Adult Swim/CN & Baby Fucker Hamon - Advertiser/Provider Thread

TIME TO HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS

A partial list of companies that currently carry Adult Swim, on cable or streaming

AT&T
secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/o.asp?id=fXJtjaWr
att.com/contactus/index.html

Optimum
optimum.net/support

Cox
cox.com/residential/contactus.html

Spectrum / Time Warner Cable
spectrum.com/contact-us.html

Comcast
corporate.comcast.com/press/media-contacts

Cartoon Network/AS itself
cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
adultswim.com/footer/contact/

ADVERTISERS that currently spend money on Adult Swim / Cartoon Network (partial list)

Cheetos (Frito-Lay, Pepsi)
cu1.pepsico.com/fritolay
cu.pepsico.com/pepsi

Pizza Hut
pizzahut.com/index.php#/contactus

State Farm
online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml

Burger King
bk.com/contact-us

you know what to do

Attached: Adult Swim Pedo Network.jpg (2000x1290, 516.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064/i-may-or-may-not-be-a-member-of-kanye-wests-team
youtube.com/watch?v=lDviU-kbWmE
boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op Sec Reminders

Archive often and DOWNLOAD a local copy of the archive. There is a convenient zip download function at the top of every archive.is page. Then DISTRIBUTE your archive links and local copies to ppl you trust in addition to posting. Collect archive links and download important ones yourself as you encounter them. Have a backup of potential important digs on separate PHYSICAL MEDIA like an encrypted flash drive. Have a backup archiving site/method on hand for when archive.is doesn’t work on a certain site or is down.

If you find a large target site but cannot archive the entire thing quickly, DON’T POST THE LINK IN OPEN FORUMS. IMMEDIATELY research and discreetly get help from ONLY A FEW TRUSTED sources about mass download/archive software solutions. In the meantime, grab the most important parts- get as much as you can. If you solicit help out in the open like a mongoloid, word will immediately spread and the entire target site will get shoah’d. So shut the fuck up until you can secure everything

DOWNLOAD local copies of hosted/streaming vids/files; links or archives of the hosting page are worthless when the file itself is taken down.

For important files downloaded from a target site (ie PDFs, word docs, spreadsheets, vids, etc), you’ll want to guard against the “the files have been altered!” bullshit defense. Maybe there are better methods, but here’s one suggestion. In addition to archiving the source page, try to google (in private mode of course) the file name and/or entire URL. Archive anything showing the google listing of the file name, files sizes, converted web versions of PDFs/office files, cached versions, and also try to archive other hosted versions of the file as well.

Protect yourself. Mask your IP. Use private mode and never be logged in under a personal account while digging. Always use burner accts and leave no trace to your real identity. If you hit something sensitive, common responses are doxing the source to discredit the damaging info, while also publicly “making an example” of the source as retribution and to discourage future digging. But basically use common sense and don’t be a faggot redditor

Is this too autistic? Maybe. But don’t cry later if you lose the opportunity to take a scalp bc you didn’t get in the habit of taking a few extra mins to make sure you have the sauce. Or worse, if you get doxed and ruined by the pedo defense force bc of a careless error.

Trust no one

That is a shit idea and you sound like the "fix-pol" spammer. Making something cringey is a surefire way to turn people off and fuck up an otherwise good cause. That is what killed pepe twice.

Reminder. AS/CN has the incredibly dreadful task of defending dan harmon. Make them regret it. Let the pedos reveal themselves and place themselves in our crosshairs.

Jesus Christ, shills are clearly trying to disrupt the threads so you all don't keep up the momentum and get Time Warner to bring the hammer down on Adult Swim; Don't fall for their diversions when you are this close to scalping Dan

Attached: 1500529042679.jpg (600x600, 121.01K)

Apparently some retard linked reddit to 8ch earlier. There's a thread on /tv/ about it.

>>>/tv/1488931

polvol2 dropping the ball as usual. And how convenient too. Nevermind the drug addled shills. There's pedos to expose.

