ARABS to NEGROES:- "GTFO" -

Algeria is Sick of Sub-Saharan 'migrant' Invaders: Deports Negoids Back South to Niger

"The Algerian government - sick and tired of being used as a staging post by millions of sub-Saharan Africans seeking to invade Europe - has started dumping tens of thousands of blacks back south back into the desert on the Niger border in an attempt to stem the flow."
Hey, THANKS, Algerians… Note that their government actually has the political will to do what's needed, unlike ours.

"According to a report in the Deutsche Welle (DW) news service, in the latest incident, nearly 600 black invaders in Algeria were dumped in the south “in the desert with hardly any food or water before being rescued” by a United Nations agency."

''a UN migration official said on Saturday that Algeria’s government has resumed expelling migrants into the Sahara Desert.

According to Loprete, blacks from 16 different countries were “abandoned” at the Algerian border with Niger.

more -→ newobserveronline.com/algeria-sick-of-sub-saharan-invaders-deports-tens-of-thousands-back-south-to-niger/
or
archive.is/3FVez

Attached: Slave L African gun.jpg (318x159, 8.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_equipment_used_by_Algerian_People's_National_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Air_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_National_Navy#Equipment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Air_Defence_Forces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your government feels that white genocide is what's needed.

< …which promptly brought them to Europe.

If they were smart, they could claim Algeria is targetting them for political reasons and request political asylum.
Of course they're not smart, so we got an ((unnamed United Nations agency))) doing it.

cray cray if true

BASED

Humanitarian bombings of the Algeria when?

Your ENEMY feels that white genocide is what's needed.
Lel…FTFY

Those mudapes can get the fuck out aswell. They are no better than niggers, they are almost worse.

I thought Algeria was the home to those mud apes?

nope. only if algeria is their country of origin, which it is not. that's like saying an panamanian can claim asylum in the US because the Mexican government deported their ass for being an illegal

…actually, nevermind. knowing our JEWdiciary, that argument is probably accepted all the time

They don't need to be smart. The kikes in the UN will tell them exactly what to say and coach them to saying it, while handing them papers to scribble random lines on to act as signatures. So where the fuck is the UN taking them?

Niggers have not really lived in North Africa in recorded history, except as slaves and mercenaries, until recent times where slavery was outlawed. It's switched hands between Aryans, Semites, and Sandniggers, repeatedly.

In other words, the owner of Algeria is truly unknown at this time?

Algeria is the only other producer of energy for Europe.
It has been a Russian Tier 1 ally since the (((international community))) forced France to abandon it. When SHTF, they were always the ones that would take Gibraltar from UK…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_equipment_used_by_Algerian_People's_National_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Air_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_National_Navy#Equipment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Air_Defence_Forces

They get their gear at the same time as Russia/Belorussia do with the same discount and often as a faster rate since Russia can't get to them easily they will have to fight alone.

They're not getting freedom'ed any time soon.

The owner of land is whoever is willing to defend it. The French technically owned it last, but failed to defend it in WWII, which then led to the collapse of most of France's overseas holdings… The french also failed to eradicate the local sandnigger population, so they're the primary owners now.

Pretty sure Algeria is the home of mud apes. If this becomes 'a thing' I wonder if Nato will bomb the living fuck out of Algeria to prevent them from stopping the human trafficking to destroy Europe? Libya had gold for NATO to pillage (since they were set to begin banking using the gold standard) I don't think Algeria has anything…cept sand and mud apes. Whoa…I guess they export some dates or something as well…little fuckers have a net export of 14 bill. mainly to the USA.

Attached: gaddafi killing ritual.jpg (1020x675 32.64 KB, 68.68K)

Disneyland!

Think whites will ever learn this lesson?

Ever since the Italian rapeuge boat standoff,
human traffickers have been reluctant to send another ship. So the rapeuges are just waiting and wasting resourcing in Algeria.

did the sandniggers did something to deserve their fates?

rip Gaddafi

It is the same way in Morrocco as well.

But user, our enemy runs our government.

