Turkish police arrested five smugglers, who had in their possession rare artifacts...

Turkish police arrested five smugglers, who had in their possession rare artifacts. They found two 2000 (not confirmed) year old torahs, with rubins, smaragds and gold foil casings.

I know there are pollacks who can read heeb runes. We might have a smoking gun, a proof of satanism and judaism being historically the same thing.

Original source.
archive.is/QkpcL

We can see images like goat pentagram, cube, minorah in the pages of torah.

We also might have proof of blood libel.

Attached: ezgif-4-cda5ed7f92.jpg (635x423 64.52 KB, 357.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/goat-in-inverted-pentagram-found-in-ancient-gold-plated-torah.3779/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need someone to translate these images.

Btw this is shitty website. Doest allow .webp uploads. I'm with selfie and cant crop pixs. I had to use a shitty web convertor. So thats why pixs are bad quality.

Attached: 1532459032497m.jpg (635x476 126.3 KB, 98.5K)

Attached: ,yjNSRtTJqkeT15t_E2po1Q.jpg (960x720 142.66 KB, 122.87K)

Well, there goes the theory that Judaism is a 16th century construct.

Uhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: torah.png (443x423, 43.17K)

Under Rome there are 2000 yo jewish tombs that are full of jewish paintings.

Attached: 3-The-menorah-chamber-Rossella-Tercatin1-1024x640.jpg (800x600 89.92 KB, 97.38K)

Attached: 1532457419027.jpg (626x512, 74.52K)

This is it.
This is the smoking gun.
The undeniable, two thousand year old proof.
Zig Forums is always right.

Attached: 614fed3eaca0286f63d8fcd9bac825958a4a2e65877a95012c9b82766071cc25.gif (300x168, 1.55M)

The date is still open. I heard that number from another chan.

Heil'd

The Elite Jews like the Rothschilds, Bronfmans etc are actually Neanderthals. They come from bloodlines that survived the flood. They have completely different DNA than us. That's why they can't create.

Attached: Barnes_2010-05-06_p.6_Three_generations_Bronfmans.jpg (1374x5710 672.25 KB, 2.68M)

Whew ladies, what more proof do you need?

Someone should translate the bottom pages of the first pic. At least then the context of the pentagram/goat can be understood. It would only be seen as bad if it can be shown that it isn't just describing the Adversary.

I'm seriously doubting the supposed age but the scroll is of hide so should be relatively old, need translation on these images, were are the kikes when you actually need them?

There's a spiritual war going on between Saturn and Jupiter. Cronus and Zeus. The Gods vs The Titans.

Attached: 009826279c3f612fbfbc540a6ffc8b1a (1)

Nice timestamp user.
Proves what ? That jews worship the god with many names ? (Molech)
I thoughts this was common knowledge, but depending on what the text says I'd say wespread this further.
No wonder jews hate Christos.

What concerns me more is the age of the box, the six-pointed star isn't jewish.
Screenshot related from :
http:/w w w .yahweh.house/star-of-david-deception/
I think it was used by Solomon to control certain demons

Attached: IMG_20180724_224954.png (1080x2160, 680.91K)

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/goat-in-inverted-pentagram-found-in-ancient-gold-plated-torah.3779/

Dubs confirm for wtf? Is that their demiurge?

Source of the first image?

(check'd)
The box definitely does not look 2000 years old. This looks Byzantine era, by the clothing and the crowns.

neither does the leather scroll…..

To all the anons confused about;

Is due to the ACTUAL meaning of Jew. Which is "of Jerusalem", which is not a (((jewish))) city.
This is what the "say they are Jews (of jerusalem) but are not" comes from.
(((jews))) are NOT of Jerusalem. (((jews))) ARE NOT Jews.

אלהים can be a third person masculine plural noun, but it can also be singular depending on the words associated with it. Context is key. It also makes more sense when you read the New Testament and see that God is his own son and his own spirit, and together they are the Godhead

Attached: godhead.jpg (1232x928, 100.57K)

sorry for the seeming overabundant use of ((())). I needed to make a distinction between who Zig Forums hates, and people of Jerusalem as they are very different.
polite sage for explanation post

The elite jews are the Nephilim

Elohim are aliens. Well they look like humans, but you know what I mean. They created us by splicing their DNA with homo erectus. That's why Jews can't create. They have different DNA.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 6.19.46 PM.png (952x998 973.19 KB, 1.02M)

They're Satanists/luciferians whatever you'd like to call them. We've known this all along. These artifacts are just more evidence.

Lucifer is different from Satan. Saturn is Satan. Lucifer is Jupiter.

ughhhhhhhhhh
(((neanderkike))) is easily disproven with a simple DNA test.

sure thing.

Attached: Larry Silverstein.jpg (470x500 161.92 KB, 51.86K)

666?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 2.09.55 PM.png (238x92, 53.92K)

Name doesn't matter so much to me. At the end of the day (((they))) serve pure evil.

