Salvini slaps the European Union, removes gypsies

Salvini slaps the European Union, removes gypsies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3072x2048, 6.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2018/07/26/news/sgombero-camping-river-campo-roma–matteo-salvini-nomadi-1080163
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201502/study-dogs-can-identify-liars-and-they-dont-trust-them
archive.is/NXu1T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gypsies are worst that roaches expelling them is not enough

This is what a true candidate who cares for his people would/should do.

TBH gypsies are a bit on the annoying side.

Gypsies are oppressed by piles of trash that emerge wherever they live.

STOP INVASIONE!

This man is incredible. His stance on migrant trash is even better than the stance of Orban from Hungary. And unlike Orban he isn't corrupt and is in an actual first world country.

It's a shame my country doesn't have someone like him, it would clean up a lot of messes that we suffer from.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x853 181.89 KB, 1.54M)

Attached: cops_arriving.mp4 (640x368 1.79 MB, 1.29M)

Yeah, naw, fuck that. Gypsy brats learn how to pickpocket starting in kindergarten. When they're 12, the girls start fucking for money and the boys start committing armed robberies. Their entire culture is complicit in this endless cycle of crime and corruption. Salvini's being kind about this. What they deserve is to be nerve gassed, buried in mass graves and forgotten.

Why? Ghettos are easy to cut off. Then you can deport them. What he did with those cigans?

Whats worst, gypsies or kebabs?

The empire rises once again!

Attached: sav.png (650x648, 411.23K)

Tough to say. On a small scale gypsies are worse, but they don't have the organizational skills required to be complete pests at a large scale like kebabs have.
Both have to be removed.

Lol, I'd have that level of smug too.

Attached: pajvini.png (794x753, 842K)

Salvini is far more determined in the fight against the shitskins than Kurz.
The Italians have a better pick than Austrians and other western countries.

Don't trust Kurz for a second. He wreaks of Merkel 2.0.

Attached: s.png (955x954, 644.04K)

Attached: salvini-boats.png (652x418, 253K)

Italians have the best smug genetics.

Attached: 51bf397afee14074f33579a905f4adc907c4815fcaf3ada5bec3668a54a1cf8e.gif (297x229, 2.3M)

Attached: 4.png (1917x1075, 1.64M)

Attached: 2.png (1912x1078, 1.52M)

Cigans

gypsies. They actually have a religious belief that God told them that they can cheat and steal and it won't be counted as sin. The kikes think the gypsies are a long lost branch of jews, and it makes sense.

This interview in particular, was followed by interview on another station where they brought that nogs daughters and kept them behind stage (without her). Thinking Salvini would hold back. He didn't.

They'll avoid making that association too public.

Kebabs have the mentality that might make them be productive members of society.
Gypsies don't.

Attached: Nord.jpg (650x421, 303.26K)

Giving niggers free t-shirts in exchange for self-deportation

Even Adolf knew this…

That's not all, as if that wasn't bad enough they use some really Jewish argumentation as to what stealing is and what it isn't. I've read some paper a long while back about gypsy culture and they legitimately believe that if you take something that's not on somebody's person, it's not stealing because it's "unclaimed", so to speak. For example, if we use their reasoning say you put your wallet from your pocket onto the table. You have now completely gotten rid of your ownership of the wallet and have left it "unclaimed" and until you or anyone else puts it on their person, the wallet is owned by nobody. THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE! This is why they usually steal shit from people's yards the most, they legitimately think that it's technically not stealing since it belongs to nobody.

Attached: salv.png (718x726, 665.24K)

Gypsies should die but they don’t spread Islam like kebabs

Nice job, now he just needs to purge the Jewish ghettoes from Veneto to prevent a second Black Plague and the Venetic duckgoddess will smile upon him.

Hey, I need to know something. Is it true gypsies are afraid of rabbits for some reason?

Happening this morning. This is how you save Europe (pic related)
>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2018/07/26/news/sgombero-camping-river-campo-roma–matteo-salvini-nomadi-1080163

Attached: camp.png (672x679, 349.9K)

Probably not since this is the first time I've heard about this, especially since someone (you already know who) went through a stealing spree in a village near where I live and they stole a bunch of shit that people had in their yards and one old man even had all of his rabbits that he farmed stolen.

Is that the "Italian" sheboon MP that tried to prosecute people for throwing bananas at her?

Attached: 1279547755231.jpg (458x320, 30.59K)

Not rabbits. They are afraid of frogs. Some kind of superstition. This might not be true for all of them, though.

Yes.

