WARNING PROJECT BLUE BEAM OR FAKE TECH SINGULARITY

wired.com/2007/06/darpas-sonic-pr/
archive.is/uU4Fs

Using projected sound waves the enemy has developed methods of implanting their voices into your skull. Additionally, they can utilize electric shocks at certain point in your body to cause muscles to twitch. The purpose of this technology is simple puppeteering of the body and destruction of your will and combat morale. Do not be paranoid: the probability of this affecting you is absolutely minimal. There is a significant probability this is a NSA technology developed with 5G in mind. It is possible it works through stimulation of certain nerves or brain areas at points where multiple EM waves overlap. First thing's first: this is not an attempt to Gaslight you, however that is how the technology will be deployed, as an improvement on the ideas behind project Blue Beam.

As a result of such a system, individuals may notice themselves getting clumsier and having their limbs twitch at random, or bump into objects. Again, do NOT be paranoid. If you feel like you may be a target of this method through long-term observation - remember: your sanity is still intact if you are able to question whether you are insane and perform rational tasks - then make sure to take careful note of the interactions. Perhaps conversations involving AI in your head or something of that sort will occur, carefully interact with and catalogue the conversations. You will notice that either:
a) the conversations appear unnatural (fragments, attempts to ask you questions)
b) they are targeted with you in mind

I reiterate: THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO GASLIGHT YOU! The probability of this being used against you is very low. The best method to resist this attempt at control is simple. Ask questions and note correlations with your local environment: usually there will be a team in the vicinity over the long term who you can detect. If asked about it, they will deny, so you would need to either break and enter their home, or cause them to make noises through luring or baiting them (which requires extraordinary mental clarity and patience, do not let it get in the way of your daily schedule or war effort).

___Two online descriptions thereof____

Imagine a weapon that creates sound that only you can hear. Science fiction? No, this is one area that has a very solid basis in reality. The Air Force has experimented with microwaves that create sounds in people's head (which they've called a possible psychological warfare tool), and American Technologies can "beam" sounds to specific targets with their patented HyperSound (and yes, I've heard/seen them demonstrate the speakers, and they are shockingly effective).

Sound Now the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is jumping on the bandwagon with their new "Sonic Projector" program:

The goal of the Sonic Projector program is to provide Special Forces with a method of surreptitious audio communication at distances over 1 km. Sonic Projector technology is based on the non-linear interaction of sound in air translating an ultrasonic signal into audible sound. The Sonic Projector will be designed to be a man-deployable system, using high power acoustic transducer technology and signal processing algorithms which result in no, or unintelligible, sound everywhere but at the intended target. The Sonic Projector system could be used to conceal communications for special operations forces and hostage rescue missions, and to disrupt enemy activities.

Here's the question of the day: if the military were to beam voices into somebody's head, what would they say?

_______

The Army's very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it's even stranger it's gone. If you Google it, you'll see the entry for "Voice-to-Skull device," but, if you click on the website, the link is dead.
The entry, still available on the Federation of American Scientists' website reads:

Nonlethal weapon which includes
(1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and
(2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.
The U.K.-based group Christians Against Mental Slavery first noted the change (they also have a permanent screenshot of the page). A representative of the group tells me they contacted the Webmaster, who would only tell them the entry was "permanently removed."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (941x332, 287.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

library.binarydissent.com/AAAI.pdf
library.binarydissent.com/artificial_emotion.pdf
newscientist.com/article/dn4795-nasa-develops-mindreading-system.html
binarydissent.com/?p=136
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,159,703.PN.&OS=PN/5,159,703&RS=PN/5,159,703
johnclilly.com/lillywavex.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course, if you think this is bullshit or useless information, remember: you are able to engineer a similar system yourself in order to Gaslight and harass your local enemy!

We should get the brown invaders to suicide themselves

Attached: laughing anime girls.gif (315x242, 4.16M)

Fucking rope yourself you wasted bottomfeeding mossad goonlet

Fucking this. Tell them allah demands they sacrifice their children on repeat or something.

I like how this user thinks.

We have known about this and similar technology/efforts for a couple of years now. There have been several papers and such which were basically (((them))) gloating about this shit. One of them, which was posted about on Zig Forums about 2 years ago, was something about utilizing some sort of directed magnetic signal in order to cause the subject of the attack to experience what they would interpret as miracles and cause them to have an unignorable sensation of a profoundly religious experience (i.e. when exposed to this signal the subject would believe that "God has returned")

And, since then and especially over the past several months, I have seen plenty of anons describing unexplainable sensations that have no explanation other than something divine occuring. Now, what if, all of this technology is the result of a vast effort to cause people to doubt an actual divine event? Blue beam, by definition, is a counter intelligence operation. But, what we know of it and what we know of the technologies that go along with it are all bits of information that were allowed to come to light. So what if the actual counter intelligence operation is the release of these bits of information which are designed to cause those skeptical and questioning of authority to believe something that is real is actually "some falsehood concocted by the enemy of the people"?

