Contacted by a Rich Man to Research the Elite

Contacted by a Rich Man to Research the Elite

I've been hired by a Canadian near billionaire. He sold a company to Google and his share of the money amounts to hundreds of millions. He still works like 80 hour weeks for some reason. My job title is "Research Consultant" but the real purpose of my job is research into Occultism, Theosophy, and Conspiracy for him and report my findings on a weekly basis. My current assignment is the "Global Elite". The client is a non believer, he doesn't think there is any cohesion between the various groups that may be pulling the strings. I admit when I went into this project I had a pretty firm belief and agreement in the sentiment that the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and Black Nobility were the top of the pyramid and were all working together. However the more I dig the more I realize the heirs of these families are not noteworthy. Rockefellers particularly are a family of fools and when David died whatever power they had died with it. He was a failure as a Father and didn't properly guide his kin. Rothschilds are in a tough spot as well after the big 5 die and seeing how long these people live that could be 20 or 30 years and by that time the younger generation could be trained but if the big 5 died right now it's over for that family. Black Nobility the ones that have survived are an intriguing subject and not a lot of information can be found on the current generation. I personally don't believe the Queen is anyone important.

Now for my question and plea for Zig Forums, assume I have been researching these topics for 5 + years which I have. I would like to see what material you have for the more advanced investigator. The more i dig the more it seems no one group or person is in control It's a group of groups all pulling in opposite directions. I would love to be pointed in the right direction in terms of literature or forums. I don't mean to be rude but I am more learned than this board and have outgrown most of these subjects posted here however I do think there are some intelligent individuals on this site who can point me in the right direction.

Interesting Links
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
pastebin.com/QtM48q9j
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
rense.com/general95/decip.htm

Attached: 1395967115851.png (1440x1024 304.51 KB, 78.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acquisitions_by_Google
archive.fo/aoax6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the Jews, OP. Nuke Israel and round up the kikes in other countries. Problem solved.

Oh look, it's that (((CFR))) group here to waste our time on dead ends.

Look into jewish organized crime.

You want /qresearch/
Those assholes love to chase rabbits for free

Pretty interesting that we had two "ROTSCHILDS ARE PAWNS TOO" threads here lately. Really makes you think, huh?
Okay but first where's our share.

lol I'll paypal you

and I never said Rothschilds are pawns but the family is in trouble with the state of the under 60 crowd

user don't work for bugmen and don't outsource your work

sage and reported, nice try cfr

Honestly i've run into a dead end and am just running in circles. Like some fresh eyes that's all. I promise you i'm not one of them i'm black irish

Just a little analysis of OP.

This is an appeal to authority. Persuasion.

This is a very high brow version of 4chan

Then he ends with

This means

this fellow white doesn't even know what this place is

Attached: 88d05673fc06eebcfc1851a9842f4984485ae7a1b523b22c182660895cd3d5bc.jpg (2560x1328, 1.03M)

I don't see how impoverished, uninfluential nobles who lived off the papacy in the 14th century have any say in modern politics. This is literally Qlarp invented by some CIAnigger.

Congratulations you've found us.

Ask him if he knows about kabbalah.

This is low tier bait, kill yourself

black=//=irish

Pick one and only one

Attached: 77c9539f2b0c8fe8bd745cc096d017265c4be37a129f3aa1cbfb8d44ba20374f.jpg (600x900, 50.1K)

yea he does he's really into the occult shit

what? that's a colloquial term idiot

am I crazy ? you people don't know what this means? it means Irish with Black hair.

Regardless, you ignore the relevant response to your post, making me think he is correct.

So I say again, kill yourself.

ok nigger
im black irish too, pic related, up up the ra

Attached: lolol.jpg (704x704, 50.57K)

Wtf how is that a job? We do that for free. You better not slack off you lucky fucking bastard.

Have a goddamn bump

Reminds me of the plot to The Ninth Gate.

If you're so fucking learned, you wouldn't be here asking for us to do your fucking homework, bitch.

Don't follow just the money, it's very very easily to hide wealth and many of them are just logistical managers of virtual play money. Follow who owns the primary sources, artifacts, dragnets and books; owning those protects them and allows them to acquire wealth. Knowledge is power
Give me a career and we'll delve together, oh what wonderful things I could show you. I always wanted to be a Rasputin of some billionaire.

Attached: 1437438023489.jpg (506x506, 58.86K)

Póg mo thóin.

