but can be interpreted differently, but if they're followed, work will get done.

For the common man, judgement was nearly an exclusively intuitive process. The common European has had their roots severed. The short answer is to restore European identity.

My point was that those kinds of egalitarian presuppositions are what led to this "do not judge" attitude to begin with. A better heuristic would be something like role ethics. You can judge a person based on how closely they approach the ideal of their role. For example, whether a carpenter does what a carpenter ought to do determines whether or not he is a good or bad carpenter. Just apply that same thinking to every other role a person can have in society. That way you are judging the person based on an ideal rather than judging them by the lowest common denominator of what is expected of everyone. The former uplifts society and the latter brings it down.

ya. in the absence of judgment all that is left is going along with the herd.
the people who demand to not be judged just consume whatever media has the prettiest colors and makes the biggest promises and get defensive if you ever try to tell them that isn't a good idea. They're just programmed muppets, programmed to resist anything contrary to their programming.

True. Technically, all judgement can be made with just logic. There is no need for something deeper (e.g. community). Any individual that thinks could easily come up with axioms needed for a community to have strong group cohesion, puts children/bloodline in a place of importance, etc. All of this without getting into a philosophical debate of right/wrong. What I mean is, one can just think logically about what premises are needed to obtain the conclusions desired.

Attached: dredd.jpg (474x619, 41.32K)

Our people must survive. Become your own chief and gain supporters who follow your will or support your chief to realize victory. It is not war against your own people since in their vices these criminals have put themselves before their family and their people like Gullveig did and was burned for it.

Judgement is by Führer and Volk, since the Führer is the speaker for the Volk.

Attached: Tacitus Germania.jpg (1072x681, 256.44K)

Two of these things are bad, one isn't.

Two thoughts:

Judgemental has become a derogatory epithet. When somebody says that you're very judgemental, they mean to say you are morally defective (the irony of their judgement against you for being judgemental goes entirely unnoticed.)

No discussion of the memetic erasure of judgement is complete without a discussion about the culpability of Christianity. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is a classic, and complete bullshit. How is that any way to run a society? We don't need to be sinless people to demand a better society. If I've done something wrong in the past, and then use that to deny myself from making the right decision in the present, then I've now committed two wrongs. It is better for a man who's done wrong in the past to redeem himself by doing right in the present, and that means judging other people who are doing wrong in the present. Jesus was flat wrong.

Attached: for liberty.jpg (500x750, 255.17K)

Seconded. The judgement stands and is passed. Let the punishment faze commence.

Attached: 1313693850017.jpg (1280x960, 155.23K)

First, That's neo-Christianity, if you read the new testament you'll see that the message is to fix yourself before fixing others, for later it is told that the saints will be the ones to judge the world; second, the message is much more of not comdening, wich does not mean not counseling and taking actions to stop bad behaviour, and there are many ways to do that, like casting the wicked from the community until they repent, the Christ message is forgiviness, but this can only happen if they seek redemption.

This is a fucking joke.

don't judge on me gobernment

Attached: d28.jpg (640x427, 29.3K)

Mighty judgmental. More doublethink at work.

We all judge.

Attached: download.jpg (267x189, 7.16K)

Bump for certain.

But postmodernism is so passé…
And besides, it's the Jews that are behind the subversive effort OP describes

Attached: quote Tolerance Aristotle.jpg (900x900, 69.09K)

Sometimes the reading comprehension of Zig Forums worries me.

I think it all comes from the "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" faggotry ingrained in Christianity and through osmosis European civilization at large.

