What does it mean to be an Aryan in 2018?

What does it mean to be an Aryan in 2018?

An ancient Aryan/indo-european was a nomadic person raiding the sedentary farmers, subjugating the people, instituting law, spiritualism, technology, language.

But today? What does it mean to be one today? Nearly every country in the world mirrors the Ethnic indo-europeans through their political systems/science/warfare today. All advancements whether it be an atomic energy or vaccinations. These are gifts to be bestowed upon all mankind. But the Aryan has this affinity to not just protect all homo-sapiens. It was initially just for other fellow Aryans/the tribe. As if Gods themselves they domesticated the bull, horse, wolf. Inventing the wheel only to spread their knowledge to lesser races, giving this un-earned wisdom. Then the attempt to sabotage the Aryans love for their own people and introducing new subspecies to domesticate (bantu-negros, mongoloids, australoid,amerindians). We give them clothes/language/religion/technology. We give our country. We give our women. We give our homes. We give redpills to people who won't read. We give information to the world via the internet. We are an open forum. Look at india today, the modern indian will tell you he is aryan, just as the mexican will tell you he is american, or the arab will tell you he is french.

We must understand what made us great in the first place. It was our exclusionary of the un-worthy. We must impose the truth to others. Not attempt to enlighten them. Image boards are not the place to have these discussions and for that reason this will be my last post.

Impose the truth.

Attached: Neptune-Fountain-Florence-Piazza-della-Signoria5.PNG (850x463, 183.52K)

White.

(((white)))

Attached: 1484971818307.jpg (590x639, 148.59K)

I heard by many anons now that the legendary super aryan is the mix of all races

>(((vaccinations)))

Where'd you hear that? Cuckchan?

>Still denies (((vaccines)))

you're idolizing a sanskrit word

christkikes cannot be aryan

jewish racemixing garbage

brah, the word aryan just means tribe in PIE. and its not just a word, he could have said noble, upper caste, ubermensch whatever. same shit, different language

Attached: swast.png (3200x6422, 1.67M)

use it in a sentence then

Attached: slide_4.jpg (960x720, 218.99K)

Okay.

Attached: past-polaris-rotation-now.jpg (750x750 651.87 KB, 122.76K)

You haven't done any work. All you've done is look up Kikepedia.
The only language with a body of work using the word in its native language is Sanskrit. PIE has no evidence other than Jewish scientists.

< hypothetical common ancestor

Attached: 106392664.jpg (683x1024, 687.3K)

>hypothetical common ancestor
lmao. Wrong. There is a common ancestor and genetics supports it. You think natsoc germany was just LARPing in asia? You think the tarim/tocharian mummies are fake?

Today's genetic science proves aryan myth.

Attached: tocharian-buddism.jpeg (640x305 173.1 KB, 69.61K)

How can there be genetic proof of a hypothetical language? You're on a wild goose chase obsessing over symbols in the sky. Aryan doesn't mean whatever you want it to mean because there is no language that exists that uses it natively other than Sanskrit. If you take the proposed root then you are looking for an indefinable society with no associated culture: even less evidence of PIE's purported existence.

Attached: ahaṃāryaḥ.jpg (779x1000, 331.53K)

Also, not to mention that is PROTO-indo-european. You know, before written language…

Indo-european languages such as sanskrit have common words in irish gaelic, latin, norse.

sanskrit isn't a hypothetical language, its as indo-european as latin.

but there's no culture associated with it so there's nothing to grab on to; it's a boogeyman of history that means nothing to anyone. you may as well go on about cave drawings from prehistory for all the use it is.

Okay, I got it. You don't understand how reconstruction of languages work and think you just make them up for fun like some fantasy language. Now how about you try to understand how they really are reconstructed by linguistics

here is a video of a nu-male soyboy with his eyes too close apart breaking this down barney-style for you

They stopped the smallpox vaccine only to find out smallpox can be reverse engineered painfully easily, one scientist in Montreal is all it took.
Why does everything scientifically horrifying come out of Montreal.

wait! your attention span is too short for this video

watch this one instead

patronizing kike
The supposed reconstruction of a language means nothing because it's useless information!
Why don't you tell me what value "PIE" has and how to means anything to "Aryans"?

