Wolf Extermination

Two things:

1. What are your opinions toward wolf hunting?

2. This may seem like a weird question but have Jews played any roles in wolf extirpation? For example, Britain and especially Ireland had many wolves but their extermination on those islands went full speed after Cromwell took power, and we all know what Cromwell was about.

Similarly with Charlemagne (credited with helping to spawn the Ashkenazim), under his rule he organised large wolf hunting parties and is credited with being the first one to institutionalise such parties whereas such a thing seems to not have been present among the Germanic tribes before.

Of course, wolves would get in the way by harming farmers' livestock and as Europe's population grew wolves became more of a drain, but still.

James Laffrey has laid his argument for Jews being behind the near total decimation of bison in North America. Could there be something similar to what I've suggested?

Attached: ohoyosnoring.jpg (1120x775 63.35 KB, 177.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning
cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/epi.html
archive.fo/1LEM3
academic.oup.com/cid/article/63/4/468/2595100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generally for single sentence questions we ask that you go to QTDDTOT. However, if you can provide evidence for this:
I think we could make this thread into a catch-all “how have jews harmed the concept of environmentalism” thread. This, of course, includes the jewish lie of global warming and any historical record of pollution by explicitly communist countries SPECIFICALLY at jewish behest (or by the nature of communist doctrine itself).

Agreed. Communist doctrine states itself that only post-industrial (the most damaging for nature) societies can be communist.
What this means is that commies will never approve of degrowth economics.
Communism is literally based on the 'too big to fail' concept.

Well, he was a Fr*nk
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning

It's from his Whites Will Win website, long since down, but I'll see if there is a backup somewhere.

He stated that Buffalo Soldiers were used to hunt buffalo to near extinction (hence the soldiers' name) as part of the war with the western Amerindian tribes. The part about Buffalo Soldiers used to killing off buffalo is begrudgingly acknowledged by jews today, but kept quiet as it would sort of sour the rainbow coalition thing.

Laffrey specifically named certain jews involved at the time period, though the names escape me.

Stalin as well as other "Russian" communists were also known to have engaged in cat torture via fire in their past. Ditto with Jim Jones.

To me this isn't any different than the Cutting of the Sacred Oak…it is simply the 'black nobility' (as you know blacks and their offspring the semitic people) really dislike dogs…I guess it is simply a way of devastating a culture, to exterminate their sacred myths and gods…as you know Odin keeps two wolves.

But beyond this, and I am not sure why I am not able to reach Zig Forums with this, but beyond that, the kikes are absolute destroyers of all life. Their is no 'environmentalism' involved with anything they do, see GMO's and their 'sciences'…it was never about the preservation of Life (that is only sacred to the LIVING or us) it was about the destruction of all living things. This is why the second verse in their bible laudes the fact that they were able to bring the Earth to Tohu and Bohu…ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION OF EVERY LIVING THING in the last cycle. This is there goal now…everyone with eye open can see it, plain as the nose on their own face.

Attached: odin emperor on the throne.jpg (924x1080, 301.03K)

and what was that?

I'm not a Finn, so I don't hate wolves and call them words that connect to doom and loss.

Wolves are our ally in hunting the juden scum.
Even diluted judentum is repelled by it.

Attached: wolves_with_food_poisoning.jpg (1783x1525 21.99 KB, 945.81K)

Disturbingly, the Bible mentions that "God" has destroyed other worlds and it is "prophesised" that this one too will be destroyed. Laffrey and some other "fringe" types even speculated that Mars may have been populated at one point.

Letting jews back into England you dummy. (Though they were already there to begin with and the edict of expulsion in 1290 appears to be a manufactured Victorian-era hoax, but Cromwell allowed hundreds of thousands more to enter).

You are a faggot, this should be a general jew vs the environment thread. And i bet you the jews have been the source of the destruction of ecosystems and necessary animals with crucial niches in the environment.

Okay, then let's make this thread about environmentalism and jewish disingenuity to it. And you sound you're a bit projecting with the fursona crap.

Wolves (and bears) are about as Aryan an animal as you can get tbh. The European forests need to be restored.

Derive your conclusions from this…

If you had any brains, wolf hunting happened in the past because wolves would attack caravans. Semites and arabs in general hate dogs because jackals, canines would btfo them while they were crossing territories.

