Does anyone even actually PAY to be with whores like this...

Does anyone even actually PAY to be with whores like this? I just keep seeing a lot of protests from the "sex worker" community over the SESTA/FOSTA bill, but I don't understand. Who the fuck actually pays to fuck these broads? They all look like absolute shit, that would rather give you a lecture that give you a decent blowjob. I also doubt that they are actually "dying" because of the bill or that they even need to be whores to being with, seeing as how a lot of them seem to be collegue educated or at least could make a decent wage working at fucking starbucks or something. I just don't understand what's the deal with the sex worker mentality and why is it that a large portion of feminists actually support them.

rt.com/uk/431916-british-sex-workers-protest/

Attached: DhRxwXwWAAAhn3-.jpg (900x506 221.17 KB, 173.61K)

gross. I would fuck any of those women for free

hahaha
WOULDN'T WOULDN'T shiiittt

samefag

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1119x1520 143.66 KB, 2.43M)

It blows my mind how women who sell their cunts for cash are still fucking cunts. The theory about prostitution helping incels and alleviating male stress and increasing competition goes out the fucking window when these are the cunts you're spending money for.

Attached: pumpedupkicks.jpg (431x599, 53.14K)

Fucking clown world m80s.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1103x618, 1.62M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1109x620 570.86 KB, 1.4M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1844x1369 4.11 MB, 3.77M)

Clown world.
Honk fucking Honk.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2646x1357 214.89 KB, 3.68M)

You gotta remember, the guys that pay for this shit ate fucked up on meth and five dollar booze, and are never actually going to score real pussy. Just imagine Carl from ATHF fucked up in an alley for a living, that's who pays.

I should be allowed to hunt these people for sport.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1218x1493 570.75 KB, 1.76M)

I was correcting myself dumb nigger. look at you with your chan speak, i've never heard that before your so edgy.
filtered for being dumber than I am

most of these kikes are not even prostitutes, they are just virtue signalling retards.

Attached: kike.jpg (300x300, 79.14K)

For the typical street whore ya but these girls on websites require references and charge too much money for a meth addict. Also in the modern world of feminism we have today, paying women to fuck and degrade them can be preferable to dealing with their shit. Can almost equal in price too to the amount of work you go through to get laid for "free." Another added bonus is a prostitute will never claim you "raped" her or whatever nonsense since they would fuck their business, convict themselves of a crime, and typically they don't enough about you to do that. I wouldn't hire these whores but there is certainly a market for them. However, these whores are really uppity because of feminism. Lots of these bitches think they are too good to swallow or take it on the face. Sorry, but they are whores they have no value and should shut up.

Attached: 6re5u7.jpg (1280x720, 37.62K)

real whores are too busy making money for their pimps to be bothered with this kind of shit.

A lot of these girls give handjobs to their beta soymale orbiters for beer money, but I doubt they are really 'sex workers.' More like grifting from FWB if anything that involves fucking.

You are allowed to fuck these people, for money.

Avery Edison is a dude

Sex workers are not workers, they're just useless social parasites. These "sex workers" have too much free time.
How to solve this issue? Simple. Send them to work in farming or cleaning forests. After some years i can asure you they will learn how to be productive members of society.

If trips will let this happen, it will be the only good thing that will ever come out of (((multiculturalism))).

Attached: mfw.png (688x694, 394.86K)

I'd rather you be forced into an oven.

What the fuck does sex work have to do with deportations?

Oh no! This will be what finally brings down Trump, I'm sure!

Yep, everyone is having second thoughts now that a bunch of disease carrying hookers are upset. Every day we get a little closer to whatever rock fucking bottom brings us.

close enough lad

Probably feminist studies students out screeching for credit, mostly.

$20 handjobs on back… something before it was shutdown is my guess. Also, they work at night and put on tons of makeup, padded bras etc. But there's a big overlap with Commies and this bullshit.

[spoiler] I have pals during college that paid me worse [\spoiler]
What fuck whoredom has to do with Trump or immigration?

All BS aside why do you think they are such miserable poison spewing harpies? Because no man worth a shit wants to have anything to do with them so they take out their frustrations on the rest of society. Do you know why pussies look like suction cups? Because bitches all stick together when their entitlement gets pushed to the side and nobody cares about their dogshit attitudes or opinions.

I mean seriously, who in their right mind would fuck this outside a cross sectional bilateral homoradical gender studies side dressing faggabeefy. So… she takes that out on the world and will further infest the planet with dumplings of pure shit she will call her kids. Attached picture to make point at the pure level of complete stupidity these ugly mongoloid bitches with zero femininity have.

Attached: Screenshot (124).png (357x75, 8.92K)

Are you implying that their work is not work?

It's not, it's just a societal leech whore getting pipe laid into her due to her own stupidity and pathetic existence.

They need to learn a skill or find a hobby to make money. When that pussy gets old and crusty what's going to be their source of income (zing!) then?

Behold. The progressive utopia we are lead to believe. Get on with the times goyim, the past was racist, sexist, and bigoted anyways. :^)

Attached: ''''''''''White'''''''''' man.jpg (640x480, 48.85K)

Spic commit mass shootings, niggers shoot outside of schools because they drop out early, and trannies kill themselves. Next question?

Yuri Besmenov was right.

kek.

school? niggers?
bwhahahaha

I pulled that from another post here last week and never took the time to look up the skank, but ofcourse, as usual and as these types literally always are… very bad, look at this one. They are some seriously dog looking woof women.

Attached: Screenshot (4709).png (149x158, 49.45K)