Harold A Covington has died

Harold A Covington has passed away

I don't know what else or if there is much I can or should say. Sad day I guess. Take the good with the bad folks and keep in shape for secession or rahowa/dotr.
northwestfront.org/2018/07/radio-free-northwest-july-26th-2018/

Attached: 02498dc270c3456931e56840f22938312f15713e.png (1440x2560, 437.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QqHc6CQmLA
youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HxvXoZINXZk
decisiondeskhq.com/data-dives/creating-a-national-precinct-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

condolences
White Pride 1488
kike free 1st post

He was a kind of a dope though, between his weight and bad handdrawn artwork he was kind of a 1488 version of Chrischan. His heart was in the right place, even if the idea to move into some the most liberal states in the union was retarded.

RIP Harold

Attached: blacksun_transparent.png (555x555, 19.97K)

He was just encouraging the invasion of enemy held territories.

Attached: 0952b9444c1e496d265d24165ab5a114623ea9e1c447db16833b8d30123e845a.jpg (883x499, 58.77K)

Fuck.

I was recently considering joining the NWF but I guess I'll wait and see where the organization goes and who, if anyone, steps up to the plate. Part of my hesitance was that I thought Covington wasn't really much of a leader, so maybe under new management the NWF can wow me.

You need to secure territory of you own before trying to invade enemies.

Man, this hit me hard. Harold was a bit strange, but there is literally no one who done as much for the idea of the white ethnostate as him.

He is now with the big ones up there.

MODS, we need sticky for him. He was legend and one of the last of the old guard.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QqHc6CQmLA

Attached: covington.jpg (590x640, 173.37K)

Memory Eternal. Will mention him in prayer today. A good man fighting the good fight, I think that's a universal sentiment here, even among those who disagreed with some of the tactics or strategy.

This.

Also thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y

We need sticky, mods.

(((Harold)))

Attached: 45107.jpg (605x808, 130.77K)

RIP HAC.

But White Nationalists should take over the Midwest, not PNW. It's already the whitest area of the country. And controlling the greatest breadbasket in the entire world would give us immense food power.

It's not that much about location, as about the general idea. And grandpa Simson was pretty much the legend regarding this movement.

wish he didnt act like such a nigger and constantly attacked everyone he could in the movement

Rest in peace Mr. Covington.

I pray others honor your legacy by carrying on with the Northwest Front in your name.

That will be Andy Donner. The real question is, will anyone else step up to assist him?

That dude seems like a massive turd.

And why is that?

Why speak ill of the dead. Instead, tell us what you are doing that is better.

William Luther Pierce wrote an entire article on how much Covington sucked and how he was a fat retarded gossip. NWF is also a totally retarded idea, nearly half of kids in Washington state are non white and it's filled with insane leftists.

See:

Shut the fuck up you useless zero. Guy did more than you will ever do, yet here you are, speaking ill of the dead. Can't really stand pathetic wasteproducts of your kind.

Proof?

He was literally deported from Rhodesia for being such a useless sperg. He achieved absolutely nothing and was a pathetic embarrassment.

Oh Pierce and HAC didn't like each other back in the day. Pierce wrote an article entitled "The Perils of Hobbyism"

I believe this video summed up HAC's views on Pierce.
youtube.com/watch?v=HxvXoZINXZk

So what are you doing for the movement?

What are you doing? Nothing, of course.

I do activism without looking like an obese autistic embarrassment.

Not everybody on Zig Forums is a NEET that does nothing like yourself.

Sure you do. Provide some examples, user.

Such as?

What organization with a viable plan to save the White race do you advocate?

Oh no, the lardass died after a lifetime of being completely useless. How sad. I hope Terry is next.
In what universe is this still active? Who actually fell for this meme and who is still pushing it as anything real?

I'm with GI. I go to protests, put up flyers, speak to the public and some charity work. We're not gunna save the white race alone but we're atleast pushing in the right direction.

(checked)

F

Which branch?

RIP

Attached: 1488161013768.png (640x703, 359.92K)

Then why are you attacking other people and other groups who are attempting to do the same thing?

something I don't understand, if whites as a group are mostly right wing, and those states are over 90% white, why are those states so goddamn liberal?

Wales

Because he wasn't just an ineffectual gossip he was also a total embarrassment pushing a totally retarded idea. The Northwest is not going to be a WN stronghold anytime soon, look at the street battles between normie Maga guys and communists. WN have nowhere near the numbers of either of them, they couldn't have a rally in any city in the North West outside of Idaho.

Another one bites the dust, and yet the war must continue.