OMG, seriously…INRI is derivative of X/INGRI or Tengri…the ancient sky god of our people. That image you are showing with the wolves is the jews celebrating the death of our gods who 'hung upon a cross'; the Teth or Earth (Ur th). So it is sort of like you are celebrating the death of our culture. Nice.

There are PLENTY of jew quotes (I collect them) that explain that even 1,000 years before they amalgamated 'christ' and bastardized our religion they were searching for a way to destroy us…so fuck…way to play right into their hands…PATTERN RECOGNITION…anyone?

Attached: tengri badge.jpeg (485x161 23.12 KB, 5.52K)

uh what? we're not turks
and image is probably a representation of wolves devouring a jewish bastardization, not "our gods"

Attached: maypole celebrations.jpg (316x320 1.7 MB, 14.65K)

Are you talking about Gray Wolves or Canadian Timberwolves?
Gray Wolves = nice neighbors.
Canadian Timberwolves = worthless killers.

Wolves have adapted themselves to resist a certain degree of predation from humans. Don't listen to the fucking hippies who say we should not meddle with nature, because humans are already part of nature and it's too late to consider not hunting animals now. If they are not culled their numbers will balloon to a point where they will annihilate whole populations of deer and cause their own mass starvation event. Might as well kill them for their furs to prevent such an outcome.

I don't think it was kikes, I think it was hunters and farmers. Wolves kill livestock and deer.

It's about as Turkic an animal as you can get, as Chechen an animal as you can get, as Mongol an animal as you can get, and as Native American an animal as you can get tbh

plus jews have names like Zev and Dov in their language which means Wolf and Bear respectively, plus a litany of other hebrew animal names

don't bully the puppers
nature is worth preserving for its own sake
are you a kike?

The original Turks were white.

Fucking nigger, shut your whore mouth up. Every hunter uses the same shitty argument. Newsflash: Nature balances itself to such majestic perfection that it cannot be replicated by any human being. Nature has been doing fine thousands/millions of years before human intervention, assuming otherwise is brainlet tier.

Humans don't need to "cull" animals, nature sorts itself out. Also these aids-hunters keep shooting the biggest, strongest and healthiest animals, so only degenerated sickly animals remain. They almost hunting wolves to extinction in sweden, I will never understand people who starts seething and frothing mouth in anger when wolves are mentioned.

People who hate wolves have something geneticly wrong with them, their hatred is completly over the top and unnatural.

Attached: 1532200107067s.jpg (125x124, 2.19K)

there is nothing more jewish than wanting to destroy earth's wealth and beauty
remember (((bobby fischer))), if jews could make reality look like their disgusting modern art paintings they would do it in a heartbeat for things would finally reflect their soul

Turkic are central asians, they aren't white.

We are user here so I am not sure what you are but I am Germanic…we (I am) are from the language group 'Indo-European'…the Prose Edda has our Patriarchs coming out of Thessaloniki and moving up into the Rhineland. Things that could not be preserved in language due to the churches INTENSE hatred and horrific murders of both Bards and Druids have been preserved in symbol, because they simply couldn't destroy all of it (though the semites tried in their attempt to OVERWRITE our myths with their own to make us in their image).

Where exactly do you think the bastardized version of the 'christian' story came from? We know for a fact that the remnants of the religion held over in Egypt were a real pain in the ass for the Romans as they complain about 'christians' 200 years before 'christianity'. And we know that the Egyptian culture was European via DNA testing…long before the mudshit semitic genetic trash overwhelmed the Indo-Europeans.

Can you find the same symbolism of Christ pre-existence in any of the 'jew' religion…No? That is because all of it was foreign to them…it was not part of their patriarchy, mythos or archetypes at all.

Source?
This is not true.

Romans are complaining the christ cult, which was Christianity.

That's great and all (/s) but Tengri is a Turkic/Mongol sky diety and last I checked, Turkics and Mongols aren't Indo-European, they're not even white.
Immanuel and the very idea of a Moshiach coming to save Israel. Anyway, what's your agenda pedaling Christardianity? I'm not so sure you really are Germanic…

lol no

No…you're not germanic. You're a cultureless american fag LARPing as germanic.
You americunts are always tryng to change history. Always…wheather black american, white americans same. The real goal is to destroy the world's cultureles and replace with you fake capitalist culture.

