Rick & Morty Dan - Simulated Baby Rape Video Thread #4

Anudda Pedowood Shoah Edition

archive.is/kJypn
Thread #2
>archive.is/iv9BR (probably needs an update)

Didn't have much time - these threads move fast and of course busy sucking dick like OP does usually.

Story;

Attached: pedowood btfo.png (1200x630 115.26 KB, 246.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCwLjaBJqO0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mejs1XGoCdA
youtube.com/watch?v=g1Ge8P3E04g
vimeo.com/118394841
whiterabbit.live/dan-harmon/Archive.zip
whiterabbit.live/index.php/dan-harmon-instagram-backup/
volafile.org/get/BSuIZPYwjfmbn/Archive.zip
rocketreach.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already a thread here:

Too busy this time as you were late

Keep it on the catalog. The way this day is turning out may need a janitor to edit it as thread 4 and this is quality work.

old thread is still going.

Thank you user. Good idea, I'm off now but if someone wants to steal for other thread please do. See what mods do, they may merge.

GAS ALL CENTRIST CUCKS, THEY ALL DESERVE THE FUCKING ROPE, CARPET BOMB HIS VIDEOS WITH DISLIKES AND REPORT IT FOR CHILD ABUSE.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (168x300, 91.85K)

HEY MORTY I *BUUUUURRRPP* TURNED MYSELF INTO A *BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP* PEDOPHILE MORTY! I'M *BURP FART BURP* PEDO RICK!

Thread 4 bumped for when 3’s full.

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=Mejs1XGoCdA
youtube.com/watch?v=g1Ge8P3E04g
vimeo.com/118394841

Attached: Capture.PNG (1906x590, 492.12K)

I can't fucking wait to see the retards at reddit trying to defend the child groping video that just surfaced on top of everything else.
Every shithead siding with this pedo kike after that is just getting added into a list.

previous loaf is getting derailed. timing is fine

good bread up, well formatted.
glad i got to see it before i go sleep.

Attached: Terrible Today_ _The Confrontation_.mp4 (854x480, 6.95M)

now I'm suffering

Attached: tattoo.jpg (576x768, 71.47K)

Attached: xdsvsn2ntsb11.png (718x404, 329.54K)

Attached: Harmontown _ Baby Zoo.mp4 (854x480, 6.38M)

When Rick and Morty becomes stained by Dan Harmon's deeds, that idiot and all others like him are gonna carve it off of their skin.

Attached: boddeg.png (1072x720, 1.77M)

Hey, Morty. I turned myself into a horseshoe!
I'm cuckold Rick!

imagine the endless salt and deep Redditor shame if Rick and Morty gets cancelled because it's creators are suspect pedos. Kek and people have permanent tattoos

top kek saved

Mundane matt is a faggot, and he is the first of many "alt-lite" centrists running to Dan's defense.

Centrists are subversives of the highest order.

i hate this soyboy faggot

Optimism is nice but there's no place for it here.

Jim quit GG because of ethicscucks like him.

(checked)
Even better if they are actually caught involved with something- like eating babies.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1104x153, 27.12K)

Someone should shoop the FBI pedo symbols image and add Rick and Morty to it from hence forth that will be the official copy.

That is unnerving.

Just put babies on cinderblocks. It's funny because it's zany and wacky, right?

I hadn't even considered that. it's so good.
antifa fags probably won't care tho because they're already pedophiles.

Attached: 1507557635791.jpg (1440x1951, 470.24K)

Attached: inconceivable disgust.jpg (663x382, 24.97K)

Dan is a fan of Hemingway, so maybe he'll blow his brains out like his idol.

Mundane Matt says he'd let Dan Harmon & James Gunn babysit his daughter.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1136x490, 81.74K)

Remember that episode where an adult male had sex with babies and then eat them?

GAS THE PEDOS
How long until we take down Hollywood for good anons? As much as I hate social media it has allowed us to expose the enemies of our cause like never before. I hope you're all keeping a list. When the bloodshed starts we're going to gas the pedos first. Then we move on to the faggots.

Attached: 99e26f23dff59b54480f47ba311df6af0ff4d0125cee23198f2c716de232833f.png (850x464, 507.93K)

That's a lot of babies being fucked and eaten.

Imagine having a child and the first thing that comes to mind is how you can exploit it for your own benefit. These day of reckoning can not come soon enough for these fucking kikes.

Attached: 1531455645821.png (953x729, 794.22K)

holy shit
now the context is totally different

The kikes go first no exceptions, then the traitors, then the niggers then the rest.
so yeah the pedos still go first kek

Attached: MundaneFatt.jpeg (205x246, 4.79K)

That's not a bad thing, Matt's line should be over. It's a net positive to the world.

It's not like mundane Matt has anything better to do when his wife goes out with her boyfriend.

Having toddlers say those things for the alien voices is bad enough. I don't even want to know what's happening to them behind the scenes.

Mundane Matt has been known to be a kike shill cuck for a long time now.

To these degenerates, yes user. Terrifying how society has come full circle isn't it?

Attached: moloch.jpeg (1494x1672, 624.52K)

she (?) is gonna regret this real soon

i don't think i would be able to contain my smugness.

user you don't understand he's just taking the enlightened middle ground for intelligent thinkers and skeptics. MAYBE he'd consider changing his mind if he saw a video of them raping kids, but until charges are brought up it's just foolishness to make judgments like that

Attached: 9895a334c89dda91dcb70816c3….png (299x299, 53.16K)

If we can start memeing the idea that hollywood = pedos on a larger scale it would speed things along I think.
It'd be nice to have some poster campaign again like IOTBW, but I'm not clever enough to think of a good enough slogan

Nah, niggers are victims in this, too. Their greatest crime is being retarded and easy to rile up. Just deport them. Or if enough help us, give them an ethnostate as a reward.
Although i agree with killing the Jews and traitors first. Then we kill the pedo's and fags.

