Based Putin saviour of the white race

In attempt to sow fear, Russian trolls paid for self-defense classes for African Americans

"Be ready to protect your rights… Let them know that black power matters," the group, known as Black Fist, wrote on its website promoting the events.

money.cnn.com/2017/10/18/media/black-fist-russia-self-defense-classes/index.html

Attached: 1532597430440.png (682x649, 326.79K)

russian Trolls
Is this what the DOJ is going with now??

This shit stopped making sense a long-ass time ago man

nothing new

Attached: 1489165088419.jpg (799x809, 175.79K)

They are just mad Russian women like crazy people.

The only 'savior of the white race' is the white race itself. No leader can save you because they become a target that is easy to kill or malign. Only our people coming to the firm conclusion that they don't want to die and are willing to struggle fight and kill to protect themselves and their families will save our people. They haven't come to this conclusion yet because nothing is happening. Until they stop talking and start killing to preserve their heritage and people…we are simply the walking dead.

Wouldn't CNN think that's a good thing?

BASED
Some real anti-racists there.

wtf CNN was right all along

So fake its painful to watch.

It makes perfect sense. America is the enemy of Russia. Russia exploits racial tensions in the USA in an attempt to harm the country. For white nationalists, Russia is our ally in the fight against America, the global cancer.

If it weren't for Russian bots fuelling int-racial violence the US would be a multicultural paradise.
We need a programme of miscegenation to stop Jews and Russians from dividing america. MAGA

Whats odd is that western governments attitude to the internet is that of a scared 70 year old pensioner.
Where as Russia can troll as good as any kids.

Its quite a contrast.

Go right ahead, the nig dicks are all yours to gobble.

I’l take their diamonds.

This wouldn't be a problem if the west wasn't brain dead.

They also promoted and financed pro and anti muslim rallies in the same city on the same day.
If thats not expert trolling I dont know what is.

You’re all gay

TRIGGERED

Is this reality or a ninja turtles movie

tfw they tell you putin is the bad guy for years
russia is like 80% christian
soros banned
people like pussy riot arrested for shoving chickens up their butthole in public
fuck the media
thank god for the donald
hes gonna do the same thing

Attached: EB325B539.jpg (1360x924, 87.85K)

MSM just throwing around troll is right dopey. Do they really think they can own that? All they're going to do is awaken old gods. They're so spun up their shit gets fucked up over the wrong pronoun or beverage choice. They can have cringe, though, that would be precious.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1265x754, 1.13M)

How much of an effect did it have?

Obligatory.

Nah, I think Russia aims to make us focus on internal issues to avoid the US from intervening in foreign affiars. Considering the complete fuckups in Libya, Iraq, and Syria made by neocons and democrats, they're doing the right thing.

Of course, outlets like CNN and the intelligence committee consider it a bad thing.

It is the Russian trolls, Goyim, who are trying to foment insuperable racial conditions in your communities.

And about those subversive hasbara rooms injecting bullshit and bafflegab into the conversations of anons - forget the IDF, ADL, Correct the Record, Right Wing Watch, AIPAC, AISH, etc - - What anons have to view with suspicion are the Slavic Christian trolls in Moscow, Russia.

Gnome sayin'?

Attached: immi Europe Jews Israaid.jpg (582x431, 44.11K)

Attached: 187298749083754890.jpg (479x435, 44.98K)

WE

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-08-23 17-47-52.png (629x561, 426.39K)

WUZ

Attached: e33c7ae26a3f59f8e98ff714ec08c97f5c894b1c0a2604dca59aba5798d7d301.jpg (928x1024, 281.99K)

TZARS

Attached: a20638dd8f690df672c447d080e9a1a4d1b059bf59fd96ae609bc5b4692a07c8.png (1214x846, 1.22M)

What are ya sliding, Schlomo?

>WTF! I DONT WANT RUSSIANS TO LEAK FROM THE (((DNC))) ANYMORE.

This article is fake news, Putin did an interview the other day and actually kvetched about how cops treat blacks in the US as his counter for something like Crimea, it was a complete non argument and exposed his SJW mindset.
So it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the election, and happened AFTER the fucking thing.

Attached: The End Of Lying Propaganda.jpg (722x770, 105.2K)

At some point in this interview he deflects a global politics question by pointing to fucking
muh white cops abusing blacks in the US.

Oh and Chris Wallace interrupts him like 6 times when he repeatedly asks to be let to finish and says his answer has several parts. Hard to watch, abrasive kike.

This one is juicy.

Attached: Dugin-Kiked.PNG (1160x109, 10.8K)

The lolbergs always crawl out of the woodwork for these threads. Anyone I've ever met that's anti-cop (not federal, just local cops) is anti-White. I'm expecting a lot of angry (you)s, but this has proven itself to be true time and time again.

On one hand everything published by the Communist News Network is pure fake news, but on the other hand like all their propaganda there's a hint of truth in it. The USSR intentionally worked with the minority classes with the ultimate effect to destabilize and destroy the U.S. As far as I'm concerned that policy is still in effect as it should be for any nation wanting to bring down the U.S. It's actually a smart move.