Populations weren't stable before the ZOG imposition of 'nation states' for their own SICK FUCKING REASONS…anyway…the whole of the Northern Hemisphere was dominated by Indo-Europeans (or god I hate this term for its vague and meaningless character, 'whites') nogs and their disgusting mongrel half breeds like jews BELONG IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE (I would prefer that they were genocided actually…but Southern Hemisphere is as good as I am probably ever going to get since my people are FUCKING WEAK NOW who can't be relied on to DO WHAT IS RIGHT [genocide our enemies]).

I am looking for the document that shows the Romans complaining about Egyptian 'christians'…it is a bit harder than you might imagine as I read the papers YEARS ago…hold on…here…this will get you started…still searching…

Embed: how wolves change rivers

Wolves are an important part of ecosystems and removing them damages the ecosystem in all types of ways.

Learn to live with nature instead of against it. For example, spiders, birds, and snakes eat the bugs and mice which harm crops. Extensive insecticide use tends to kill these animals. We behave counterproductively.

One regulation I strongly support is that no product should be allowed to be produced unless the manufacturer can show that there is an easy way to dispose of it in a way other than throwing it in the garbage and that people will actually do it.

No faggot, ALL the forests need to be restored.

It looks like everybody here sees an evil kike/christian conspiracy here, but I think the reason for hunting the wolves was much more simple. Wolves ate domestic animals and caused their owners at least a headache. Remember, back in the days wool was used extensively for making clothes.

You are jumping beans there, chrestos is not christos.

Attached: 616ba54c33ace896ce17ced2abe290a5e14f5288985c1b3ef6274dd2455e1b6b.jpg (718x628, 66.49K)

Really?

Haha…believe whatever you like…I know this is rough for you guys to accept that Odin/INRI was simply bastardized 'Heavenly Father' (yes the same one that is mentioned in the NT) but honestly it doesn't really matter to me what you guys think…just as long as we have the same goal. GENOCIDE THE INVADERS…after that, it will take hundreds of years to sort out what REALLY happened…and we all will be long dead…if we can agree on THAT [genocide] then, shrug…everything else will fall into place.

Whatcha sliding leddit?

We need to exterminate all pitbulls and their redditor owners

Attached: 11-year-old-attacked-by-2-pitbulls-in-park.jpg (748x997, 110.92K)

To me, it feels almost as if humans (as a species) hold grudges I'd never imagine they'd be capable of. Humans hate spiders and attempt to stomp them out on any given moment because an ancient, common, mammal ancestor was preyed upon by them. Humans hate snakes and some actively try to kill even the harmless ones because an ancient, common, mammal ancestor was preyed upon by them. People also seem to have a general fear/hate relationship with wolves because during early civilization humanity was preyed upon by them (as well as precious livestock).

That is no longer the case. Wolves now don't cause as much damage as they used to, almost as if they've learned not to go to human lands less they invoke an ire that could honestly just wipe them out. The fact that they're hunted, and pelts nor flesh nor bone is taken, just irritates me more than anything else. They are as much a threat to us as smallpox now (given that vaccines have basically rendered smallpox null in human society).

The only thing I can think of is rich people, with extreme levels of disparity from hunter to prey, want to feel 'powerful' in a more primal sense and hunt something that used to hunt us. Problem is, how can you even call yourself a hunter when you use guns with scopes, helicopters, trained animals, and in some cases high-caliber rifles? It's bullshit of the highest order, and completely disrespectful to nature. Get down on the ground, by yourself, and use a recurve bow and a big knife.

I just find it stupid that people will damn near kill off a species THEN at the very end feel remorse and try to 'save it'. What a bunch of bullcrap. If they felt sorry to start they wouldn't have nearly eradicated a species to begin with. I just don't get it.

OK, christcuck.

BULL TERRIERS ARE ANCIENT CELTIC DOGGO
Niggers make them violent through abuse, like they do their children.

People fear snakes and spiders because most people cant tell the difference between a "one bite and you are toast" and a "happy little puppy" kind of snake, so they would rather be sure to be safe than to be killed for their love for animals.

Still, hunting wolves just for their pelt is exactly what drove them into extinction where im from so yeah fuck that.

Whatever, jewcuck…

Nice derailing fellow goim. Gotta get them shekels amirite ?

No…I don't get paid. Look to the jewcuck for that.

I don't worship jew, christcuck, you do.