LOL
come on professor, what is Aryan?
according to you it's a prehistorical nomad looking at stars in the sky!
admit it
you're a kike shill trying to devalue the word Aryan to mean goatherder

Not even kikepedia says that you dumbass.
>in Classical Sanskrit (WHICH BY THE WAY IS NOT RECONSTRUCTED) meaning "honourable, respectable, noble".[4][5]

So what the fuck do you think it means?

That's the point. There's actual evidence for the word's usage there but it's in Sanskrit.

Attached: hinduswastika.jpg (1400x656, 227.98K)

AND?

Attached: yamnya.jpg (946x1225, 171.68K)

Like I said, you're asserting a hypothetical reconstructed language has meaning yet aren't providing any context. Like I said, PIE is a wild goose chase that's no more relevant to Aryans than cave paintings from 50000 years ago.

brah, you don't want to believe there is a connection between sanskrit and irish gaelic. That's because you don't like the truth? Do you think the indo-europeans in modern day india were shitskins or some shit? They weren't. again.

OH YEAH NO RELATION

nice bread so far

So you're saying that Aryan means anything and anyone within the Indo-European sphere. Your net is cast too wide and is meaningless.

Attached: Āryan.jpg (780x1037, 294.75K)

No. Stop trying to make an argument out of nothing. I never said that, I don't believe that, and anyone who does believe that is a kike.

Aryan/nobleman is simply the top of a caste system. There was a group of aryans that existed thousands of years ago, establishing caste systems in foreign lands in which they were obviously on top of the caste (hence how they conquered the foreigners in the first place).

Attached: india-aryan.jpg (918x967 110.42 KB, 243.57K)

I'm done arguing with this poo-in-loo shitskin nationalist. Too tiresome. The people who created the vedas for his shithole are no longer there. And the people who live in modern day india are less than 8% indo-european/aryan. The shitskining fucked your IQ to the point where you have this cognitive dissonance about not have been the creator of your own religion/customs.

Attached: 23523.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

So who are the Aryans you speak so highly of? Did they worship Jesus? Were they naturists who saw pretty patterns in the sky? You're not offering anything up other than a couple of dumb Jewtube videos about a hypothetical language.

Fuck off kike. Go worship Zeus and babble on about being "Any Aryan". Dumb mutt.

Attached: 1936 olympics.jpg (760x1024, 251.43K)

*"An Aryan"

Reminder that Indra, the Vedic equivalent of Thor, hates and smites niggers.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (532x173 193.41 KB, 93.11K)

The True Ubermensch Aryan of the Future will be The Cyborg

India itself have almost no whites anymore, Pakistan have a considerable population of white skinned people on the north. Pity they're all mudslimes, though their relative isolation meant that they kept their customs and don't dress their women from head to toe with a burka like their retarded cousins down south.

Pic related, Kalash tribe girls from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, the distant cousins of the white race who stayed in their homelands instead of migrating west towards the pontic steppes and beyond.

Attached: Kalash tribe.jpg (500x375, 94.65K)

It means JACK and SHIT.

If you're a Burger, you're WHITE. If you're not a Burger, then you're whatever. French, German, Slavic, Hungarian, Polish, etc. "White" is meaningless in Europe because their countries were not founded as an amalgamation of Germans, English, Scots-Irish, Irish, French, Italian, etc. all living in some "Democratic Republic" established by Brits and living in a system based on English Common-Law.
THANK GOD THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WITH A UNIQUE HERITAGE!
So why try to fucking dilute it with crap like "Aryan" or White when there's no need to? Czechs know who they are. So do Slovenes and Austrians.

Plus, we all know what the games with "Aryan" really are.

Why do I get the feeling we're about to slide into an age so dark that it'll make ancient myths seem like prophecy? I can't quite shake the feeling that even if we succeed and completely reorient the global power structure, it's going to cost us almost as much as if we'd lost and fell into global Brazil

Yet somehow the flu hasnt. Funny how some things work out.

