Don't Stop, Carry On

Asian user here.

Saw what that stupid Kike bitch said and wanted to give whatever motivational support I could.

You guys are doing great work destroying the pedojew filth that is Hollywood right now.

Don't stop. You don't know how many of us agree with you and are supporting you right now.

I don't care what the moderate cucks and filth are saying in order to muddy the waters. If we continue to let these guys act unmolested, who knows what amount of evil they will try to unleash in the future.

Don't stop, carry on.

WE CAN DO THIS.

Attached: P_20180726_172011.jpg (2448x3264, 1.49M)

thank you Asian user. if you noticed, we don't talk much shit here on your people. that's because you are good people that don't really fuck with us Whites. Asia for Asians. North America and Europe for Whites. thanks for stopping by
SAGE

Thank you for your support, Asian friend. We will destroy our common enemy. We will never surrender.

polite sage

Tip: never post personal handwriting on the internet.

Thanks, Asian user.

will do.

Attached: 1416861145794.jpg (970x546, 479.9K)

Don't forget:
Australasia for Whites.
Africa for Whites too. South Africa and Rhodesia both had good things going for a while, it can happen again after a necessary nuke n' pave.

You too you crazy gook

Attached: 1F8607CA-4B06-449F-AECE-F6232325230A.png (615x694, 336.09K)

t.JIDF

Would it have better if I used some nu/pol/ shit like based asian?

(checked!!!)

let the fear consume them!

Attached: Sundown.jpg (1191x670, 86.41K)

Wait what kike bitch? I can't keep track of everything the yids spew lately.

Sarah Kikerstein threatened 4chan with "consequencess will never be the same"

Pedowood is going viral, and Zig Forums (both half and full) are at the center of it all.

they are scared.
properly terrified.

Attached: Sarah Silverman threatens 4chan.jpg (723x1154, 152.88K)

It's like they live in a different timeline.

Attached: himmler the hapa.jpg (544x784, 163.98K)

We will never forget. Well said.

I should fly to Australia to nail my exwifes cousin

Nice slide thread gook

Hey kike, aren't you & ? Sounds to me you're upset at for calling you out and telling the truth. Keep leaking your ripped anus all over, no one cares. It takes a lot more than throwing literal words at people to get them upset here. We're on Zig Forums not Plebbit you fucking kike.

I actually saw a jap in a full SS uniform on the train in Yokohama once. nobody even looked at him twice.

could have been cosplay or something. even then that would get you beaten up in north american cities

polite sage

Reach for the stars, Gundam!

Good ! They should be scared

fuck off moshe, don't you slant eyed gooks fund most of this garbage now?

This is a slide
Beware, they will use it more if it succeeds. Thanks for the support Asian user, but unfortunately shills are bumping this thread to hide others.

REMEMBER Zig Forums ALL THREADS MENTIONING CHINA NEEDS ITS DAILY DOSE OF MAGICAL WORDS

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Not to derail, OP, but do you have any cute sisters looking to make some happa-master-race future-world-leaders?

Based. Asians are white.

Attached: 1532625411682.jpg (958x1280, 697.4K)

Get out.

meh maybe asia can have east africa

We're all gonna make it brah.

As they should be, Sarah Kikusstein can come here and autistically screech at us and dox us and charge us ¡HAH! ¿With what? Half of us are not in USA, hell there might be an user here that lives in Kamchatka, the authorities dont have jurisdiction on many of us and I think the moment the police will be on the tail of american anons that they will make the smart decision
As for you OP I thank you for the support

Could you link the thread of that image, I want to look for it myself

Oh wow, the thread of the death threat on halfpol wasnt even archived, what a coincidence

stop

half kike, and long dead by now… browse the archive.

I doubt the LEO in my country would arrest me for "reposting" the pedo tweets THEY THEMSELVES posted.

death threat?

They pay you way too much.

Oh, you missed some serious lulz m8, go check out the halfchan catalog. Sarah Silverman made a shitpost war declaration - this whole pedo doxing campaign seems to be hitting nerves.

fuck you kike, how sacred are that the Iranians are pushing the Golan Heights you cunt? get your shit pushed in kike

he said Asian, did not specify if Chinese. More kike D/C

Asians are not White, and they do not want to be. they are their own people
KILL ALL KIKES

The thread got deleted, not even archived

Attached: 1509556476780.jpg (463x375, 40.31K)