So I used to be an anarchist because I hated government that much…but that was the downfall of anarchy for me. When taken to its logical conclusion anarchy means tolerance of the most heinous acts that the human mind can fathom. It is to live in a society without any judgment at all. BTW this lack of judgment is the goal for the parasites…I have seen their golden future and it is hell of the most horrific measure that the human mind can conceive of, this culture as corrupt and horrific as it is would be considered moral in comparison. This idea of 'grace' that the Pharisee jew Paul presented to humanity was the very beginning of this ideology infecting the core stock of humanity. Up unto this point anarchist tendencies had belonged only to the upper classes who would perform live dissections, cannibalism, child rape at a whim, just to see what expirienced they could garner from life. The live with a morbid curiousity born from luxury and bordem of the parasitic class. It isn't psychopathy like the jews like to say, it is simply boredom and a lack of values (this is inherint in never having to work for anything…arbeit macht freii…I REVEL in the sting that must have imposed on the offspring of the parasitic class and always wonder how many of today's citizen really understand the statement for the true depth of its meaning. I am not one who believes that work can set anyone free any longer…I think death is the only thing that can set this race of parasites free.

You can't not judge. It's completely impossible if you are conscious.

Said faggotry comes from lax Christians who don't know the Gospel. The saying comes from John 8, the story of the woman caught in adultery. Jesus first asks the woman to name the man who has accused her, and when she replies that no one has (i.e., her husband forgives her), his response is "then neither do I." Hence the meaning is not that the Jews who want to stone the adulteress to death are forbidden to judge. Rather the mercy that Jesus shows to the adulteress is predicated on the right to judge her. If her husband had no right to have her put to death for her infidelity, then not to do so would be an act of justice rather than mercy.

Christ exemplified a middle ground between the extremely selfish judgments of ancient Levantine society on the one hand and the overbearing guilt of the modern European cuck on the other. Correct judgment follows the will to convert the sinner but not at the expense of the innocent; this marks out the path to moral improvement. Those who would twist the words of Christ to the opposite extreme deliberately ignore his last words to the adulteress: "Go and sin no more."

Correct, due to paulinian pharisee imposition most modern christians do not nderstand that judgment is VITAL to Life. We have abandoned it for too long. But then, if we had judgement, we would side in the favor of the innocent, pure and holy and kill our oppressors. This is a judgment for Life and it is Love for Life and not what it debased, evil and corrupted. We have learned the opposite through the politics/religion (they are the same thing) and now we have pity on what is immoral and slay what is moral instead. This happened in the time of the Flood as well, humans (our people) could not grasp that they had become so morally corrupted that everything they knew was flipped for them. Love was hate, good was evil, death was life…all was reversed and all were slaughtered for a lack of judgment.

Good thread

Ridiculous thread, it is called moral relativism and is highly discussed, and has been known to be wrong by the likes of Socrates for about 3000 years. If you don't judge others, you can't judge yourself and you can't be conscious without judgement, as conscious means "with a body of knowledge" in its root and to know something you must first judge whether it is true or not.

At the core of moral relativism is nihilism, as in nothing matters, and the abdication of truth, as in there is no truth, then these nihilist make a huge effort to inform everyone nothing is worth the effort?

This is the same metaphysical origin as Jewery and probably they have some DNA that refuses to admit DNA can contain information, the Gene of the Lie of Life.

Not really. The fact that someone can know a falsehood is proof of this. Man can aggegrate "knowledge" that is both true and false. Man does not solely take in truths.

False knowledge is a mistake or mistatement, not true knowledge.

The only way to know something is a lie, is to know the truth, which excludes all lies.

Interesting that a core conecpt of Christianity is telling its followers not to Judge. Have you ever thought about that and who benefits from that? Those who do evil benefit from Christians not judging and being humble and turning the other cheek. Has anyone taken the time to really look into Christianity and how it suddenly became the Establishment religion of the entire Roman empire? Just a coinicidence, you say? Jews are behind Christianity and notice that no hardcore Jew believes in it. I suggest that Christianity is a Jewish deception meant to turn the Goyim into self regulating slaves who will never question their Jewish masters. It obviously did not work with me.

No, "judge not lest thee be judged".

That is to say don't judge unless you are prepared to be judged in the same way, which is another of saying, "don't act like you know something you don't"

More jewish D&C bullshit

John 7:24 - "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
1 Corinthians 5:11-13 - "But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner - not even to eat with such a person. For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? But those who are outside God judges. Therefore put away from yourselves the evil person.”

