Swedish Woman Livestreams Herself Preventing a Plane from Deporting a Muslim Man Back to Afghanistan

youtube.com/watch?v=DHz4ZGgO53U

Attached: 832bafcbb4d10cad6abb980c7a312e34d95233b53ad011b4a30cf436ebbd5776.jpg (1024x1001, 67.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/elin.k.ersson
flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/departures/GOT/TK?year=2018&month=7&date=23&hour=6
flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/TK/1798?year=2018&month=7&date=23&flightId=967157705
flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/TK/1800?year=2018&month=7&date=23&flightId=967157766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 0b4c6767b61d7673105605bad37bbc535775da1719ea1c55636017ba84c0df90.mp4 (270x480, 13.76M)

Attached: 57267a69b1cb64bf575da122b02ebeb80e39a0a96885559d9438f60b2993bbcc.mp4 (270x480, 15.01M)

Deport her as well.

Cut to the part where she's raped and killed by mudslimes like a dog because this first bit is just boring.

Attached: rapefugees rape a dog to death.PNG (1474x1240, 2.78M)

Race traitors, shaking my smh…

Dumb bitch fucks up flight for twitter points.

When they put the cumb on her tongue will she tell them it tastes good?

>>>(((womyn))) are as important, if not more, for duhh right

look at her. look at what she did and said.

Now.

That is all they got…. We, the rational and good people have won.

They cant do anything but show off how brainwashed and broke they are. In the USA this has and still promoting Trumps power and popularity.

When you see a brainwashed liberal Nazi acting like this, be happy.

Attached: 1531709453752.png (290x352, 60.92K)

All planes flying to muslim countires should be only one ways.
Criminal scum like that deserves to be deported as well. They don't deserve Sweden or Europe at all.

She is clearly ashkenazi jewish.
t. classifier

inb4 he turns out to be a terrorist or sex offender

Attached: sweden afghan cuck.png (654x523, 45.25K)

Problem glasses and all, I guarantee she doesn't live in an area with any kind of arabs.

I can't be happy when these fucking nimrods own the educational system, social media and media. They have limitless options to indoctrinate.

There are literally children crying in that video and people begging for her to sit down so they can get on with their lives. 150 years ago, she would have been shunned by society and left to die on her own for sabotaging the group. Instead, people like this are praised for destroying society.

150 years ago a Pinkerton would have pistol whipped her in the head
300 years ago she would have been hung for treason
600 years ago someone would have chopped her in half with a battleaxe

… and so on

We are far too… FAR too nice to these fucking dumbasses who literally have broken down society.

So she did it to make her seem as good as possible? Not only because she really cares about the cause, but because she wanted to be popular and be seen as a "good person" in the eyes of (((her masters))). Fuck this shit and fuck the legal system for enabling it. Because i know it´s not the first shithead who prevents a deportation by BREAKING the fucking law and the person doesn't get deported and the ones breaking the law doesn´t get anything. The fix is in because compare that to people getting fines for even suggesting immigration is bad.

hopefully

Attached: thr.png (1080x1438 21.07 KB, 1.03M)

where is united airlines when you need them?

Attached: News_about_Elin_Ersson_on_Twitter_.png (589x6991, 1.25M)

Literally every time…

Attached: Screenshot (4711).png (200x249, 89.4K)

I fucking hate these people.

Attached: aNGER.png (557x489, 1.04M)

You know when I saw the video, for some reason, my first thought was that she was a sex worker trying to keep the guy who convinced her to sell her pussy so he can make money in country. Can't explain why, just seen this shit so many times and it always turns out the same with these skanks. Guaranteed if we dug into this she is a literal whore.

ABSOLUTELY
DISGUSTING
based

Attached: cea954d4e26c6c70b910d5cbd2dfa4dfbca90003bf14e71b1afdb6705582a263.png (783x693, 733.96K)

An idealistic young Swedish woman heading to Turkey and tries to care for refugees like they were her own 54-year-old children? I doubt it.

Attached: they do it for free.jpeg (224x225, 8.49K)

This bitch will get the bullet, or the rope BEFORE the afghan does. Traitors MUST pay the most for this SHIT.

