8 Zig Forums's Pedo-Bear wall

This thread's purpouse is to keep track who has got Pedo-Beared so far. Who do you think is next on the chopping block

Attached: 1532388450210.png (1311x819, 215.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bUDCdhHeZgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for justice

Its always best to hide the faces of the people you want to publicly shame.

Gonna gib these for shits and giggles

Attached: kisspng-pedobear-fan-art-lolicon-5af15d9e022776.0342674315257675820088.png (1311x819 48.66 KB, 215.74K)

What do you do with that picture thereafter? Show it to your mom?

This user gets it.

Yeah, but
No it's to mark the ones you went for the kill

Steven Allan Spielberg

At least put names on them. Random guy with a shirt is not useful in recognizing someone unless you're the kind of autist that recognizes no-face pictures.

Yeah one sec

Fixed

Attached: 1532388450210_kindlephoto-42048998.png (1311x819, 190.54K)

Attached: mm22.png (1275x709, 1.79M)

PATTON OSWALT

WIL WHEATON

Already getting to them

Always wondered if Captain Picard was rogering the cabin boy.

We got spare shovels.

Checked those glorious dubs. I know he's dead but Robin Williams was a pedo bear

How come this was never brought up? Idk. A deceased celeb makes the credibility of the pedo hunt devalue; but if you insist then knock yourself out

you forgot tarantino

also checked
also you need labels for the people because youve covered their faces with the pedobear face

It is silly to put the bear over their face because you cannot recognize them, better to put a picture of them with the pedobear approved logo in the corner.

see (fixed it already, but I'll remember that in the future threads)

I always kinda thought pedo bear was made to normalize the act and create tolerance for it.

Not a bad idea either. Will try it in the future

yep, great idea, OP definitely edit this version.

most likely, imageboards were always a disgusting hive back in the day

Checked.
Lol idk, so if they are dead there's no point? What about those he had abused when he was alive? Does that mean those abused don't matter anymore?

You've got it back to front by covering their faces. It should be a "Have a seat" wall, not a PedoBear wall.

This.

Attached: Hansen.png (680x440, 68.54K)

I agree with covering the faces is retarded.

Instead maybe paste the face onto pedobears body or sumfing.

Spamming pedobears isn't asthetically pleasing. What you'd want is the Chris Hansen thing, and then pedobar as a large (too large) transparent overlay over the whole image.

Brett Schulte high profile convicted pedophile and close friends with liberal journalist Jake Tapper will be next to go

Attached: 5B45F4C6-2186-485E-B4E5-18A1433A645B.jpeg (1008x690 257.87 KB, 196.06K)

What we need are some simple big data analytics
Step 1) assemble a list of target celebrities
Step 2) assemble library of pedo buzzwords [rape, child, baby, pizza, hotsog, sexy, hot, children, boy, girl, etc]
Step 3) download Twitter histories of all target celebs in an XML file
Step 4) use analytic software like Tableau to create a chart correlating the pedo word library to each celebrity Twitter handle
Step 5) find which handles had the most hits based on the library, and investigate further

THIS

this thread is like a monty python sketch. op, you retard.

No, we just dig to dig into brett schulte more thoroughly.

4chan apparently still is.
All of the people with a sense of morality jumped ship during GG.

Brett Farve

Richard Nixon

THE OTHER HALF OF THE RICK AND MORTY CREATION TEAM DID WORSE with doc and mahti

Incorrect. You apparently missed the part where /b/ hunted pedos for fun. Pedobear was a joke, yes. But the actual pedophiles were hunted down and turned in because /b/ could. It was fun. Same for the hunts for animal abusers.

Attached: Mildly miffed.jpg (512x512, 117.8K)

This user understands it.

/b/ hunting pedos doesnt mean that 4chan wasnt full of pedos.

This. Pu the mark in the corner of the pictures instead of over their faces. Even names by themselves is enough since some people will recognize the face before the name.

A QRD OF JAMES GUNN EVENT!!!!

Time line that has occurred between 7/19-7/22

The tweets all seem to revolve around this inside joke of fucking, rapeing, murdering, eating, and other degenerate satanic acts

He posted his tax return gross income of 327 million for last year…

He was demanding you talk to Admin…
Then

Many refugees in FullFeg

This video is a must!!!
youtu.be/bUDCdhHeZgo

Hollywood is the Royalty of America…
And commit just as much evil as them also

Attached: aeac11e4df28c4c6ed42398da8bd97c006014650b002e25e0c829cf029792796.png (800x973, 465.02K)

this, put their face on Pedobear's body instead. OP is a dumbass

op is likely an endkike

Crash Bandicoot

You believed that shit? Oopsie! Didn't mean for anyone to see that I'm worth 300 million! I could smell the jew through my screen.

didn't read.

Attached: My neighbor is a loli.jpg (800x1200, 114.55K)

Yet another pedo thread.

Daily reminder the age of consent in Natsoc Germany was 14 newfags.