I've been plumbing into this over the years myself, recently I've come across a Zoroastrian work, the Zand-i Vohuman Yasht, a medieval era work that is thought to be retelling or a recast of the long-lost 'End of Days' description of the Zoroastrian faith.

Gonna post one of the small chapters, in particular the one that describes the decay of the final age and all it's ills and it's fucking chilling. Been doing some minor grammatical edits to make it flow more naturally since the OC translation are pretty straight Persian

I am actually starting to think that ANYTHING that isn't the direct promotion of EXACTLY who we are is a 'power play' by FOREIGNERS to hold influence and sway in our culture. I am REALLY FUCKING SICK OF IT at this point. So what if my ancestors were Aryan. I am a Germanic American, I don't relate to the 130 million STREET SHITTERS of India…they have NOTHING IN COMMON WITH ME…NOTHING user…they are just one more group of FOREIGNERS who is trying to cash in on the pillaging of our nation. This is all getting so old. I clicked this thread because I was SICK TO DEATH of having to deal with these shitty foreign POS people who keep invading any place we would like to sit and have a conversation among ourselves. But look what is here…a bunch of FUCKING FOREIGNER BULLSHIT that I don't relate to in the slightest. I don't want fucking 'Poo in the Loo' people in my nation or glomming the fuck onto me like the jews and spics and blacks and FUCKING EVERY OTHER DISGUSTING FUCKING BROWN RACE IN THE GODDAMN WORLD, just because we shared a common ancestor 10,000 years ago. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT…THEY ARE ALL FOREIGNERS AND LEECHES.

Post counts by user ID:

1cebbb: 12 (28.57%)

Thou shalt be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 77's (2 total; 50.00%)

> 55's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 66's (1 total; 25.00%)

Attached: 1eb9423e961440c58ba4282e8698e187.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Then there should be a well researched and documented website that shares all of this critically important data with the Aryan people. Where is it? If there is no such website, why?

THE ANCIENT ARYAN PEOPLE OF PERSIA
THE ANCIENT CELTIC PEOPLE OF EUROPA
Get it correct niggers.

You anons care so much about getting everyone to say "Thank you" all the time for the accomplishments of your ancestors, you're overlooking the world-changing power of technology in favor of short-sighted memetic conquest.

It means being a descendant of Japheth, since forever.

Attached: German Anthropology.jpg (2048x1625, 510.21K)

lol the finnish mongoloid meme dates back to the 1800s?

Attached: 30.PNG (853x479, 638.59K)

Aren't these peoples who moved into Europe at a later date from India or something, not peoples original to Europe (or rather, who evolved in Europe over tens of thousands of years)?

Serving jews.

Nigger, most Europeans are ethnically mixed. You're not going to find anyone in Europe that's ethnically pure. Everyone native to England is going to have blood from mainland Europe. Pretending like you're "pure" is absolutely retarded. Many Americans are probably no more mixed than the average Englishman. After all, most Americans come from that region of Europe which has seen numerous invasions and wars.

Yes. At one point, the native europeans were blue eyed, brown haired, tanned skinned anatolian farmers. Then an invasion occurred around 4,000-6,000 years ago from the pontic steppe. They had horses and the wheel. They also had a pantheon of gods which all europeans adhered to. Nearly every language in europe aside from finnish, is an indo-european root.

Attached: scythian-facial-reconstruction.jpg (177x284, 10.9K)

Why does this not show up in DNA tests though?

I don't know why (((23andMe))) would try to conceal knowledge about the Aryan invasion being true.

But then other genetics that aren't run by ((())) can trace the elements. its so weird!
;^^^^^)

Attached: ymn.jpg (1440x1884 80.56 KB, 470.97K)

Also here is a kike admitting Aryan invasion. Genetics does prove it, it is undeniable. Just kept out of the mainstream because, ya know we don't want anotha shoah
west-asian/yamna/indo-european/aryan are interchangeable

I don't like how this can be used as a wedge point to try to diminish the unique makeup of European peoples and to diminish the affect of foreign non-European migration and intermixing.

