Killing Kittens Sex cult

This isn’t just an orgy, this is a Killing Kittens sex party

I can now tick ‘attended an orgy’ off my bucket list. Writing about sex has its perks. I’ve been to mistressing school and visited an orgasm guru all in the name of research. However, attending a sex party – even one as glamorous as Killing Kittens – was a little bit daunting. The event ‘provides a safe, sexual environment for people to explore their fantasies’ and derives its name from the expression that every time a woman pleasures herself, God kills a kitten in retribution.

Launched in 2005 by Emma Sayle , 33, Killing Kittens now has 22,000 members worldwide.

So how did the daughter of a diplomat and friend of the Duchess of Cambridge end up running a sex party? ‘Most other sex parties are run by men who had their own agenda,’ she says. ‘I wanted an event where women were in control and could feel comfortable. Killing Kittens is for couples and single girls only. Parties live by four golden rules. No.1: girls make the rules and only girls can break the rules; No.2: no means no; No.3: men cannot approach women; and No.4: members only.’ KK, once described by Marie Claire magazine as a party ‘synonymous with the world’s sexual elite’, vets all its guests. Only the most beautiful, intelligent and wealthy are accepted into the KK family. ‘Two out of every three applicants are turned away,’ says Sayles. So what happens behind closed doors? After roping in a friend to join me for the Hedonism party, we arrive at the Sauna Bar in London’s Soho district. A sexy man in black tie opens the door and ushers us inside. It seems like any other night out. It’s only when we’re asked to put on our masks – to give people anonymity and add to the intrigue – that I’m overcome with nerves. Killing Kittens is the brainchild of Emma Sayle (Picture: Rex Features) The bar area is decorated with ornate mirrors and candles, and out the back there’s a giant Jacuzzi and sauna, massage rooms with double beds and several smaller private rooms. Condoms are dotted around the bar and toilets. It’s not long before we’re approached by Georgina and her partner, Nate.

He is a KK veteran and she has been coming to parties since they got together about a year ago. They are both extremely attractive with beautiful bodies. I suddenly feel a bit self-conscious and am grateful for my mask. We explain this is our first time and Nate assures us this is the perfect event as everyone is friendly. As the conversation flows, Georgina politely asks some questions to gauge what we’re into sexually. Not wanting to disappoint, my friend and I feign a toilet trip and disappear into the crowd. ‘The good thing about KK is there’s absolutely no pressure,’ says Sayle. ‘If you just want to come and watch, that’s fine. Some couples just want to test the water.’ Polly, 33, and her husband John, 43, have been together for 12 years. ‘When I reached 30, I felt like something was missing,’ says Polly. ‘I loved my husband but hadn’t had many sexual partners and felt I might have an affair.’ They decided to try a sex party. Polly says they chose KK because it was the most glamorous: ‘We agreed not to do anything on our first visit and just chatted to lots of couples. ‘At the next event, we felt comfortable so we had sex with each other. Now I wouldn’t mind someone else joining in – male or female.’ By 10pm, there are naked people chatting in the Jacuzzi and by midnight, the private massage rooms are full of couples wriggling about on the beds, while others ravish each other in the corner. In the Jacuzzi, it seems anything goes. One woman has invited three men to ‘play’ with her. She looks like she’s having a wonderful time. Strangely, I don’t feel awkward or out of place. I feel quite liberated. There are still people fully clothed drinking at the bar and I spot Georgina and Nate getting down to business. Our eyes meet and I think how easy it would be to go over. The mood is definitely one of escapism. If I was single, I could easily get lost in the moment. Would I bring my partner? That would be telling. The next Hedonism night is June 28. Members with pre-paid tickets only. £100 for couples; £40 single girls. For details, visit www.killingkittens.com

metro.co.uk/2012/06/22/this-isnt-just-an-orgy-this-is-a-killing-kittens-sex-party-477507/
archive.is/m3Pin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (466x310, 218.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zzZDp
archive.fo/lM2wU
archive.fo/UF7j0
libertytothecaptives.net/pearl_sex_worship.html
witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/magical-creatures-bookofshadows/cat-familiar/219/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this links into project monarch

Why the fuck are these sex clubs popping up?
And why aren't these degenerates fucking dead?

