HAHAHA GET DUNKED ON

Trump To Revoke Security Clearance For Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, & Rice

President Trump is exploring ways to strip several former Obama officials of their security clearances over politicized statements, including John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Susan Rice, and Andrew McCabe, according to White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

archive.fo/fl1O0

Attached: phoy98j.png (644x92 396.99 KB, 7.94K)

Revoke Obama's lifetime SS detail while you're at it.
That nigger breathing is a constant security risk.

How long until these fags flip out of desperation and get promptly suicided?

Clearance isn't a right. You don't need cause. Just do it.

It also came out that among the 5 people that will get 'use immunity' in the Mueller probe, Podesta was not found.

Attached: 87651287361.gif (381x285, 4.44M)

The Secret Service’s job is to protect the currency. They don’t care about people.

He's the head of the fucking executive branch. He can revoke clearance from any of them by dictat and fire them all too, for any reason. Trump is either a retard or he's completely full of shit.

Look at these kikes scurry.

Attached: if she breathes she's a thot.jpg (1276x920 771.39 KB, 255.07K)

Remove that phrase from your parlance user. You sound like a spook.

polite sage for useless post

this won't work – there's only one effective course of action

Attached: 4f04b699b26c4d8be45b38ccc4ee93d0c96bb0fee2364d2b94462a07922e2743.png (1029x711, 569.73K)

Whatever classified intel these faggots have been leaking or storing can now be used against them. You best start believing in chess.

Two years too late.

It is never too late if kikes end up in the ovens.

He should have the Marines revoke their lives.

No, it is pretty obvious that Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is doing at all.

If they're no longer in those position they no longer have a need to know. Extremely straightforward.

Attached: Two Licks.jpg (573x729, 89K)

Six and a half more years of dumb, blind luck.

Attached: 1531536907837.jpg (804x878, 482.46K)

Attached: 1500992729613.gif (300x100, 487.5K)

Charges better be coming for all these niggers.
GITMO and nothing less.

or… he's throwing out some chum, make the bait more attractive.
He's playing with them, poking them into action. Publicly. Everything he does is with millions of witnesses.
Remember, Trump is the figurehead of a team of conservative christians.

It isn't luck. His Jewish masters are just covering for his stupidity.

You guys always say this, but it never turns out to be the case. But by the time it is revealed that trump was just being retarded, you ignore it because your attention has already moved on to the next batch of alleged 4D chess.

How many high end slimeballs have silently disappeared over the course of drumpfs presidency?

remove his SS detail and then swat him. Obama dies like a nigger, shot by a cop.

EAT SHIT BRENNAN YOU JOWLY COMMUNIST FUCK

Attached: 1456512773091.png (750x900, 973.5K)

Fucking finally all of these swamp niggers should have been shit canned with no clearance forever ago.

What the fuck does John Brennan even do? Why does he even have a security clearance after leaving his position in the CIA? It's been beyond proven that he's lied to the public repeatedly during his tenure at the CIA, he brief Obama personally, and now that he's out, he STILL holds a clearance despite a very clear lack of "right to know".

Bob Goodlatte also signaled that he intends to call upon Brennan to testify before the committee, so everybody better be prepared for that dog and pony show, as well.

Did that kike just imply sharing national secrets was protected by the first?

None

I don't understand how, when you're retired from your work, your clearance isn't revoked immediately.

Exactly. So get the fuck imkikey drumpfkin shill.

Get fucked
you just lost the game

Attached: 9932e9eb1fee64f9d38b4da8c118f9648b11e3bd93696c92e90e603c988ab74c.jpg (255x207, 14.79K)

How do people as dumb as you find this place? The Secret Service have multiple responsibilities, personal protection is absolutely one of them.

House Democrats just had a press conference about a resolution to condemn Trump over this and the Helsinki meeting

There goes the dynamite.

How long will you continue to pretend that Trump's complaints about things that are 100% within his power to fix are 4D chess? Trump can fire all of these people. He can revise their security clearances. He can declassify anything he wants. The problems could be solved in five minutes. But Trump chooses to whine on Twitter instead. How is this chess?

Go mow your grass again.