Attached: TomFeiler_IrishSpring_John[1].jpg (612x792, 400.78K)

Attached: Israeli_Flag_3.jpg (1200x673, 202.33K)

How about computer systems, CTR?

Attached: CB05268D-D123-43E4-A394-97AF6D2BF95F.gif (250x321, 27.27K)

shitty disinfo thread is shitty

oh believe me i've seen all the shitty conclusions you people have arrived at

filtered

??? you can't read

I read the images in the OP, did you not?

let me just be clear I HATE JEWS ok jesus christ is my lord and saviour

Talmudic jews are a single faction. Jewish grand conspiracy is pushed by Mossad and other organizations to justify their budgets, existence and to make them seem tougher than they actually are. All grand conspiracies are noob traps to waste an investigators' time.

You people only had one job

It's all jewish nepotism. That's it.

Checked , you man in the mirror you

Cuck
Jesus was a stinking semite too
He died shill and will never ever ever come back

>(((believe me)))
No.

Jesus was Greek and was crucified outside of Constantinople if the primary sources and accounts are correct, there has never been a signal 'hebrew' bible found and the Semites of today are likely the Canaanites(dog faced cannibal people with a throaty barking langue that never forgave blood debts). The location of Jerusalem right now is actually built on the ruins of some Turkish fort.
If newfags only knew how fake and fabricated history is, almost every event in history worth mentioning got the holocaust treatment.

Attached: cynocephaly worshiping golden bull 15th century.jpg (500x409, 130.46K)

Give us the 411 411anon.

Attached: desire to know more intensifies.gif (627x502, 940.08K)

sage

Does this officially mean kikes and furries are one and the same?

Blavatsky type theosophy and its connects to british elites like Crowley are a good start in terms of what type of practices are being used by the powers that be

I think so user
Daily reminder all desert dwellers were abrahamic semitic filth

At last I truly see.

Attached: furjuden.png (752x422, 271.13K)

are you really going to make me watch some shitty movie?

Kek has willed it

Attached: 7lrux.jpg (1750x1214, 535.28K)

History: Science or Fiction? Is a very interesting study and was a huge secret project soviet acdemics conducted over three decades, I don't agree with all it's conclusions but they amassed a lot of primary sources(thanks Germany) and very powerful methodology that Issac Newton used in his book in The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended of using the moons and astrological accounts combined with a way of detected redundant accounts of the same event.
Chronology and primary source research is a very deep rabbit hole, phantom time is quite real– the question is how much.

Yes. Look at 10% fake jew's skulls, now envision 100%. They hate the bible so much because it said to kill all Canaanites on the spot.

Attached: 100% nu-jew Cynocephali.jpg (287x391, 41.99K)

your post reminded me of this too

that's a spicy meatball

Zig Forums you're proving your degenerative antiemprical rants are unfounded, your moral, political, and social status is becoming more irrelevant, your shits fucked, and you're a tard.

Okay, my white friend. The board you're looking for is >>>/qresearch/

It's Fort Antonia.

If he was crucified outside of Constantinople that would have been time travel confirmed.

I can't speak to the veracity of fairy tales, but I can point out the crybaby wall the kikes use to focus their memery is actually a piece of Fort Antonia.

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Why do people post this? It was written by some schizo not the CIA

This. OP sucks cocks for a living.

Attached: bba4f9c6d58e03b9749211eb54625c3f9d1c82af974883269ac51da2969113e5.jpg (370x327, 26.83K)

Imo it is an anthill but they have the golden mob rule of not talking to police, and also have dirt on each other so they end up covering up everything for each other. The roots of occultism are jewish though, and it serves their general interests, but its not a strict power structure with the exact same agenda.

OP look into:

The council of foreign relations

and:

The Payseur French Royal Family in the United States

Very interested in your conclusions even if you're larping. What exactly is the goal of these elites and how they work is very interesting and relevant to our own survival. Yes of course the destruction of the european people by who appear to be in part a group of jewish gentlemen is no doubt going on but it really does seem like these elites don't really seem to know what they are doing, they make many mistakes and it does seem like they are working for many conflicting ends instead of one united goal. Of course it could be that this dispersion is an elaborate ruse in itself but i don't know.