Kikes are obsessed with sex because they worship the demiurge and anything spiritual is anathema for them. Kikes must stay heavily anchored to the earthly material realm to subsist.

because nothing has caused them to die :^)

Reminder to all fire safety squads that all of these parties are fire hazards.

christcucks god is a beta incel lmfao

Attached: 1511363728061.jpg (592x492, 63.45K)

Hedonism is a teenager's ideology.

Attached: cummies.jpg (1280x1879, 665.88K)

That's not what the actual doujin/manga says, but source?

322 Skull and Bones numerology, and KK is a Jew gematria thing. The killing kittens phrase has more direct links to Kitten Crush videos than to whatever nonsense they're spreading, as that anti-masturbation line was definitely about men, not women. MK ultra sex kittens and Monarch mind control. Typical Order of the Eastern Star pedo front.

Immediately you know this isn't the top 20% of men that get laid regularly. These are beta men somewhere in the middle. This club seems to attract middle age couples and singles, and since women are prone to hypergamy, we can bet they're somewhere in the 4-8/10 region, with the single women who are allowed to join making up the majority of the lower end of the bell curve.

Attached: bdfb47fbcc02c6879b0ed8bd6c1602c2b6534d39c13a7b6aa4a510cd26d3de96.gif (1000x500, 1.14M)

Since women can break the rules, I wonder how many have stds?

Something is going to have to be done about these creatures.

Start putting the archived link first.

Are they just called killing kittens or do they also kill kittens during their orgies?

fuck off kikey

I think it's just a "slaying pussy" joke.

Sounds like another aids-catalyst masked as "sex club"

What shit protestant anglo culture is. Who says shit like that.

Why is all this shit so pasee? All these sex cults are lame, they aren't cool. They just seem played out and try-hard. No real substance or even edge to them.

Attached: 0e6b3a635592511f5aa010f14717b9c1e3a1ee84dc7612c2985813f009561dd8.jpg (500x695, 42.57K)

Why are white women such deranged whores?

I have never heard that, sounds like they're trying to be the edgy anti-god kids.

This reads like a reddit post. Go back.

Explain

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

>not

jews worked hard for many years to achieve that. :)

I'm with this user

EXPLAIN PLS

Because white man doesn't slap them and send to kitchen where they belong.

Attached: 998654654.jpg (768x545, 101.74K)

Can this fucking PUA/MTGOW-lie die already. No they are not prone to fuck around, that goes against their very nature of securing a mate to have kids and protect her and her kids. It's a lie, a lie of subvertion by making women into wanton sluts. They didn't exist before the perversion of sex, which is merely an action of mating to create life that started in the 1920's with the reason of various jewish pop-cultures along with psychology and various things we like to call the sexual revolution.

I'm not going to follow the lifestyle of men that fuck goats and rape little boys to preserve to virginity of unmarried women.

Yeah, sure this why every culture made adultery a crime.

They "nature" would be to find a person to impregnate them, and fucking as many men as possible makes that all the more possible. A man's nature is to protect, not necessarily a specific person, but the whole of the group.

here you go
archive.fo/zzZDp
archive.fo/lM2wU

why not? it works
you ever met a middle eastern girl? theyre the mildest tempered, sweetest girls ever. not trying to advocate racemixing, just saying that the more sweetness your pour into a woman, the more you put her on a pedestal, the more she becomes a rotten bitch. this is the core issue with western women.

quick run down relevant part is about sex slaves
"Each alter gets induced a trigger. If one of the mentioned alters is active, a new torture method now can create a new splitting/dissociation, which then can be understood as a sub-alter of the previous alter.

If requested, the character/the memory of the previous alter can be adopted to the sub-alters.

In the following some main branches will be explained. The nomination goes by Greek alphabet.

Still, there are many more branches and applications of Project Monarch, which for instance also include the manipulation of astral energies[a][e], possession[15] or suicide commands[9].

Alpha[c][d] (carrier pigeon)

The value of Alpha slaves is to save and play information (so called "mind files"). They possess eidetic memory (explained above) with almost infinite capacity for text files. Each handler can use his own keys and leave his own mind files (save) or recall them (play), just like a personal computer.[16]

Hence the handler can communicate the keys, the Alpha slave can function as a messege transmitter. The intended advantage comparing to digital media communication is that no tracks are left.[e]

Alphas are also often being used as drug couriers, for instance for CIA operations[c].

