DID VLADIMIR PUTIN GIVE TRUMP A BUGGED SOCCER BALL..??? -

CNN & Bloomberg Wring their Hands with Anxiety
over Speculation that 'Putin's gift contains a transmitter chip

RT_com reports
"Vladimir Putin gave Donald Trump a football which might have contained a microchip which could also have been a bug - but almost certainly wasn't. That hasn't stopped Bloomberg and CNN pulling together one hell of a story."

"Putin handed the World Cup soccer ball to Trump during their Helsinki meeting. The fact that it may have had an electronic chip inside makes pretty much the perfect headline for the likes of Bloomberg and CNN because it contains just about enough truth to stoke some 'Cold War 2' suspicion, and generate some serious clicks."

Having stripped the rest of the carcass of the Helsinki summit bare of material for speculation and hearsay, Bloomberg decided to run a story saying that the markings on the ball suggested it contained a chip with a tiny antenna that transmits to nearby phones. Oh. My. God. It has it all, Trump, Putin, electronic bugs… erm… football, everything."

more -→ rt.com/news/434336-putin-trump-bugged-football/

Attached: Putin Trump soccer profile.jpg (600x500, 42.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol47no1/article02.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This all started with qlarp old message that said "keep your eye on the ball" the months later the soccer ball.

ABSOLUTELY ASTROLOGIC

With bugged microprocessors on everything, do you really think that they need to bug a soccer ball that's going to get abandoned in a drawer as soon as it gets on the US?

Like he's going to leave the football underneath the Resolute desk and not in some closet or in the yard.

Attached: 1257060846190.jpg (275x198, 17.77K)

After the "Great Seal Bug", I don't think that trick is going to work anymore. Worth reading about if you've never heard of it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)
The Soviets used RF to power a MIC and transmittor hidden in a plaque they gifted an American ambassador.

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol47no1/article02.html

Attached: 1516261644017.jpg (400x300, 21.87K)

Attached: 1366083269554.png (212x218, 60.85K)

So what? Don't you have tor browser ready to load AIDs link at hand?

Attached: 1508859542236.png (600x664, 299.82K)

BTW

Attached: The Laser Eavesdropper - Christmas Lectures with RV Jones-MTpZsKCUvcc.webm (854x480, 13.68M)

But why would Putin need to bug Trump if Trump is a Russian agent anyway?

Attached: cianigger.jpg (802x854, 182.72K)

It's almost like every narrative has no consistency whatsoever and relies purely upon repetition.

Works better than tin cans and a string.

Oh wow, now they've got a first-hand account of what the bottom of the white house trash sounds like

Why do kikes get so danged paranoid whenever Trump touches a ball? Is this fucking Dragon Ball Z?

< mr. P is totally bugging the soccer ball
< but Trump is totally controlled by mr. P

The absolute state of kike

Checked. I like this idea. It would be cool if there were a hidden coms device in there.

Inside a soccer ball is the perfect place to transport a powerful orb or other artifact.

Attached: trump fur coat.mp4 (1280x720, 4.52M)

wrong mp4

Attached: YOU MEAN THE CHAOS EMERALDS.mp4 (480x270, 378.95K)

The headline is pure bullshit. I read an article on Fortune (yeah, I know) in which the headline read “Soccerball given to Trump by Putin Contained a Hidden Microchip”. But the body of the article went on to explain that it was actually put there by Addidas, whom made the ball for the World Cup, and there was nothing sinister or “Russian” about it. Basically, fake news.

It represents the sun, jews hate it

I can't take this shit any longer.

I saw MSNBC go off about this last night.
Laughed my ass off.
What horseshit.

This is literally conspiracy theory. Absolutely no substance for proof at all, and pushed to the mass jewish media. On the other hand, everything we stand for that has tons of evidence is labeled as such. A fucking double standard if there ever was one.

That is a good meme to spread to normies about this type of "news" story, it really brings the cognitive dissonance to the fore.
However when in this type of company please keep in mind its history, and the great, grueling work that conspiracy theorists often do.

Attached: fe4e53cfeacd02d7938602564cf292b33ef76d80f952b1fd45395fa953939ef7.png (611x625, 178.54K)

Its part of an adidas promo but I'm sure Putin knew about it and used it to troll the media.

Which is a round about way of saying if he keeps this up Trump will suffer a similar fate.

Bugging diplomatic gifts is an old Russian trick. Our security people should expect it by now.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26 The Thing (listening device) - Wikipedia.png (1063x1003, 602.89K)

This

Attached: 95201241bf35e3fc83598a34c0f07df825303998c8e36772e2e36bdb29af5fae.gif (500x333, 2.92M)

You are really fucking bad at this shill-kun.
Hope theybrake you over the coals.

Everyone knows this. It's part of the reason the story is so absurd.

This is a new low. Why don't they just write fiction instead of pretending to be journalists?

Oh, yeah, because they have no talent.

Or what if the ball contained a secret message or communication device so they Trump and Putin can talk whenever they want long distance? BLUMPF COULD BE TALKING TO PUTLER NOW REEEEE!

Hey, the Dynamo could use some stars.

At this point they literally are just making up stories.

Attached: 180725-trump-pudoccer-ball-feature.jpg (1286x857, 197.75K)

Naturally it does not contain any bombs or monitoring devices for the precise reason that the Russians know the ball will be throughly scanned, and they know that they would look very untrustworthy and foolish if anything other than soccer ball material is discovered.

The only reason I can imagine they would insert a device is if they wanted it to be discovered in service to an even more clandestine purpose, such as to draw attention away from another monitoring device; or to test Donald Trump's reaction.

what do you need a second meeting for when you can talk through magical balls

Are you telling me CNN and Bloomberg fell for a LARP?

Attached: 6721963981723.jpg (750x856, 96.62K)

They really want their cold war

meh

You millennials wouldn't know good music even if no jews were involved in it's production.

As if Trump's people would be dumb enough not to quarantine and inspect the shit out of this thing the moment they get a chance. As if Putin would be dumb enough to poison their burgeoning relationship with the US right out of the bat.

If nothing else they might wanna pull Putin's fingerprints off of it, just for the hell of it.

bump

If Trump is a tool of Putin, why would putin need a bugged ball?

toppest wew