Attached: fdb94267fab005183b1fa07bd30749b0d0ee2ec9eafccb3d159c0d87d1692c52.jpg (474x718 118.37 KB, 68.98K)

Do we know anything about this 54 year old? I noticed the plan as a pod jumper so this could very easily have been set up with about 20 people, a dumb whore, a voice pretending to be a pilot, a coordinating media and a country (Sweden) looking to keep minds off the rape fest going on and how native Swedes just began becoming furious last week.

Raises a good question actually, how do we even know this isn't bullshit? Did they interview this "saved" man? This is just a video of a girl filming herself on a puddle jumper with a few people we see on it and a voice and a media all claiming it's true.

Just how much of a retard are you?

Attached: 288fc721b5430232328f5ff78c80ecc098508a14464899e25c42e387fd83ac20.jpg (756x715, 91.13K)

Well, given that jews think all white people are nazis (as we should be) that kind of makes sense.

That doesn't mean much.

How did swedes became so brainwashed? Don't just say jews.

Any but the jews right? jew

Attached: 1414816551826.gif (155x173, 948.96K)

It was the jews.

Attached: c3820f14b30c66ca3cfa35bb06aaeadd31933e4947e5a12cf9a73af0ca64725e.png (940x766, 350.85K)

Nice reply retard, I know that jews are involved but just saying jews without any context doesn't really help.

it was the jews Seriously though, It's the constant hammering down of "These aren't bad people guys!!!!" and how almost everyone including your cat thinks all humans are equal and that borders should be open because allowing random people in won't harm your country whatsoever, also fuck culture lmao in other news, it was the jews

How about jews with context, jews in the media, in the government, and in the financial system.

You mean LIKE THIS?!

Attached: f2c85ce.jpg (1685x1779, 602.59K)

Faceberg
facebook.com/elin.k.ersson

After you read this post, lurk 2 more years. Here's a basic rundown.
Jews control the media in most western countries, including Sweden. The media has a lot of control over public opinion, and in a democratic country, this control inevitably leads to control over the government.
The jewish media pushes for multiculturalism, antiracism, and invasion of nonwhites into white countries like Sweden, by targeting weak points of the Nordic people such as their empathy and guilt. This slowly but inevitably leads to school indoctrination of children that refugees are ok people and can take a place in advanced society.
These cancerous ideas, as well as the jews themselves, work its way into government. At this point, the government can do what it wants and open the floodgates. Pretty simple right?
LURK 2 MORE FUCKING YEARS BEFORE POSTING AGAIN

Attached: b9e57ee68536fbbbd4a8584ca058e073fc550dc67a0af53705ceb4878d0a0cad.png (598x1021, 401.51K)

here's some jews at Sweden post from a few years ago

Attached: History of Sweden.png (1240x1280, 185.31K)

let them die they are genetic weakness that can be phased out forever if the only women avai;able to breed with already know shitskins are a disgusting non contributing cancer on the only race relevant to evolution a step above and beyond all ape like sub humans.It is very clear when you look at the societies they create in contrast you would be literally retarded if you can't see a monumental difference in US and the shitskin lowlife non contributing leech attaching itself for dear life like a sand bag to white progress/

Guys I am serious. Watch the video again. We never see the dude, the ENTIRE plane is filled with nobody that is white except her and one other blonde with some guy, video stops before she even leaves, the outside terminal area does not match up with any airport in her region that I saw, no statement from this "saved man", and the media in unison pounces directly after not to mention the type of plane would no be used for that flight.

This is a motherfucking fraud anons…

Attached: Screenshot (4713)

Let's also not forget another question, how did she even get on the plane? So she is claiming she, a college student, paid 800 bucks just to hold it up and help random person she doesn't know stay in Sweden? This is such a hoax it isn't even close.

You underestimate the suicidally self-sacrificial nature of swedish libshit women.

it gets the rope regardless

Not even kidding, we were so focused on her fuckery that we overlooked how clearly obvious this is a hoax.

No shit, it's a plane bound for Turkey.

Yes, she is probably self-funding her Mid-East journey of anal self-discovery through a combination of daddy money and government money.

Attached: 1461134075097.jpeg (400x368, 42.08K)

Do you have the flight number? I just looked up flights from Monday at that time period (since we know the local time due to her phone pausing late in the video) and there is literally no flights to either Turkey or Afghanistan to match from Gothenborg.