Beta[a][c][d] (chosen, Barbie)

Those are sex slaves. The "sex" (or more accurately, rape) often also serves as torture.

The sub-alters of the Beta tree contain kitten-alters[17] and all kinds of sex positions. Hence Project Monarch is being practiced in circles of convinced Satanists, the Beta slaves can readily bear appropriate sexual violence and any bestialic lusts.[c][d][18]

Beta slaves are also used to bribe influential persons, for instance in politics. Therefore, the Beta slave can for example transmit a messege from her Alpha tree with demands to the corrupt person, with offering sex afterwards.[c]

There are also so called "presidential model". Those are sex slaves, which are espacially reserved for presidents, to be served them as an amusement.[c][d] In the US, this agenda came up not later than since inclusively John F. Kennedy. The prototype was Marilyn Monroe.[a][c][d][19]

Delta[a][b][e] (golden boy/-girl; Manchurian Candidate)

Another important category of the Monarch Project are the Delta-assassins, professional killers. The main objectives alongside of assassinations and assaults are black ops, hostage interventions, defense of endangered persons or general bodyguarding of important henchmen of the Illuminati.

They can be used as an advanced weapon in war, destruction of rival mafia, or to pull the attention of staged assaults and take the truth into the prison/coffin.[20]

To program Deltas, the three companions of Dorothy to Emerald City of Oz fit: fearful lion, brainless scarecrow, heartless tin man.

Once the slave is appropriately hypnotized and the lion gets triggered, a scared alter is active, which will flight. The scarecrow will be especially obedient which is the trauma reactions freeze or fawn, while the tin man will kill without inhibition, the trauma reaction fight.

Many Delta slaves most of their time as so called "sleeper". Those are people, which seemingly harmlessly do their civil duties, until the handler shows up or makes a telephone call[21] and triggers him for the awaiting operation. There exists a huge amount of sleepers[a][d][e] and every big city has some.

Referring to this, there is also a significant conditioning by the Illuminati by the film industry[6][7]: "Manchurian Candidate" (1962), "Delta Force" (1986), "Bourne Identity" (1988), "Total Recall" (1990), "Universal Soldier" (1992), "Hitman" (2007), "Sucker Punch" (2011). "
archive.fo/UF7j0

It works? Their society is so developmentally primitive the only reason they're not living in huts is because white men developed technology that needs the natural resources they live on. Nothing those monkeys do works.

This ensures the orgies will always be FULL of pussy. And only the most alpha males are invited. Interesting, isn't it? You would think women would want more men, but instead when given their own freedom they choose to build a harem where they can share or compete for the highest quality cocks. Women really are vapid predictable whores.

were not talking about technology, were talking about social constructs, of which the white man now has none thanks to "deconstruction"

I feel like these kind of parties are just mass rituals by the elites. They worship Hedonism to the point where it becomes there god and they setup tributes to it. On the outside it just looks like Eyes Wide Shut but in reality it's deity worship since whatever they worship is telling them to host these things. Think of human sacrificing as an example. It's done to please a deity.

BUT user YOUR BEING RIDICULOUS THESE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF HORNY COUPLES

libertytothecaptives.net/pearl_sex_worship.html

Sex can be used as occult worship but specifically hedonist sex (non procreation sex) while Christians use sex to create and to please God. Hedonism sex is used to praise the underworld (notice all the condoms that were placed everywhere). There's also a financial gain to these places since because lustful demons attach to these people they will continue to visit and the owners will continue to make alot of money.

BUT IT'S ONLY FOR ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE

Because they typically make alot of money and will be big spenders.

Yeah, lol. The Greeks would like a word with you gaywad.

Fetish clubs have very strict rules surrounding stds they take that very seriously. I doubt this one is an exception.

Arabs love to have sex cults for the elites even more lmao. Hedonism is rampant at the top in countries such as Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Women are prone to fuck around despite this often being against their own interest. I think this is an evolutionary trait though, in the past a man could leave for prolonged times and not return. It's natural for the women to try to seek out another male for resources. However in classical and modern times this isn't really an issue anymore and women sleep around against their own interest, since they do not think about it rationally.

Attached: God-kills-kitten[1].jpg (364x273, 19.58K)

So it's like a regular orgy but worse because women are in charge, gotcha.

