Around 600 niggers have stormed the Spanish exclave "Ceuta" and started attacking Spanish police with quicklime and...

Around 600 niggers have stormed the Spanish exclave "Ceuta" and started attacking Spanish police with quicklime and flamethrowers!

let me know if there is a solution tho this that doesn't involve some actual european army. how else are we supposed to be able to stop 600 niggers?

One solitary bucket of KFC and a hellfire missile aimed at it's location.

They want us to bloody our hands and force us to go on a genocide crusade for Israel and to federalize Europe.

They'll never let have anything nice.

Attached: 1365296306202.jpg (624x658, 86.26K)

I’ll pass.

Kill 1 nigger.

Repeat.

Doesn't Spain have its own army? Do the citizens have guns? When the government fails at its most fundamental task, protecting the borders and its citizens, then that government is no longer legitimate. Time for the people to rise up.

When the 'migrants' storm towns with flamethrowers, when will anyone start correctly calling them 'invaders', and respond correctly?

Get bent. You can lie all you want. Doesn’t mean anyone is going to believe you.

They have a neutered joke without permissions to do anything at any point, a beat cop can fire more readily than a soldier in Spain
No

Damn; I didn't realize it was that bad. Permission from who, exactly, btw? The fucking EU?

You forgot to mention they literally threw their own shit like chimpanzees.

You grab your rifle and you start shooting. You're fucking retarded if you think that isn't an obvious solution.

liberals would just use semantics to argue that they're not invaders because they're not officially part of a army task force.

The fact that your autocorrect changed to to tho shows type either a nigger or you speak like one. Either way, fuck off.

And the solution is to check the fucking catalog.

Should be you're, because my autocorrect sucks, but at least I don't speak like a nigger.

Just evacuate that god damn piece of nothingness.

Send all of them to Germoney!

IHSALLAH!

Attached: Future of the West.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

This is where the mafia used to handle business that the government couldn't afford to be seen doing. Where are your Spanish gangs? Surely they don't want them moving in on their turf.

nigger

Is this some new EU shill tactic or something?
They could say Cueta is on the continent of Africa give it back to Morroco and then deport all the african economic migrants in Spain back to there.
Don't make out like this is in Spain Europe you disingenuous scoundrel.

lolz…you forgot the flyers handed out showing the location to wakanda (the KFC bucket)

Can't someone kill that asshole already?

THIS

Catalog before posting.