Ped-O

Junkie and "funnyman" Steve-O outed as once having inked himself with baby rape. Wouldn't be surprised if all the Jackass stars were in on this, as they were essentially broke nothings who rocketed into stardom with movie and tv deals.

Also something to beat dudebros over the head with, as anyone who was a Chad in the 90s and 00s and is now a blue pilled Dad was a fan of these guys, but will not take to the pedo defense like the R&M urban soy trash. Prime redpilling material.

Also yes I got this from cuck-chan, but on /tv/, not Zig Forums. Shills are furious overtime in that thread shitting it up with "based Steve-O!" And "who cares!". This is absolutely gamergate 2.0, but it involves both pizzagate and everyone's favorite bread and circus, legacy media shows. 100% knife strike into the heart of the blue herd of cows who try and ignore reality, use it.

Go to Reddit, go to Twitter, absolutely interact with horribly blue pilled people about this, that's the best thing you can do. anyone claiming otherwise is a kike shill.

Attached: 1532599639560.jpg (389x507 165.4 KB, 241.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/steveo/status/555444872703115265
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/180158636
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/180173450
archive.fo/eyUSb
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180173450/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kike free first post?

Noice
I always knew that jackasses where a bunch of degenerate Junkies and even as a kid in the 00s their rise from cky and humble skate vids to mega stardom puzzled me guess we know why
Maybe bam was killed off because he was gonna flip and knew too much idk maybe meme that angle

Steve-O the Ped-O

THe shoe fits

Did he change it to a fucking ostrich?

So he co-hosted a xtreme skatepark program recently called revolution, the imagery through the program was very, occult shall we say. Many satanic symbols on skateboards and one of the arenas was basically a triangle with 666 and the eye in the middle. As well as attempting to push all the usual multicult and sexual equality crap. Might be worth a look into the producers. These freaks target the young in every psychological way possible. That tattoo is really disgusting, but he does come across as the sort of person who thinks about what's the most revolting thing possible and then gets a tattoo of it, because fuck it duuuude. After all he does have a big self portrait on his back. But coupled with the what looks like self done inverted cross, and that weird pentagram thing on the other side I think it's enough circumstantial for him and his management to be looked into.

nice shoe fitting trips

Didn't he say his dad is a pretty wealthy guy with questionable morals? Something about soft drinks or big tobacco. He said he's lived all over, from South America to Canada.

Yeah his dad was Vice President of Pepsi in South America I believe.

Yeah pretty easy to peg him as assraped early on by his own family.

I don't buy that anymore. I think all of these people say it because they do it, full stop.

Where are the half chan threads?

They put his uncle in prison.

It's awwwwwww right.

le Reddit, who cares

OP can't inb4

time trips check'd. the answer is, it's a blender!

Jews can't survive the internet. You just cannot, nobody falls for your shit consistently enough. Gonna be fun watching you burn

For molesting kids.

twitter.com/steveo/status/555444872703115265

This nigger gets it. Anyone who inb4s their own post should be mocked and shunned like the newfaggots they are. Who am I kidding, though? The newfags are the ones sensationalizing all this meaningless Hollywood shit.

I am a real person and I am actually very thankful for the work you do.

Please know despite the shills that people are paying attention

Goddamn you guys stick out so bad, did they run you over from the leddit shill team?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/180158636

I put up a cuckchan thread, will be interesting to see how long they leave it up. Oh well I have excellent VPN coverage and a day off, this story will stay up on 4chinz and here

This. Aside from taking down pedos, hollywood is a state propaganda generator. EVERY show pushes their agenda, Big GOV, less rights , LGBQ for population control, and always the illusion that ((( they ))) speak for everybody and yo are a minority outside opinion … its the exact opposite.

Read further down in the tweet chain. He admits it was of a guy fucking baby.
And this was from 2015

shoo shoo, stinky jew

Anons, let me ask you a question. Do you understand why "OP can't inb4"? Do you believe "inb4" is supposed to be a way to shut down responses you don't want to hear? If you do, you're a fucking newfag.

OP can't inb4. It's a worthwhile find. But you still need to lurk for two years.

Checked

Kys nigger kike

I thought it would stop you from posting if you had a VPN

Not true, for example on one VPN they only banned the obvious countries. Meme countries like Azerbaijan get through just fine

What's your fucking point, moshe?

*Paed-O

Das rite. If OP has to inb4 it's because he knows his argument is shit. Shit argument makes for a shit thread.

And the temperature rises on you fucks. Eat shit and die.

"inb4" means we already know what stupid shit you jews are going to say before you shill it. It means your scripts have made you predictable, you hooknose fucktards

Attached: Have you provided a single useful advancement to society _6cb354e97813aa127d680c95ea4eec5e.jpg (450x600, 34.46K)

Another Jew bites the dust. Try on non filter sites

half chan thread is doing well

Indeed, might bump-limit before delet

Indian Irs scammer just called me 347 609 5265 have at em

Kill yourself cuckchan.

Attached: Muh POST.gif (500x269, 471.24K)

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 996.38K)

What projection. They're spamming the cuckchan thread like this too, three or four of them like

Wew.