They are swingers larping in an attempt to not act just like their parents who did the same degenerate shit.

ebin memes

I'm willing to bet they are a derivative of the hellfire club under cia control

Apparently cats are companions of witches

witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/magical-creatures-bookofshadows/cat-familiar/219/

Im curious if "God killing kittens" Is mocking God destroying witches and wizardry since cats are important to witches.

Having sexual partners on the side is acceptable for men if this doesn't interfere with proper impregnation of their wives

It's mindless pleasure.

Imagine having so much excess that there is nothing more to do. So you go to these kind of sex avenues to experience some other form of pleasure since all the other forms you'd probably be desensitized to.

Average person at the top doesn't believe in christ lies, maybe they do so out of show.

They should just play video/tabletop games. Shit is way cheaper and less risky.

interesting connection however I was thinking it had to do with the abstinence mind control of "kittens" during their programming they are trained to not pleasure themselves or orgasm and sometimes hypnotic triggers such as believing their clitoris was sutured closed can be activated by the orgasm
and of course the obvious one is they kill the "kittens" (kids)
or yeah maybe they do kill actual kittens

He's correct, though.

That went both ways, still goes against their very nature and any man who has been around women know, even in so called (degenerate) "open-relationships" or "fuck-buddy-relationships" the woman gets feelings for the "buddy". Women wants kids and a secure, safe partner for that to protect them. That's their instinct.

They will however leave you and continue to fuck around if you're not that or if you're not producing any kids (hence why condoms shouldn't really be used).

The adultery thing is mainly a thing to keep society from completely eroding and make sure the kids grow up in actual families. Especially when times were harder and you couldn't raise a family on your own. That's a fucking detriment to society at large. Not that it had anything to do with women's nature in general.

No, women's nature is to find one guy and fuck them as many times as possible until they get kids and the man will stay with her and protect her and her kids. A women fucking around wouldn't know who the fuck was the daddy and thus wouldn't have a dad to protect and provide for her and her kid + it would give her a negative reputation and thus would fear getting thrown out of the tribe because of it. And women don't survive on their own, especially not in pregnant state.

Sure thing TOR-fag. Let's believe the kikes history-lesson on one of the most important civilisations ever existing. They were all faggots aswell right?

They do it nowadays because they are misled and sex is something completely else than what it truly is. Women aren't prone to fuck around, especially not if they already got resources secured and they are producing kids. Why would they risk to ruin that? It goes against their nature as breeders, and especially in angering the provider and especially fucking around, when sex was up until the kike-pervertion of it, ultimately for breeding. Women didn't fuck around. You're so completely up your own ass in the sense of the modern world-view, they didn't have the time with this modern nonsense and nobody would've let them anyway because wanton whores were kicked to the curb.

No it's not really, it's a matter of trust and you're breaking that shit by bringing in another women into a relationship mean't to raise a family. Just because of your own selfish pleasures.

Get lost you fucking degenerate.

Only rich and elite get to play , and when filmed by intel spooks , they get blackmailed to spy or do whatever.

Meanwhile in the article:

This looks like a slide thread, but I'll patiently wait…

Attached: rachel-coleman-ILY.png (512x512, 325.07K)

Our witches. Not theirs. Also their 'god.' Not ours.

That's a pretty big rationalization, if any feels the need to "share their story" like this, it's usually for validation, and women like validation, it's used to ease their insecurity.

It's scary what the juden can do to a people, huh?

Naturally there are many misunderstandings in religion, but I think demons (evil/negative discarnate beings) are quite possibly real, along with the practice of making pacts with and sacrifices to these lower-plane beings. I think these elites actually know quite a bit about spiritual reality, but they have chosen the dark side.

Attached: 1508718861936.png (688x529, 121.06K)

Although most of the people on the lower rungs are ignorant and get seduced into it.

Social development goes hand in hand with civilizational and technological development, retard.

I've never seen this evidenced anywhere in the real world. Not even the third world, outside of the reach of marxist "liberation" propaganda.

They're old. They're just being normalized as social shame enforcement collapses.

Most white women are instinctually monogamous. Most non whites have rape fetishes. Men and women. Jews are just hypersexual degenerates.

Demons exist alright, but remember, actual magic is something in the realm of the mind. So making a pact with the devil is first and foremost allowing him to control your mind.

There was a thread here earlier about how symbols don't really mean anything until you give them power. Thats partly true, however the other truth is that there are certain symbols that have what I call "universal values", in other words they represent numbers, the things that make up the universe that we understand, via the mind.