This is a hoax. No flight record matching, no man, no interview with man, nothing, it's a hoax.

her face reminds me of this

Attached: I used to want to kill these people.webm (960x540, 2.57M)

nice. fuck racists

Hah.. here they come. It's over, the private boards now picked it up, we have the number on grounds, time from her phone, and everything else. I'd give this about three hours before the world knows this was a major scam.

Quints of truth

Its the jews. Always was.
This post support it, and is true.

let them (weak women) die they are genetic weakness that can be phased out forever if the only women available to breed with already know shitskins are a disgusting non contributing cancer on the only race relevant to evolution a step above and beyond all ape like sub humans.It is very clear when you look at the societies they create in contrast you would be literally retarded if you can't see a monumental difference in US and the shitskin lowlife non contributing leech attaching itself for dear life like a sand bag to white progress/

fuck you nigger you banned the wrong post because you butthurt about another one you 56% or just out right shit skin.

Next week Elin Errson gets raped and apologizes to her attacker for her tempting immodesty.

Holy quads user.

>So she did it to make her seem as good as possible? Not only because she really cares about the cause, but because she wanted to be popular and be seen as a "good person" in the eyes of (((her masters))).
That's why they all do it

Attached: Screenshot (4719).png (1269x94, 16.7K)

Most likely a government psyop. Like that nigger saving the baby from the side of a building in France. Fake and gay.

Big if true

Checked

What a pussy.

Literally a lie user. There is absolutely not a single piece of evidence this is real, literally nothing. People are believing her word when the dumb bitch is so stupid that she holds up a picture of a young guy when after forgetting the script and claiming he was 52. This is a complete and total hoax. Think about it, just yesterday that beaner was released from jail and the media from all over the world swarmed him for statements, nothing here. Nobody stood up next to her when she said "I won't go unless he gets off with me", and then the pilot says okay, and then she gets to door, nobody with her… and then video cuts.

This is one of the most obvious frauds we have ever seen here.

It's like another holocaust, and if you point at the inconsistencies the cattle will call you a conspiracy theorist.

Fish mouth is a dead giveaway for shitlib ideology.

S

but nobody died

Imagine you need to be in time because of an appointment, catching an connecting flight

Reddit is down the floor, on the left, the door with “Showers” written on it. You may masturbate to Trump poster now.

There are daily flights with Turkish Airlines at 6a clock 18:00

Ockham‘s razor.
It would be much more complicated to stage that instead of doing it.

What are you talking about? That is normal plane even the upholstery is in the fitting red color.

Her ancestors must be proud.

This. Death penalty for all signalers.

Her ancestors are turning over in their graves, Imperial. Can you say the same?

It's a Turkish Airlines plane (based on seats) for Istanbul.

flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/departures/GOT/TK?year=2018&month=7&date=23&hour=6

Two Turkish Airlines flights leaving Gothenburg that day, one at 11:00 and one at 18:05 and both heading for Istanbul.

Nope, no flight number record and the number given by a media station (now down) was #1800. We can play this game all day, there is literally ZERO evidence and she didn't even hold up the right photo. This is a complete hoax. Zero evidence, zero anything, flight didn't exist, the number near terminal (34) doesn't match up and so on. Total hoax, prove me wrong, let's see the evidence, go ahead.

how was it faked exactly?

100 bucks the media "interviews" someone within the next few hours now that Zig Forums is discussing this. Just wait until this spread (it will, always does), the hoax will be known to the world and they scramble to find some random to interview, just watch, it's clockwork.

Two flights, leaning towards the second one.
1. TK 1798
flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/TK/1798?year=2018&month=7&date=23&flightId=967157705
Held up by 15 minutes

2. TK 1800
flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/TK/1800?year=2018&month=7&date=23&flightId=967157766
Held up by 1 hour 37 minutes (!)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying that is could be a massive hoax, this is evidence that it could have happened though.

#1 the child would not be able to drop from the balcony above and catch the handrail of the balcony below, an Olympian gymnast would struggle to perform this catch, it would be like grabbing a vehicle moving at 40mph from stationary and staying on it. A toddler wouldn't be able to do it.
#2 there is a man holding on to the toddler from the next balcony, he could have easily pulled the child to safety.
#3 somebody just happened to be there to film it all, but just 1 person, no other even partial footage.
#4 the illegal migrant had climbing shoes on. Sure that's how he walks around all the time.
#5 big show on media and getting citizenship granted by Macron.
Pure propaganda.