Do you seriously need to ask that?

definitely RIP…he was given the human sacrifice ritual death of a slaughtered king…but I am sure that was no comfort for him, surrounded as he was by shitfucker rothschild kike mercenary murderers

Attached: masonic king killing ritual2.jpg (718x420, 156.42K)

They should use ovens, they are more effective.

Attached: 1523756049759.jpg (369x387, 35.47K)

But Africa *did* win the World Cup.

Attached: daily_show_-_french_election_screenshot.png.jpg (644x360, 32.87K)

It's really funny how Algeria loses its mind because it wants to be the first african country to colonize Afrance, since most legal immigrants are from there.

damn shame

Honestly we should have just let Darfur happen.
Niggers being wiped out is always a good thing.

Attached: dacaea8031be5c12a62a291f39a62ec01403a901_hq.jpg (512x500, 39.79K)

Cremation actually takes a massive amount of energy. Bullets and graves are cheaper. The Soviets even skipped the bullets and just dumped people alive into mass graves.

The kikes want to be buried. They are terrified of being burnt by fire, as that's what their old masters would do on occasion.

Nah that's not it…it is part of their Babylonian religion. They don't get to reincarnate if they are burned. They want to reincarnate here because they can abuse and destroy the Earth. The thought that they have to GO BACK to Kur (the realm that they are from) terrifies them beyond reason. We should send them back (or at least torture them with the prospect of sending them back NO MATTER THE EXPENSE; technically without them ROBBING US 24/7/365 we will have shitloads of money). I mean technically we could drop a single nuke on the bodies and this would also accomplish the same thing (so again, less expensive).

2 He led me all around among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, and indeed they were very dry. 3 Then He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” “O Lord GOD,” I replied, “only You know.” 4 And He said to me, “Prophesy concerning these bones and tell them: ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 This is what the Lord GOD says to these bones: I will cause breath to enter you, and you will live. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh grow upon you and cover you with skin. I will put breath within you so that you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’” 7 So I prophesied as I had been commanded. And as I prophesied, there was suddenly a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.

…anyway, you get the point. Only when they are buried can they reincarnate here which is why they INSIST on being buried. The reason they are scared to be burnt in holocaust is because they don't have eternal life because they don't have LIVING souls like we do, so once they are dead (and burnt) they can never live again, which should be the goal, amirite? I am right!

Attached: cremating jews bodies.jpg (1000x667, 536.39K)

The French gave everything they had just to survive in WWI against the Kaiser.

Everything afterwards was a fucking failure.

Whether orchestrates stupidity by a malevolentv puppet or not, France was a fucking failure. Algiers wasnt even a colony, it was fully French with all the rights given to Algerians as given to Parisians.

And they pissed away their efforts in fucking Indochina.

Nice

So this is the inspiration for the kikes buying up artificial wombs and collecting dna? Do they intend to grow themselves an army?

the sahara is nature's oven user

Attached: IMG_20170929_080729.jpg (1024x853, 100.99K)

This.
/thread

(check'd)
Though that Pepe… why the scar? Odin didn't lose his eye in battle. Also the cloak should be blue.

>united nations (((agency)))

Why didn't they directly name them?

Yes, everything they write has to be looked at on many different levels and in as many different directions. After all, they figure it is 'your fault' if you don't understand when they warn you plainly. They teach you dialectic thinking and then blame you when you don't think beyond this. It is a pretty cruel game. But at this point WE ARE THE ONLY ONES FOLLOWING THE RULES THAT THEY LAID DOWN FOR US…sooooooooo…refusal to evaluate the game and understand that we need to adapt leads to a natural extinction event. Most animals will not willingly expose their offspring to predatory parasites like we allow and condone (and we do ALLOW THIS) so they evolve at a more leisurely pace. We don't have this luxury right now. Drastic measures must be taken.

I think I see what you're saying… Something along the lines of GTK - RWN
Amirite?

Attached: holoca Papa Johns.jpg (1038x539, 102.58K)

Just restrain them with zip ties, bury them alive in a mass grave and plant either a garden, fruit trees, or fast growing plants like bamboo on top of it.