You say that, but the real world is constantly shoving white whores in my face to the point where it has completely ruined them for me as a relationship partner. Monogamy, so far as I can tell, is the product of civilized men, not women. Why would a woman want to be tethered to a man who provides her with little when she can be a whore for a powerful chad? That's how things used to be. That's why so many of us have similar features. Most women were whores for a small percentage of men back in the day before men civilized women by force.

I live by a bunch of Chaldeans, I would totally fuck them but they all have families that would kill them if they race mix with a white dude. Also I went to school with an Iraqi girl, she was fucking insane. Middle eastern women seem very short tempered.

Syria was pretty developed before America funded ISIS to take out Assad

user, northern Europeans have been largely monogamous for thousands of years. Sure, we have similar features, but we also have the greatest phenotypical diversity of any people. Our history of monogamy is evidenced by our high diversity of Y-DNA haplotypes relative to other groups with much lower Y-DNA diversity, indicating far less egalitarian mating practices. Northern European monogamy existed in and perhaps as a function of hunting-gathering tribes. Your denigration of our women is the real problem here.

here come the white knights

Attached: 1532528032647.jpg (1001x1500, 1.12M)

You mean the harshest climates in Europe, which are no longer harsh due to modern civilization. Social behaviors and instinct don't always go hand in hand. Men don't exactly act like men did back when that survival aspect factored in either. All I know is, white women are whores. Ask a decent looking guy that frequents Tinder how many women he's fucked. Dozens. Go to London and tell me they're not whores. Hell, London will make you doubt they even have an in-group preference.

You said monogamy is a product of civilization, I countered that by showing its existence in hunter-gatherer tribes. You're being a black pill faggot. Yes, a lot of white people suck today. Do you think it's because they automatically suck, or generations upon generations of them have been subjected to jewish mindviruses? Your negative mindset is to the jew's advantage. No matter how bad the environment, you must always have a vision of beauty as the object of your mind.

I could claim one can know an ideal while seeing the reality of the situation as opposed to solely seeing the ideal and denying reality.

Women are evolved to have hyper-sensitivity to sensation and emotion, like children. Naturally this hyper-sensitivity functions to bond mother and child, and with a provider of resources. A woman who has never been pregnant or breastfed for an extended amount of time only heightens her drive for the release of the bonding type of endorphins. Naturally, this would lead her to getting pregnant quickly and then focused on nurturing her newborn. In the modern conditions of a city with birth control/abortion and access to welfare or a living wage, women can endlessly remain in the "mating season" mode of life. Most mammals exhibit obsession with sensation seeking when they have been deprived of being breast fed as a newborn. Perhaps in addition there is something similar going on with women who are not bonded early in life to a father and to a husband by early adulthood.

I in no way advocating the denial of reality. Factually speaking, the user is correct that "men don't exactly act like mend did back [then]…" or that "[some/many] white women are whores."

Note that he did not say some/many white women are whores, he just made a blanket statement, effectually saying my own mother and sisters are whores. To which I say, he is a either a d&c kike or a black pilled user who needs to recognize it is not so absolutely shitty as he feels. Maybe everyone in his life is what he describes, but it is not true for the whole lot. And to make such negative blanket statements about one's own people will prevent one from directing his energies and efforts toward the necessary objects.

The irony here being, the countries with these people as a majority are the ones most affected by population replacement, and these are the countries where women are the worst.

You mean the (once and future) strong Germanic nations? It is hard to say what is happening here. Alas, we've gone through numerous historical genetic bottlenecks. One of the most recent being the Black Plague. Maybe this is just the result of allowing the weakest among our groups to live and reproduce at the expense of our strongest members, something that did not happen on this scale in pre-industrial society.

Actually, when you have power, money and a domain of your own you have no insecurity letting a woman think she is in control. You are secure in your identity and not at all concerned with what a true beta (you the guy who jacks off to anime) thinks.