(waste of dubs)
Don't ever post here again, boomer scum.

(checked)
Top notch quints of truth.

The times do not match up, her phone pauses here in the video, doesn't match up if her phone was local time.

Here is what happened (exactly). Dumb bitch thought her strapping young terrorists was being deported on 1800, buys one way tickets because he recently put it in her butt, peed on her and told her he loved her so she fell in love after five minutes. Little did she know, Ahmed was being deported two days later which caused her to rush into action because, after all, she got him a place to live which she goes over on her FB, then, from there, she buys a one way ticket to live in peace and harmony as a slave only to enter the plane and see Targosh isn't there so, angry and furious at her stupidity, she pulls out a phone because the only way to quell the pain is by attention for herself and a make believe story.

So she records claiming an innocent man is being sent back but went to the plane thinking it was her anal buddy so she has his picture so she has to think fast. Quickly thinking she conjured a story about a non existent dude who never once there was any indication of him even existing from the moment the recorder started to right now.

Nothing matches up, no old man, no hero, she was used/thrown away as evident by her photo, she is a fraud, her public FB shows her to be connected to constantly being used by them, she wasted money, guy who fucked her was deported next day, Zig Forums discovers the fraud, hours later world knows she is a fraud, deported asshole in Afghanistan laughs, world sighs… liberals cry… next hoax planned by liberal morons that will be uncovered quickly again… as always.

Hey HEY! Look what we have here….

Fraud.

Attached: Screenshot (4722).png (469x418, 23.46K)

Just asking, how would you react IF it was real.

Cool quints, lainfag.

check'd

Also think about it, the plane was delayed for two hours? Her video was 15 minutes….. now she is referring all questions away from her. Like clockwork….

There's a takeoff window, and if you exceed it you have to apply for another one which is often in over an hour. You can't just take off when you feel like it, you need to file a new flight plan and shit which takes time.

sauce?

I think Elin has some explaining to do on top of her hoax here…

Attached: Screenshot (4724).png (1237x496, 397.7K)

We're not. However we live in a Soviet-like country where you lose your job, friends and getting harrassed by leftists at your home if you say something or do something publicly and that is if you're lucky, if you're unlucky you get fined or jailtime for a shitty joke under the disguise of "hate-speech"-laws because the courts are filled with politicians. And that will ruin your life as they will put you in debt to lawyers and the court-system and the ones accussing you for life.

Shit, that has happened even as close as last month. A dentist blowing the whistle on his patients (immigrants) not being kids and shouldn't be treated as such, got fired, took it to court, he won but they appealed to higher court and now they are taking his house away because he can't pay the legal fees of 5 million. And he's not alone in all of this. Fuck, recently there was news of a father and his daughter getting harrassed by leftists because they publicly posted a video about an immigrant harrassing his daughter. That shit is common and behind close doors in Sweden, the discussions there make Zig Forums seem like a fucking kids-party in comparasion.

We're not cucked, we are just fucking abused and currently have no real way of fighting this shit. Beside the amount of useful idiots the kikes have fooled of course, there's plenty of them at universities.

Seriously anons… this is the group she has been pumping out requests in the past… what does an immigration group have to do with four white kids in a bath? Look at this fucking shit…

www.facebook.com/magdalena.runeson

Gothenburg Airport is called Landvetter, better check it up.

However i wouldn't be quick to miscount it, Gothenburg has always been infested with leftist-extremists.

Our women are truly terrible. Easy pickings for the Jews.

It's a fraud confirmed, no evidence, no anything, she is connected to Muslim site with four white kids naked in a bath, and now she is shelling up and telling people if they have any questions to ask a reporter that she gave name of. She may have literally just doxed herself as helping with trafficking as well as being a fraud.

Good times create weak women.

check and heil

I'd probably list the nigger as "okay" and go about my business.

He'd still get the rope though.

Why Sweden though, what makes Sweden particularly weak against the Jewish propaganda? Good economy, a general love of "smug smarty" culture like news and universities, too much trust in government institutions?

I would consider the heroism displayed by the man, the stupidity of the parent and attempt to apply their experiences to my own life. What sort of a dumb question is that, when it obviously wasn't real. It was fucking Clockmed tier.

A few good acts of the few don't negate the actions of the many. Tell him "thanks" and deport him in the exact same way as if he didn't.