Attached: 19-3-1943 Rügenwalde RK-Träger adolf hitler nazi.jpg (1600x1600, 437.73K)

Fucking kids aint edgy, Matt it's just weird and normal people dont find any humor in it.

I want to bash his fucking face in with a shovel. I am so sick of this ethicscuck.

There is also this scene where a drugged adult is gonna lick a child's balls.

Attached: Mundane_fat_crying.webm (640x360, 11.87M)

wish you didn't remind me, whole next level shit right there

GAS ALL KIKES

Why are you even here ?

Anyone have a archive of this tweet? I can't find it in my files

Attached: 1532053328730.png (623x287, 32.84K)

Harmon is over. My normie girlfriend was a huge fan of the show, but this is too much for her to forgive.

Groping video? Where do i find it?>>11902593
This!

Attached: 1528289631430.jpg (656x754, 122.9K)

Yeah, it's called Liberia. They can all go there.

You've never lived around niggers, you've never had any of your family members hurt or killed by niggers, and you need to shut the fuck up about things you have no understanding of, you disgusting, spiritually misceginated civnat cuck.

Attached: Lord deliver me from this faggotry.jpg (264x198, 13.57K)

welllllllllllllllllllll

tbh they never even stood a chance
get some tunes in; anyone have quarter after race war?
hard drive shit the bed recently and this was on a thumb

Attached: 8chan_IS_your_personal_army.mp4 (854x480, 5.41M)

America participates in MGM (male genital mutilation) at the direction of kikes. Such a practice is brutally barbaric. By comparison rapists are in many cases much kinder, though all of them are fit for the gaschambers.

A little callback to the ole ball licking short that got this piece of shit off the ground, eh Roiland?

Sorry shitskin, but no.

But anyway, fuck that shit, we're off topic. This is about pedos and tracking them down.

I hope now that MundaneFat is involved, bigger fish like Sargon make an ass of themselves

Attached: 90f5ffee0bb9567d43ac8219394a1a6fcc0ec7ed5305d2546161e964e9dcc619.png (1192x669, 105.37K)

isn't the archive address listed on the tweet itself, did you try the link

Will you take a stand against male genital mutilation (aka (((circumcision))) )?

Give them Libya, put the best nigger in charge that we can find and make them fill Gaddafi's old role of keeping niggers out of Europe.

Oh fuck Im retarded

Michelle Wolf is scared tonight :) Wanna have fun? Comment on her instagram and ask her if she prefers pizza or puppies.

absolutely. that shit's just a way to cause early trauma so they can abuse the goyim better.
ties into mkultra, too.

That's what liberalism reminds me of every time I hear it.

They'll still end up living and shit and putting their disgusting ape hand out for gibs. The most humane thing that can be done for niggers is to wipe them from existence.

That may have been true right after slavery ended but it ain't true now. Niggers have perpetrated an untold amount of violence upon Whites in America and continue to do so every day. Fuck the niggers. They don't deserve a goddamn thing except a quick death like the animals that they are. A tiny few of them may have earned the right to be spared and sent back to Africa but the vast majority are vermin that deserve extermination.

context?

What the fuck is that abomination saying now

see

She deleted my comment "Do you prefer pizza or puppies?" literally seconds after & blocked me. It was hilarious because it showed how truly TERRIFIED they are right now.

you know back in 2015 she got fined for fucking dogs

I honestly don't know what's better, the pedokikes in hollywood and CN getting reamed, or the skeptic centrists rushing in to defend a pedophile's right for freedom of expression.

It's gonna be a blast to watch eitherway, almost like watching a horseshoe melt. :^)

Attached: 1234.png (572x814, 221.74K)

WEW
WE'RE HERE BOIS
I CAN SMELL THE SHOAH

Jesus fucking Christ. What have we uncovered? The Purge of Hollywood cannot happen soon enough.

that's all i was getting at. they were manipulated the same as us.
but this really isn't the thread to discuss that. if you wanna start one, i'd be happy to continue this discussion there.

Attached: DontellJacksonJewSlaveryQuoteMeme.jpg (748x568, 494.85K)

das rite dey jus need mo money fo dem programz.

Thanks

Attached: 1530560216868.png (1852x1408, 136.58K)

we need to look into peter fonda

Sarah Sanders brought Nigel the service dog in training to the correspondents dinner. It was a massive middle finger. Troll level = 10000000000%

Wanted to make sure this got reposted from the other thread.

Dan Harmon FULL Insta Backup - self hosted : whiterabbit.live/dan-harmon/Archive.zip

Full Dan Harmin Backup Instagram whiterabbit.live/index.php/dan-harmon-instagram-backup/

Mirror:
volafile.org/get/BSuIZPYwjfmbn/Archive.zip

If Treyvon Martin was my son, I'd kill myself for being a nigger.

I bit. will report back if anything happens

rocketreach.co/

dont forget, itll help

oh yes

Attached: 1414815078553.gif (249x249, 2.97M)

You fucking niggers benefit from the jews at the expense of whites. You want our resources and we are forced to pay you bastards through taxes. You do not have god granted access to white people you piece of fucking shit. Kikes made that happen for you.

Just a thought but one place we could try digging for info is conspiracy theory forums like Above Top Secret, people have known about pedowood for years, a lot of info out there will probably be disinfo but it'll still be some leads to follow and might lead to actually finding something.

idk why this dude used whiterabbit
thats pedo shit

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

yep

Glad user put it on a mirror anyway