Human minds are dynamically adaptive. Trump understands this, and by this point in Obama’s presidency the news was talking purely about Obamacare, as it had been for months. Every week Trump is making the news with some new topic.

I'd never expect an Undertale reference on Zig Forums…

Attached: AOFmj0a.jpg (1280x1056, 79.79K)

should have happened years ago

considering the people he's up against, why would he need to?

o shit im pretty sure I was winning all these months and months that i completely forgot about it

/ourmanlet/

HOTWHEELS BTFO

It's so that if the person decides to come back out of retirement, he doesn't need to be cleared again. That said, as the commander-in-chief of the military, Trump possesses all authority to revoke anybody's clearance for any reason, even if it's because Trump was in a bad mood because he found corn in his morning shit. They're just screeching because, well, /theirguy/ is no longer being a fucking mole.

What I don't understand is why they were allowed to keep them at all once they left government. Does this mean that anyone who has ever been given these clearances still has them? If so, that has be one of the stupidest damned things I've ever heard of. Or are these people special in some way?

They're fucking paid to keep that communist loose lipped bastard alive.

aka he's threatening, not actually done it.

Posted before I saw this. Frankly, I think that's an asinine practice. I mean, is there some time limit or is it just a lifetime free-for-all for someone to access top secret government information?

That was funnier than it should have been. Poor cripplekike.

It's called giving your enemies just enough rope to lynch themselves with.

Attached: jeopardycantstump.jpg (600x450, 46.36K)

Attached: 4-u.png (688x639, 139.57K)

god dammit i uploaded the wrong one

Attached: 4-u.png (469x639, 134.05K)

It's a strange system but just because you have clearance, doesn't mean you have access. It's just a background check on steroids. All the info is still accurate, but going forward, as these people are security risks, their background checks should be showing flags and should keep them out of jobs requiring the same level of clearance.
My main issue is the fact these people who are security risks have so much fucking info they are dangers to our national security. Being out of the job doesn't remove their knowledge.

Attached: Mögen.png (431x352, 69.92K)

They make their money off of the fact that they are insiders with connections that stem from their clearance. Due to this he is basically threatening an aspect of their income by doing this and is looking to trade info/cooperation or something else. I don't like it though. Yes, he's treating this like a business deal but these fucks are not the kind of people to do business with.
That said, the salt from this is great.

We dindu nuffin.

Attached: A98FC745-F195-4FC7-892D-9FC0C0645DFA.jpeg (640x360, 83.13K)

What is this trend of doing things long after they would have had any value? Revoking clearance now is like a volunteer bump-locking a thread long after hitting bump limit.

Attached: shrugguy.png (400x455, 4.43K)

literally what are they smoking

don't you have to work for the government to have a clearance

I mean unless they are working in a legislator's or judge's staff, they're in the Executive branch. Trump is literally their boss. I'm not sure what their job is exactly, I suppose it's just an honorary perk that also allows them to be called upon informally for guidance, there probably isn't even a formal rule extending clearance to them. It's one of those things that worked well in a white country, where you would want to be able to call up former high-level officials for advice or guidance and not have to re-vet them. But when they go out committing open acts of treason and hostility, well, then that honorary status is not so easily extended.

Funny thing: the otherwise very loud-mouthed Brennan has been very silent over Twitter. They're afraid.

Attached: Trumps Junta.jpg (1920x1080, 215.16K)

Brennan stretched his neck out too far, and into a rope by the look of it.

>all the (((media))) saying they was good bois
fuck this gay earth

Attached: 2e02e1b3b05d5db9b7acc7928c399bec7550239d9b4ce9953875890fd65f5864.jpg (600x450, 83.69K)

You're not paying attention. There will come more names to this list as Nov approaches.

Attached: 928731798424.png (536x1665, 133.78K)

(heil'd)
"Get dunked on" existed as a phrase before undercuck

Post counts by user ID:

050914: 6 (9.09%)

How can one hold all these repeating digits?

DUBS
> 88's (2 total; 25.00%)

> 00's (2 total; 25.00%)

> 11's (2 total; 25.00%)

> 55's (1 total; 12.50%)
> 44's (1 total; 12.50%)

Attached: e6f64176d3c84d0c9e86a53075155e67.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

What the hell kind of autism is this? The new >(1)?