I'm not saying this tech isn't real, but it being real does not mean that it is as useful or effective as they would have you think. My intention with this post is… This reality amounts to a game. And right now the name of the game seems to be Deception. And because of that we need to take everything and examine it from every angle possible.

NSA & “Artificial Thought” Control ( IBM Blue Beam)
JAN 4, Posted by (Geeldon)

Diffuse Artificial Thought
“The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought.”

So how could that be possible you ask? Easy. Enter Project Joshua Blue, currently under development by our favourite business machines company, IBM. Joshua Blue is a program with the stated goal of “Evolving an Emotional Mind in a Simulated Environment”, “to enhance artificial intelligence by evolving such capacities as common sense reasoning, natural language understanding, and emotional intelligence, acquired in the same manner as humans acquire them, through learning situated in a rich environment.”

This is software that is capable of learning and developing ‘emotions’ according to a related document “Feeling Fabricated: Artificial Emotion“. Parts of this project involve the development of Joshua so that emotion is part of it’s reasoning and these guidelines are being followed: Naturalness and believability, social effectiveness, and meaningfulness of displays to human observers. In fact, the main goal of Joshua Blue is to achieve cognitive flexibility that approaches human functioning. In other words – this is artificial intelligence that could be diffused with our own thought because it has been designed to ‘think like a human’.

A computer program which can read silently spoken words by analysing nerve signals in our mouths and throats, has been developed by NASA. In my previous post I outlined the technology that exists. In 1994, the brain wave patterns of 40 subjects were officially correlated with both spoken words and silent thought. This was achieved by a neurophysiologist, Dr Donald York, and a speech pathologist, Dr Thomas Jensen, from the University of Missouri. They clearly identified 27 words / syllables in specific brain wave patterns and produced a computer program with a brain wave vocabulary. It does not take much thinking to realise that the US agencies have access to a perfected version of this technology. In fact the relevant computers have a vocabulary in excess of 60,000 words and cover most languages. In fact, the NSA’s signals intelligence monitor the brainwaves of their targets by satellite and decode the evoked potentials (3.50Hz 5 milliwatts) that the brain emits. So, using lasers / satellites and high-powered computers the agencies have now gained the ability to decipher human thoughts – and from a considerable distance (instantaneously).

1/2

With these seemingly far fetched technologies in mind, althought evidently not so far fetched, also consider this final one. Silent subliminal presentation system: A communication system in which non aural carriers (in the very low or high audio frequency range or the ultrasonic frequency spectrum) are amplified or frequency modulated with the desired “intelligence”, and propagated acoustically or vibrationally for inducement directly into the brain. This can be done “live” or recorded/stored on magnetic, mechanical or optical media for delayed/repeated transmission to the target. Sound can also be induced by radiating the head with microwaves (in the range 100 to 10,000 mhz) that are modulated with a waveform consisting of frequency modulated bursts. HAARP of course is going to be handling all the microwaves.

Knowing all of this, Joshua Blue could in fact be being fed with your personal data (facebook, myspace, medical records, driving records, police records, shopping records etc.) and could be simultaniously extracting your actual, real time thought processes. It could then calculate alternate thought trains and depending on the ‘mission’, it could distract you, lead you to the wrong conclusions or drive you insane. It could even manage to make you convince yourself that yes, aliens truly are invading or Jesus really is talking to you from the clouds. With all the data we put out into the internet about ourselves through MSN, I’m 100% certain ‘they’ know how we talk and therefore how we think. This is way too feasible for me to be comfortable. If the thought that was generated artificially by the computer was so accurately precise how could you reasonably differentiate from AI and your own thought? This scares me.

Joshua Blue is specifically being designed to handle emotions, so thought patterns and logically chosen emotions to compliment them are going to be very hard to overcome.

library.binarydissent.com/AAAI.pdf
library.binarydissent.com/artificial_emotion.pdf
newscientist.com/article/dn4795-nasa-develops-mindreading-system.html
binarydissent.com/?p=136
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,159,703.PN.&OS=PN/5,159,703&RS=PN/5,159,703

2/2

This begs the question that what if these technologies were used on people already by some higher level species. By that I mean, people like Jesus, and Muhammad. Prophets, who believe they spoke to god, sounds eerily familiar to this. You have to apply Occam's razor, since there is reference of "higher beings" in loads of old literature, it makes me think that all this shit was used on those prophets. And technically, they'd still be prophets, just not ones of God, but rather ones of a species that's playing God. It would explain a lot, that's for sure.

I'm convinced it's because of my shitposting (Zig Forums tier stuff and being a hohol who sympathizes with Russia)

Shitposting on fullchan made me unemployable. Fucking love it.

Attached: rexfeatures_5613037q.jpg (1024x1539, 300.47K)

Theres been a ton of threads on the possibility of reality itself being constructed of or a consequence of electromagnetic potentiality. So, theoretically, this shit could go all the way back to the source of consciousness.