F

Attached: hyperborea.jpg (1600x900, 174.2K)

Because liberals congregate the same as conservatives do.
When one says whites are mostly right-wing, they don't mean all of them everywhere.
Use your brain, faggot.

Is it just me, or does Heimbach bear a resemblance to Covington? I can't be the only that sees it.

So because you personally hate any person, plan or group other than your own you must go out of your way to attack, ridicule and insult a dead man in his memorial thread mere hours after the announcement of his death?

Classy.

He is just a shill. At least useless fuck bumps the thread.

I don't I really believe in a diversity of tactics but the NWF is LARPing at it's worse. You can operate in the NWF as a WN but advocating for its independence as a white ethno state is retarded. Covington achieved nothing in all his life except he was an embarrassment. RIP to a fallen brother but don't consider him some great leader or thinker.

Did Covington also fuck his wife's step-mom then assault his wife and her father in front of his child in a trailer he was sharing with a dozen other guys?

Something about his smug, faggoty attitude puts me off.

That was matt heimbach

Which is an odd statement to make considering the fact that the NWF is actually the opposite of LARPing. in fact you can't take part in the northwest imperative without real world action.

Why?

And what have you accomplished that isn't an embarrassment to the movement?

Yeah, that's why I said it.

How did HAC have a "smug, faggoty attitude"?

Talking about donner, fuckface. I liked Covington.

what a retard

Ahh, right. Apologies.

How does Donner have a "smug, faggoty attitude"?

Will miss Covington. Heh, he followed me on Gab just a week before he died! Proud to say I own a signed copy of his novel Rose of Honor.
Ordered Freedom’s Sons a moment ago. Can’t wait to see the infamous portrait of “Hunter Wallace”!

Attached: BAFE9BE6-23FF-417A-934F-FD992640A124.gif (330x495, 40.04K)

We won't let you down sir.

Attached: DgsdbxkUEAEym14.jpeg (1074x1148, 183.83K)

Also, HAC leaving the northwest front in a sperg like Donner's hands is like WLP leaving the national alliance in the hands of Eric glibe and Kevin Strom.

Freedom Sons is such a great books. On par with The Brigade.

You could always join up and do better.

Covington accomplished absolutely nothing apart from attacking other people and being on Pierce’s bad side. The NWF is just LARP and these people have no direction, no tactics, no way of genuine recruiting. Meanwhile, Stormer book clubs and local TRS meet ups have high energy, more people, and a better way of recruiting. Covington was just boring and glowed in the dark, but the alt-right continues to grow in numbers and both Daily Stormer and TRS are leading the way.

Polite sage btw.

Attached: D7865430-F88D-45E2-87E9-9CECE6CC0296.jpeg (632x356, 38.16K)

I was actually thinking of getting in contact w/ him, but this kind of changes matters. The NWF seemed to operate on the leader principle, and once that leader dies, the organization usually collapses (see the nswpp and the nat alliance). Anyone thinking of joining the NWF needs to give it a little while and see what happens re.

I find it hard to believe that any of those guys are LARPers given I’ve met them before and know plenty of people on a name by name basis. Some of them even frequent 8pol and post here, too. Nobody likes Covington, though. Literally nobody. I feel like the NWF shills here are being too obvious in their attempt to shine Tubbyton in a good light and it just won’t work.

Attached: 2653646D-5A9D-4ED7-9FFF-FD433146AEC7.jpeg (1409x1600, 323.46K)

Outside of the big cities the Pacific Northwest is very red. This is from the 2016 national precinct map. decisiondeskhq.com/data-dives/creating-a-national-precinct-map/ I would say Oregon and Washington just have an urban-rural imbalance by having too-populous cities.

Attached: 5089DB19-466B-46F2-835F-711225539E56.jpeg (1654x933, 1.71M)

Based Mike (((Peinowitz))) and Andrew "weev the kike" Aurenheimer will surely lead us to victory.

Mike Enoch is married to a Jew.
Andrew anglin what's the white race bred out and advocates racemizing.
How is that not larping?

So ive been wasting my time in church all these years when you can just buy them?

RIP Harold.

Attached: d3318e8926da0c31cc59505a00d25269d9e28876b52e22b45e07da5d36530a47.jpg (1297x846, 113.64K)

F
Most of you faggots here who criticize him have never listened or read anything he put out. Harold goes to the grave correct in his assertion that no other serious plan exists.

Mike isn’t Jewish and Weev is a rogue who does his own thing. Try harder.

Mike isn’t married to a Jew and Anglin writes edgy articles.