The cop debate is not so… black and white (ha, pun). In America there are red states and blue states, blue states tend to have shitstain anti-white cops who want to grab your guns, redstate cops are your stop niggers raping white women people, just generally good people. They are more likely to see armed citizenry as allies than to disarm the population. It really matters where you live, even moreso outside the US. British cops, pure scum. You dont get into that job without wanting to arrest people for butter knives and those who try to stop their kids from being raped by muslims themselves etc. Canadian cops too, pic related, nothing of value was lost, except the guy who died in his basement. RIP.

Attached: raddatz-through-the-door.PNG (827x989, 459.9K)

RUSSIANS = JEWS

Attached: Rabbi-Alexander-Boroda-speaking-at-the-opening-of-the-Zhukovka-Jewish-Community-Center-on-Dec.-6-2015.-Cortesy-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 92.8K)

Burger cops are essentially armed goon squads of the local government. If the mayor of your town/city is an anti-white pedo kike then don't expect the law to be of any help when shit hits the fan.

One look at RT will show you its still in effect, if youre not blind deaf and dumb.

Attached: Redacted-Tonight.jpg (1920x1080, 222.87K)

>not going to a country with more whites to plan a counter attack
newfag

One of the biggest strongholds of the white race is actually in Nicaragua, it has less whites than many parts in South America, but the culture there allows you to take over the government if you're white (mainly pass pro-AR legislation).
t. went prospecting for my new white ethnostate

Attached: 7f0e53f24bb99ff87b7069ee8f6ba3d90b99ed29696ab744ea69129d822a0dab.png (500x214 219.28 KB, 38.49K)

You have me interested, please elaborate on exactly why guerrillas thrive in Nicaragua. They have been in the news just recently about that and of course have had a history of the CIA overthrowing them etc. Wouldnt those rebels be communist… and those numbers are huwites, castizos etc.

Attached: communism-bread-lines.jpeg (661x584, 78.37K)

If you believe these countries are "white" with white skinned, green eyed people everywhere, you are simply irredeemably retarded.

top kek

Attached: dugin-muzzies.JPG (778x745, 55.05K)

If I was Putin, I would use immigrants to rape/impregnate the pussy riots and send the men to build houses (for the now pregnant feminists).

That way, we solve the problem of feminism, increase our birthrates, and shield ourselves from "muh racism" by making sure they are mixed.

well, with all those newspeak/words, I doubt (((cnn))) is lying

I've been to Bolivia, very comfy if you want to get away from the cities.
NOTE: I recommend going with a team of other white families so you can protect yourself.

kek'd

America in a state of constant infighting and balkanization is good for any foreign power that wants to be the big dog. I'm not saying Putin is the enemy but this kind of shit is unsurprising and I can't blame him for trying. They're acting in their own self-interest.

you double nigger

No cop supports gun rights. At best (((gun rights))), doing tap dances and sucking miles of cops cocks to beg out permission to have unloaded gun locked in safe home.

I don't believe it that much; reading Soljenitsyne's Russians and jews two centuries together and I'm pretty sure the russian remembers how much of a failure the subventions of the jews, so they become farmers and other professions, was: the honest ones were very few, while the most part took the subventions and lied to the government and continued being closet and ghetto jews.. At the same moment russian peasants were still serfs and very poor while the jews where showered with free money they then used to stab the russians in the back and create the USSR.

Plenty of cops support open carry rights and a leftist court in california just ruled its a national right, or maybe that was concealed, I forget.

In Russian Empire jews were expelled into containment area and were extreamly poor been cut off from trade. Trade and associated wealth in Tsarists Russia was Russian profession (though for Westerner its hard to imagine non Jew merchants).

Reported.

It's self-defeating to flood Western countries with 80 IQ savages that refuse to work in the few fields that their meager brainpower is sufficent for. How's that, commie? Too difficult for you?

You do know were are talking about an over-representation.. Russia is not Judea, so of course most merchants were Russians anyway. Most Russians were still serfs with little to no rights, compared to this the jews were very comfy in Russia; what killed Russia is the international jewry coupled with the fact the disparity between the backward russian peasant and the average jew was just too big; when liberalism forced 'equality' in Russia, the two peoples were totally unequals in strenght and the jewish Coup happened.
The mistreatment in Russia of the jews is a big lie; they heavily influenced Russia and the Empire to the point they were able to take control of it and impose communism which ws rampant in jewish families (it was causing trouble between older jews who feared the entire consequences and the young extremists who wanted to kill and terrorise until the fall of the Empire).

if only you knew how much white pussy huezillians, argentinians and mexicans pounded during the world cup.
I feel sorry for the russian betas that will undoubtely marry those women and be a father figure for the mixed children with unknown fathers.

Attached: Disguised bydlo.png (1702x703, 604.98K)

Wow, user. After seeing you post the same style of picture for the 1000th time this month you have finally convinced me that you're a massive faggot
Why don't you post pictures of those nogs in nazi uniforms to convince people that Hitler was black next time?

It might come as a surprise and you probably won't believe it (rightfully so, since shills are actually a thing), but I am not the same poster.
The reason why I posted was to discredit this weird idea that a few posters have that Russia is the saviour of the white when they're not. Especially when it comes to their women, if you're russian and use VK you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

You must be dumb as a sack of hammers.

Attached: 1325429536747.jpg (600x600, 60.3K)