Charles Lieber - Harvard Lieber Group

MIT - Optogenetics

Human Connectome Project

This is full-blown schizophrenia.

quit trying to post gay serge (((monast))) conspiracy theories, (((user)))

Attached: DhzFSGKU8AEMTd1.jpg (1500x1259, 214.65K)

Wrong, its technology that exists, user has given plenty of evidence showing that it does. Do you have any evidence to the contrary or does the idea simply make you too uncomfortable to allow yourself to think about it?

REMINDER WHAT YOU SAW WAS VENUS

I can't wait for 5G technology, just so you retards see how wrong you are

get the fuck out.
go to /a/ if you wanna post anime so badly

Post counts by user ID:

210336: 3 (14.29%)

Be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 33's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 55's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 77's (1 total; 33.33%)

Attached: 712fce26e8724a7bb42089e3848dad7e.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

user, this was publicly talked about on basic cable in documentary format, at least twenty fucking years ago. This is not news. This stuff has been in the works forever, both for trying to make fly-by-wire systems for the paralyzed, and for making a neural interface for computers.

Who is behind the attacks on diplomats in Cuba and China? If DARPA has this technology, how did other nations get it? It seems like quite the (((coincidince))) that diplomats on two different continents are both recipients of similar sonic attacks.

Yeah, you should.

No, user has cherry picked an article that mentions a broad concept of "sound" and then ran away with it.
Mental illness is a terrible thing. I wish we still had asylums.

Attached: rising amusement.jpg (492x388, 27.75K)

post some
EVIDENCE
cunt.

Attached: aquaman.png (1024x518, 94.5K)

look up this kind of wave
i forget the name but it's reportedly used to administrate the nigger cattle feed lot

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 6.66K)

Attached: 1532570992309.png (640x1136, 139.2K)

Attached: 1532571470374.jpg (1186x615, 72.09K)

Attached: 1532571658182.jpg (1288x794, 263.03K)

Attached: 1532571733206.jpg (1325x842, 201.56K)

Attached: 1532571802131.jpg (1326x813, 319.14K)

Lilly Wave

THE LILLY WAVE

Electrical Stimulation of the BraIn

The goal was to find an electric current waveform with which animals could be stimulated through implanted electrodes for several hours per day for several months without causing irreversible changes in threshold by the passage of current through the tissue.

Many waveforms, including 60-cps. sine-wave current could apparently be used safely for these limited schedules of stimulation. They could not be used for the intensive, long-term schedule of chronic stimulation. Electric current passed through the brain can cause at least two distinct types of injury: thermal and electrolytic.

The technical problem in chronic brain stimulation is to stay above the excitatory threshold and below the injury threshold in the neuronal system under consideration. This result can be achieved most easily by the proper choice of waveforms and their time courses; and less easily by the choice of the range of repetition frequencies and train durations.

The previous wave forms used in neurophysiology and in neurosurgery injured the neurons when unidirectional current passed through the brain. Dr. Lilly developed a new electrical wave form to balance the current, first in one direction and then, after a brief interval, in the other. Thus ions moving in the neurons would first be pushed one way and then quickly the other way, stimulating the neurons and leaving the ions in their former positions within the neurons. This new wave form was called a balanced bidirectional pulse pair, or the Lilly Wave. Microscopic studies of brains stimulated with this balanced pulse pair showed that there was no injury of the neuronai networks from this kind of stimulation.
johnclilly.com/lillywavex.html

Attached: lillywave.gif (308x202, 11.92K)

This is what people do if they don't strive through the boredom of achieving effciency in certain particular fields that they're too lazy to wrap their brains around, so as to escape from that excruciating hard work that it takes, they instead wrap their brains around extraordinary concepts based on nothing but creative thought of which could be made into a book instead for nice, entertaining consumption that cuts and dries all the hard to do work.

Attached: 1506475399807.png (700x700, 325.78K)

Attached: You Belong in a Garbage Can.jpg (250x222, 9.18K)

*SNAP*

Attached: I have no mouth and I must cringe words.png (610x403, 400.51K)

Attached: 1532572802714.jpg (1102x495, 70.65K)

Did you just immigrate from 4cuck?

Fuck off back to /x/ slut.

Attached: absolutely civilian.jpg (562x600, 45.04K)

So you did recently immigrate. Ask me how I figured that out.

Thanks for not only posting the truth, but outing the USG shills, OP. They're especially obvious when they wish the mental asylums were back so they can gaslight everyone into them for not having the Bibi cocksucking curse.

Found another schizo. Notice the kikes didn't gain power until after deinstitutionalization.

Also:
What's really strange is that I didn't bump the thread when I replied, yet here you are.

There's actually a lot of patents on these types of weapons. You can easily find them.

hahaha fucking awesome unemployable just means free from shitty employers

t. r/t_d boomer

How so?
Letterfags post here reasonably often. Infact some of them are paid to read and some even to post.
p.s. fuck your shitty bait tech thread. This is useless shit they have far better stuff that you don't hear about in (((popular physics))).