Oh (((you)))
Filtered.

It does matter because Lucifer is not Saturn and if you say there's no difference it's because you're a shill.

With all due respect, a jew is a jew is a jew, and I don't give two shits if one "jew" is from jerusalem and a "jew" not from jerusalem Ill rope both.
The semites wormed themselves into europe and to this day are poisoning our homelands. Fuck this jew/not a jew bullshit. Why should I care if jerusalem or not? they dont give two shits about me or whether it's spain, england, germany or france, or america for that matter.

Tthey're not jews because they're not of jerusalem, what asinine christcuck bullshit, what's next the jerusalem jews are good?

Clearly Monster energy drink. We're looking at ancient boomer memes.

Lucifer could be all sorts of things. I've read it's related to Venus as well. Where are you getting it's related to Jupiter?

The 2,000yr date is likely correct.
JOSEPHUS PLAGIARIZED SUMERIAN AND PERSIAN STORIES
And placed his "tribe" at the center as the eternal victim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus
He lived in the first century and is the sole source of all pre-first century jews.
Protip:
There were none.

I already posted the image I made with the explanation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 1.26.19 PM.png (1595x2068 3.8 MB, 2.5M)

Looks like 444-10-50

Attached: heeb #.gif (248x278, 4.17K)

I can't tell who's more retarded, you or him.

666 is anti Roman propaganda. It was made up to label Nero as "the beast" since his name equates to 666. It means nothing, just like all jew numbers such as dubs.

Attached: Capture _2018-07-24-16-15-08.png (266x236, 107.17K)

then how come all that sacred geometry stuff equates to 666

You're a dumbass. The word has been coopted.
Jew: of Jerusalem
IS NOT A KIKE
IS NOT PART OF A SATANIC CULT
IS NOT IN ANY WAY RELIGIOUS JEW

That's how I know (((you're))) a fucking kike shill. Kikes are not semites as a rule. They may have bred into being of semite, but they are not semites. Just like (((jews))) are not of Jerusalem.

(((you))) knew that though.

I hate to say it, but that looks more like the Hebrew letter Resh than a Vav

Attached: hebrew handwriting.jpg (380x349 121.47 KB, 103.29K)

Checked and based.

Fair enough. I don't know enough about any of this shit to make an argument otherwise. Lucifer/Morning Star/Venus, that's the relation I always had in my head.

I don't see the 10, and I don't see how adding 10 would make sense if you already have the option of 60.

Also, this is the most retarded numbering system ever

aww shit, I know what that means

wew

EXTREMELY
spicy thread

Attached: Bongis.jpg (363x418, 138.56K)

Remember that the Jews are deceivers. If they worship Saturn then why would they make a TV show about Lucifer without referencing Saturn at all? Because they want to spread as much disinfo as possible. That's why there's so many occult signs and symbols as well and they're all mixed up. To confuse people. There's only 1 thing and it transcends all religions. Truth.

Attached: 12---Zodiac---Universal.jpg (1152x1844, 1.71M)

Sorry it's 444-50-10
the 10 is the little apostrophe after the 50(j)

Semite means to be descendant of some mudshit hero.

NORDIC PEOPLE HAVE HIGHEST NEANDERTHOL DNA
This makes them jews ? I think not.

Wait, General Grievous was a Jew?

Attached: iur.jpg (1024x1148, 156.7K)

Kek. I love when neurotic Jews try and convince people that Neanderthals have high IQs. You people are degenerates.

And are jews in europe descendants of europeans or what? obviously not

Definition of Semitic
1 : of, relating to, or constituting a subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic language family that includes Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Amharic
2 : of, relating to, or characteristic of the Semites
3 : jewish

Definition of Semite
1 a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b : a descendant of these peoples
2 : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

I still don't give a shit if a jew is from jerusalem or not, are we going to stop ending jews if they start screaming "no goy im from jerusalem! you can't kill me, im the real deal!"?

Feck off mate.

Or is it 10-50-444 because Hebrew is assbackwards like other middle eastern languages?

There is no Hebrew alphabet, it Phonetian. The Hebrews used Sanskrit, and aren’t around anymore. The Jews don’t use Hebrew, because the language doesn’t exist anymore.

In the 1800’s the Rabbinical order recreated it and started melding Yiddish with the known Phonetian alphabet at the time.

Lucifer impregnates women, and keeps the demons on a leash. Read the lore, he’s an Archangel.

Don't reply to the kike that replied to you ID:[ebd67f] just filter.

You do not deserve this dignity.
No one mentioned iq you nigger moving the goalpost.

Too late thanks though.

BTW I recall watching a video years ago that claims ancient Hebrew can't be read by people who know contemporary Hebrew. Can anyone confirm?

Uses modern dictionary to define Semite, doesn’t do actual research. Doesn’t spend the time to see who is on the board of creating the dictionary.

