What did he know,why did he flip full 1488?

There was a point where micheal realized that he held the power over the jews through his music, in writing "we are the world"and "black and white" he tried to quench what was left of the still smoldering of the race relations of his past and with "smooth criminal" and "they dont really care about us" he warns us of the jew very blantanly and hints at the pedogate world he was subject and victim to.

With that said one of his songs that stuck out to me is "earth song"
Micheal became more woke and sent out more messages,even beginning to fortell holy messages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Song

Earth song was also the last song he performed on the "this is it tour" where he was murdered.

Why,how? What were the connection what did micheal learn and from who,what esoterics or influencing person took him from pop nig fashion to full militant authoritarian dress,and music that went from hollywood pure pop to red pill city while still topping the charts?

Why didnt anyone look into it?
Were the kid charges the distraction?

were other music stars involved as well?
Tump and micheal were good friends as well,but why?

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html

Michael Jackson: 'Hitler was a genius'
Michael Jackson admired Adolf Hitler's showmanship and described him as a "genius", taped interviews with the deceased star disclose.
Mochael Jackson described Hitler as a "genius orator"
The singer, who died of heart failure in June aged 50, was also convinced that he could have cured the Nazi leader's evil, had he been alive to speak to him.

He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews - needed "help" and "therapy".

Jackson made the claims during interviews with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, with whom he became close friends. The conversations were recorded with Jackson's approval and have been published in a new book – The Michael Jackson Tapes – which goes on sale in the US and online on Friday.

During one interview, Jackson said: "Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was."

Boteach then asked the star: "You believe that if you had an hour with Hitler you could somehow touch something inside of him?"

The jews gave us the king of pop,and just as quick,took him away…

Attached: download (10).jpeg (184x273, 11.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2iCLykzJ0d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Michael Jackson on The Jews.mp4 (640x360, 1.73M)

Beat it.

I was always a fan of this one personally

Attached: Michael Jackson about Them.mp4 (640x360, 13.03M)

Holy shit the world already had hitler 2.0 and no one even knew it…

A lot of people don't know this, but Michael Jackson was a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. His songs were supercharged with their occult teachings.

When your other based nigger threads got shat on you made a thread on /tv/ throwing a fit over it and posted BMWG CP.
Don't think we didn't notice you fucking nigger.
Now piss off.

Attached: NONIGGERS.png (423x700 231.9 KB, 120.63K)

Wasn't he abused by his father?

Attached: 1489331059887.png (723x548, 131.18K)

Fuck off civnat piece of shit.

why did he molest those kids

He was in showbiz since he could speak, his father was controlling and callous, he was most likely passed around by kike executives, and then financially blackmailed as soon as his physical uses were up.

He grew up around the kikeist kikes.

It's no surprise really.

Nice cuckchan filename, cocksucker.
Maybe respond to the substance of my post instead of having your MKULTRA nigger worship mind virus react for you.

he didn't. That one kid from the goonies (correy fieldman?) who's name escapes me, he said he was molested as a kid, and also said he was friends with jackson and jackson never did any of that stuff to him

Where did I say I was a civnat?
It's inarguable that a united front is more powerful than a divided one.
It clearly benefits us to recognize our common enemy. The only one who hates that idea, is the Jew himself. Are you a Jew?
And no, before you try it, I'm not promoting race-mixing, I'm simply recognizing obvious truths.
You don't even have to like a group, to realize that you have a common enemy.
Hitler understood this.

Attached: 1490371472180.jpg (793x1024, 187.65K)

>tfw in another timeline, white Michael Jackson is leading a tenuous coalition of nationalists in one final struggle against (((The Beast)))

Doesn't sound *so* bad, so long as we were allowed to segregate afterwards.

Attached: bypassing the anti spam.png (300x353 123 B, 17.73K)

Regardless of what you think of razorfist he did a very comprehensive documentary on what actually happened with a full rundown of every last accusation.

He fucked little kids.

Always remember to keep jew uncapitalized. I spent an entire thread getting an Israeli IP to uncapitalize jew (and denounce the talmud of course). It works as a surprisingly effective shibboleth, as it were.