Agreed. Women are instinctually monogamous, but our feminist, kiked society has fostered the opposite. It's men that are naturally predisposed to spreading their seed, and there is nothing wrong with that. I'll be called a kike by the kikes, incels, and super based fashy christfags for saying that, but it is true. I've got a wonderful, loyal wife of 15 years and have none of the insecurities that are regularly expressed here. We built a friendship in highschool and started dating at 20 after we both got out of shitty, truly degenerate relationships that we knew were wrong. She is the most loyal person on this planet, and has become a strong, model woman. The only reason I want multiple wives is to ease her burden, and have more white children. I have very little living family, so it's important to me to rebuild it with a strong foundation. Unfortunately, we began that chapter of our lives a little late, and we're both afraid she won't be able to handle more than two. Problem is, she is fairly traditional (as much as any woman can be in our degenerate, Jewish society) and more than one wife won't fly. It's probably for the best, because I'm not sure I could even find another one that could hold a candle to her. They're all so kiked that it would probably destroy our marriage in the long run.

Are you kidding? Look at war time, women will hopefully teams. The goal is child rearing. ANY man is a potential husband.

How's your black grandkid, Rick?

How many of these fucking things exist?
I think I am starting to see the big picture here.
Hollywood and the FBI are fuck buddies. That's why Hollywood is shilling for the fucking collusion shit so hard, doing it for their astranged masked lovers.

What does what you just said have anything to do with the conversation? You like just shouting random things?

Yes.

Ok

Not quite sure about that. I shun people who participate in these type of things, which means I shun those who aren't transparent about their lives.

2005 = 7
Emma Sayle , 33
22,000 = 22
KK = 22
Polly, 33

By the way, metro.co.uk is the main outlet for freemasonic bullshit.
Everything featured there is a psyop, a hoax, or freemasonic propaganda of one sort or another.
Classic, flog it as super sekrit exclusive club.
Members with pre-paid tickets only. £100 for couples; £40 single girls. For details, visit www.killingkittens.com
Hahaha, even council estate trash on benefits can afford this.
So, selling promiscuity to women, not the hardest sell, what's the point of this thread exactly?

Because there's a market for it.
Because jews removed all legal and social consequences of female promiscuity.
Also contributes to White genocide, advertise low partner count in women as something pathological, make those who did control themselves and saved themselves for a husband, feel that they've "missed out" on vital "experiences" and that to "find themselves" they should attend a club and have sex with strangers.
Divorce almost certain to follow.
But the main point IS NOT TO ADVERTISE THE CLUB.
It's to get the minds of the female readers going "lightbulb moment", and encourage extramarital sex, experimentation, all advertised as "healthy".
Is this meant to be shocking? Most women get turned on by the thought of this sort of anonymous sex, they only need a little social proof to help them overcome their inhibitions.
This article and others like it provides that social proof, but an important point one shouldn't miss:
THEY USE ARISTOCRATS AS THE EXEMPLARS
This is exactly the method which was used by Edward Bernays, in his "Freedom torches" campaign to get women smoking.
He organized marches of socialites and women of American high society, where they would publicly smoke in New York.
Within days White women had adopted smoking, following the social proof of these high status women.
THIS ARTICLE IS USING EXACTLY THE SAME METHOD.

t. loneliest bastard on earth then.

You usually don't find out until the sentencing how many secrets everyone you know was really keeping.

Ayy lmao.

They're not even trying to hide those masonic digits

Should be noted that Sayle/Sayles is a Russian Jew surname; Alexei Sayle for example was the son of two communist kikes and got famous for seemingly nothing at all.

I take it the pair of you weren't on the internet in the early 00s? See pic related, that saying literally stems from this domokun edit. It even has its own kikepedia page it's that well known.

Attached: godkills.jpg (638x478, 42.68K)

Found the cuckboy manlet.

It's like porn-stars rationalizing their kind of work until they commit suicide at 40 like every other "hot" pornstar before them.

What kind of a shithead are you to even use the article itself as proof. It's obviously a fucking fluff-piece, propaganda to promote degenerate things like sex-clubs amongst the population.

10 000 years of European, white history basically. Are you that fucking ignorant about your own history?

Reminds me of this movie.

the whore is the original sin … its not like the opposite is not also "natural"

this natural bit is not worth fighting, dont worry about it being natural. Animals are natural. And man is no animal

just tell the other side they are shit , deviant sickos. We will not listen to their arguments or care if their stance has some morality.

It is disgusting and will not be tolerated. We will leave them stranded in the desert of humanity. We will shut them out of the castle of the future

Would be a shame if they werent up to building code. Not that anyone should fuck with the building, but if it happened nothing of value would be lost.