Don't Apologize for your Ancestors

New flyer. Simple, elegant, and straightforward.

Attached: dafya.jpg (2550x3300, 306.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's ok to be white, OP

No shit. We can't leave people hanging. We need to tap into news cycles.

Use never instead of don't. Never sounds strong, don't sounds wishy-washy.

Agreed, "don't" also sounds defensive. "Never" sounds more like a warning.

It's only okay to be white.

BAD FLIER! IT REINFORCES FALSE NARRATIVES!
OP IS A SUBVERSIVE KIKE

Attached: 1f857df7f56df89b352eea171353fe5f522fd775eef4296258cd8204dee5ff82.jpg (600x776 145.83 KB, 159K)

Attached: NAFYA.jpg (2550x3300, 318.21K)

Good idea. Alteration made.

THEN HE REPLIES TO HIS OWN THREAD BEFORE IT EVEN GETS GOING! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!
FILTERED

nice

white ancestors , best ancestors

keep Calm,
If you are white

Shut up Jew.

this is a good idea especially on the cusp of a major astrological event.

Attached: 9grams.jpg (500x416, 50.57K)

I like this, this has the potential to be the next IOTBW. Note how this doesn't mention whites or anything like that, it appears to the naked eye as a harmless, generic, non-racial message. But you know (((they))) won't be able to help themselves from kvetching about it because they know exactly what it means and who it's aimed at. This will have the same effect as the IOTBW poster: make jews and the left sound even more unhinged to the normalfags than they already do.

This WILL generate the right kind of controversy that could be used to help curbstomp the left even further in the upcoming 2018 election.

Attached: 1532573724815.jpg (2550x3300, 553.77K)

another kike shill spotted. whats good about it? explain, oh that's right you cant because you are a fucking moron

another kike spotted

This
Niggers and Jews need to be cleaned because of their ancestors.

The real problem is, most people don't have ancestors who did anything wrong to begin with, they were just peasants and the proletariat.

I think you're the kike shill trying to shut it down.

Also kike shill trying to shut it down.

And most people know this, but the question you need to ask yourself is: WHO is being asked to apologize for their ancestors in the first place? Is it the jews? Is it the niggers? Is it the muzzies? NO, it's white people. That's why it's such an effective dogwhistle without explicitly mentioning that the ancestors are white.

Exactly. We need these spread around threads then get ready to post them irl.

KEEP IT SIMPLE FAGGOTS

Unnecessary faggotry. Everyone knows the only people being forced to apologize for their ancestors are whites. When they raise a stink over these posters and call them white supremacist propaganda they will be tacitly admitting that.

Still too wordy, and it’s also vague. “Why would I apologize for my ancestors? For what, their existence?”
Never Apologize for History
Why did I remove the word ‘white’? Because “HIS BLOOD BE ON US AND ON OUR CHILDREN” is the jews’ motto to this day, and they refuse to apologize for it. We can use NAFH to fix heretics, because the phrase applies to EVERY RACE.

Niggers have everything in the world to apologize for, but they’ll act proud about this phrase. Asians just don’t matter as much to the West. Dune coons (I know they’re not their own species; stick with me) won’t apologize for Islam, but it’s transgressions are alive and well today. And jews have no apology for killing Christ or destroying white civilization.

Meanwhile, whites have nothing for which we should BE apologizing.

History doesn't really have the same rhetorical punch as Ancestors. Using the word ancestors reminds people that they had actual, living, breathing relatives in the past. It's more personal and easier to feel pride about. History feels more impersonal, like some distant generic thing we've all moved on from. There's a reason people feel pride when they get one of these ancestry tests like 23andme, but not when they read a history textbook in school. Blood knows where it's from.

Dumb idea. Most people don't even know who their ancestors were and some people should apologize for their ancestors (Jews). Whatever happened to the "who owned the slave ships?" idea. I thought that one has potential.

Nah this is shit.
Stick to it’s OK to be white.

Too verbose, just use this:

Attached: 005.JPG (1248x639, 47.72K)

NEVER COMPROMISE

Attached: never_compromise.jpg (1352x1437, 576.03K)

too vague

Change it to:

White
History
Needs No
Apology.

whats too vague?

it doesnt make sense, "don't apologize" that could apply to anything and anyone. that will create no salt and it will redpill nobody. people will just blow it off because there is no context

it sound like an edgy nike commercial or something. makes no sense

Here's a flyer you can post if you really want to cause a scene.

Attached: white people.PNG (450x600, 7.37K)

Sometimes I forget we're dealing with some autists here that don't know the first thing about rhetoric. I remember the first IOTBW threads where half of the posts were trying to come up with something else less subtle than going out in public wearing a swastika armband.

the thing about this is its asserting a proactive positive stance

the "dont apolotgize" tells us what not to do , but doesnt tell us what to do

Feeling OK is good , its vague and non threatening. Any one that opposes such language is automatically judgmental and a control freak

Its OK to be white

there is nothing better , do look to fix what aint broke

How about "The sins of the father are not the sins of the son." Because what you have right now OP is going to get spammed to shit with faggots screeching on twitter about how their ancestors ruined so in so's life and that they do feel obligated to apologize even though it's an obvious attention seeking platitude.

Attached: 15a895f1155c099e5a225e844789b4c2.png (455x411, 181.8K)

only if it were explained to the common mystery meat. you going to stand next to the flier and explain it to them?
also reddit spacing, filtered

again, reinforcing false narratives. what sins did our White fathers commit? none

It's not vague to people who know what it means, people who don't (people who dissent) will be excluded from the meaning unless it is explained to them.