Reposting from the last thread but, shit's going down at 4/mu/. The interesting stuff starts at around 200 posts

boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064/i-may-or-may-not-be-a-member-of-kanye-wests-team

Attached: fc180113accdf9a8ee2d5fbbd33444b67b20e97705b51f125f068eadd5b4d6c1.jpg (684x960, 85.35K)

Yeah that would do it

Exactly, ignore the shills and keep on target

The is the best happening in ages: Destroying the career and life of an anti-White commie and harvesting eternal salt from plebbit as we take their beloved pickle rick away from them.

I am the perfect combination of smug and comfy right now. In this moment I am enlightened by my own smugfyness.

Attached: 1519465322497.jpg (250x244, 7.59K)

I agree w/ this tactic. In fact, subverting and encouraging them to circle the wagons as one of them will help push them to defend pedos all in the name of virtue signaling. Let’s see their corporate masters deal with this

The name of the game is public perception, and forcing them to live up to their own virtue signaling. No exceptions. There’s no rules.

Niggers have no place here on fullchan.
Fuck off nignog

Good thing i'm not a nigger

Attached: eb73aeaf98a01543e51ffe3745b5674b1939ea7b75d08e1627a6ca3e9c922eb4.png (360x209, 77.72K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HOLY SHIT

They're making this shit too fucking easy.

Attached: 9f72645ce00c018a54b9481518545f75e227cb619dcfc3f2fc96c478e876ad03.jpg (640x640, 70.14K)

Also, friendly reminder if you encounter any Reddot & Mortimer fans in public make sure you ask them why they watch a tv show made by a pedophile. Make sure you ask loudly enough so others around you can all here. Let's make openly liking this show a thing of the past.

It's not over yet user; This has already caused assloads of salt and forced CC to do damage control, but there is still the possibility Time Warner could be shilled to overrule CC which would easily cause 10 times the amount of asshurt we have already seen

Dubs of truth, you sadly forgot Sarah Silverman on your list

*hear

Kikes are pedophiles by default. Keep an eye on the kikess anyway.

RICK AND MORTY IS NOW OFFICIALLY KNOWN AS DICK IN SHORTY

Previous thread was talking about Shadman and his "Animation" Clique; Potential blowback on faggots like this?

I think people are making the connection based on Roiland's circle (which includes animators) and adult swim as a whole. Western Animators, and furfags tend to be pretty sick in the head.

Someone was bringing up inkbunny in the other thread, just a lot of overlap between these communities.

Guro, Molestation, etc. Just thinking out loud though, possible things that might come up if this explode, they tend to all follow each other.

Attached: carlos.jpg (1152x864, 93.67K)

*Adult Swim
Welp time for me to get some sleep if I'm making typos that big

this, but the job's not over yet annon. gotta keep increasing the pressure until we deal the final deathblow to rick & (((morty))).

Attached: eva.gif (500x301, 622.5K)

Shadman is a known degenerate, but how many in the YouTube animation clique are potential pedos?

Simple. It is a self portrait of the jew.

It is really hard to be an internet warrior and fight jewish pedophiles, when works of people like Shadman and lolicon in general is a big part of imageboard culture.

Either we clean ourselves up, or its a hypocrisy.

When has Shadman or lolicon been a part of Zig Forums culture

Attached: as.gif (200x200, 4.46M)

What do you think the >shadman meme is for? That hack was never accepted on imageboards.

Attached: fd1788755f0fd6c39cb8e2237107589ae1d7328a511cd3f5bc168ad925f269a9.jpg (4092x2893, 2.35M)

He's a shill that was trying to start drama between boards for the last couple hundred posts last thread. Yes there's degenerate boards on Zig Forums that fap to cartoon children. No, they aren't anywhere near as bad as child sex trafficking rings and going after them when there's thousands of kikes running around fucking children would be a complete lack of priorities.

(you) can fuck off back to reddit, kike.

The actual point of all this is highlighting the left's hypocrisy. Because here's something to consider: Had a right wing person been caught doing the same thing Dan did, what do you think the left's reaction would have been? That question alone should disarm any leftists who try the hypocrisy argument against us.