Can’t explain why he’s still a brainlet.

Don't let these neanderkike apologists derail the thread.

Attached: 1518042447001.png (1159x1328, 174K)

This is 100% true, because the languages are completely different.
Have a cookie.

Do not fall for this.

You're absolutely right, merriam webster is jewish, let's use your approved source instead. And what is your source for the definition of semite and semites?

Hebrew isn't even a jew language, they stole it. It is a version of Aramaic, iirc.

The more I hear/read about jews the more and more I realize jews don't actually have their own anything.
They are literally slimy fucking rats that are parasites on others.

>(((neanderkike)))
Filtered

There is a list of things jews steal floating around. The dill pickled cucumber comes to mind. It is Polish (Germanic/Slavic).

Their entire cuisine is stolen mostly from Poland.

How about where the word originated you fag: the Old Testament. Semites are descendants of Shem and refers to anyone to which that applies. Sort of like the Benjamites are descended from Benjamin, Judahites, etc. Where do you think the word Israelite came from? There was just some patch of desert called Israel and some kikes moved in and called it home?

>Zig Forums learning to (((count)))

No they're not you idiot

It's Robert Sepher, 'published'plagiarized jewish 'scholar' who runs the jewtube channel bodhi mantra.
All times you see these infographics spammed when jews and ancient history gets mentioned, you know who to thank.
He is also behind the esoteric hitlerism threads.
Just another jewish pied piper leading retarded zoomers and boomers into a walled garden.

wew

If we just mercilessly slaughter all the kikes, we can sort this bullshit out later.

Instead of devolving into neanderthal vs. cro-magnon b.s., how about one of you half-jews does a favor and attempts to translate the above scripts? Of course, it's old writing so it may not be possible for someone who hasn't studied old scripts to decipher.

When did I say your source was Jewish you schizophrenic fuck? The word Semite has an etymological root, it comes from the name Shem. If you're going to argue that word roots and origins just don't apply anymore because it hurts your feelings, you're going to get filtered. I don't think you've written a single quality post in this thread, just incoherent nonsense.

Unless there is more than what is shown in the article then those are not full Torahs.

No you gigantic faggot, I am going to argue that a jew is a jew is a jew, and they all get the rope, whether from jerusalem or descended from anyone claiming to be a jew from anywhere in the world and that includes jew too.

/thread

You mean rapebabies that survived the WILD HUNT.

Try

Like fuck it's a jewish symbol. The oldest found are ancient magic symbols from India (aryans).

No it isn't a Torah scroll, there have been quite a few similar stolen, gold leaf on gazelle hide, and they date to around 700 years old.

Satanism does not equal luciferianism you ignorant fool. Lucifer was the Cathar name for Apollo. The (((catholics))) branded Lucifer as "Satan" so they could make an excuse to wage war against their competition that did not follow the rules of the kikes.

Every propaganda effort ever made, says otherwise.

Just because you use redtext, doesn't mean we will ever believe kike propaganda.

Good point.
BACK ON TOPIC
What the fuck are we actually looking at?

So whats the difference between Saturn and Jupiter? Different factions? Different gods? Are they at war? Both represent the same thing?

You are replying to the blackpilled schizo "asses and echoes". Report all "Sepher posters" as the shill that they are.

There is no single dictionary you can trust. It’s a discipline called etymology. You need to spend time doing research or find someone that already has.

Always remember that because a people speak a language, they are not automatically one of those people. If you learned proper English and went to England you still wouldn’t be English. You’re still an outsider. If you learned Japanese, and moved to Japan, you’re still an outsider.

You’re on here, so I can only assume you’re someone of intelligence or a member of some organization. That you’re here doesn’t make you one of us. It does however mean you’re here and have access.

It doesn’t give you rights though.

did they ever even try to hide it?

Yogurt isn't from kikes
Bagels aren't from kikes
Pita isn't from kikes

The foodstuffs are the minor things. The entire (((trademark))), (((copyright))), (((patent))) industry is full of kike thievery.
Some person will theorize and pioneer X invention/technology, show proof of concept, then get subsidized by some giant multinational. Though that funding comes with a stipulation that the invention is no longer the inventor's creation, it's (((theirs))).

Satan is ALL things worshipped that is not Jesus Christ

Saturn(Roman) = Cronos(Greek)
Jupiter(Roman) = Zeus(Greek)

Same pantheon, different names. Zeus and the other gods banded together to banish him to tartatus.

Attached: 228877fe54a27f0d77daefd184963d3b.jpg (1764x1800, 602.54K)

Another scroll liberated by the sandniggers, reminds me of when some Libyans wanted me to help ship and sell all the artifacts they'd managed to accumulate which included a fully carved Roman sarcophagus…

Attached: Lord-Jesus-returned-1.jpg (375x500, 50.02K)