Attached: 3fab8f652ea434c1c2f323937c89d2c0c708c6e90d5b7cea40deae300362cd5d.jpg (794x762 11.95 KB, 66.24K)

You're an obvious D&C cock holster. Look at your images. They're just meant to provoke blacks and nothing more. The first one especially.
You are not providing anything of substance to the conversation. Why would you ever be against a bigger army against the Jews? That makes absolutely no sense.

That's not an actual point. You're just calling me a Jew to shut me down. Explain how a united front against Jews would be bad? It's what nearly beat them before, and it's their greatest fear. It's why they always try to D&C.

Attached: 1486425302570.jpg (1600x1200, 543.71K)

Not sure what you mean bud, im a lurker who only gets on the pols to ask questions never to change the way people think.
Good job at your guess to classify me but it was an utter failure.now i will take a guess about you, i bet your name ends in some variation of stien you discourse kike.
Black or white there will always be niggers this is about what micheal knew ,his political influence andwhat made him flip to hating your kind…geeze i really do t see how you shills can sit at a computer all day to jist throw chaff at people asking for the truth, its gotta get mind boring torturous after a while i imagine…

You Faggot bitch

Attached: 1532513765744.jpg (900x1024, 245.21K)

One of his better songs imo

Holy fuck user. You just legitimized my early taste in music. I've always loved MJ, and this takes him to a whole new level.

ACTIVATED

Attached: iuXVTC0YUU.jpg (1000x667, 103.17K)

What a (((coincidence))).
You going to call me a shitlord next?

They're called niggers.

Capital J?
Go back.

Yeah this thread stinks to high hell.
Later fags

Attached: 1467686903417.png (734x857 97.62 KB, 165.84K)

Nice try. No one believes your bullshit.

Even is this is a bait/shitpost thread, I'd like to say that I genuinely liked earlier Michael's songs, you know, before he started turning into a freak.
His Thriller album specially (Thiller, Beat it, Billie Jean, etc.) is fucking timeless IMO.

Attached: Yokoyama Yui's 1st photobook - Yuihan (ゆいはん) (47)

He also became WHITE.

You can't be more woke than that.

I'm not calling you a jew, cool your jets man. I was giving you a piece of advice.

When he became a Mormon, why do you think he turned White? Seriously, the book is holy race war and sends you down the path of history being fake and gay. Read Nephi chapter 12 for a taste.

yes he was woke because he went through all the things the retarded public are just hearing about now, child rape and torture, jew business, cults and lucifer worship ect. he was fucked up but survived it and got his music back under his control but then he was killed and it was covered up by the murder its self

youtu.be/2iCLykzJ0d8

Attached: landscape-1504088539-northwest.jpg (768x384, 59.43K)

Get a load of this yid. Trying so hard to D&C.
Answer my question you stupid kike.
Explain how a united front against Jews would be bad?

Attached: 1486414796875.png (400x366, 202.83K)

Sorry user, used to the shills trying to derail with that shit. I don't get why it's a big deal. Jew is an ethnic group, you capitalize the first letter like you would with Italian, or English.
The shills will always zone in on something trivial to try to fuck with you, regardless. So I just ignore the grammar shit.

I grew up listening to his midget tunes. I was always surprised that he turned out the way he did considering the environment he was exposed to.

Fair enough! No hard feelings either way. Shills are rampant on this site at this point.

Still, asking a known shill to renounce the talmud is a good way to see what ethnicity they are. The ones that comply but are confused are likely shills from something other than JIDF/ADL

(I'm a doubleposting faggot)

It's like when you write (in mandarin) 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre, known chink shills will exit the thread.

Very interesting times we live in, when Killing Words are real.

man i wish i had the level of brainworms you faggots have to care about this shit

Oy vey. Only paranoid people pay attention to things outside of the boobtube.

Attached: 153.jpg (2110x3024, 2.07M)

Sage for making this tiny subject its own thread, though I'm not against using vids like this and my own for recruiting blacks as footsoldiers in the future kampf.

Hey that's a neat idea, could be a good test, and not to soon what with all these shills that seem to have increased in number.

Weww here is the vid I meant to post
Tired from work

Attached: d24f4759b6cf0a7c03712564b7840a238f6a48a8758d306e9a989a6d5b2f7a24.webm (640x360, 6.76M)

He was transracial m8, have some sympathy.