Why would they want to hide such a thing? In what way would this impact jews, who largely support multiculturalism and diversity in our countries? This seems like a point they'd want to make widely know as a supportive basis to their open borders nonsense. "We're all already linked. There's no significant difference between us except skin color! Race doesn't exist. You're not unique." Blah, blah, blah. This seems like something any open borders supporter would love to endlessly propagate.

Skepticism is warranted when this guy is the leader of uncovering this.
Lol. We have (((david reich))) attempting to be the one to bring this to light because if he didn't he fears a second coming of hitler. He is breaking the news in the most softest way so it slips by mainstream. Rightwingers will dismiss the research because hes a kike. Lefties will dismiss it because its racist

Also more to your point. Because this proves Aryan myth is not a myth. There was an invasion of a superior people.

Attached: mezin-bird-swastika15000YEARSOLD.jpg (624x351, 41.27K)

Even after the election we managed pretty well as both a recruitment place and a HQ, until nu/pol/ decided to create QTDBBQ threads to literally spoon feed newfags and attract as many of them as possible and similar retarded things.

You need to go to where the masses are to win them over. Today the masses are on the internet.

RIP OP, he died bluepilled, never even understanding what Hitler said.

Attached: 3ba2d9c3307131f5c5f4075750d0f2d17aa0731e512a832bbdaac191fdfdbfd0.jpg (564x728, 55.09K)

This implies that their origin group is superior to us, and that we are not "pure." It also supports the notion that mixing benefits us. I don't know what the "Aryan myth" is, but I know they are a people which originate in a brown country, of which many people would love to claim we are related to to diminish any potential for an ethno or racial nationalism or any racial sentiment whatsoever, or even the concept of a race. I don't see how exploring ancient DNA is to our benefit, when from that point and now our people have gone through thousands of years of evolution and sexual selection, which makes us completely unique, which will be wholly overlooked when this "ancient DNA" is brought to light to support diversity. Whatever the "Aryan myth" is, it's irrelevant. I'm not even remotely related to some dot-headed monkey in the third world. The unique environment my people evolved in has made me completely different. This is going to be used to justify nurture over nature and to destroy the European identity. I'm not "Aryan," I'm European.

I'm inclined to say Ukraine is white for the sake of the argument.
literally how

Why are you even here if you don't want to read?
Do you think the 3rd Reich was exploring tibet for fun? They clearly saw a benefit to discovering the truth.
Wrong. Re-read the thread. Indo-europeans were aryans within the caste system of india. Poo-in-loos dravidians are not aryan. Are you reading anything in this thread?

Look at this afghani, and tell me you share more in common with your black neighbor than him. This is because you grew up in the same country and speak the same language. Don't be so naive.

Attached: pontid-irano-afghani2.png (406x480, 365.64K)

It was just Europeans. It became Indo-European after that.

They are out of their caste roleplaying as masters and thats the problem.

Who the fuck told you that?
Nobody must know we exist until The Hour.

That's a very funny expression for Eastern European.

So am I now supposed to be completely okay with Middle Easterners flooding Europe? Case in point. Even you just diminished the European identity by claiming we are alike. It's irrelevant. Thousands of years of unique evolution and sexual selection has made me completely different from him (as well as a unique starting base). My potential is not his potential. Me being less like a nigger doesn't mean I'm like this guy, or anyone else in these shit-hole countries. The acceptance of the "Aryan" is to destroy the notion of a shared European identity and just make us a Eurasian people, not significantly different from anyone else. Even worse so for Germanic peoples, of which I am. I'm going to need a reason to overlook my native European DNA, as well as thousands of years of evolution and sexual selection, to even entertain the notion of being an "Aryan," and giving a single fuck about some Afgan monkey.

The issue with using the word european do describe the aryans is
They were from a region in europe. Conquering the other native europeans, and then going east and conquering more.