Are you movementarian shills even trying anymore?

Attached: AAAC84F9-3B29-4B51-91AE-27ECDB10177F.jpeg (1024x768, 152.86K)

I get the same vibes from him I get from TRS freaks and other altright weirdos. I just have a strange feeling about him.

I actually would agree with that. I hope it doesn't collapse (for the reasons as you correctly pointed out) because I believe in the cause but HAC's death does put the future of the organization at risk.

At the very least, the NWF has lost a prolific writer and a damned good voice.

Divorce proofs?

May Harold Covington ride with the Valkyries.

Attached: sukhoi 35s.jpg (1000x541, 49.12K)

Why would you need divorce papers? What makes you think a kikess would stick around after discovering her husband wants her kind thrown into a wood-chipper?

Attached: C65D1E17-CED0-4A9F-9A68-501CF5F1E36C.jpeg (1137x418, 53.33K)

Well now is his time to shine. We'll see if he can hold the NWF together or find someone else/someway to keep it going.

I for one hope he can because the NWF and the northwest imperative is too good of a plan to let die.

Get out

Your leaders gave him the keys to city and he doesn't even provide a service any other jerkoff with a handful of months of experience in the IT industry couldn't do. It's over before it even began. He will sell all of your info to the splc and adl and laugh all the way to tel Aviv doing it.

We know you are gloating because he made fun of kike peinowitz.

(5) defending kike enoch

None of this is even remotely true lmao, try harder please.

Who, “Dindu Muffins”? That’s my account on Gab.

Attached: DF37C403-D54E-4C36-B730-C030A672BA79.jpeg (749x800, 178.5K)

So, do you think this is an effective pool party recruitment method? Making fun of a dead man?

Whatever happens, don't tell us we didn't warn you. Many of us here have been involved in this thing way before the 2016 election, unlike 85% of trs' audience.

Should I be laughing instead? Because I am. Covington was like an older, fatter Nick Fuentes and once you autists realize this, you’ll see why the NWF was an absolute joke that nobody took seriously.

Attached: 428BFA6D-EBB1-4460-AE03-2BED35CB03B3.jpeg (142x144, 10.52K)

Harold complained on his podcast that it was typically thought of as "The Harold Show" and too focused on him. The upside to this unfortunate turn of events is that things might actually decentralize at this point.

I thought you alt kikers loved mongrel fuentes.

Please kill yourself and make sure everyone else in NWF goes with you.

Attached: 469616E5-D933-401A-90CB-C203341237F0.jpeg (720x2822, 628.73K)

Ah shit… he was kind of a sperg but he did his best and a great deal more than most. I used to fall asleep to his podcasts. Actually he’s the one who directed me here mentioning a song “Take my hand Ebola Chan” that originated on cuckchan. I haven’t listened to his podcasts in a while but you know, I’m gonna miss that sad, tired old voice. I’m glad he got to live at least long enough to see things begin to turn around. R.I.P. we’ll take it from here.

I don't even give a shit about the NWF, as cringey as Covington may have been he never entrusted the entirety of his IT infrastructure to a known jew. Think on that. ;)

Fuentes is (((alt-lite))) and 53%. You people and your constant >m-muh alt-kike posts is proof that pol is dead.

Attached: D1E85FCD-2A17-44B1-9D29-95714F4507EE.gif (339x325, 2.7M)

Holy numbers confirm.

well thats the problem when you're the spokesperson and the only "big fish" in the sea so-to-speak.

I hope this will spur people into action since how they don't have to rely on sitting back and watching Harold work anymore.

Literally none of this is true. Weev just helped out making sure therightstuff.biz and DailyStormer.name can’t get DDOS’d by any of you fags again and it’s proven successful so far. He has no access to any databases and anyone who thinks this is true is falling for sperg lies.

Attached: 56BDE958-48CC-4A90-B1B8-FA0B9A51903E.jpeg (406x1761, 132.82K)

He could barely even ddos this site a year ago. He is an incompetent druggie.

Weev is a script kiddie and not someone that everyone in TRS/DS are on good terms with. He really doesn’t have much going for him, but he’s not in possession of anything other than a forum account on BBS.

Attached: 03250658-CB49-40F5-8826-793CAA720FD7.jpeg (1600x1107, 231.81K)

Prove it.

Oh Jew.
The same thing that makes me think she knew it was all bullshit when he brought her on the show to sing a Christmas song about a 'White night'.
Did you forget already, Jew? Did you think we did?

Attached: Mike (((Enochs)

Double-confirmed. We will win.