Hanx Pedophilia

GOOGLE "HANX". TOP RESULT.

So you know how Tom Hanks signs every social media post with "Hanx"? Well, I Googled it. This is the first result. Condoms. "Cult handbags." Squares.

This is fucking creepy.
HANX = HANDKERCHIEF

As in…

Possible pedo symbol on the HANX Instagram. Kinda borderline, IMO.
as far as i can tell, Tom Hanks is not related to this company.

Both are creepy, kek, and this company is suspect.

The company was founded by gynecologist Sarah Welsh and investment banker Farah Kabir. The pair saw the increase in STIs, and, paired with the "common embarrassment surrounding condom purchase," thought it was time to develop a condom brand that could become a "cult handbag item."

businessinsider.com/uk-company-hanx-selling-vegan-condoms-that-women-will-be-proud-to-purchase-2017-8
PASTA ALERT

Attached: hanx 4.jpg (1869x906 108.09 KB, 153.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bUDCdhHeZgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me translate:

Tom Hanks posts a lot pictures on social media of lost shoes and gloves. He signs these posts as "Hanx."

user speculates that "Hanx" might be code for "handkerchief." Like a sick trophy of some sort.

Googling "Hanx" led to a condom company with pizza, pasta, and pedo garbage in their Instagram.

Attached: hanx-pedo.jpg (708x858 155 KB, 376.76K)

Attached: hanx-pizza-4.jpg (1167x738 188.87 KB, 136.63K)

Very odd set of pictures and words here. Will bump

If nothing else, Zig Forums should at least dig on the creepy Tom Hanks serial killer-like social media posts. user speculates that they are trophies.

Umm wtf. What kind of world do we live in. I want to say all of this is because we want to find this. But when do all these strange coincidences end

Found the snctm tie in.

Attached: 5FE0E7BE-AFB9-4872-A14C-8A372946BAD5.jpeg (750x1241, 464.67K)

Then why did you make a thread bringing the two up and post images of both?

Attached: 1a14ed82becdf8d6a0df5ef5be57ab81ae776945cd6db323e79b1e7a2fa24910.jpg (750x745, 64.52K)

Repent

/THREAD

kys kike

wut? They are made from Latex, that is by definiton vegan….
Who is buying that shite?
And what is with the polaroid filter "campaign" that only reaches 10s of people?
Farah, Sarah oh jews that want to ride the "women startup" wave.

A QRD OF JAMES GUNN EVENT!!!!

Time line that has occurred between 7/19-7/22

The tweets all seem to revolve around this inside joke of fucking, rapeing, murdering, eating, and other degenerate satanic acts

He posted his tax return gross income of 327 million for last year…

He was demanding you talk to Admin…
Then

Many refugees in FullFeg

This video is a must!!!
youtu.be/bUDCdhHeZgo

Hollywood is the Royalty of America…
And commit just as much evil as them also…….

Attached: 1532430343462m.jpg (956x1024, 115.76K)

it's always pizza with these fucks

boy what a coincidence how these things keep reappearing in sex related imagery and businesses.

Sex and pasta… god fucking damnit

Anyone posting this to Tom's twitter?

Nice find, op.

So you're saying Tom Hanks was posting weird shit on Twitter, hoping people would look it up and find another instagram run by child molesters?

The ritualistic types always leave little signals for others like them, and don't even fucking act like they don't, you literal yid.

Twitter @tomhanks search. 10mins ago. teehee.

Attached: Screenshot (3704).png (593x579, 67.48K)

kek
Boomer division's going hard. Nice job grandma's.

Attached: 1506473791679.gif (320x240, 537.28K)

i really think this is the elites way of saying "it went too far, we can't allow our value to be totally diminished

Well guess I'm never watching a Hollywood movie ever again

Tom Hank's entire reputation relies on him being some kind of docile family man. This stuff is pretty damning. What was the last movie this guy was in?

What the fuck is that mountain of lard?
Also Hillary Clinton is starting to look like my aunt now :|

Catalog before posting.