Also, technically speaking about the jews penchant for destroying all life isn't exactly outside the boundary of the thread. It is simply a FACT of their nature…I mean the OP was wondering if they had a role in genociding all life and I responded, "yes, that is their goal. It is obvious. It is part of everything they do."

Both Charlemagne (ZOG JEW) and Cromwell were part of the campaign of extinction. So it is legitimate to speak of the difference between Pagan religion (extreme focus on preservation of Life) and jew religion (extreme focus on the absolute destruction of all Life). I actually consider it a fundamental issue in differentiating between our people, culture, religion and ethics.

Pagans and Tengri have the same value sets. Individualism, heterosexuality (opposed to jew homosexual/pedo values). Accessibility of the Heavenly Father to the individual, no jew priest required. Preservation of the sovereignty of every man in their own house (as opposed to jewish 'state' ideology where every man is a slave in their own house). Etc, etc…

Maybe but actual gods cannot be killed, so it is meaningless anyway.
You think Odin goes away if I denounce him?
Nah.

I don't think Gods are what you think they are…but like I said…if we can agree to genocide the invaders [whose goal it is to destroy all Life on the planet] we can settle all this later. I have thought about the purpose of Gods for quite some time…and I have a pretty good idea of what a God actually is, what their function is and where their source is…so…IDK…maybe we can skip this and FOCUS on what is really important that we actually agree on?
THE PRESERVATION OF LIFE?

No, it is an unfortunately European to exterminate rather than suffer. Double edged sword, it gives me good hope that a pushback is in the cards.
For example, Japan had wolves until an Englishman was hired to develop Hokkaido.

I don't mind eating meat. We have a billion pigs and cows in the world, they will not go extinct anytime soon. HOWEVER, only a spiritually semetic person harbors hatred for majestic animals like wolves, bears, lynx, tigers etc

These hunters use complete lies as argument to justify their destructive acts

So much megafauna, unique animals that have gone extinct, these animals look like fantasy creatures, except we have historical evidence to prove that they used to be real. Now, gone for all eternity. I don't want my NORDIC children (I assume you are beady mutt of sorts) to ask me where all the "mythical" wolves went. I don't want people to think wolves were just made up creatures that roamed the land.

In Sweden there is only about 300 wolves remaining, there are alot of organized groups who wants to see wolves COMPLETLY EXTERMINATED.

Only semetic minded people wants to exterminate beautiful animals, they want to destroy the diversity of plants and turn the entire west into a desert. The lumberjacks in Sweden destroyed the forest with their way of planting trees, thats why we have 50 forests fires going on right now. Caring about the environment is a true european trait. Only kikes want to use up and destroy all the resources we have.

Oh, Hitler was huge environmentalist

I already know you are a shill/low tier user with nothing to contribute, this message is for other anons with genuine interest in reading and contributing

Attached: 758354323-1024x1024.jpg (988x902 11.26 KB, 193.27K)

I think it goes without saying that there are a lot of subhuman whites these days and that Europeans have greatly suffered from dysgenics from the last 1000+ years, and especially the last 200.

I suspect dysgenics occured during christianity. All the AAA+ genetical strong, healthy, prideful, wild pagans refused to submit to the fat, hunchbacked priests and got hunted down systemicly like the wild wolves are today.

But all the cowards who submitted continued to live, and lets not forget the slimy backstabbing schemers adapting themselves to the halls of powers, today they are called upper-class liberals. It made its mark on the genepool.

We'll see what happens in the future, we have alot soymales, liberals, furries and freaks amongst our ranks, white people need a huge expansion in our numbers, but also a possible culling of the defective genetics.

Anyway let's be oppossed to hunting of our wildlife, atleast until the numbers are plenty and bountiful (Won't happen until we got proper leadership)

Well, we may not necessarily get a huge boost in numbers, but if its any consolation, this generation, the weakest generation to date, has the lowest birth rates in history. Maybe the degenerates have gotten so degenerate that they're incelling themselves out of existence.

Pretty lazy there Schlomo.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are a blue-pilled moron blindly regurgitating kike propaganda and not a kike spreading it on purpose. Wolves and other apex predators do not have out of control population growth. Their reproduction is strongly impacted by food scarcity. As food becomes scarce, they stop breeding. The fact that your idiotic kike runaway wolf population idea never happened over millions of years might give you a clue that it is bullshit. Hey, kinda like your runaway global warming idea!

