Stop Worshipping Satanic Celebrities

Right now there is a thread on Robin Williams, and whether it is bullshit or not, the comments are ridiculous. "HE IS A LEGEND!"

Well, just so you know, most celebrities are into some really dark things.

All of these celebrities do the following things:

1) Sell their souls (figuratively or literally…you decide)
2) Have to do terrible, dark things to move up the ranks (pedophilia for example)
3) Are groomed to be celebrities (cycle of abuse)
4) Involved in programming…MK Ultra programming is common

Roseanne calls out the MK Ultra programming here:

youtu.be/-tB2lUe7fRY

Robin Williams admits to being taken over while acting:

youtu.be/nySUijHQk9c

What is "taking him over?" If not all, most celebrities sell their souls. In their own words:

*Bob Dylan*: "It goes back to the destiny thing…I made a bargain with it…to get where I am now." (youtube.com/watch?v=4YiqZvM1Pyo). Bob Dylan claims he made a bargain with the “chief commander” on this Earth and a world we cannot see.

*Katy Perry*: Katy says she wanted to be like Amy Grant, but that did not work out, so, she sold her soul to the devil (about 50 seconds youtube.com/watch?v=lKquBixWL24).

*Kanye West*: Kayne tells his audience that he sold his soul to the devil, and he knows it was "a crappy deal"
(youtube.com/watch?v=lYx_YXLuoHg).

*Lil Uzi Vert*: He is an American hip hop artists who claims to have "sold his soul for his fans" (youtube.com/watch?v=mdThWQKXvzk)

*Jack Black*: In this interview, (youtube.com/watch?v=byzF3ZkGVUg&t=23s) Jack Black alludes to Elvis selling his soul, and ‘jokingly’ admits to selling his soul (after about a 1:00).

*Roseanne*: Though she is a comedian, she sounds pretty serious about her anecdote of selling her soul. In this interview,(youtube.com/watch?v=zifb066ys6M), she talks about selling her soul because she wants to get famous no matter what. Again, is she really just joking? She claims to have a whole chapter on this in one of her books.

*Snooki*: Remember her? She is not a musician, but she had no problem admitting she sold her soul. At about 1:30,(youtube.com/watch?v=QFjyAOq341U), she says she sold her soul to get on Jersey Shore. I do want to know that she is not a musician, but it is still interesting nonetheless.

Think about ALL of the music that talks about Hell, the Devil, and anything BUT God.

* Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate*
-Sympathy for the Devil – The Rolling Stones

Clearly, I do not have enough space to write more, but this is a good start.

Oh, do not forget that "ritual" Will Ferrell did recently was just a "joke!" "THIS IS NOT ART. INCREASE THE NUMBERS!"

youtube.com/watch?v=XnkfBi7MYWM

Attached: Satanic Celebrities.jpg (400x224, 12.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnkfBi7MYWM
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1452555998509.jpg
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2015/06/famous-violinist-paganini-really-sell-soul-devil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Paganini
dailymotion.com/video/x17rcqi?playlist=x2ydte
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"sell your soul" is a euphemism for completely compromising your integrity and personality in order to become famous. I have no doubt in many cases it's more literal, but the two go hand in hand. Whether you summon a demon for a little synchonicity help, or you just completely compromise your artistic vision for fame… they lead to a similar place. You become an empty vessel that can be manipulated freely by your deliberately exposed hook… namely fame and money.

I think it is literal, but it does not matter either way. They are sick freaks.

The more I see the more i think its literal as well. Im not really, but if youre a christian especially you would have to be blind or willfully ignorant to think otherwise.

No there isn't and this is a bot thread.

I am real. This is real.

You're on the wrong site, this isn't reddit.

Robin Williams was an unfunny cuck. I said it while he was alive, I said it when he died, I'll keep saying it whenever anyone brings him up. Does anyone know if Rodney Dangerfield/Sam Kinison/Bill Hicks were pedo satanists? Because that would make me a bit sad I know Dangerfield was a Cohen but whaddayagonnado, that's US conedy

Arent the jews the synagogue of satan? I think theres no better place than right here because we can discuss the root issue as well as their pawns.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XnkfBi7MYWM

This one is obvious parody, but most of them are not.

Here is a comp video.

Here are the Ultimate secrets.

Attached: pepe orosboros.jpg (407x700 239.56 KB, 196.67K)

It bothers me that this is largly true

The Bob Dylan one creeps me out. Because he not only gives that weird interview linked in OP, numerous musicians attest to the fact that he was always dogshit at music, left town, and a week later came back and could play as well as any of them.

If it was true, I wonder if someone that comprised could be redeemed somehow.

Attached: Suicide.gif (589x358, 9.43M)

I wonder if he knew they were going to kill him, and this was a much more literal cry for help than people think.