Its /tv/ raiding us fucking hell the retards are direct linking this site on fucking reddit and false flagging the thread to shit.

Zig Forums is not responsible for what other boards or imageboards in general do. Make your next post carefully because it seems like you're setting up a typical shill tactic derail of, "How can you fight X when [imply hypocrisy]."

Perfect. Thanks user. We need more ammunition like this that's easy to spread.

I say we fight the people that have reputations on the line, like giga kike (((rebecca sugar))) known for her love of drawing little underage boys getting fucked in the ass, before she got her hit tv show (steven universe) also on (((cartoon network))), anyone else see a pattern?

shadman has no reputation to defend, and he doesn't have a TV show (yet…)

Attached: Rebecca-Sugar_-768x497.jpg (500x589 268.4 KB, 155.06K)

On youtube? not sure, in general? More than a few, especially the furfags.

Shadman and lolicon are pretty far removed from Zig Forums aside from the occasional shitposter, though imageboard culture at large, lolicon is a big part of it; Shadman though is largely disliked, and he's jumpy as all fuck too, he's had legal issues in the past

I get what you're saying though, but while Zig Forums is separated from that shit, no amount of optics is gonna fix that, the chans are largely seen by normies as a den of pedophiles (which, depending on the board, isn't incorrect)

I'm not calling for any specific digging (not that it would be hard in the context of Shadman, his clique, and associated furfags) but Roiland is involved with the animation community. There's enough overlap where something can potentially be dragged into it.

I agree with this though, Rebecca Sugar is part of the clique, as opposed to the outer rim of it.

Attached: bushdimension.PNG (1923x1042, 1.92M)

Don't forget the guy who did Loud House

spoiler that shit

Why are you falling into muh PR discussions?

Oh shit! Has anyone digged into Steven Universe yet? That show is full of degenerate propaganda aimed at kids. Especially that DBZ fusion shit the gems do

Attached: 573c7dc51cf44c3f0a68aeb26dc842cefd1bdce6ac7e86aacdf3c8a95d597753.png (400x400, 149.37K)

Mods, please delete/ban all off-topic fags and shills.

A better way for you guys to get it across isn't really just contacting the adverters but just normal people in general. Make them know what a sick fuck he is, he's a rapist and pedophile enabler who has even sexually harassed female employees. He's dangerous to all women and children.

It's also important to notify parent groups as well.

I made a pedo hunt thread for George Takei

I'll also add, yes, yes yes yes, this seems like a good Secondary goal for Advertisers;

Animators who are already working with CN, bring that shit into it as well, the other animators just seems incidental. Got a lot of dirt to dig.

Not falling for it, just saying it's a moot point, no amount of "MUH PR" will fix it, so it's not worth bothering with.

Attached: Jewdavis.jpg (690x792, 84.72K)

yep, or the creepy pedo (((Jake Goldman))) that worked on nu-powerpuff girls (also on Cartoon network).

Attached: powerpuff-girls.png (224x225 420.23 KB, 10.32K)

Attached: disgust_intensifies.jpg (1920x1080 377.91 KB, 1.66M)

Attached: shreksnapsneck2.jpg (610x368 40.38 KB, 310.39K)

sorry, had to fix the screen cap

Attached: 613.png (1707x1715, 1.7M)

what the fuck

Attached: what did he mean by this.jpg (625x351, 53.46K)

So is this now Rick & Morty Dan - Simulated Baby Rape Video Thread #5?

By the looks of it, yeah.

This is more pathetic than it is worrisome to me.

as said before, that doesn't seem to be from the real jim davis. it looks like the art of "zach" (((psychicpebbles))) the self hating jew from the sleepycabin team and newgrands fame.

Attached: zach psychicpebbles2.jpg (400x400 144.07 KB, 21.26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lDviU-kbWmE

Attached: Dick_Muncher.jpeg (474x285, 15.39K)

This. Remember that someone has to fucking deal with you bitching to the company. Waste their fucking time.

