Largest scandal in US history, what the DNC+Deep State tried so hard to hide

MUST WATCH, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING HAPPENING AND THE LARGEST US SCANDAL EVER

OK, I took some time to listen to most of it, I may have missed some details, but here are the high points:
* Obama's DOJ abused FISA to spy on Trump campaign
* FBI/4chan basically concocted the Steele Dossier wholesale, nobody believed it, but FISA court accepted it as justification to spy on Trump anyway
* Agents & politicians proven to have lied to the courts under oath
* The Clintons are the ones with Russian connections
* Now that this is coming out, deep state mainstream media is completely silent on it

Video embeded.

but here's a shortened video, 15 minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=kbvehf7HDPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddAnZKFI4o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kinda' odd how there's no Pissrael Poster chomping at the bit to dismiss this. I guess the whole Pedowood mess has them a bit distracted and cooking up another shooting? If nothing else, this kind of consolidated information shuts people up, whether they accept it, or just fuck off to keep from having to deal with the cognitive dissonance.

I'm sure America will pull through during these trying times.

Hannity is practically screaming here, and he is speaking with greater clarity than usual. Trump needs to do as Jesus did to the money-changers. Gingrich the troll makes a good case for it later in the show. Says Trump needs to switch gloves for brass knuckles. Says its time to pop the trunk and pull out the M249 SAW. I agree. Wholeheartedly.

Attached: e365bbc6fb740be7b924ad74fa057172d710a3ec9dd64fec626be8c89af474f5.jpg (592x422 65.81 KB, 60.36K)

they are basically busy doing damage control in other social media and comment section for the last day. when think will calm down they will be back in full force to the chans various Zig Forums and influencial boards to disrupt activity as usual.

The thing is this comes as no surprise to either those who are Trump supporters or those who did the walk away shit. It's pretty much a very solid line drawn at this point with, ironically, the bigger threat to the moron left is Ocasio and Sanders decimating their base. However at this point the battle lines are pretty much laid down so this story won't be a surprise to many who would take the time to watch it. We have known this for two years.

OP is a faggot
Writing reads like clickbait
SAGE AND DELETE

Attached: download.png (206x205, 2.79K)

So essentially, its just a recap of the small things we already know on Zig Forums, but for newfags who just got here.

Attached: darkwraithtime.gif (500x277, 1009.59K)

Feel better?

I wonder if Sessions just quietly collects evidence for eventual military tribunals.
Almost nothing done by these demons was punished up until now.

Attached: peepee1.png (741x568, 29.42K)

there's already a thread on this with a better OP here

Sessions is just a senile old christcuck. He doesn't do anything except for worship Jews. Hopefully he has a stroke soon and dies.

oh shit. got to love your heathen angst. slammin those stupid Christians haha!

Good timing.

“The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'SAVE US!'…and I'll look down and whisper 'No.”

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 6.16K)

Attached: Tick Tock.jpg (1200x734, 218.13K)

He literally thinks marijuana is devil's lettuce so that's a pretty solid description of him.

This!
cuckservative civnat nupol rulez

the largest US scandal ever ?

Fair enough, I guess only a couple of thousand people died on 9/11 and everything that happaned after it was pretty cool.

btw I think we really need to get the partisan hacks out of the FBI and DOJ etc. I learned about that from Alex Jones, did you know he built an entire media empire on his own ? Those fuckn partisan hacks man. Fuckn love Fox News too, reliable 4th estate man, can't go wrong.

this is fucking huge, right??

This is:

How is there not 500 threads on this? This is the biggest happening this board will ever see.

how is this not exploding like a Venus fucking volcano?

Lurk 18 more years.

Definitely this.
ALL social media is in a frenzy over the pedo shit. EVERYONE already KNEW Hollywood was full of pedos but no one knew the scope or scale.

are you a time traveler from the past?

How's (((deep state))) going to react? Another mass shooting, new Trump scandal? most likely both

Wrong.

Here is the order from the top 3:
3) Saudi Arabia did 9/11 by betraying poor Silverstein and putting explosives in building
2) Saudis didn't do 9/11, it was Silverstein
1) US dead white males (Cheney and co) did 9/11
0) Israel and US did 9/11, the whole world except mad dog burgers knew the truth all the time

They released the Cohen tape to try and distract. Trump tried to cover up that he paid hush money to some slut he banged on the side. Remove from office, ignore Bill Clinton!

Your list is shit.