What about that emo Satan band they listen to? HIM?

Your only option left is to stream your suicide, Steve-O. Make it messy.

Attached: goodified.gif (640x300, 840.71K)

Funny how this attention whoring faggot can't get his head around the fact that we already know this shit and it isn't worth a thread.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (620x400, 3.81M)

Hey OP, head over to /baph/ maybe they'll have a fuck to give.

Damn cuck chan thread is to 110+

I did a lot of that sure but still, 50% of the replies are shills assmad at me. Going great, many pills, great fun

Attached: Don't Leave Temple Without It.jpg (234x213, 28.13K)

New one posted on cuckchan, fucking wew

Attached: 1532629132445.jpg (750x760, 55.68K)

Kek yes I am the Jew here paid to shill that pizzagate is real and Jews need to die. That is who I am

He's mostly blind and they set 14 year old girls on his lap while he was in character as the perverted old man. He couldn't have known.

At one hour and forty minutes and 175 replies the cuckchan thread is pruned

Attached: Slide.jpg (830x1059, 262.3K)

Drawing attention to this now is pointless. Wait until they try to release another Jackass or he does something noteworthy to draw attention to it. He's doing nothing now, so this will end up blowing over with no major repercussions.

"Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.'' Matthew ; 10-26

If you want to prove that elite pedophilia is real, this is the thread you should be in , not one about a former celebrity.

They gote banned good right now, maybe it's beyond the vpn because they keep getting me for ban evasion. Anyone want to start a thread on this over at cuckchan knock yourself out they are spooked bad

I figured he was dead already. He'll get free marketing.

Kys faggot shills, you die with him

talk of new jackass in the works keep on it lads

Remember when baby fuck was a sick joke on half chan and not the control scheme of the kike media groups and political arm?
ITS AWWWWWRIGHT

Attached: aeab107f08d66b84c9f48a9f196fa5c35f18b1e00b3dddc7179093d2a5396eb2.gif (760x427, 350.52K)

The way it works is they cover up the old tattoo with a bunch of dark shit and then try to meld that into something else, its an afterthought, not like he said "Yea, Id like an ostrich please". He did say "Yea, I like a guy raping a little kid, please" the first time, however.

Id put a lot of money on there being hidden marxist propaganda in it, some kind of race baiting stunts involving muh racism etc. I havent seen the old one in like a decade but I wouldnt doubt there was stuff like that in the original that just went over my head at the time.

Y'all niggers need to get your facts straight. You're this misinformed on simple shit about talmudvision celebrities with all the info on Kikepedia?

Bam Margera isn't dead, it's Ryan Dunn who died in a car crash. Vincent 'Don Vito' Margera, the child molester uncle, is dead though due to alcohol and obesity induced organ failure. The uncle didn't get into legal trouble for something he did for the show, he was feeling up 12yo girls at the mall and got caught. He also didn't go to jail though either, he just got 10yrs probation, during which period he died of the aforementioned organ failure.

Attached: brainlet drool.png (558x614, 24.19K)

Posts on this subject are auto getting deleted on 4chan. Pretty much speaks volumes on who is modding over there.

Ya I got a strong rangeban. Was phone posting and got banned, then I hopped on nordvpn and every country I used showed up still as ban evasion, for any post on any board. Something software side right?

True but irrelevant, and subtler shills will get irrelevant shit wrong on purpose to derail with irrelevant argument.

That's just called banning very large numbers of people who all try different ways in. Here during peak kampfy, the mods would have to reset those ban lists after a while, because otherwise it'd get hard for legitimate users too.

Nah it was software side for me. I opened a different browser on my phone and I'm back on there.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/180173450

Oh noes, calling us newfags whilst derailing the topic. Honestly I don't think the glow in the dark meme should be exclusive to clowns, you faggot shills glow just as much as any clown ever did

Oh dear it's a pedo

Sauce

Still? they are running damage control extra hard if they are silencing cuckchan. Hollywood is shitting themselves

his friend Scott Randolph has a creepy pic of his niece on his insta. Practically CP.

Attached: Oh Steve.jpg (500x727, 617.52K)

Fucking weirdos

Scrrenshot it nigga

archive.fo/eyUSb

Don't think it's enough. It's.basically a under 4 kids being silly, way harder to pin than other shit weve seen, would need more suggestiveness or associated imagery.

Halfchan here.
Please keep this retard on a leash.
Thanks.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-28-at-3.53.38-PM-768x895.png (768x895, 553.65K)

OP is a fag-o.