Attached: 12b.jpg (445x497, 68.12K)

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201502/study-dogs-can-identify-liars-and-they-dont-trust-them
archive.is/NXu1T

Send in millions of frogs to smoke them out while bringing in millions of dogs for the muzzies.

My bad
I read that as dogs

Attached: laughing_chimp.jpg (293x295, 29.82K)

NOBODY likes gypsies, not even leftists. They're the only shit-tier group you can hate and not get thrown in jail

Does the Left in Europe actually thinking crying about gypsie rights is going to win them any sympathy from literally anyone?? If the migrant crisis was Europe having millions of gypsies pour in from Africa - well it would already be the dotr.

Hahaha he sounds so despondent

Think of it this way—Kurz was born in 1986. Could he have become Chancellor without powerful and deep-pocketed backers?

Attached: Gypo dance for shekels.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! FUCKING CHRISTFAGGOTS! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT! WHY DO CHRISTFAGGOTS ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT?! AND THEN CLAIM THEIR SHIT RELIGION IS ACTUALLY BASED!!! RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Between just those two? Definitely kebabs. Gypsies don't do suicide bombings or other mass killings, don't convert any of your vulnerable soul-less citizens like Gingers lel to their belief system, and they don't rape gangs.

That said, they all need to go. ALL OF THEM. Tacos, kebabs, gyppers, bagels, watermelons, they all gotta GTFO.

Yeah, Jesus will STILL love them even when they're out of our fucking lands, so there's that going for them, I guess.

So he is going to remove everyone South of frickin ROME? LOL! Gypsies; A traveler's guide to spotting and foiling gypsy pickpockets in Italy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x356, 369.68K)

okay so I get that gypsies rob people because they're poor, but what made them poor?

I'd say gypsies are more disgusting but kebabs are more dangerous.

themselves. I don't know the history behind this people, but they seem to be a modern version of nomadic hunter/gatherers. they roam from place to place like parasites then move on when it gets to hot. Highly tribalistic too.

Yes, they're like jews. but niggerer.

Could it be that you're an idiot who just got here 5 minutes ago?

Whats the difference?

Attached: dubbs-getting-checked.jpg (1280x720, 71.5K)

Is this what “pilpul” is?

Come on that is not fair, I wouldnt call romanians gypsies since they get offended if you call them that

Imagine being a modern central asian nomad
Remove the self respect, inteligence and honor and self suficiency and you get a gypsy
Their status is because they are a mixture of niggers and jews

Well fuck.

He really is a modern day Mussolini. It's amazing.

Attached: RWDS01.jpg (184x187, 37.09K)

Remove who isn't a born italian and the rest will be put in the system. The angle being used is: "Italians are forced to send their kids to school, file tax returns…etc" the roma shouldn't have special privileges.

The only things sand niggers produce is more sand niggers and cultural AIDS.

Attached: d35.jpeg (552x368, 13.05K)

Its perfect timing. Eastern euro countries paved the way with hard immigration policies and the western euros can be used as examples of what happens if you don't. 5kikes are struggling heavily since their stance on muds was next to nothing. Also Salvini has an ace up his sleeve if the 5kikes start to comp his rhetoric: They voted FOR economic migrants a year ago.

That depends. Roaches range from "not the worst neighbor" to "Absolutely subhuman" and most of them have anger issues and are related to some kind of clan crime which makes them far more dangerous when triggered.
Also fun fact: some of the kebabs in germany that run a kebab business have started voting for AFD so theres that.

Gypsies on the other hand are like you concentrate the worst things about 10 niggers and 10 spics into a single god forsaken creature. They are like a parody of jews made by Zig Forums.

Its funny, because until the Muslim issue exploded, even the most antiracist Euros had nothing nice to say about Gypsies.

True but its always possible a young buck moves up the ranks quickly especially in a country that isn't a major player on the world stage. From the moment I saw him do that Merkel hand thing she does I started paying attention. Everything about him is completely fake, his stance, his responses, all of it.

Attached: Kurz.jpg (634x538, 48.96K)

They will now to counter Salvini.

Thanks for the laugh, user.

Attached: Yokoyama Yui's 1st photobook - Yuihan (ゆいはん) (83)

gypsies are the master race

What happened the gypsies of old? I'm sure they were quite different from the trash we see today.

Attached: f01e084f356bb863768002c870e132f3.jpg (960x1280 45.42 KB, 242.26K)

OMG he didn't curb-stomp the black guy. I hate nationalists now! That's it guys it's over!

gypsy are on the genocide list

That nog is part of the lega party. It completely shutdown all of the raycis accusations, since he was the first nog mayor in italys history. The irony being "stop invasion" of nogs while holding a nogs hand.