Ok, so I am a 'hippie' I guess because I don't eat meat…I don't have anything against people who do, I just don't feel the need to eat meat (and it smells bad, like death). I tend to think that the Jain perspective of purifying the soul (I don't take it to the nutty conclusions they do) is the best way to live because I never understood that I felt guilt over killing (every bite)…so this is a PERSONAL PROBLEM that is mine alone. However I think that if more people had to kill their meat themselves, by hand…there would probably be a lot less meat eaten. That said, I grew up on a farm and I am very familiar with killing and killing parasites, so from that perspective I have ZERO PROBLEM killing what needs to be killed (systemic net negatives; aka jews blacks other parasites like pedophiles/homos).

Hitler's stance on animals and the ethical treatment of animals is what sort of sealed the deal for me in terms of understanding that there was something of real value in his thinking and made me really curious about him.

Permaculture would help this, but I also think TV and 'State sponsored domestication' is to blame. We grew up without TV and I often feel like there are things I don't relate to with my own people culturally (see the Rick and Morty threads…I go in them and I am at a loss…I just don't give a fuck and don't really understand or care what is going on in 'hollywood'; make a decision, prosecute them or not). I wish that all people could have been raised more closely with nature…I am not afraid of it (I don't kill it needlessly; only if it presents a danger; so I am constantly saving snakes, or driving the dangerous ones off hiking trails for my hiking buddies etc).

I guess, I just wish our people were more pragmatic. There is no reason to kill wolves, even on ranches…that shit happens (most of the time it is wolves eating carrion anyway)…it is part of the predator and prey cycle and should be part of the loss/expense calculations (dogs, on the other hand; should be killed if they are ever feral in a pack, they will run livestock to death and mutilate a whole herd).

So dogs that are domesticated ARE STUPID…I think the same thing that happens to dogs happens to people…people that are domesticated ARE STUPID as well…they have to have a law tell them what is 'right and wrong' because they have lost ability to exist in ANY environment that is not regulated by the State. They cannot tell what is dangerous and what is not dangerous. Basically this seems to be an issue of domestication and the artificial life that it imposes on all Life.

Attached: dog kills herd.jpg (618x400, 85.07K)

==Will the Wolf Survive?== - - Waylon Jennings

On this issue, I run with the wolves. Ever since the Ice Age it has been their land too. Sure we are the apex predator and take what land we need, but we don't need all of it.

You will get a lot less flack for appearing a faggot if you remove ellipsis from your grammar.

What people think of me is immaterial; I don't control other people's opinions, a fruitless endeavor that is reserved for deranged SJW's and marxist pussies. I don't need a safe space. You can call me whatever you like. Just be prepared to sustain permanent emotionally damaged, in return, if the mood strikes me…it happens. ←- you see that, I put that in there for you. ;)

Attached: 0001c266.jpeg (2000x1377, 811.06K)

No, pitbulls are violent by birth like niggers. Fuck you, I will kill you and your fucking rabid child-mauling doggos. I'm going to burn them alive in their cages and make you watch

domesticated animals and farming are Jewish inventions

No they are not.

t. Gondii
Did you know France actually has one of the worst toxoplasmosis gondii infection rates in the world? As in a hefty majority of them have it? Perhaps they were just trying to cut back on a serious contagion…

Lel, no wonder they are suicidally welcoming the migrants.

Unironically this. Some also theorize that T. gondii is also a major part of what underlies the homosexuality epidemic, insofar as it encourages disease-spreading behavior - and other diseases are just along for the ride

Speaking as an American, the extirpation of our predators (and other species, certainly) has been one of our more significant missteps in our relation with our environment.

I also wouldn'y be surprised if Jews were involved, in that almost-but-not-quite-incidental way that they always seem to be.

Or we could just ban niggers from owning other animals that are considerably smarter than they are.

Ban both pitbulls and niggers for being dangerous animals

Not only does it serve no purpose, it is counterproductive in that it removes a vital check from the natural balance.
( beat me to it)
Also, if you kill something, you had better use every part of the carcass as possible, and I'd no sooner eat a wolf than I would a dog.
t. Midwestern-hunterfag

Would not surprise me in the least.
Part of its life cycle is inhibiting the fear response that mice have towards cats, thereby increasing the likelihood of being eaten by the next host.
When you consider that cats have evolved in response to their proximity to humans, it would make sense that the parasite would have, too.