Michael jackson had a white soul.

Nigger celeb autism, kill yourself

Who’s the high level Mason in that picture over there?

It's simple.

Jackson had been involved in the industry since he was a child. By the time he reached superstar status with Thriller, he was astute, business minded, and well educated in Jewry. Either directly or indirectly, he's seen the tricks, the games, and overall bullshit from working the chitlin circuit, on television but more specifically, his work with Jewish executives, producers and songwriters at Motown/Sony/CBS. His views on Jews were cemented after a business/personal fallout with Steven Spielberg alongside the grief that his purchase of the ATV catalog brought him.

I've been here since pre-Exodus and I can tell you plainly that there would be absolutely nothing wrong with EthnoNationalists tag-teaming the jews, and only a jew (or a woefully-short-sighted-but-well-meaning person) would tell you otherwise.

See, thing is that without them poisoning the minds of various races, each group doesn't really have reason to mess with one another, therefore putting to rest maybe of the problems and misgivings that people hold against each other.

There's plenty of Lebensraum to go around. And an effectively limitless source of it off-planet.

Attached: 3833b916029f10290f8968abdebb5ae912131cb066aea884ba28d8e30f940f3f.jpg (720x576, 100.24K)

maybe all of*

It's late where I am, apologies.

Except that diversity is genocide.
If non-Whites are in THEIR OWN countries SEPARATE from Whites then we can be allies.
Not otherwise.

Except that a front can only be united when it is UNITED.
Non-Whites are NOT ON OUR SIDE.
They are on THEIR OWN SIDE.
Black nationalists and "la raza" hispanic nationalists want Whites GONE.
THEIR LEADERS ADMIT IT.
They AGREE with the kikes when it comes to furthering the ongoing genocide of White people.
They don't give a damn about us.
A fractured movement is an easily D&C-ed movement.
Look at the modern left.
A White ONLY movement is our only chance.

A large movement that will fall apart into infighting is worthless.

No he didn't.
The White race is not a "skin color" or "physical appearance."
It is consistent genetic qualities that GIVE RISE to light skin color and White appearance ALONG WITH MANY OTHER EFFECTS that involve intelligence, beliefs, emotional tendencies, health, ethics, and so on.
Skin color is one of the least meaningful effects of race. (although the beauty of Whites is a wonderful thing)
Race is genetic and affects everything.

A multiracial front would not be a united front.
It would be a shitshow and rapidly dissolve into infighting and ideological cuckoldry.
At "best" it would become "Republicuck 2.0."
At "worst" it would utterly dissolve.
Which is why the kikes push for CivNat, since either way (((they))) win. Either their opposition falls apart or they gain control of it and cuck it into kosher conservativism.
After all, if you are not fighting for racial or ethnic Nationalism, then why even fight the jews?
According to CivNat it's "not all jews (tm)" so really the US jews are BASTE!!!! The "bad guys" are those darn international jews like George Soros and there are just a few of those, right? Actually, the REAL bad guys are dos nahtzees who are undermining our beautiful diverse CivNat paradise!!!!!! Better get rid of them!!!!!
Faggots.

The front I care about is:
Stop White genocide.
Remove ZOG.
Reestablish White homelands for Whites only.

Now tell me, how many blacks, browns, and yellows are going to support these core and unyielding imperatives?

By "this shit" do you mean the reality of the ongoing genocide of White people?
Is that what you mean?
The ongoing genocide?
That?

Gas yourself.

Except that the non-Whites WON'T WANT TO LEAVE WHITE COUNTRIES.
Stop pretending that THE INVADERS OF YOUR HOMELAND are somehow "your friends."
They are not.
I am not saying that we have to be "enemies," but I am saying that Whites need to harden the fuck up and start standing up for EXPLICITLY White interests.
Reestablishing White homelands means DEPORTING all the non-Whites. It need not be violent or particularly painful, but it does need to HAPPEN.
Only an EXPLICITLY White nationalist White only movement will actually follow through with the REMOVAL part.
Even "balkanization" would require a powerful all-White movement to "go to bat" for White interests. Remember, blacks and browns mostly HATE US.
Seeking allies among those who can NEVER be "one of us" seems like a good way to get stabbed in the back to me.
This is my evaluation of the situation, anyway.