SHOO SHOO SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN JEW

Attached: rev39.png (393x365, 170.97K)

That is nice, but my suggestion is meant to red pill people to look at Christianity as being a Jewish deception. Jews have being deceiving Goyim for centuries. Do you think they would not use Religion to deceive? There is no better tool for deception than Religion. Accuse of me being a Satan inspired Jew if you will, but I am seriously suspicous about Christinaity now that is a Jewish religion. It is focused entirly on the Jews both in the old and new Testaments. And look at Revelation and the story it tells of "righteous" Israel being surrounded by evil Gentile nations and God coming down and defeating them for Israel. Does present day Isreal look in any way Righteous to any of you so called Christians? If so, you better get your head out of that book and look at reality. Fucking Jews.

Which is why the NS regime was getting rid of church power and transitioning to a 'positive christianity'. After that would be a process to transition that into ancestral Indo-European faiths. Swastika, SS being a double Sowilo rune, Black Sun and so on. The foundation was set up for a pagan revival down the line.

Jesus said that not necessarily as an answer for his followers to exemplify, but rather to avoid the Pharisees' attempts to catch him in his words.

Judge not hypocritically is a better summation of Matthew 7:1-5. God doesn't want people to sit around complaining about others, He wants us to fix our own lives first, then judge others about it.

Eh, the New Testament is actually pretty based. Jews hate Jesus, they hate the Cross, which is just a trimmed swastika, and at least they get Circumcision right.

Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Glorious oversimplification, I'm afraid.
1. You need to judge stuff (including people) to interact with them. A simple act of measuring certain specific, situation-related qualities, followed by the analysis of gathered data and an attempt to predict future events based on it counts as "a judgment".
2. Judging certain, specific aspects of a thing (including a person) doesn't count as sentencing said object to eternal damnation or something.

If you claim the cross is a swastika, I claim it's a cube/saturn.

Correct

sounds like a jew attitude
another person cannot pass judgement on them, only the council of rabbis can pass judgement

Well, lucky for you their "religion" was made up by some nut named Josephus in the first century and vows they make within it's context are broken every year for the entire year, thus, enabling you to declare that you, for a few moments, are a sacred talmudic rabbi and are here to judge them.

You've misunderstood. It's closer to as you think, so you shall act. The idea is to strip out even the precursors of sin from yourself. Control your thoughts and you shall naturally control your actions. Meditate on what is pure, noble, and good and surely you will act in such a manner.

OP: This is part of a broader misunderstanding of scripture. Other examples include taking the Lords name in vain (applies only to the swearing of oaths, thought the Lords name ought to be reverenced), or the notion of laying on of hands (ordination). The sooner that we realize that the errors of Protestantism are the attack vector of the Jew, the sooner we are able to stomp them out.
"Judge not lest ye be judged" means to judge yourself before you judge others, and hold yourself to teh standards you were about to hold them to.

We absolutely ought to judge. We must judge. We die if we do not.

Stefan get the fuck out of here kike, you demonize Hitler all the time

OP, you overlooked one of the major ways this was accomplished. Remember the word discrimination? In the past, if you were a man that could discriminate and could discriminate well, you were respected for your judgement.

Probably the only phrase that's survived is, "Ah, I see you are a man of discriminating tastes." The word usage is evident of how in the past a man that could discriminate amongst a set of things in a particular subject was a man of good judgement in that subject. But it's not limited to that subject, if you were apt at discriminating in one area, people would take note how you do well there and expect that to carry over to another subject.

I think the problem is, judgement doesn't matter anymore. In the past when people were judged, their reputation mattered a lot. Now in a mass global capitalist society, you can be a drifter and nothing really matters.

This is fundament of postmodernism. Eveything is relative. Use it against them. You want gas six gorillion! Yes, so what? You cant judge me.