Final judgment

I get the hitler love. He drives away normies. But since Germans are finished as a race. Let's apply a single standard. By summer 1945 were the German people sick of winning? Did Hitler use chemical weapons, did he frog march every conqured people as cannon fodder to stop the raping and bombing hordes from coming in and laying waste? Trump is hitler 2.0 he talks a good game, but in the end he doesn't have the guts to save his people. He let's the media squawk without kicking them out. He hasn't sicked the antitrust lawyers on FANG . He hasn't sent the Army in to defend the border, he hasn't closed the ports or refugee programs. Like Hitler he is to be judged on his final record not his intentions

Attached: 1-JLVTNByjY3sa5aGX3bkGwQ.jpeg (1008x664, 145.99K)

I genuinely love Hitler for who he was, what he had to say, and what he accomplished.
Fuck off, demoralization agent.
They were sick of being bombed out of every home they had and living in holes in the ground, then being swarmed by torturers, rapists, and murderers.
Hitler was working not just against the Allies, but his own allies in the country and out. His own military frequently betrayed him throughout the war. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers were held back from the "Total War" campaign. Cold weather supplies were intentionally withheld from his soldiers on the frontlines. Half the people around him were aware of and participated in the bomb plot that nearly killed him.

Hitler made mistakes, but was force like no other. He exists to remind us of what is possible, and we will stand on his shoulders to achieve heights he dreamed of.

All valid points , but if Hitler were my vendor I'd find another. I don't pay for failure I pay for results, otherwise I go out of business.

Stopped reading right there.
SAGE & REPORT
FILTER & HIDE

You truly think like a jew don't you.

trigger much snowflake? I say that with sad contempt, not joy.

keep glorifying your oppressor. "Only Jews are good at business"

Kind of an interesting perspective.
I question his strategic thinking in general, but never considered he was fighting with his own people from the beginning.
You always hear about how it was the army fighting his ignorance or unrealistic expectations, but for the sake of a thought exercise, how would it be viewed from the opposite perspective?

Media-brainwashed "American" bastard. At least all Americans are not like you…

Attached: Yeahh.jpg (936x1024, 131.46K)

Attached: images-1.jpg (173x290, 7.17K)

No (((you))) don't. back to >>>/reddit aviv/

reads something above grade level, "it must be a jew!" I am beginning to think some posters have 4 colored buttons instead of a keyboard. Just smashing like a soundboard. Blue for jew, red for shill, green for isreal, purple for reddit

>>>/oven/

My favorite thing in the world is watching kids 8 generations away from any kind of real war or sacrifice lecture the world about Hitler. Its so fucking amusing.

Eeeh! Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?

Misses point entirely. Hitler never built any.

Reminder that after the battle of Covadonga the muslims who owned all of Spain remarked: "Thirty infidels left, what can they do?"

Those thirty infidels would reclaim Spain for white Christians. Never surrender.

the Putsch had 2000 members. Current Year they don't even have half that. Hitler so failed his fighting men that only cowards and rape babies remained to populate Germistan. Barring some miracle Germany will be just as dark as "white Christians" of Spain. They may have won the reconquista, but they lost their true genetic selves and have been an also ran since.

Trump is a civnat, Hilter wasn't. The battle for america was lost long before trump ever stepped to the plate and so far he hasn't done anything to change that direction. He may have made people more hyper aware of how corrupt the entire system is but has done little to remove the corruption.
Trump is keeping the economy going until the ME is under complete kike control. Then (((they))) will pull the plug.

You're the 'muh good jews' fag from yesterday, aren't you?

Stop being a victim, it demoralizes you. Jews and slavs didn't burn German cities to the ground. A determined English boy from Columbus Ohio did because Hitler thought it was a great idea to fight a 2 front war. The real man was great enough to burn Japan into a smoking heap of ashes rather than let his men die meaninglesly or worse see his nation be turned to slaves. His hardnes's meant that Americans slept soundly while his SAC kept our enemies in fear. You worship a failure, I'll respect a winner.

Fuck you kike

Ignorant drivel. By heavily supplying the UK and Russia with war materials, Germany and the US already were in a de facto state of war since at least mid-'40, and this already ignores that pincing Germany from two sides was agreed upon by (((elites))) beforehand.

Given that France and the UK already lost the geopolitical long game in the 50s and the US is in the process of open disintegration, it's really hard to say who's a loser and who's a winner in the long view.

Better to have a cold war than hot lead. True rosevelt was doing everything he could, yet America was isolationist until Hitler declared war on the us. He was too obsessed with his treaty with Japan to bother gassing stalins hordes. He could have used japan's offensive attack to break the alliance and profer peace with England that was about to loose her Asian Colonies (along with the French theirs) . But muh Hitler and his white supremacy instead sided against his cousins and allied with the nips. Explain to me again why he was the saviour of the white race?

(((You))) wouldn't be here if Trump were Hitler 2.0, but I have no doubt you 'get' the Hitler love.

Attached: 1429506277339.jpg (960x730, 63.3K)

meant for OP

Britain snubbed Hitler's pre-war attempts to bring the Germans and British closer together both socially and militarily, Churchill spat on every prior peace offer and by that point had made it clear they were going to continue the war until they had achieved total victory. Maybe the anti-war crowd would have had success under a different PM, but come on man, we're talking about the guy who led the starvation blockade that forced Germany to sign the Versailles Diktat.

America was isolationist only officially. For example the US government transferring ships to the British navy, letting British RAF pilots train in the USA, reporting German ship movements to Britain and seizing German merchant ships, confiscating German property in the US, returning escaped POW's to Canada, and of course we can't forget their embargo on Japan which was designed to provoke them to war. FDR pushed for war in Europe then did everything he could to get the US into it, all to take attention off his pathetic excuse for a domestic policy. Upholding the tripartite pact was a gambit to get Japan to declare war on the Soviets.

He was a German Nationalist, not a White supremacist. Study pre-war NS Germany and you'll see why he's the Jesus figure of the religion that can still save the White race from our ongoing, Kalergi-style genocide.
Pic related.

Attached: 776e5e539c500b46128f3d5830d0e4d227331abffac3d342b775a975f28f9d6a.jpg (904x1337, 252.11K)

lrn2cap faggot
don't use jpg for text

Attached: cap.png (834x1080, 307.35K)

You read history, but you can't seem to understand it. Dec7. Nips are running wild for 6 mos, would have been at least a year without the miracle at midway. Hitler says to English who are getting murdered to the bridge on the Kwai. How about you look at my peace offer now? By that point Hitler is not blitzing stalin out of the war. Americans could desperately use peace in Europe to divert the navy to the Pacific. Instead he gives stalin and winston eternal hope that they will get bailed out.

DISCARDED

Anyone else remember when this board wasn't filled with boomers and "muh Hitler"?