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: Kalcp.gif (287x219, 30.66K)

That doesn't mean shit, retard. Individual politicians do not matter. Donors and lobbyists and bureaucrats matter. If you don't change these, then the incoming politicians will do the same exact things as the outgoing ones did.

The news does not matter.

One of my cunty neighbors was a government employee for about 2 decades and they simply "forgot" to remove any of her clearances accounts or passwords. To this day she still abuses it to snoop on anyone that sets foot in the neighborhood.

honestly I hate the bitch but she keeps niggers out of the neighborhood by reporting them all for things they have a history of so she isn't all bad

Not if you freeze their assets.

Attached: 12425423.png (945x1230, 136.67K)

Your next line will be, "Trumpstein MAGApedo kike puppet ZOG ZOG" with touchingwall.jpg.

It is unprecedented that so many incumbents are stepping.

He hasn't done anything retard, he's only threatening to do something, like all the other times he's threatened to do something, of which he doesn't.

Wrong-ish.

Podesta immunity is for a different venue. Just more of their tricks.

Attached: D03BD92A-844F-4018-B4CC-0F7E703B1054.jpeg (1363x712, 357.12K)

I read every word that fat cunt says in his South Park voice.

Comey really needs that security clearance to sell more books.

Attached: 22B4B0A4-09DE-425B-B956-CA90C0C0A367.jpeg (1369x1669, 352.6K)

So says Ticker Carlson citing unnamed sources. And I stress 'use immunity' because is is not the same as immunity. Other persons witness testimonies can still be used against you.

Attached: rand_security clearance.webm (640x360, 9.13M)

Glad I wasn’t the only one

Yes.
That is the dual-joke.

They're smoking out more goblins.

Attached: C3wuJKlUYAATfZw.jpg (552x413, 25.27K)

Not if they accidentally suicide themselves.

Did the guy who writes your scripts quit or something? How long does it take to find someone to write fresh material? I guess you get paid either way.

Trump needs to keep playing chess to guarantee he wins a 2nd term. After that he can reveal his true power.

I was wondering, does Bush's officials have security clearance also? Or did they also had when nigger kang was in office?

DUNK-A-DUNK-A-DUNK-A-DUNK-A-COLA

Attached: trumpasia618032433.jpg (1763x1175, 134.83K)

I wonder what he is drinking considering he DOES NOT drink alcohol.

It's diet coke, fam.

Attached: jim_color_sep_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 240.22K)

This sort of thing is what concerned me. And if what's going on right now with these high level assholes doesn't wake people up and start a re-evaluation of this system, then, well, I don't know what to say. Meanwhile our illustrious congress is busy with Russia, Russia, Russia investigations. It's all such a damn farce.

Attached: b10674034af4db453aca7e07b0d24fbf5e87d376723e34d9fdeb58bf1ba63db4.jpg (962x689, 157.32K)

Hey at least you kikes have job security for 6 and a half more years.

Ok

Attached: 1522418310753.png (207x244, 9.11K)

After the constant pedos hating trump constantly and the massive shilling against him about this, e.g. oy vey muh Epstien has been thoroughly proven to be nothing but a brief association, he didn't let his daughter on board without a chaperone so knows the score.

Looks like hasbarafag (93b3d3) is in the thread, derailing as usual. Same old faggotry and boring, worn out shilling, circular arguments, ignoring points, goalpost shifting, astroturfing VM alts (a6f255, a4ea7f etc). Take a break you salty kike! You're so fucking stale and obvious.
Filter them, don't reply, it's just not worth your time. Those topics have been covered a million fucking times this last week or two, every time they are found out, they stop replying and move to the next thread.
Their goal is to exhaust and distract you form the pedo shit.

Did anyone notice how the muh drumpf magapedo zog buzzword faggots fucked off while Zig Forums was digging on pedos last few days?
Pretty obvious who is supporting pedos, the same faggots that are on twitter btiching about drumpf are the employers of the faggots that astroturf their twitter, reddig, halfcuck, etc, when they're not busy they come in here shilling the same shit.
How (((cohenincidental)))