JEWS AND THEIR ZIONISM

THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE
SEX SHOULD BE OUTLAWED

>listen to the faggot who sucked his neocon (((handler's))) dick on TV while ridiculing those that questioned (((9/11)))
We should use the (((DNC))) crap to shove down 9/11 redpills, that will either out him as a (((KIKE DICK SUCKER))) or we will spread truths on 9/11.

Attached: natural and organic river.PNG (860x455 175.3 KB, 458.86K)

I want to know the names of the judges involved

start your own separate thread with whatever bullshit you're peddling here merchant
it don't have anything to do with the OP

This, (((Hannity))) is a shaboys goy who did incredible damage to this nation. From attack 9/11 families (imagine if your wife was killed by a kike and Hannity called you a loony for blaming the attacker) to constantly checking with his (((handler))) for validation.

I can't remember the handler's name, but he had a kike face with glasses and a cocksucking tone of voice.

Could you have formatted that post any more obnoxiously if you had tried? It reads like a geocities blog about alien abductions from 1997.

I simply stated my hatred towards (((Hannity))) for being a kike servant or an outright kike.

You sound butthurt, do you have a bone in this fight?

start a thread about it (((see if it gets traction))) instead of derailing this one

((( )))
Is that you O'Reiley??

Two things.

WE ALREADY KNEW THIS

STOP MAKING THREADS AROUND A YOUTUBE VIDEO

And sage.

jew projection, this is how you know you're dealing with a kike

Attached: do this with kike shills.jpg (786x238, 61.26K)

kek'd

people are becoming more suspicious of (((random mass shootings)))

Fuck off.

lol
fucking JEWS, everyone knows they are the issue, here, there and everywhere, including 9/11

((( )))
>you sound butthurt 3000 WHITES were murdered by the kikes on 9/11
>you should move on bro, 3000 whites are replaceable bro :^)
>Stop talking about 9/11, and talk about the latest (((Washington))) gossip that will end up forgotten in a couple of weeks!!

Then why are you entertaining neocon controlled Hannity's gossip tier charade? You DO know that he will NEVER link this issue back tot he kikes right?

He's the type of man that will ridicule you and (((character assassinate))) anyone that gets too close to Israel.

Vid related btw, if you're not a kike or a neocon, you feel for these people and the terror they felt as kikes and neocons were celebrating their profits.

Information is information
It doesn't matter where it comes from
now stop derailing the thread like a fucking kike.

Hannity is a neocon shill that has a kike handler telling him LIVE on what to say and "react".

Weed is the devil's lettuce, you lump of nigger shit.

((( )))
It's funny how during the 2016 elections, people like (((you))) were busy making (((Jeb! memes))) instead of using him to spread the truth about 9/11.

How natural and organic for Zig Forums to forget about Jeb's involvement and instead focus on guacamole.

Hannity is getting the rope for insulting the families of 9/11

We could talk about the 1972 (((Watergate scandal))) that led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon and the (((The Woodward and Bernstein Watergate Papers))) or we could even talk about the assassination of JFK by the (((Jews))) frankly whether Hannity is a shill for the kikes or Trump is a shill for the kikes or whether Hillary is a shill for the kikes, the bottom line is:
JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=ddAnZKFI4o8

go make your own thread then, stop derailing this one.
Or are you trying to prevent users from listening to the info and discussing it?

hmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm

posting this to test

you mean the Mexican 9/11 posts?

*bah bah BAH-BAH bah bah*

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN1 & CNN2 all ignoring this story.

Zig Forums should be putting pressure on Trump to take action on this. But it has been neutered by shills. All modern Zig Forums does is hate anyone who disagrees with them slightly and wants to live in their little anonymous bubble on the internet, without doing anything. And I'm not talking
I'm taking basic shit, like memeing it up and spreading this.

Seeing the shill (((slide))) threads hit, so it's … RESCUE TIME! #2

Think ya hot shit, don't cha.

Attached: 81b09642fe595842b45d86d3215ae3f07157565d1ad685b2dc1c35bad8f1414d.png (692x946, 221.47K)

Is it really a bigger scandal than the 9-11 israeli attack and coverup? Or the series of false flags orchestrated to pull the country into both world wars? Or the deliberate point-by-point plan of White genocide? Or even the wholesale outsourcing of industry to red China?

This is required learning for every single MBA course in the USA

Where's schlomo?
There's schlomo.
Even used a red and white striped shylock meme.

Based Hannity, where will we be if his kike neocon handler wasn't inciting him to attack (((9/11))) realists even more from what he does?