New Dan Harmon video

Video shows rick and Morty co-creator Dan Harmon raping his “girlfriend” in comedy skit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw‬

Attached: F0A30B12-BA3D-4221-8649-32C149A7CACD.jpeg (630x1200, 150.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw
youtube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw
invidio.us/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this guy some kind of degenerate or something?

Do you really have to ask?

imagine my shock

Somebody down load this please.

rope soon

Attached: Hollywood Writer Dan Harmon Rapes Girlfriend In 2003 _Internet Comedy_ Short Film.mp4 (720x480, 2.96M)

Now I'll be off to set this bomb off on reddit.

Wish me luck!

Attached: 2001-984h.jpg (3219x2551, 1.86M)

So what’s it like? Being witness to history in the making?

omg dick he just force his pickle rick into her against her will?!?!

Nope, pretty sure he didn’t

Can we nail this guy under obscene laws?

We will honour your sacrifice in this great meme war.

Attached: Post_your_rare_pepes_bf9880_6356679.jpg (625x473 140.67 KB, 69.56K)

image that can be used to spread it as well, and also hooktube link for when they catch wind. Posting the video directly might get your account zapped, which may or may not be worth it depending on your goals with your social media op

Attached: Dan Harmon pedo rick and morty rape scene.png (1120x752, 3.23M)

(((comedy gold)))

Do not fire until you see the whites of their fedoras

Attached: 0997_-_YJl7xo8.png (476x1809, 84.15K)

This shit highlights the empty void in their sense of morality that they hide through hypocritical obfuscation and blatant projection.

they really don't care about the children, who they use as a cudgel to beat people over the head with how "moral" they are.

I hope this degenerate is destroyed.

what the fuck

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand pedophilia jokes. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of gender theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Dan's opportunistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the Talmud, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike pedophilia jokes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dan's existencial catchphrase "Sleep like a baby? Time to get rapey!" which itself is a cryptic reference to the Jewish Talmud rituals concerning goy children I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those Trumpsters and alt-types scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a crying baby tramp stamp. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Jewish handler's eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: Hollywood-pedos-fate.jpg (500x540, 150.16K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (476x3618, 451.5K)

bump

Attached: 1531591536382.jpg (640x533, 110.52K)

Doesn't that do nothing now? I've seen invidio.us being thrown around and their source is apparently available.

Attached: 1523173331187.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

It just linked me to a dead meme

What do you mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw
invidio.us/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw
Both go to the same video for me.

Still works too, but hooktube just pulls the youtube player now.
Oh, you might have mistaken the O for a 0.

this has to just be a thing … like can we just create one big pile of "liberals are sick people".zip

broken up into:

1) the intellectual control freaks (bill marher*)
2) the sheer crazy (feminazi screeching)
3) the demon sick (sexting young girls, canibalism shit)
4) thugs (power hungry type like george soros)

and just spam this ordered list as "the left" and then use it as a mark on different companies. Either you are ok with "the left" or you do not tolerate "the left". I really cant respect any fucking journalist or tv producers any more. Theres just no excuse for tolerating this type of shit in your life or around you.

If you have kids and you say its ok to allow this shit because your kids are surviving off of some paycheck you get to be part of anything to do with these people.

Your kids have to be shutout too. They are fruit from the poisonous tree.

Close the Castle Gates

Anybody on reddit pls upboat my post on r/T_D about Dan Harmon's Wife, it has this link and more

Attached: 1532636186312.jpg (650x650, 103.15K)

and this guy now makes cartoons… for kids.

makes sense…. wtf