The modern day north/western european is 50-60% aryan/EHG
40-50% anatolian farmer

Southern europeans are typically less aryan/EHG. But they were still influenced heavily enough to take on their religion, language, culture and ways of life. Look at these pictures

And this
The modern day sardinian is nearly 90% anatolian farmer with only 5% aryan/EHG

Attached: hallst-nordid.jpg (260x171, 8.41K)

Sadly

>The issue with using the word european does not describe the aryans is

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.
neck yourself you faggot

This, even if it hurts Ukraine is white

Also if you want to know why middle easterners flooding europe is bad. ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SEMITES. NOT INDO-EUROPEAN LIKE.. (pic related)

Attached: uyghur.jpg (427x640 44.52 KB, 129.85K)

Indo-European is a retarded. More like they're not Caucasian (references the same thing btw); Indians are Indo-European but not Caucasian.

This, middle easterns have become irreparably semitic both racially and spiritually

If skullshape was the only defining characteristics of race. Then semites are also Caucasian. See why that is stupid to assert?

Attached: skullrac.png (444x761, 224.34K)

But it isn't, so

What else could you be doing but attempting to diminish the European identity with everything you've said?

You say this, then post all of these inane pictures, which is meant to make me feel as if race is a meaningless concept and the peoples of Eurasia all share genetics, which boiled down to its most simplistic state, which most people do, is to believe "we're all the same." Nurture over nature. How can anything you've said be used to justify any sort of racial or ethno nationalism? It's all so counter to it that I actually believe you're from Zig Forums.
I guess I'm no longer of European descent, I'm am "indo-European," just like all these brown third worlders! Might as well let them in, we're all the same! Fuck off. I'm not Aryan, I'm not Indo-European, I'm fucking European. I'm not related to these other people in any significant or meaningful way. If you're not European, fuck you. Simple. None of this matters. It boils down to this. If you're not European, and more specifically, if you're not Germanic, you're not like me.

Because do you see me saying anything about us being related to

The reason you're not Aryan conscious, genetically if you lived in europe for the past 5000+ years you definitely have some aryan DNA that comes from ukraine(yamna). You imbecile. Genetically you're aryan, unfortunately you may a mongrel judging by your lack of ability to think abstractly. I'm hiding your post now.

Attached: australoid.jpg (718x470 136.8 KB, 685.15K)

No it isn't. It's like saying "European" is a useless word in Europe or that using it means we can't be individual people but have eradicate all of our cultures and mingle into the EU. Stop being such an angry sperg.

I am me.
I am also part of my family.
I am also part of my village.
I am also a decedent of the tribe that before unification ruled this particular region.
I am also part of my people, unified in this nation state.
I am also part of the family of related people's in some of my neighboring countries.
I am also European.
I am also White, which is to say, I am also Aryan.

Being part of one nation does not negate membership of another. They are rings on a pond.

What we have to fight for is the survival of ALL white people, be they European, of European decent, or one of the many pockets of unspoiled Aryan blood sometimes at this point only a few hundred strong whose ancestors never set foot in Europe. The call of the Yanks and Rebs rings true:

White Pride World Wide

Deal with it.

Attached: 6f8c7886cd7fca02755fca2c5166371bdf0a666551dad4ebccd3844806794ba3.png.jpg (736x1103, 46.77K)

Yeah, and this same "Aryan" DNA is present throughout the Middle East and India. Where's the winning side of me defining myself as an Aryan rather than a European? A monkey in the third world can also claim to be Aryan, but they certainly can't claim to be European. A kike or a leftie can claim me and that monkey share genetics, but they can't claim that monkey is a European. What the fuck point are you trying to make? I'm not "Aryan," I'm a Germanic European. I'm related to Germanic Europeans, and to a lesser extent other Europeans. Genetically I'm not the same as a Ukrainian, and I'm not even remotely the same as that Afgan third worlder, or some monkey in India. My genetics are unique. Why are you trying to diminish my identity?

The Aryans were not the nomadic raiders from the steppes, they were the agrarians that those raiders subjugated in later times. Zoaraster clears up this misconception created by a case of stolen identity, where the (((turanians))) called themselves the "aryans" after they had conquered Central Asia.