I know that
Psychic pebbles is a huge faggot too, fuck

anything degenerate a jew gets away with in the mainstream without major blowback should always be worrisome.

Attached: DNlrYjBU8AEvHAx.jpg (500x667 111.6 KB, 63.81K)

Attached: pizza.PNG (610x390, 48.63K)

(CHECK'D!)
It must be done!

This is important to keep in mind. But for now the heat should be on dan harmon as a focus - an attack vector. When these other degenerates chime in or it looks like dan harmon is out of the picture, then we unload on the newer targets. That way we can focus our energy on one area instead of spreading too far and thin.

Basically, keep other suspects on the backburner and keep the main burner on dan harmon until we can't get much more out of him and associated pedos. Right now making AS/CN feel the heat for defending baby doll fucking and other dan harmon degeneracy is top tier ammunition. Anyone who enters the picture to defend that is also suspect.

"Beer can" Dan is going down soon

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT SHADMAN AND ANIME?
KEEP ON TARGET
GO AFTER PEDOWOOD

alright

Yeah, that's the best bet, don't want to chance too many ((( rabbits ))) and I'm sure the list will grow as more people come forward to defend.

Dan is the big fish, the really sweaty, slimy, fish.

No user, YOU must focus on your target. The rest will do as their own judgement dictates. Let the others bait whoever they want.

Its a cartoon though, its not even like the VA is a kid or that there's sexual content. Ranting about it being pedophilia just lessens all the major dirt that we do have on pedowood like and the pics in your post.

#RickInMorty

To be fair, you have to be a pedophile to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Child Love most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Child Love, for instance. The normal people don’t understand this stuff; they don’t have the child love understanding to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something DEEP about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE normal people- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to pedophile love. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated parents scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools. how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Child Love tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the children's eyes only.

Yeah, would bet money this faggot's a pedo himself.

Nah, Dan seems to be the freshest wound, people can do whatever they want, but all these faggots feel invincible and will most likely feel more so, since AS accepted his apology Dan is the Pinata here, we keep hitting him, the rest of the shit will fly out.

It's actually kind of funny really, this is like an unwinnable situation, any idiot who comes forward is essentially defending pedophilia in the eyes of the normies, I'll go write some emails. Any other lists of advertisers?

agreed, harmon is wounded and still bleeding out spagety. all energy should be directed at him and his R&M connections. the other CN kikes will fall easier once he's been crucified.

Attached: dan-harmon-video-twitter-1200x832.png (1200x832, 1.45M)

>boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064/i-may-or-may-not-be-a-member-of-kanye-wests-team
im getting a 404

are the main targets selected by who spergs out the most?

I can't say for certain, and can't get a word in edgewise on anywhere else, but I believe that Silverman, Oswald and Harmon (at the least) are going to retaliate with a show or cartoon specifically designed to discredit and mock chans and "hate culture" (online if AS doesn't play ball). This isn't 100% atm but keep an eye out.
Back to my dark caverns I go.
-someone who

Checked.

Yeah, It'd be really helpful to actually have a Mafia like template, with Dan at the top, and others near the bottom in terms of importance.

But I feel like that'd be too larpy, and I can't use PS worth a damn. But damn, that'd make visual organization easy.

Attached: butwithpedos.jpg (720x480, 51.51K)

Absolutely. But keep in mind that the (((eyes))) on Zig Forums are waiting to see who we're looking into next. If an user digs something up they should absolutely share it - I'm not condemning in the slightest other people reminding others of other likely pedos. But I want the other pedos that will likely begin to purge their tweets and other social media to feel safe.

Let them watch dan harmon burn. Let them feel safe. Then when they least expect it, we come after them next.

Let the diggers dig where they want. But the attacks should focus on dan harmon for right now.

I would recommend getting Rick & Morty canceled.

Find out who works in PR for Adult Swim, call their family and tell them they defend pedophiles.