You won't find normal "connections". You must realize that the jewish "race" os actually a cult. Now heres where it gets difficult. The jewish elites operate the whole thing with a like minded goal. They do so, however, in the most subversive way possible. Some change name, get plastic surgery, claim to be athiest, etc. They do everything they can to hide the common connection. Read the Talmud. Read Mien Kampf, Read The International Jew by Henry Ford. Then come back if you still have questions.

Beware this faggot wants to find/scrub info. Possibly even gullible people. Ever since the intel drop from the pedowood insider these bitches are going nuclear on info on the net as they have collectively shat their pants and shit the bed. Send him a dick pick so they can scrub dat meat clean.

They dont realize the carndial rule, you cant just delete shit off the internet. Once you post it, its out of your hands.

Attached: 0f9752de33838c903cecff1066f21575--vagrant-story-old-games.jpg (640x440, 60.54K)

You haven't even scraped the surface. Rothschilds are a circus act.

Attached: WSB2.jpg (1163x1600, 394.19K)

Fake and gay

Said 90% of YouTube comments in 2009 lol

Here come the shills

Attached: LFHF.png (980x761, 2.07M)

The Cohen Gadol and the Carthaginian Malqarts.

seen this already unless the full list is posted I will continue to call bullshit. Rothschilds net worth in 1850 was $6 billion. That's $1.4 Trillion in today's money. I can't even compound interest this on any calculator it's well above $100 trillion if they were smart. Not to mention the Chinese were living in huts when the Federal Reserve was created but the Rothschilds were right there when it went down

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acquisitions_by_Google

Not many Canadian companies acquired by Google, faggot. So we can either narrow it down or you're full of fucking shit. kys

This

He's Canadian the company wasn't you absolute poofter

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

What do you know about the hellfire club ? Prince charlesand pedophilia in the British royalty

Wow, seriously, kill yourself faggot. We're going to find who you are and who you work for now. Nice job insulting the very people you ask for help. It's time you learn some fucking manners.

Attached: 2b55227c2d10f59cbcd26d2eda744d71c10b45f98d7b96685731a4f814b1d82d.jpg (600x604, 49.86K)

Spotted the kike

Hey glowie. It's you guys and the FBI that are LARPing as Nazis, this has been common knowledge for many years. Also Zig Forums is a board of peace. Take your lame provocations and shove them.

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 481.68K)

Archived thread and screenshot'd OP.
archive.fo/aoax6
Think the mods will be willing to tell us if this idiotic arrogant faggot has made any other posts on the board?

So either you are lying to try and cover for your mistakes, or you just gave us another bit of information to narrow down the search. Either way, you're an idiot.
Hmmm, that's really not a common term outside of a few locations. Thanks, you're making this linguistics match way easier.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-24 13-52-15.png (1307x368, 125.46K)

Jews.

Attached: 84777b9918040b6f52614b507b2bfbb6dbd07027e4eb78c25848ae3ac0d153df.png (690x5604, 284.59K)

Hey, I might be in Germany, but can he hire me to? I know some things about the bible, like the Lost Tribes and things.

Good luck finding him or me. He doesn't even has his own wikipedia page

How about some quid pro quo? What did you find fellow white man? Who's at the top according to you?

You have never in your life been on Zig Forums before have you?

Is this the new meme going around?

Nice larp faggot
>>>/suicide/

I'll pay anyone a months salary if they find me.

If you ever worked in a corporate settings you will realize that is nearly impossible to organize a group of psychopaths to work together for a single goal, the fuckers will backstab each other…

Pissrael seems to manage.

Hahaha, look how out of touch this faggot is.
You are not important. If your employer is real, he's worth far far more. What would he pay when confronted about this situation? If he's decent, he'd fire you and replace you with whoever showed up. If he's not, he'll pay a lot more to not have his name disclosed to the kikes he's supposedly having you dig into.

The Ninth Gate was directed by good old pedo Jew Roman Polanski who sacrificed his wife and kid in a satanic sacrifice through the Charles Manson branch.

More accurately, the people who (((study))) this stuff put poison pills in all the right areas so the truth and meaning is lost, although the story remains.

Springmeier is legit, look up his work on mind control.

Life is a ponzie scheme user. Life feeds on life. The ultimate secret.

Watch this guy's videos, 80% of what he says is absolutely legit and verifiable.
Explains how the banking system works in a concise way.

I always wonder why people on this site link to lower quality shitter versions or videos? is it to get ad revenue to your own video?

here's a higher res video of the same thing without the robot voice