A strong mind.
A strong faith.
A strong body.

That's all it takes.

By the way, most South Americans and Mexicans have "Aryan" as well. Should I welcome them as my brothers?

"Aryan" DNA*

Europe is not a country nor one single identity you cultureless americunt.
I'm european, but i have nothing in common with a german or a hungarian person.

Yes, if you even have 0.1% aryan/yamna DNA you are 100% european. that is exactly what I am saying.
you're such a disingenuous faggot, fuck off.

Attached: golden-germ.jpg (900x675 62.24 KB, 77.07K)

Right, even though I differentiated the differences between European groups in other posts, somehow I believe all Europeans are exactly the same, all to justify your false belief that you're more intelligent than others, you low-IQ monkey. Filtered.

You seem to be implying that this "Aryan" DNA is somehow important. You linked me loads of Middle Easterners in an attempt to imply some sort of kinship, but now somehow South Americans and Mexicans, who probably have the same amount of "Aryan" DNA as those rag-heads, don't qualify for that kinship? Fuck "Aryan" DNA. I don't give a shit about it. I'm not "Aryan," I'm Germanic. I'm European. My genes are unique.

What??? There are no other people like Europeans on the planet. That's self evident to anyone who isn't a deranged lefty who denies niggers are black.

Yes and the modern day germanic is typically 50-60% yamna/EHG/aryan DNA. I am saying that you should fuck a native american with .01% yamna/EHG/aryan DNA.

Why are you mad at learning more about genetics? You use words like you seem, you linked. so accusatory. I just state facts and you get pissy. I never said germans are the same as poo-in-loos. Go eat a gun

Attached: nordid-swede-gracile.png (249x309, 55K)

Why the fuck are linking a bunch of rag-heads then if not to imply they're like me?

Of course you're European you faggot, you also being IE doesn't exclude you from that. "I'm German, I have nothing in common with the French or an Italian, why are you trying to diminish my identity by calling me European?" "I'm Bavarian, I have nothing in common with someone from Lower Saxony, why are you trying to diminish my identity by calling me German?"

Aryan is worth noting and categorizing because it is the root of your language, culture, genetics, and religion, and is significant not only because of that, but because everyone that shares that root and managed to maintain it is significantly better that the other "human" genetic lineages on the planet. All it is is a classification of a distinct race, seperate from the other distinct races. "German" and "European" are just further subgroups or breeds of that race. What, will you cry if I told you your ancient hominid ancestors didn't spring forth out of the Rhine as blond haired blue eyed monkeys next?

they had high european/aryan genetic phenotype. Here is (((you))) displaying your failure to think abstractly again

Attached: Uyghur_girl.jpg (1000x667 101.68 KB, 212.18K)

Don't respond to him. he just runs in circles putting words in your mouth while simultaneously claiming that europeans (as we know them) had been in europe since the beginning of time

Attached: Xinjiang-tajik.jpg (700x467, 123.53K)

You don't get it. This isn't about me and you, this is about the layman who sees the Middle Easterner and the European and thinks "they're similar, we're all alike, racism is stupid, equality is good!" This is why I don't fucking care about this Aryan shit, or these fucking rag-heads. All it is is a wedge to push diversity. You even fucking did it in this thread, which I responded "why are you trying to diminish my identity?" Many of your posts could have been posted on a shitty science forum somewhere to educate people on how we all share genes, and thus "race" as a concept doesn't exist, and we're all similar, and nurture over nature, and so on and so forth. Keep it to European, and you can't do that. The mutt in Brazil who's 40% Aryan by virtue of his German mother or father thus isn't like me, but a mutt. You're even promoting acceptance of jews, many of which are mostly of European descent by virtue of their ancestral whoredom and mixing into European populations. They have "Aryan" DNA as well, so I must accept them, right? Fuck no. They're mutts. They're not European. European > Aryan. Aryan is a part. European is the whole. You can only be the whole if you're pure. You can be a mutt and have plenty of Aryan DNA.