Let's put it this way…SOMETHING has to be done and I mean I have waited almost my whole adult life for our government to deal with the issue and they never do…but that is because they are part of the construct. I would like to understand what the real issue was…but I won't chose 'understanding' (the leisurely path of normal evolution) over the life of my own flesh and blood. In this situation we have ALL the power…not as individuals but as a mass of humanity; we are 200 million strong and armed…there is no army on earth that could even come CLOSE to rivalling us…even when they were all fused into one globalist military force. But we have to keep our eyes on the prize, the ones who are threatening us with violence and harm…those are the real enemy…with nothing to protect the 'armies' will fade away.

Attached: trotsky quote white niggers.jpeg (1452x1448, 557.01K)

They (Vandals, Phoenicians, Romans) were only the ruling class though, they were never in higher numbers than the local berber population.

Probably the truth. Algeria is only acting because Italy acted.

for shame

Good for them. I respect their balls they won't kowtow to the invaders like our cucks.

Oh and unrelated semi related story, visited North Africa and there were open slave markets. When I walked by to get a closer look a slave master came up asking me if I wanted this nigger and that he could give me a good deal on him. Started making literally in your face gestures holding up his fingers how many euros I could pay for him. Eventually I went what the hell and we settled on 300 or so euros he put the collar around him and told me to "wait here here ok here" and then he took this red hot knife and castrated him right there in front of me the nigger was screaming and all the other sandniggers around that part of the market were laughing and chanting. After some clean up he gave me the chains and promised me if anything goes wrong with him or I thought he was "no good" I could return him by sunset. All I did was have the nigger follow me around most of the day while I looked for gifts for my wife and friends and after I'm done thought I would just release and set him free somewhere but the somewhat nice locals would have to deal with some rogue nigger and so I decided to return him to the slavemaster at the market. When I did he gave me back my money and was really nice about the whole thing. He told me "yes I know slaves these days are no good no good he is useless I understand but i sell him to you good price come back next week i can get better one ok ok?" I said sure even though I wasn't going to and then he took the nigger in the back the market and shot him in the head with a Kalashnikov. Everyone in the market cheered for some reason but I thought "well one less nigger in the world, whatever. Time to go home". It was a interesting experience to embrace the diversity and cultures of the world for me.

I might hate muzzies but damn if I don't respect their balls. The leftists cannot do shit against them, they enslaved and killed more niggers than everyone else put together and if a leftshit even dares to speak up the muzzies will murderise that lefty faggot and leftists fear and give in violent shitskins more than anything. I love them for that alone, but still I think they do not belong in Europe but I wish Europeans had more of their balls to cut off the balls of the niggers like muzzies. Interesting experience.

Muslims said out.

They really have no clue, Holt shits that’s hillarious.

sounds like a made up story. why were you in North Africa?

Glad that Stalin had the sense to kill Trotsky

If the EU wasn't cucked and or wants to destroy itself, they would pay for a wall to be built there.

Sure the US threatened nuclear strikes on France and UK when they invaded Egypt (which is what prompted their nuclear programs) which was the only way to stop them arming the Algerians and then constantly backed the FLN, same as they had constantly backed the commies in Indochina (which became the vietminh) and literally ordered to let all the Europeans soldiers and civilian die at the hand of the Japanese despite the SOE and US general in China insistence to do the opposite (LeMay in particular, which went against orders and airdropped medical supplies to the french troops trying to get to the Chinese border), but that's all the french fault.

The french largely had managed to quell the insurrection in Algeria, they were literally forced to "de-colonize" (IE to let millions of Europeans settlers that had been born there for generation flee or get slaughtered) via the same pressure that were applied to South-Africa and Rhodesia much later.

Because if France had energy independence they could have independent policy.
Something both the USSR and the US were 100% against. The US would rather have the commies taking over yet another country than having an European power not 100% relying on them.

But, we like it here in the West, user. Look, I am almost already there! Release the bleach for me.

Attached: uWTiWoy.jpg (1903x1269, 139.09K)

Yes, they were guilty of being niggers.

Attached: 4c3e8c75fc94abcff3300ae7732bec22e085d126e7a6d33a5a958bdfdbc8fc4b.png (596x940, 415.17K)

You stupid motherfucker, he was from Lybia not Algeria. I hope you fucking die of stupidity and AIDs.

They don't even need to try to get to Europe these days. They literally go out and bring them there.