Dylan still maintains a very heavy tour schedule, known as the "never ending tour". He's 77 years old. Recently asked why he still tours, he responded "I'm still paying for it". Interesting answer.
Not really a Zig Forums thread but, yes, fuck celebrities and their entire jew-poisoned industry.

They are all ded except Bill Hicks changed into Alex Jones

The original entertainer that sold his soul to the devil was Robert Johnson could not play guitar worth a shit, went to the cross roads, made the deal, profit.

Attached: 1232931.jpg (640x881, 133.73K)

Much older story than that piece of obsolete farm equipment. Niccolò Paganini had the same mystique. It predates him, too.

Ty user for the infos. I guess I was only alluding to the burger aspect of entertainment.

i can't find shit about him being terrible and then got super good, just his biography of being referred to different teachers and shit. can you explain or send me on the right path?

Christcucks are nailed kike worshippers that need to be gassed.

Read this

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1452555998509.jpg

Take your meds, schizo.

I feel really bad about Clint Eastwood to be honest, really liked his character in those old westerners.

His stuff plays like it was made on cocaine
Here is a 4 hour concert with all his violin concertos played in one concert from memory

Satanic Hollykike, your time is nigh.

and then you link me to a 4 hour concert…… i am so fucking lost. I wanted information such as people saying he was dogshit and then a few weeks/months later was blowing out grand halls. what the fuck am i supposed to infer from a four hour concert? fuck man are you high?

His name is literally Lucifer. Say it slowly

It was, rather, a reputation. Devil + fiddle goes way back. I meant that in Johnson's case the story is contrived (((marketing))) and the story line is an old one. And has numerous variations (including "suddenly good").

By the way, Robert Johnson didn't "get good" overnight. He was merely taught open-tuning. This meant his left fretboard hand had much less complex tasks to perform. That is to say, he was shown a simpler way to play.

Paganini was long slender, and had long as fuck fingers and was extremely flexible, and could play 12 notes a second. He also had a history of heavy drinking, gambling, and womanizing. So of course people spread rumors, and this was also spurred on by his public performances of pieces memorized by heart so no need for sheet music, so he flailed and danced all over the stage. He was the first ever "rock star." todayifoundout.com/index.php/2015/06/famous-violinist-paganini-really-sell-soul-devil/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Paganini

there is no celebrity worship here and we have enough deranged christcucks winging about their fantasy, go preach on a corner at reddit.

That would be a hyperbole. A euphemism is when you use a more muted term to describe something, not when you exaggerate.

>(((tor))) user linking an image

i have experience of the ritual and summonings and transactions involved in this system.
It literally is binding your soul, allowing yourself to become a vessel of the most foul, who manifests as a thing of light and love.
But it demands that you swim in filth, engage in depravity, and sacrifice your own.
So i did not get really deep. So i'm nobody

There's nothing magical or demonic about celebrities and their kike-masters. They are mortal as anyone else. They will all die by a bullet when the time comes.

From the queen witch herself:

Watching their TV shows and concerts makes you part of the ritual.

Attached: Marina Abramovich Art.jpg (960x462, 63.4K)

Yes. God is a loving god.

Cher's 2003 'farewell' tv movie was something else. Full satanic display as she left the stage, it manifested through lighting shadows on the props as she walked underneath it, away from the show. She's sill touring, of course.

If any of you autists have a few hours to spare and are interested, this series "They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll" is pretty eye opening. It documents the involvement of many notable musicians in the occult, from Robert Johnson, through Elvis, Beatles, Stones etc through to the pop artists of the early 2000s.

Of Zig Forums interest in particular, it discusses the luciferians' intention for the corruption of society and the destruction of traditional values and family in ushering in their third age of horus.

dailymotion.com/video/x17rcqi?playlist=x2ydte

Attached: c1be1ae34c413375a185df164cd53887.jpg (400x271, 34.64K)

blah blah gay christcuck perespective
satan is molech, molech is yahweh, yahweh is jesus
you too worship the devil

Remember to filter shills screaming "christuck! weebcuck! cuckcuck!" in an attempt to start petty D&D discussions.

FUCK

Attached: correct.webm (480x272, 755.16K)

Most of those are jews and niggers. They don't have souls. Fuck off kike

Oh

It's quite likely that these and others that wield power and influence are "in touch" with the voices.
Research John Dee and the enochian tablets, follow it through crowley and the secret services, freemasonry. You may observe their religion through their music, literature and art. They are The Cult.