BWAHAHAHA…maybe they are putting it in vaccines…

You have me genuinely intrigued.
What is your source for that?
Any explanation for the high rate (besides shitskins?)
TIA

I don't know about that, considering that it's everywhere, however, maybe an additive to suppress the immune response to it?
Also, if it makes people lean left, I couldn't imagine a better weapon to slip into the water and food supply the month leading up to an election…
At the very least, if people become resistant to it from initial and subsequent infections, it may help explain why the older one gets, the less they tend to lean left.

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/epi.html
archive.fo/1LEM3

Sure, like keeping pigs for instance - we all know how much Jews like pork .. Oh, wait..?!

Jews try to steal credit for everything… case in point is chicken soup, you know, that remedy for a cold that "Jewish mothers" invented? Except that the chicken is a bird native to southeast Asia, most likely Viet Nam.

Yet the pretentious hubris and the kikery never stops.

FUCKING THIS X999999999999

Thanks man, you make me seriously thankful to be white, and not a shitskin brainlet like you. It is really depressing though to know people as fucking dumb as you exist on this planet and are able to survive only because whites are too empathetic.

Do they go awoo~?

Nice you beat me to it.

Cattle ranchers would make more money, at lower costs, on less land, with less water raising pigs, sheep, chickens, or rabbits. Less land means it would be easier to protect their livestock and could grow other crops on the remaining acreage.

Despite costs there is a reason (((beef))) was pushed so hard; then kikes could get their Kosher tax and have the goyim making nightly sacrifices to moloch. True Aryans get don't eat cows in Kali Yuga.

t.Just found black bear scat in front yard, zero fucks given.

Help rehabilitate Mexican Red Wolves for rerelease in areas full of dehydrated mestizo kids.
Wolfhaven.org

Attached: image.png (1000x385, 153.51K)

guys watch underworld movies
jews=vampires and well, guess who the werewolfs are?

Huh? I'm a cavalier and as much as I hate Cromwell I doubt he or the kikes had anything to do with it. Farmer's livestock is preyed upon by wolves so they eliminate them when possible with the development of the flintlock and poison baits and their decreasing cost through time due to industrialization elimination of the wolves was possible. Larger and therefore more vulnerable species such as the lion had been extirpated from Europe long before and the bear population had already decreased. Cromwell's tenure also coincides with the formation of a permanent state apparatus which can issue bounties, this is what eliminated several other species which prey upon livestock like Tazmanian tigers.

I don't see why this shit is a mystery: increasing efficacy of the means by which the animals are killed coupled with increasing incentives to kill them resulted in depopulation. In the US wolves were eliminated not by government effort, but simply because everybody had guns and shot them. Elk were eliminated in Pennsylvania by circle hunts in which the entire population of a county would encircle an area and then march inward, killing the game as they went.

Decimation is killing of 1/10, which is far less than the number killed(99%), learn what words mean. As for the kikes being the cause, I doubt it. They bison were not tractable like cattle and thus were replaced by cattle, they were deliberately killed for that purpose and so as to eliminate fodder for injuns. The fact that a kike might have had his thumb in the pie(oy vey da beef futures look good) doesn't mean it was the initiative of kikes.

As somebody who has living in rural America his entire life and killed animals both wild and livestock his entire life I don't understand the nature fetishism on Zig Forums. I'd understand self interested environmentalism, the maintenance of a free system sustains the viability of the land for whatever purposes you deem important. That makes sense. I'd understand wanting a population of high value predators to hunt for sport as a symbol of skill beyond that requires for normal game animals.What I don't understand is the enshrinement of the natural as sacred, I assume this a purely aesthetic position held by those who don't live in close proximity with nature for decades.

You seem to be forgetting that you can saturate the market with your product. Some people don't want chicken or pork, they want beef. Also you seem to be conflating water us with dollar cost, which depending on the area isn't true. And you just forget that beef can survive on pasturage whereas pigs need some slops. The reason that the cattle land is so expansive is that they are surviving on pasturage, that is also why you wipe out the predators so that cannot kill the cattle when they are on the range.

But almost no beef in the US is kosher.