I see nothing wrong with this.

holy shit im done talking to you. good bye

There's no need to be told what to do, we KNOW what to do already. We've been doing it for centuries.

That's the entire fucking point.

and nothing of value was lost.

Attached: WHNNA.png (2550x3300, 117K)

moving in the right direction now

so then why do we need to be told what to apologize for???

Chad:
Its ok to be white

is better than virgin:
Dont apologize for your ancestors

white history needs no apology:
utter shit

Because we have to carry retarded faggots like you along with us.

fucking overthinking nerd kikes

this

/thread

Just look at this . We're either being hit by shills trying to derail this thread or people here really are that autistic.

Attached: never.png (1058x595, 16.66K)

Attached: apologize.jpg (1024x768, 72.02K)

Hiafa samefagging shill:

Conclusion, this is an excellent operation:

Attached: never kike.png (1056x816, 107.07K)

Remember, the goal is to trigger kikes into taking an anti-white position.

Post counts by user ID:

30f22e: 10 (17.86%)

Be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 00's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 22's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 66's (1 total; 33.33%)

TRIPS
> 333's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: fddea35a2fd54389a1598cff1c30242b.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

gay as fuck idea. when does summer end, are you going to post this all over 'campus' during your first yr of jr high in september? if you want to stir up some shit then just fucking plaster some GTKRWN printouts around town, or simply fold them up and drop them around town. make them look like lost letters, people are curios and WILL OPEN

Reported, spaz
Being proud of your white genealogy as a white person is not jewish

I like it. The word "white" is triggering as fuck to the cultists, which drives home the point that they just hate whites. I'm saving this one.

Though "your" should be capitalized.

Let’s not derail the thread. The best flyer on here was indeed this one. Pic related.

Attached: 3687FE0C-649D-481B-97C8-8A269784D6F1.jpeg (791x1024, 55.4K)

I like your way of thinking.

Attached: never faggot.png (816x1056, 91.69K)

TBH this is the first thing I thought of.

It is, but please capitalize "your." Grammar counts, especially in agitprop.

Attached: Pic_Not_a_Meme.png (420x420, 5.38K)

Yeah, let's just go with this one. Fuck making any real propagandistic effort, let's just reveal our full power level everywhere. Let's wear toothbrush mustaches, yell sieg heil! every time we open the door for someone, wear swastika armbands, and go door-to-door in neighborhoods telling people, "Sir, do you have a minute to discuss the white race's lord and savior Adolf Hitler?"

I mean, anybody that disagrees with this plan is an OBVIOUS KIKE SHUTTING IT DOWN OY VEY GEVALT 6 MILLION DIED HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR MY GRANDFATHER WHO WAS TURNED INTO A LAMPSHADE AFTER HAVING A FIFTY-INCH WOODEN DILDO STUCK UP HIS ASS! Because if you're not sieg heiling every five minute in public, you're not Zig Forums enough.

The retard shills and kikes are already flooding this thread I see.
needs to be redone with optimal fonts.

pretty vague accusation kike

long term niggers, long term

Checked.
This might actually work better, it startles the uninitiated into believing it's mainstream.

When I ride my motorcycle, I give a full Heil Hitler salute instead of that faggot little finger flick bullshit.

Attached: NAFYA2.jpg (2550x3300, 361.57K)

and nobody has ever had a problem with it.

How about capitalizing only the first letter of the first word of the sentence. And putting a period at the end.

Look at those double dubs. That's better.

Attached: Double_Dubs.jpg (608x612, 69.51K)

That's a stylistic decision. As it is, it's in title case.

….yeah so when the last two white people decide to read mein kampf and they see some sperglord note about white ancestors they will deus vult and take over the earth. the time for subtleties has past.

Attached: shitty font.png (816x1056, 140.49K)

so what you're saying is
NEVER COMPROMISE

Most high schools have summer reading lists. We can sneak these flyers in between the pages of summer reading books as well as post them across towns when the school year begins or right after the Unite the Right 2.0 to confuse the media cycle

fuck this /sp/getbot is really fucking up the mojo

The goal isn't to make it look nice. We want people to bitch about the font. If they bitch about the font they lower their status by so doing. Trump does this all the time. Bait them into bitching about minor things, like typos in tweets. Suddenly their authority in the area of international relations is eroded. They're the bitchers about petty things, betas. By implication, you, the one they bitch about, are the alpha.

So always encourage people to take the beta posture, wherever and whenever possible.

Attached: shitposting.png (816x1056, 269.03K)

kike.
fear.

shit.
posting.

Annnd it's a kike:

(KEEPING THAT STINKY KIKE AS FAR AWAY FROM ME AS POSSIBLE!!!!)

I am a kike

Here, this may help:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

any more tips … this thread is getting better and better

I don't like it. It makes it sound like our ancestors did something wrong, just that we're not willing to apologize for it.

Still

Even worse.
This propaganda sucks.

Why are you pestering me? Shoo, pest.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x1811, 2.5M)

See:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x514, 428.32K)

No, it sounds like some arrogant assholes have been demanding we apologize, but those days are over. Every white person in the West has been pressured with that shit, which you'd know if you were white yourself.

Much, much better. I say run with it. Keep it uniform.

Attached: f40c4dfe1cfba8ad0e3b1ffa0a353d7bf17b5c0c23b197e2d68cf641bc2105d3.png (400x637, 459.72K)

RAPID FORESKIN SALESMAN FLUX CAPACITY BLOWN INTO IMPOSSIBLE FURRY COMMUNIST ANIME ROLEPLAY DOUR ANGLES, IGNOMINIOUS? DESTROY MY HOMOSENSANTINALITY NOT MY TRUEST FECAL MATTER DISPLAY FACILITY