Attached: sheeranmusicalprogramming.png (1600x900, 2.16M)

like, actual Dungeons & Dragons talk ? seems cool to me desu

CHRIST CUCKS GET THE ROPE TOO
Daily reminder the jesus sacrament rituals or Eucharist are literal fucking spirit cooking and should be avoided. Also jesus was semitic so nope, I'll pass thanks

No one here worships celebrities. We've been calling out Hollywood degeneracy for years and we already know they get their asses stuffed and/or fuck kids to get famous. And 99% of them that use edgy occult imagery are larpers just doing what their masters tell them to. They are fucking slaves, spiritually and materially. They know it and this is the only reason they speak out at all, even in this pathetic "I sold my soul haha jk pls don't tell Mr. Goldblattstein I said that" way. They are honestly some of the most pathetic people on the planet and entirely unworthy of any sort of envy or applause.

Attached: ipPpw3F3.jpg (400x400, 24.29K)

I can see how black magic would work in this reality. I see why they would use it, too. It works. And these people are wholly fucked up from using it.
Jeremiah 11:15
"What right do my beloved people have to come to my Temple, when they have done so many immoral things? Can their vows and sacrifices prevent their destruction? They actually rejoice in doing evil!

Attached: untitled_drawing_by_christcentric-da7rta1.png (600x723, 502.49K)

It would be great if a few of them could band together and tell the truth about Hollywood. If more than a few would do this they would be untouchable.

Robert Johnson owes his current popularity to Eric Clapton. Johnson was late to party when he recorded in 1936. He also stole his whole devil act from Peetie Wheatstraw. Nobody knows shit about early American recorded music.

Only known photo of Peetie.

Attached: D5914268-C3B8-4BEA-A6F6-3C71EAC85478.jpeg (250x271, 34.3K)

where did all the people who triple digit IQs go

ding ding ding ding WE HAVE A WINNER! MOST ACCURATE COMMENT OF JULY '18!

The same is said of charlie parker and robert johnson. musicians have literally sold their soul to satan for a long time now.

I only worship God.

And then there are the tritones, the "devil's interval" that's considered satanic. The Dorian mode was outlawed in Greece for being satanic. Satan has used music to hypnotize us ever since we discovered music

Satan isn’t real. There is a man with the title Lucifer though. It’s a title only.

Attached: 18536473254.png (449x401, 490.09K)

confirms

You’re a moron.

and a kikety-kike-kike-jew to you, Mr. Snipdick

Attached: cr.png (283x721, 269.04K)

>>>(((/shitstain/)))

Wrong place, OP. Take this shit to /b and /tv

ask and you shall receive

If you're going to worship a celebrity, at least have some taste.
James Woods.

And that's the foul thing about corruption. It presents itself as a good and righteous thing only to lead you to damnation with a smile on both your faces.

Attached: __sesshouin_kiara_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shiroshisu__bb44c2bce4cf2a4038c46dcec233a655.png (1540x1045, 2.37M)

Kanye fucked the devil over
Lel

Wish I knew how to do it. I've been trying to sell my soul for fame and fortune for years and years.

I don't think I've got what The Devil wants.

Kanye got a free ride because he's a nigger.
He has no satan given talents.

What about Vincent Price?

I felt a need to pray forgiveness after watching that Will Ferrell bit, glad I did

Is this the guy "Me and the devil Blues" is based on?

What bit?

>i.4pcdn.org/pol/1452555998509.jpg

All true

OP's Satanic Will Ferrell bit
>youtube.com/watch?v=XnkfBi7MYWM

They say in the comment section of the video he got in that car wreck 4 days later where his limo flipped

Yes. "Me and the Devil Blues" is one of the small number of songs (29) Robert Johnson recorded. The Faustian myth has been around a long, long time.
''Me and the Devil
was walkin' side by side
Me and the Devil, ooh
was walkin' side by side
And I'm goin' to beat my woman
until I get satisfied''
Precursor to genetically violent nigger rap.

The Robert Johnson story is nice for scaring kids at campfires, but the truth was much more boring. It's true he couldn't play for shit, but he left town and studied blues guitar with a man for about a year, then returned a "guitar god." He had a year, not a few weeks or days, a year to get good and he practiced his ass off and it worked.

The spookiest thing about that story was that he practiced in a graveyard, but that was kind of boring as well. His teacher's wife worked as a school teacher and had to wake up early, so they practiced at the graveyard down the road so she could sleep. This was the 30s and the man apparently didn't have a car.

All jews.

Buyers remorse…whaa whaa whaaaa…I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

It will be very pleasant when they are gone forever, don't you think?

Attached: 20th century beehive bread oven.jpg (540x720, 60.97K)

You just don't know how to contact him and his associates, and a good thing too.

Satanic or not, you shouldn't worship anyone, especially what is of this world because everything is flawed. Every living thing is either corrupt or can be corrupted at any time in their lives. Seek truth and live by it.

Very true, but even here, many still don't know about or accept this.

I wonder if there's a way to check if alex jones wears colored contact lenses or not.
That would be the final proof of bill hicks is alex jones.

Yeah, smells like stinky coin in here