That said, I like that image.
"White People" indeed.

Kill yourself joyofsatan LARPer

Here to mock faggot OP. Obligatory vid related. Sage for double faggotry.

Boy I sure do hate niggers

yes

THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US

How about you fuck off instead, shill with no argument. The source of the truth does not matter, and listening to someone does not equate to fucking them or magically transform into approval of destruction of bloodlines, you unbelievable fucking retard.

If a mulatto says that 2+2=4, it still is, faggot.

Exactly. This sort of thing about Michael I realized right after he did and I listened to his "All I want to say is that they don't really care about us." You can hear Black children in the song in the background. It is clearly targeted at Africans. I knew immediately that that was why (((they))) killed him with the heart attack gun.

He was a proficient composer (every Sanic tune is him, which I also didn't realize until after he died) and obviously could craft a consistent message. It is obvious in retrospect that the kikes tried to character assassinate him for some reason with the pedo shit which never applies to the fucking hooknoses, for (((some reason))).

Anyway, anyone who can't figure this out and wants to prevent this discussion from occurring is either retarded or an enemy. I haven't seen this thread on here since he died, personally, so let's have the discussion about the kikes and maybe an user with weaponized autism will discover what happened.

Obviously. We are going to have to have some kind of cooperation to take down the kikes. Otherwise, the shapeshifters will just embed themselves everywhere else. Their plan is already "kill whitey," so guess what is going to happen if you refuse to cooperate against the kikes? Probably our total genocide as planned. Germany went down from sheer numbers.

Other races have been severely exploited by the international kike juden and the smarter members of each race know it well, just like we, the smarter members of our race, know all kinds of shit the normalfags don't.

Let's have the (old) news and palatics discussion.

not really, I mean look at India.

This is why they framed him with all that pedo shit before they killed him.

Adolf Hitler lead the first successful multicultural military in the world since Xerxes and Rome.

Xerxes couldn’t beat a rag tag bunch of skirt wearing Greeks, and Rome was a basically a monolithic dictatorship lead by a small group of interbred families.

Whew I am so scared, you’re scaring me with your chaos

Michael Jackson was jew woke, that's about it, an the jews gave him everything they had, they stole his music, took his fame, turned him into a pedophile, and drugged him and killed him.
Having said that MJ is one of the "talented 10th", like a Thomas Sowell but for music.
He should have been more open about it but he was weak and we should not be. beware anyone promising false gifts and all that.

user you have been tricked into thinking that 'diversity' means "homogeneity" when it actually means "to split", "to keep separate".

There is something about kikes where they're very anal about capitalization of jew and their refusal to type God. It's always G*d or something else.
So it's not semantics, it challenging them to actually do something to prove they're not a kike that they can't do if they're a kike.
Pic related, from a Hebrew board.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-25-10-29-24-1.png (2626x499, 112.23K)

Anyone that aims their ire, guns and fists at you jews, are okay with me.

Honestly you're a moron

Same old Hollywood image of Hitler. Yeah, totally redpilled. And Zig Forums doesn't even notice. The absolute state. Though a bit unsurprising, seeing how you are fresh from reddit you fucking summerfag.

Hitler made nobody hate anyone and did not need therapy.

LOL. "Ya think if ya could talk to it there might be something inside of it after all?" I do not really understand how grown men can be this retarded and not notice anything.

Gee, I wonder why he might have turned out not liking the people that ruined his life. Not being a kike himself he probably didn't take to the idea of perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

Leftist diversity is genocide, because it's not real diversity. Their idea of diversity is to race-mix everyone out of existence. Hitler valued true diversity, which is the idea that you should strive to preserve the uniqueness of your people and culture, no matter what people you belong to.
Just as we're on our own side. There's nothing wrong with that. You are still clearly operating under the premises that the Jews gave you. Where we all have to love each other and mix together and that's the only way to find common ground. That's a load of bullshit. There are a plethora of ways to find common ground and build mutually beneficial alliances.
It didn't fall apart into infighting when Hitler did it.
Again, you comment is all based on Jew Leftist ideas, that's why you're not seeing how it could work. There's a lot more nuance to situations than you are allowing for. You speak too much in absolutes and that's stupid and useless.
You're heart's still filled with rage. I don't begrudge you that of course. We've all been there. But you have to eventually get over it, and look at the big picture.