We've never had problem with the elimination of snakes, birds, or invertebrates in the US dipshit. At most they killed some rattlesnakes which were replaced by cornsnakes and black snakes. This isn't Maoist china, we don't force everybody to go out with nets and kill off the sparrows. Passanger Pigeons however did nothing good and just stripped forests of mast crop and fields of their produce, I'm glad we wiped out those they were a real problem.

checked
You seem to be forgetting billions in subsidies to artificially lower market costs. If most cattle are pasture raised which is arguably free, then why so much in subsidies? Well most are not, most are factory raised and slaughtered by esoteric immigrants wearing dirty diapers, literally. Just sat recently pardoned Shalome Rubaskin or Hillary Clinton, owner of Tyson chicken.

Because kike produced modern Pop-country music is rotting your brain.
Nature hating cuckservative detected. Cougars, bears, and cayote keep the deer away from my crops; only short sighted baby dicks hunt for sport. The main reason cattle are ranged these days is so dudes can get away from their wives and buttfuck their neighbors.

Christian Germany hunted corvus corax to near extinction, we can only count our blessings that some of them survived and are slowly creeping back.
They are beautiful birds with pleasant voices but muh black feathers and eating carrion, let's kill some sacred birds.

Yeah, I'm afraid you have to deal with that.

Anyway, if even proxy jews can do something like that, it's not far fetched that actual jews are behind the whole thing.

But seriously, if you have to kill natural predators EN MASSE because human livestock gets killed then maybe you have other problems.

Like trying to supply the cancer that is cities.
Rural dwellers, I can understand, they rely on it, but the moment you are a farmer with several acres? Mate, you're not eating all that shit yourself. Then you're in cancer territory if the thing you supply goes beyond a village.

I've never heard such a claim and cannot find any information about it, care to back that shit up? Was there some perception that they were spreading disease? Was it for food? How would one even eliminate such a common bird in the middle ages before we had shotguns or poison bait?

What precisely do you want? All small hold farms I assume? Commodity prices will be high, perhaps that would be acceptable if we had that 0.8-1.8 trilllion budget surplus we'd have without niggers or spics around; let alone what we'd have without the malinvestment kikes pull. However unless that hypothetical scenario comes to pass disposable income won't allow for the consumption of significant quantities of meat without either subsidies and factory farming. Essentially you want to go back to methods circa 1930 at the latest, which even if we had a population of 200 million all white Americans would require substantly more land under cultivation unlike the current system in which 2/3 of the land is kept fallow so as to mitigate problems with soil thinning due to simple erosion of tilled land.

So what is the plan other than some unproven magical permaculture system or whatever other pipedream you wish to push.

Or you could kill them, have livestock and the crops which you use for silage as well as produce and shoot and eat the deer which feed on the waste each year. So you have more domesticated food, and you are effectively farming the wild game with red tags as they pick over your scraps, killing them when they come to your crops and having the dead replaced by new game from adjacent populations. What precisely is the issue? It seems to me I get more by replacing some percentage of the predator population with human predation. Also since the predator and prey populations will be in rough equilibrium and they certainly have no preference for your fields they won't be "keeping the game away from my crops", dipshit. If that were true it would also apply to invertebrates and we wouldn't need pesticides under any circumstances.

This is the bullshit that pisses me off, you don't have a a plan with codified, measurable outcomes which would allow the efficacy of the plan to be tested. What you want will just magically happen because you say so.

Or because you get leave that land open to public but still fenced effectively to keep the cattle in and pay essentially no land taxes on it. Also ranging today is just leaving the cattle lose for weeks and then rounding them up by motor vehicle.

Oh and to anybody who is curious; the reason the majority of cattle survive and pasturage but are not "free range" is because their diet is periodically supplemented with grain.Even a small farmer with a dozen head in Pennsylvania doesn't have "free range" cattle because half the year they are eating corn and roots since this magical thing called winter happens every year.

Death omen, Eats people (carrion on the battlefield) diseases, etc.

People swilled hemlock by the grailfuls back in the good old days.

Anyway, they were hunted for a long time, at the beginning of the 19th century they were really getting it, getting poisoned and all that good stuff.

People also thought they eat young livestock, but in reality they just spook animals like calves so they shit themselves because apparently calfshit is delicious to ravens.

Ravens don't have the equipment to open up large prey, that's why they also followed wolves around, who did have the capability to open up tougher carcasses.
It's also a reason why both are kinda close to humans.

In any case, the fact that there are pretty much fuck all corvus coraxes around anymore (they have only been protected explicitly in the 60s, I think) is testament to its wrongful persecution.