(checked)

reminds me of this Finnish nationalist poster boy

Attached: fd7a1e110cb3a0c4b40bd33cca318a1c.jpg (640x427, 26.59K)

Rationally, I'll say kebabs because they're urged by a supremacist ideology which makes them a bigger threat. Non-rationally, I'll say gypsies because I've been dealing with them since elementary school and they are the fuckin' scum of the Earth, basically a hybrid that combines the worse of both kikes and niggers.

As already mentioned, frogs. There's a common practice in these parts where local businesses (and some chain stores, surprisingly) keep frog figurines at their doorsteps to ward off gypsies. Even if they're not superstitious, it's a clear unwelcome sign.

Even the most blue-pilled normalfag hates them and can say he hates them without getting a second glance, that's how bad they are. Not even off-the-deep-end progressives dare defend gypsies.

They're like kikes minus the reptilian cunning and they can't pass off as whites so it's the same as jews being kicked out only much faster.

Keep going, Italy. You guys have my support.

BASED my fellow pede!
You tell them nazis!

Attached: df2f92ab44e08b7f4efc32019635191d209ebba14c87570208155cfea66e0b2f.jpg (1203x1203 311.06 KB, 283.59K)

I really, really wish the whole frog business hadn't become associated with T_D.

Attached: Kek.jpg (533x800, 94.77K)

jews and gypsies are the two races that absolutely must be exterminated down to the last crib no matter what

Highly underrated

Attached: fcd46222ab43daa28c5ad24f21177ed0c5acd9d570a02c91692069dec4e19f2a.png (600x450, 401.73K)

Faggotry i say

Attached: 1478350588845.jpg (566x860, 105.91K)

They are shitting themselves because they cant propagandize this shit away anymore and the previous smear campaign is not only failing, it wont work again because the Internet never forgets.

You're probably right but you better have proof if you are shitting on pastachad.

By crom! I never expected this, we have gypsies here in brazil too but compared to ours hellbread mongrels they are nothing to fear, just petty crimes like steal, low tier drug trafficking, low tier contraband, the funny thing is that violent crimes are only commited against their own kind, like "honor" killing or whatever bullshit…very rarely they kidnap children and keep with themselves like an adopted kid (i never understood this.)

Do gypsies commit much homicides, kidnap or gang rape? care to tell some histories on them?

The UN is officially run by retards.

Thieves should be shot.

Why not send the men to labor chain gangs for unemployment money for their families?

Well he was in the right place at the right time at least. His party was getting slaughtered in the polls because their leadership was drifting a too far left and he was the most right wing guy of any renown they had running around.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 330.23K)

gypsies are often kikes

It's why there's the shill thread about gypsies being the next thing for white people.

Gypsies are for the most part low tier shit stirrers who only thrive if there aren't other subhumans around or if the local populace isn't afraid nor impeded to stand up to them; basically they'll fold if they know can get out-chimped out. Like most lesser beings, they need to severely outnumber the target or, alternatively, pick particularly frail ones like senior citizens, no different from niggers or sand niggers, they all go by the same playbook - always in packs and always cheapshots.
I can only speak from my experience but the average civilized person won't have too many run ins with them unless you frequent flea markets where they peddle stolen/bootleg shit though people in the health sector will deal with them a lot because they breed like roaches and treat some of those infrastructures as another gibs machine. I'd say kids probably have it worse; get one or two of those mongrels in a school and trouble is guaranteed. There was a common belief among every kid that if you stomped one of 'em right there you'd be dealing with the roach's extended family the next day - maybe it was bullshit but no one wanted to test that theory.
That said, I knew a guy from Greece who stated their gypsy population was responsible for really heinous shit like the grooming gangs in Bongland.

As much as I hate gypsies, the shit I see in niggerhate threads do have me concede that some folks have it worse.

That's gonna be a interesting sell to make. Everyone who met a gypsy in their life walks out hating the entire brood.

The moment of truth for italy was when that obvious faggot (pic related) plant running as a lega candidate shot a bunch of nogs. Most campaigns would be dead in the water (especially one who barely had 10% at the time). Instead his popularly kept rising as if nothing happened. That was the moment PD shitlib party died and Salvini ascended into greatness.

Attached: 5a761fc5fc7e93745e8b4568.jpg (900x506, 93.45K)

Time to stop getting your opinions from the media, son.