The French Revolution and Modern Revolutionaires

I was about to post this on halfchan, but then I realized it might be too in depth for them.

So there are way too many parallels between the French Revolution and the Russian revolution to ignore, plus all the Orwellian shit like the Committee of Public Safety being responsible for the terror.

Also you have a moderate faction slain by the radical faction in both historical periods. Both the Bolsheviks and the Montangnards slaughtered the Mensheviks and Girondins respectively. Both instituted a terror, murdered Christians and spun elaborate lies about the Christian religion. Both had master propagandists who died brutally in the form of Jean-Paul Marat and Leon Trotsky, and both periods of terror were overseen by "incorruptible" tyrants Maximilien de Robespierre and Vladimir V. Lenin.

But arguably these men considered themselves rationalists, following in the footsteps, and living out the dreams of men like Voltaire, Rousseau, Hegel and Karl Marx. Why the hell is the modern left so irrational? Debating the limits of rationality used to be the refuge of counter-revolutionary men like le Comte de Maistre. What makes people revolutionaries if from such a rationalistic pedigree, modern radicals are totally irrational and completely reject anything beyond "lived experience?" Is bloodlust the motivator and rationality anterior?

How depraved are people? Could it be that they really hate so genuinely, and in such vast numbers?

Attached: French&BritishLiberty.jpg (1024x744, 169.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=508998
peerage.org/genealogy/1952_Archibald_Ramsay_The_Nameless_War.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just remember: what goes around comes around.

Attached: Robespierre_crop.jpg (330x441, 33.33K)

Read the protocols of the learned elders of zion.
Then read mein kampf (ford edition).

They orchestrated the French revolution and called it (((Great))).
This is basic knowledge to people and why we tell you newfags to lurk!

Well, the protocols are a forgery, but I will read mein kampf if you think Hitler has some insight on the French revolution. I've read Evola and de Maistre, not yet Hitler, or Metternich

They are and were political satanism revolutions.

sure is nu/pol/ here

Attached: 1508877528001.png (889x696, 35.91K)

gay

First a forgery mrans it's based on a real book. Second you're so weak it's pathetic.

stop bumping the slide thread

Well, if I'm going to produce a scholarly work on the subject of revolution, I'm not going to fucking cite the Protocols so forget it.

t. Brainlet

The French revolution was truly the jews first big win through means of revolt. It was anti-nationalist proto-comunism.

France needs the kingdom restored. Death to the (((republic))).

Can you name one of Lumières that was a jew?

like pottery, drop some info in one thread and three more pop up demanding more
sage and report for cfr faggorty

Leftists literally have brain damage. All of these are similar because they have all been groups of brain damaged leftists (I mean leftists as a psychological type).

Read Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison. the guy was a naturalist and lived during those heady times. the guy has tonnes of info on freemasonry and the political pushes of the late 18th century.

You're starting from the humanist axiom that people, on a whole, are naturally good when it's actually dualistic: there are saints and there are devils. As to the revolutionaries' profession for rationality, it was just that, for rationality does not move men; it paralyzes them.

Read E. Michael Jone's Libido Dominandi, or listen to the audiobook (with commentary by Alex Linder). A good follow-up is The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit by the same author.
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=508998

Basically they're similar because they're using the same methods. Secret societies form revolutionary movements, recruit elites and gain blackmail material on them via exploiting lust, and use their puppets to astroturf a rebellion or to run a puppet organization.

I've read a lot about the French Revolution. Nobody has better insight into it than Captain Archibald Maule Ramsay MP who was removed from his seat in Parliament for 5 years without trial or habeas corpus for the duration of WWII.

peerage.org/genealogy/1952_Archibald_Ramsay_The_Nameless_War.pdf

Attached: 3247135-1024x1024.jpg (796x1024, 238.99K)

You can appear to rational, while still being a slave to idealism. Essentially revolutions are born of Idealism mixed in with a desire for power, to enact those ideas.

Be careful user, we are told time and time again that violence is bad mmkay, but we let the state use it all the time. It's only bad when the people use it. Bloodlust suggests that these men desired nothing more than blood on their hands, if that were so, why not prey on the weak and vulnerable. Beggars, whores and drunks? Why target men of influence if not for power?

Your analysis is tainted by Jewish thought, concerned more with the emotions behind the acts rather then the practical aspects of these acts. Think of interests and not emotions.

All very true, but my question was more along the lines of "why have people followed the revolution even to this day when the revolution today is totally different from the revolution in 1793?"

I suppose it is nothing but desire for power or even to keep power in the case of men like Soros.

I'm a Christian, so the idea that Robespierre or Soros can be metaphysically evil isn't alien to me. Hate is a word I'm using pretty liberally I guess, since to me, hate doesn't just mean an emotion but the acceptance of a fundamentally Satanic doctrine, but I suppose that's just the other side of the coin of desiring and exercising illegitimate power. So maybe the answer to my question is circular with hate and power being like asking which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The French Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

wew lad. Saw another shitty low-effort OP that may be a (((slide))) so I just had to rescue something from the pages 21+ that looks like the Jews don't like it.

Some good book suggestions in this thread. Like this one.

Reminder that the only saving grace of the French Revolution was Napoleon, which funnily enough is additive proof that republics will fail into becoming monarchies or democracies, with only the former actually being of value
Reminder that Louis XVI did nothing wrong in terms of bringing the revolution on himself. He was a mediocre ruler placed in a shit scenario where even the greatest of kings would have struggled to survive

Attached: louis xvi.jpg (736x1056 71.79 KB, 283.49K)