They are wonderful birds and I want them around me.

Forgot to embed my thing.
Anyway, I'll use it to cover another stereotype about them to vilify them, calling them not invested in their offspring or their "spouses".
Rabeneltern (raven parents) is a pretty well known slur based on that.

In reality they are monogamous and care very much for their offspring.
Although they stop coddling them eventually, of course.

Attached: 8674531123.gif (250x256, 1.26M)

Celts are niggers of the Caucasian world.

I suspect that they might have been killing the ravens in the 19th century to protect maze crops, I have seen them eating maze. I'm surprised they manged to cull them though, we kill crows by the millions every year and the little fuckers keep coming back. They peck at and ear of corn in one spot then move on the next and they will do that until half the field is fucked and only good for animal fodder if that.

That is what I'm talking about tough, sentimentality rings hollow in the ears of a small farmer who opens the chicken coup to find a weasel has killed every bird and eaten none of them, just because it felt like being a shithead that particular night.

Though bucks are targeted due to the size of their antlers there is also and antler-less season and in that the ones that get killed are mostly the yearlings and the stupid ones.

What is the source of the hatred for the bloodsport dogs, other than idiots leaving them around children? I don't see the problem with a vicious domesticated animal if it is used for the purpose intended.

faggots like you make me sick. I live in Michigan and the wolf issue is a big one out here.

hunters butthurt cause its harder to bag a big ole buck cause of wolves. so lets kill the dogs that are better at hunting than we are. manlets!

farmers are butthurt cause they wanna fuckin drive around in their golf carts and watch fucking TV instead of defending their fuckin assets. pussies! furthermore, you see wolves attacking your cattle on your land, blow em away and defend your shit. going into public land to kill them is jewish as fuck and hypocritical too considering many of these retarded niggers send their cattle onto public land. jew/christian hypocrisy at its finest.

the worst part about it all is that faggots like yourselves are actively advocating making the wilderness less wild. bubble wrapping it for weak babies to able to survive. you are communists and you dont even realize it yet.

heil Hitler

who banned the senseless killing of the wolves like a true man.

its not too late for you guys to quit being babies, i hope you consider it. for the good of the volk.

Complete ignorant on the hunting scene here, but read a lot about that in my "should I go vegan?" stage of life (which turned out well, dodged the bullet).

So far what I've gathered is that wolf populations in huge farms can threaten the cattle/sheep, as well as coyotes or any predator that can kill the herd. That poses a problem because farms that kill predators now make a threat to grain farms, since lesser predators mean more critters in the long run. I don't agree with gov't-control of hunts, on the core principle that gov't always fucks up shit that wasn't that broken in the first place. I'd be in favor of hunting if it was for subsistence or in defense of a property. For leisure? Eh, not sure. There's a dual-purpose here; take your kids to hunt and learn about hunting, they develop character, but you'd have to properly use the resources of what you hunted. It's a very delicate subject that I'd love to hear more arguments for and against.

Now, here in my region, wild boars are a plague. In Florida, nutria are a plague. These should be the hunted animals of choice, not wolves.

checked and don't forget Rome's founders were raised by a she-wolf.

All wildlife should be managed on a species and location basis. Your mileage mah vary on level of government involved in making decisions, but the US currently does a pretty good job of letting states take (((most))) matters into their own hands.
Wolves are fine to kill nowadays if they are managed properly to understand legal take timeframes and limits. Wolf fur is worth more than most any single furbearer specimen in the US, given it's from the right time of year and put up properly (skinning correctly, stretching, finding the right buyer).
The widespread extirpation of species during periods of population growth is usually due to the lack of understanding of ecology during those time periods.

Closest I could find: academic.oup.com/cid/article/63/4/468/2595100
pic related is from study

Attached: toxoplasmosis us.jpeg (1280x1157, 198.68K)

slide thread

Great find, user!
Very informative.
Thanks, and +10 internets to you, good sir.

sage

(((esoterics))) behind white genocide thread, showing the religous beliefs of the elite Jew occult = ANCHORED.

SLIDE THREADS as bad as "Should I kill wolves" = lots of retarded fucking meaningless replies about killing wolves.

Imkampfy and Robert have really done a great job killing this place as global mods.

Attached: equality jesus.jpg (589x683, 86.46K)