Race Biome Theory

best meme idea:

race biome theory

by highlighting the developmental and genetic characteristics of Africans and Asians as
being adapted to specific climates and conditions that their "bodies work most efficiently",
we can subtly redpill even the most diehard liberals by teaching them race realist facts, disguised
as something that sounds like their own research.

Demand that Africans have Africa-esque biomes and push messages and passive comments on black
twitter saying things like "i always turn the heat up" or commenting about humidity.
Demand that each individual person have access to very precise air conditioning facilities
on the basis of race in the workplace, call the appalling lack of afrocentric work biomes
racist because everyone just assumes that black people can subsist in an atmosphere that
assumes their whiteness and caters to whites.

If this idea picks up, anyone liberal who passes on this meme will be faced with the obvious
parallel that foreigners being in the united states is an unnatural state of being, which
will contribute to convincing them otherwise.

Attached: rocketpyramids.jpg (570x321, 42.8K)

First day on an imageboard, huh?

Not even remotely a reply.

Well, if I've upset a shill, I must be doing something right.

Attached: fae3cf76b69eabefd4e9c981724ab2dc027a283b2c1f21d20ef2d194bf3d945d.png (1814x2058, 345.28K)

preposterously worded but i dig it

Sorry, my grammar is kind of messy.

sage

You have won. I'll kill myself right now.

Attached: th.jpeg (257x300, 13.86K)

sage

sage

kys

sage

sage
sage

Attached: stop-comparing-gay-people-with-black-people-having-melanin-isagift-14725055.png (500x522 72.12 KB, 147.82K)

Africans are better at long-distance running because they still do it. Europeans and Asians have evolved beyond that with creativity. Blue hooded eyes are a defense against the bright sun. Pale skin allows uv to convert cholesterol into vitamin d more easily because less sun in the north.

Interesting idea, user.
It will be better to teach them about their ancestral heritage and cultural identity as Afrikans. Then many will choose to go back or at least be Afrikan instead of the psuedo-europeans they are today.
HIP HOP IS CELTIC CULTURE
BASKETBALL IS CELTIC CULTURE
FRIED CHICKEN IS CELTIC CULTURE
Afrikans think these are their culture; they are wrong.

Go to "black" imageboards and start there. I have had great success converting the "illuminati" that runs music to "jews". Very few "black" jews on the internet it seems.

oh sick, did not realize i got trips
THANKS CHECKBOT

Why tho ?
Stob beleding thingz mom !

Firstly, checking those wicked trips.
Secondly,
THIS.
Niggers, if they have access to a thermostat, will ALWAYS set it at 80+.
Middle of winter? That fucker's set for 90.
Middle of summer, 90 outside?

Sagging 'culture' originated in prison, amongst niggers, as a way to let other niggers know this nigger was taking deliveries in the rear.

No.
Rock was derived from Celtic culture.
Hip hop was derived from rock.
Just as every other nigger music form was derived from white music, and then improved by whites.
In other words,

Check'd.

Your idea is good and could actually work, we could push some erectus shit after that. Black militancy, specially women, would take the bait easily and would become an even worse annoyance to normies.

The problem here is you should have, before starting your thread, had some nigging material created so other anons would follow your lead. Now we need to wait for some proactive Zig Forumsllacks to implement your idea (and it may never happen).

I don't even have a Twitter account, so I don't think I will be participating.

Take my advice and take yourself the lead. Have 8/pol/ as the place to gather the best ideas and later use halfchan as a vector to get into the other Twitter accounts and to seed the idea into leftist Facebook groups.

Fuck, the shills are coming out the damn wood work.

It's a good idea guys. Yes the presentation was shit, but it's still a good idea.

niggers truly are this retarded…wow…

Checked.
Great idea, shills confirm.

It's an alright idea but hardly novel. What are you, some sort of a dunce?

other anons have a point though it's effective because it is true… I disliked the OP but meh

great opener, what did you expect?

The only really good thing to do is to mention the constant moist heat in equatorial Africa. This is contrasted with North Africa's drier heat and Ethiopian cooler temps in the higher altitudes, not to mention South African bushman which are totally different from the nigger Bantus that the US is cursed with.

This wet heat means that the body can't have the brain operate at full tilt pretty much ever or it will overheat. Harder to dissipate heat when humid.

Jewboy Jared Diamond did not talk about this…

But thats already real life.
I had some nig nogs as room mates before and they always cranked the heat up from about 70F to over 80F and still wore cold winter clothes in the "cool room temperature".

Fried chicken is celtic culture? Fucking TORpedos man, not even surprised. What do they teach you in Tel Aviv trick question, no learning takes place in israel.

Asians evolved from Africans, the A and B Haplogroups.

Good thread

Israel is learning plenty and studying. There is a drive there to subvert, much like yourself. You come here to spout the LEL PEDOTOR meme to shit this place up even more. This place is full cuckchan now and this thread is proof. Kampfy's departure was all staged to increase PPM because of users leaving.

I find it amusing that universities teach there is no biological basis for race, then turn around and talk about how genetics has led us to discover a new race of hominid that interbred with Asiatics and is only identified from genetic markers. Even if you do not believe one race is superior to another, modern genetics has shown that whites are interbred with Neanderthals, blacks are 'pure Homo' and Asians interbred with a race that has no archaeological record at this time. I just saw a new study talking about how Native Americans are a cross between Caucasians and southeast Asians who interbred before they crossed the land bridge.

All of this research is National Geographic level mainstream, yet we are still told there is no biological difference between races. In fact, distinct genetic lines do exist, to the point where races are as different as dogs and wolves.

P.A.N.

joos would have us believe these are the same species. even niggers hate niggers, why else would they prefer white women?

Attached: OSkWlzN.jpg (464x470 26.91 KB, 369.74K)

I'm with you on that OP. I'll factor this in to my stuff.

Very good point. The aliens that I deal with would also have me believe that, they don't like my racism, they want me to submit to a flippant non-difference between the races, when they know there is.

On a purely communicatory level, all races can communicate, they can eat similar foods, but their behavioral differences are as apparent as their skin and face template repetitions, as different in their preferences of non-culturally programmed aesthetics. The aliens have had over a million years to study genetics, specifically our genetics, and they goddamn know, genetics is everything, it makes or breaks a species. Its the determining factor to long-term everything about the biological survival of any species.

And its as if the aliens have managed to delusionally convince themselves that all the alien races they deal with are exactly the same. Heh. Yeah right. Their monologue with me is childish, instead of acknowledging there are differences and that stereotypes are shorthand truisms that are amusing and realistic, and necessary to explore because we have a political survival in society, then it shouldnt be a problem, however, theyve given themselves the authority of judgement and brain programming to perpetrate a body-wasting attack on my physical brain filled with propaganda that merely upholds the old psychology of the overculture, when I've always known that all of this is simply a phenomenon for the time and its economic mode.

What theyre really after is race mixing, nevermind the actual scientific fact that all the ethnicities were designed to be as they are, from a root stock of human-looking aliens that have lived underground for a very long time. I don't agree with race mixing nor procreation, I don't believe that to be necessary for my incarnation at this time.