Attached: 1488322659643.png (1000x1500, 642.18K)

Alright user, I'll make the correction then. Thank you.

Y'all motherfuckers need more John Alan Martinson Jr.

Daily reminder that Hitler was anti racist.

Daily reminder that George Lincoln Rockwell considered Malcolm X to be the literal black Hitler.

race is a cultural issue, not an ethnic one.

Michael Jackson was redpilled af

this is not the ghetto.

michael was uncircumcised, a fact which discredited his first accuser.

Attached: Rabbi_Shmuley_Boteach_Et_Tu,_Brutus.png (635x563, 37.84K)

no one gives a shit about this trope user … yes we all know about the ideas in "do the right ting"

but it doesnt matter. Too many shitters, too many corrupt. We dont have this luxury to separate the good from the bad. At least not yet.

That nigger had so much clout in his hey day he bought the entire beatles/apple catalog. The fucking jews must have sat up and took notice.

More than likely he was raped by jews as a child and slowly he came to hate them. Also his song they don't really care about us was great. Michael was extremely talented and is heaven right now.
That song really pissed off the kikes. Heil Michael Jackson!

This video always cracks me the fuck up. If all Yakub kangs were like this I'd be cool with it.

Attached: b7997c34fb0ef3ba8f254669925ff3c1.jpg (720x960, 112.8K)

that was when the"WHACKO JACKO" stuff started in the press as a way for (((them))) to call him a monkey and tear him down while avoiding backlash

that gets me every time.

Oy vey!

Wow now Smooth Criminal makes SO MUCH SENSE…

Its about a little girl being stalked and murdered…

There was a post on reddit /conspiracy/ the other day about Nazis and the top comment was that the German army was the most diverse army in WW2.

He knew what the kikes were doing and going to do to him so he pretty much put on a show of everything they hated. If he actually believed any of it is debatable. Fuck Sony, fuck kikes, they can never kill the king of pop. Get a life faggot shits who scream "Nigger" at a man who essentially wanted to become a fascist dictator. Only kikes hate other races, if you are truly a white and a National Socialist not a "NatSoc West Side Nigger" then you will realized Hitler loved all races.

Hitler is dead you nigger faggot. Unfortunately some of us aren't going to have some of the luxurious mindsets and opinions of his time.

That being said

I think he (((knew))) but this was mostly pre-internet and then he died in 2009 right as the internet really started getting saturated with normalfaggots. I wonder if he would have been a James Woods type dissenter against the jews

I've watched his stuff for a long time, it was nice to see him branch out of gaming shit and start speaking politics since he's not a liberal retard which is what mostly infests youtube commentators

Rest in Peace, Saint Michael

Attached: saintmichael.jpg (871x1600, 234.75K)

What's everyone's take on his connection with The President?

Attached: donald-trump3.jpg (2000x1600, 1.54M)

It simply was, the jews couldn't hide that fact

Also he owned a shitton of rare WW2 documents and third reich stuff, kikes killed him and stole them. Also They Dont Care About Us has a BPM of 88

what's his end game? is he /ourguy/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 6.30.12 PM.png (241x321, 212.62K)

Attached: trump_jackson.png (613x591 899 KB, 35.34K)

Pay attention to the armbands of the soldiers as they salute
>tfw MJ was using meme magic through the power of his music because he knew his time on Earth was short and tried to redpilled the masses on (((They))) before he died
BEST TIMELINE
E
S
T

T
I
M
E
L
I
N
E

Salute begins at 1:45

this nigga said substance then pulled another ad hom of his ass in the same nonargument. WEW LADS, GOOD TIMES HERE

Attached: 1532292956400.jpg (500x500, 49.82K)

Attached: Michael Jackson - History (Official Video) (360p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (480x360, 15.16M)

snogg me flogg me
all they want to do is nig nog me

all im really saying is its ok to be white

Holy shit

Attached: to burn.png (1129x663 335.24 KB, 849.1K)

Attached: Jew Get a Gold Star.jpg (492x432, 56.8K)

What was up with that time he dangled the baby over the balcony though?