AHOY MATEYS

Attached: anchor-clipart-anchor-clip-art-830x920.jpg (830x920, 27.2K)

Cuckchan delted my second Pedo-gate thread. Too bad I wrote a spicy limerick in it. Nevmind found it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180173450/

STEVE-O IS A PEED-O
HE RUNS WITH PIZZAGATERS
HIS DAD'S A MASON
KIDS THEYRE CHASIN
SHILLS ARE FUCKING HATERS

STEVE-O IS A PEED-O
HIS TATTOO MAKES HIM GUILTY
IT WASNT A JOKE
HE IS A QUEER BLOKE
NO MORE WILL HE TRICK ME

STEVE-O IS A PEED-O
THE JEWS HAVE GOT HIM GOOD
HIS DICK HAS THE RABIES
HE FUCKS ALL THE BABIES
WEARING HIS KOSHER HOOD

Attached: download (20).jpeg (183x275, 6.08K)

Hmmm, op here, don't know why anyone would admit to being "of halfchan" it's no badge of honor. Do appreciate the polymer cased telescopic ammo infographic though, it's probably never gonna take off because it violates so many fundental precepts of engineering but would love to shoot one. Also

I've waded through the filth you call a Zig Forums board all day today. Nigger, trans, cuck, whore, eceleb (the real pointless kind) and r9k spam everywhere, along with blatant troll threads about nigger dick size and Muslim Sharia law are left up forever, and get so much spam replies they slide everything else off the board. The only way shills avoid the auto-spam filter is by working in large coordinated groups and burying real discussion with noise, pretty impressive to be honest.

But it leads to pretty glaring hypocrisy though. When you complain about someone for typing a lot during the hailstorm of Jewish shillery you look like an idiot, something else is going on methinks. Dan Harmon was an idiot and other shit he wrote or did keeps getting turned up on Reddit, the halfchan kiddies can't resist memeing it, both /tv/ and Zig Forums have given up for him and probably roilland. Seems orders from head-diddly-quarters is to stop the flow of blood from new wounds, no more new celebrities being found out, please, so they kill steve-o threads now at about 100 replies, 65+ of them shills going "OMG it's fucking nothing free speech just a joke you sjws he's nothing not a great target plus he's /ourguy/ oyyy veeeey!".

On 4/pol/ every thread is about pedo r&m dude…

There are a few, as the mods have acceded to it. Don't say every thread though that's a lie it's more like for every 12 obvious slide threads there is one rick and Morty, and less common a Sarah Silverman. They've banned Steve O tat discussion for now.

You sound like a colossal faggot whose only objective seems to be pushing the narrative that a z-grade celeb (who you seem to have a real bone on for) who hasn't mattered in a decade is somehow more relevant than the literally thousands of currently active kiddie-diddlers running free in kiketown.
Because in no way would having the scary (((alt-right))) go after an obvious clown like the guy from Jackass discredit an effort to expose what really happens to kids at the hands of these people in the eyes of the masses, right?
It's almost like you came here from somewhere else…
Zig Forums
/reddit/
Also, you gave that other user shit for admitting to being from half-chan, yet proudly boast of going there yourself in this very thread.
Hmm.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (640x360 69.75 KB, 11.14M)

Apparently not.

Attached: (You).jpg (362x565, 47.37K)

Where the fuck do you live nigger? The only fans these faggots had were inbred White trash.

Is anyone surprised that a guy who was constantly trying to kill himself was involved with some demonic bullshit?

Really? And yet, you can't say why. Probably, because it's a projection of what a cripple you are.

I told the other dude he was an idiot for saying "halfchan here stop coming over" because it sounds like he's "of halfchan", I posted in the OP your nigger ass couldn't read.that going to halfchan and leddit or Twitter to spread redpills is absolutely the best thing you can do. What a loser you are.typijg all that just to be wrong.

I got the thread to three times for a total of over four hours, not easy to do when they are deleting and rangebanning so quickly. I might pull one more before bed. What have you done today besides get paid peanuts.to shill that I'm wrong and Steve-O is a gud boi who dindu nuffin? I wonder if they make you take it up the ass.at the Mass Ave office, I should make a visit and yell at you.guys through the window again.

Can't say why? I did say why, it's best to interact with them tonfirther the goal of turning the populations sentiment against Jews. Are you mentally twelve? Can you read at all?

Attached: astinkycologne.jpg (500x500, 40.9K)

Totally. I know for a fact that if I made any such joke around any of the people I know, or got a tattoo like that, I would be deemed fucked in the head and no one would ever talk to me again…..so why so many child abuse jokes in Hollywood? It's an in-joke.

That's "heartagram" a symbol used by the edgy goth band H.I.M. except the tattoo has a wang coming out of it. Bam Margera was also a big fan of the band and stole the logo for his own licensed merchandise.

god I'm so old I'm schooling Zig Forums on HIM and mtv mall sk8 culture. kill me

Attached: image.jpeg (736x552 60.03 KB, 34.6K)

ELEMENT DECKS SHIT
BLIND DECKS 4 LYFE
LOVE THE CONCAVE

Its for generation Z's, nay, the world of newfags that we do such things when the time is right user. How will we explain the Clinton mafia to people in whitetopia?

Attached: Wizard 010.jpg (500x750, 212.57K)

It's literally a star of david merged with a pedo heart symbol.

Note the time stamps, they pruned it.in about four minutes on /tv/. Cunny lasts an hour most days. Hell cp doesn't get deleted that fast. Kikes are fucking scaaaaaared.

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-214537.png (1440x2560 698.47 KB, 912.89K)

You're a commonplace kind of stupid.

Attached: THIS_FUCKIN_GUY_RIGHT_HERE.gif (512x384, 2.22M)