IF YOU WANT TO FUCK A COMPANY FAST AND MAKE THEM DROP SUPPORT send emails that the whole town will be filled with flyers that say their company supports pedophilia

Easiest target out of it all is Pizza Hut KEK, you can leave on their tables and windows play on words for pizza

I posted something on George Takei. I thought it would be huge if we could redpill normalfags on the link between homosexuality and pedophiles. Starting to regret, the time of hour wasn't right and my thread is getting saged

see

This is exactly what Rick and Morty is about. It was meant to be later turned into pedo propaganda, assuming Hillary won and the whole democrats and leftist activists would have the power to do it.

thank you for posting OP i found this on cuckchan and i was gonna post myself. it's too late to call but you can bet your ass im calling first thing in the morning

Like that haven’t backfired big time.

On the topic of Photoshop though; Anybody with a good eye for design willing to make Flyers?

I got a couple of key routes I can hang them all up on, college towns, lots of folks, and lots of normies; OP's picture seems to be a good start, along with a hosted link of a re-uploaded video.

Attached: pumped_up_kicks.webm (400x300, 4.22M)

I think she may have already tried that with her new show (((I Love You, America with Sarah Silverman))) but if more get taken down i'm sure they will attempt to counter. for now most of the blame is on (((mike cernovich))) and the alt-kike.

Attached: hm.jpg (1280x720, 125.52K)

Attached: adultswim.gif (465x338 923.42 KB, 5.26M)

>boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064
i hope you archived that shit, nigger

Attached: Untitled.png (500x769, 575.48K)

I'm not talking about recon, I'm talking about assault.

Here's a thought
If he's a pedophile, shouldn't he be locked up with the key thrown away?

Simply getting him sacked in a shitlib style manufactured outrage has little meaning for a man who has earned enough money to never need to work ever again.

If anyone actually cared about the crime, then the punishment should be life in jail or death penalty.
Oy vey, some leftwing celeb said some stuff on Twitter, let's tell his bosses and destroy their career like the left are famous for doing. Isn't that one of the things that makes the left so objectionable, no?
Being a pedophile, isn;t just saying some bad things on the net, it's a whole lot more serious than that.

Acting like the retarded left do, makes you equally as retarded as the 'left'.
Pizzagate was a great example of pressure release and deactivation, by framing the elite pedo's as exclusively leftist made the entire campaign useless, because it was all taken from a retarded zioRepublican perspective, pretending that the exact same right-wing celebs and politicians aren't involved at all.

Almost everyone up there on your big screen is a pedo entrapped pervert that includes all your leaders whether from the left or right.

Stop being MAGApede spastrics for a second and acting like the best way to combat pedo monsters is by posting fashy memes and calling for their sacking.
Pedos need to be killed or at least separated from all society, joining in jew led campaigns calling for the sacking of leftwing celeb pedos, doesn't even begin to address the jewish elite pedo problem

it will backfire as it always does. let them come to us

You have the right intentions. It's okay if your thread takes off right now. It's a good reminder.

You could be out there redpilling normalfags on that anyway. Normalfags will see it, internalize it, then when they see a homosexual being a pedophile that they are, they will remember it and boom, the seed has sprouted.

Keep planting the seeds.

Holding the (((leftists))) to their own standards while also opposing pedophilia and degenerate jewish "comedy" is something everyone should be doing, faggot.

SOMEONE WHO WHAT?

we can only hope, but CN/AS have likely invested a lot of money into production of R&M season 4/5. I can see them getting rid of harmon, keeping justin roiland on for his voice and making a quick movie to cash out of the R&M fan base. sort of like what they did with family guy when it was first canceled. (and they might retool R&M down the road without its pedo creators years down the line).

Attached: demon stripper rick and morty.jpg (700x337 102.57 KB, 50.68K)

the left can't meme

This is war, if a tactic works use it.

If you have proof that we can use to pull that off by all means share, so far we con't have enough to get a conviction so we're going for what is achievable.
I won't shed a tear if you do so.
Not jew led moron, Cernokike's trying to defend him.