To achieve salvation, one needs to get in touch with secret knowledge

To achieve salvation, one needs to get in touch with secret knowledge

I wanted to make a chart with no fluff for the more advanced researcher. I omitted the obvious truths. These are not conspiracy theories they are topics to study. They are each on the same level of importance. It's a building block one thing leads to another. None of them are made up,A few are purposely vague with key words that only those who have a proper foundation will understand. Some items on the list may seem innocuous however upon deep study of each item you will see the significance. Skimming the wikipedia pages is not deep study. Enlightenment is not a short journey. I left out a lot of obvious truths and theories so I urge you to have an understanding of the basics before beginning this list because you will be overwhelmed with the information and burn out.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 8.01.33 PM.png (1916x1082, 3.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
occult-mysteries.org
owndoc.com/stevia/stevia-still-banned-the-stevia-fda-conspiracy/
web.archive.org/web/20170624120351/https://owndoc.com/stevia/stevia-still-banned-the-stevia-fda-conspiracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give mini TL;DR under each heading, one or two sentences, then you're really rolling.

Was gonna troll, but then i read the pic related. I would begin to research your collection of very interestic topics, however, i find your choice of anime overlay very distateful, so i will put your recommendations in the trash, where the belong.

Attached: 1500696603524.jpg (362x282, 29.79K)

that's fair

You need to get in touch with an oven.

I gave the oven to the flight. I might need them later.

A good list, but most of this is entry level.

Blaise Pascal's mystical vision

nigger you can't just go around telling everyone everything
good line up though it'll get some people moving in the right direction
the journey is different for everyone
some people just imprint themselves on you
this lady i never met before but i worked with for a night saw the books i was reading theosophy related and just let it all out
she had a lifetime of stories
if you ever get a chance to talk to a dying good witch, do it
only now after nearly a decade of learning do i get where she's coming from
she passed on probably a day or two after we worked together
ever since shits been different
herbalanon will recognize this story

Attached: all_will_be_revealed.jpg (1920x1080, 205.77K)

Why not?

I looked at child under 5 rhyming. Shit is wack full of diversity teaching for kids.

You know I can't make my mind up about Manly P. Hall. He was a mason, but everything he wrote in "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" about all spirituality being based on the cycles of the sun was right on the nose. So not sure if the hate for him is just boomers, stormweenies and spergs frothing at the mouth because "Mason = Jew" or if there is a (((fatal flaw))) hidden within his work.

Attached: b430b18a1b562834a5e764422e4a0090cc9e28e170651bc4f157171f0a466370.png (764x744, 141.82K)

secret society faggot. sage

Nge is one of the greatest things ever

Also praise kek everyday unironically though, its crazy how much it bleeds into your life once you see and believe; meme responsibly

I'm loving the manga… I still eat meat but a lot less.

He was an honorary mason IIRC because he figured the stuff out on his own.

Because to most people the knowledge falls on deaf ears. It's not so much that you shouldn't tell people so much as that your efforts are better used elsewhere. There's a reason we're here on 8/pol/.

that's gnosticism retard

yep looks legit

never cast your pearls before swine

he was legit. freemasonry as a value system back in it's inception was good, it was all about building up the spirit from within. of course it was eventually overtaken by kikes.

I'd say get better taste in anime

Neon Genesis is great

10/10

Do you actually have anything you want to talk about, or is this post just a list of random ideas in mysticism? Maybe explain what you mean by 'salvation', 'secret knowledge', and 'enlightenment'.

The basics of what, nigger?

The truth is right in front of you but nobody looks because everyone just takes shit at face value, and our systems of civilization have broken down.

This shit used to be taught to everyone long ago.

Fill me in plox

okay but why though?

i'll be honest he's completely skippable I just threw him on the list because I personally got some insights from a couple books I read. I have only read 2 of them and don't really plan on reading any more

No Bogdonovs either. OP is a fag as always.

It’s even easier now than before, how do newfags and shills keep fucking this up.

There are actually fairly good basic bitch documentaries on jewtube for about a third of that list. Only one of you will bother though.

So you made a list of topics for people who have no lives to go study. Great, really contributing here user. I'll get right to it after I stop needing to work for a living.

The story of Hitler's mentor is very interesting. A Swede, he even emigrated to America after the war… under the fucking radar.

This. You can't just throw a bunch of shit on the ground and yell "go study!"… it's just bad form. At least give a one sentence synopsis for each thing so people are motivated to learn. If not it just look like cryptic bullshit for code-cracker nerds.

Sounds good to me.
Another cicada project hopeful

looks like a bunch of new age stuff to me:

This is far more interesting:

astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

The other issue I have with this thread is that I'm working on something that I believe is important, and I wouldn't present my findings in such an unhelpful manner. If my project bears fruit, my first action will be to make it as accessible as possible for others to learn from. Here's an example of if I were to act like OP, instead of try and find the answer and provide it for everyone:
Electrical Discharge Machining
Pulse EDM
Benjamin Fleming
RAMPS 1.4
Gun Drilling

Pure math is the answer.

Thanks mate! And like the other user said a micro tl;dr would be nice, maybe a supplementary image?
Nice touch with EoE. Still gives me shivers down the spine. Have a theme song!

occult-mysteries.org

Good luck.

Attached: 1531751108420.jpg (640x960, 81.21K)

Is gnosticism not just the opposite side of materialism? The idea that all things material are bad? Honest question.

There are very few people in this existence with open minds, hence the need to be careful of what you share with whom.

In the strict sense, no. Gnosticism is generally the belief in another/higher plane of existence than material reality. Many gnostic religions preached a sort of manichaeanistic cosmology in which the material=bad and the immaterial=good, so they've basically become intertwined in casual usage.

Ah, I see. I've heard and believe in the idea of "so above, as below" which I guess is part of the belief. For without the material world, what could the other planes influence, right?

No, no it's not.

Attached: platos disgust.png (832x1119, 1.39M)

Freemasonry was easy to subvert because of its relation to (((christianity))). Jewish religions contain many plagiarized and stolen myths and esoteric concepts. Because freemasonry relied on those, it was easy for kikes to enter.

One example of this is the Qabbalah and the (((Kabbalah))). The Qabbalah contains many things that Egyptian magicians used. The Kabbalah is a plagiarized version of it with jewish ideas tacked on and jewish names swapped in to take out Egyptian names and terms. If you were a freemason preceding Manly P Hall's time, keep in mind that the complete takeover of it was occurring during his time but started befoe, you would already be relying on jewish versions of the Qabbalah symbols and what that entails. Thus, the uses in Freemasonry were already susceptible to jewish infiltration because of jewish influence tainting things as far back as Ancient Egypt.

God, this movie was such boring pretentious tripe by a mentally ill jap.

That's gnosticism, mate.
Secret knowledge = forbidden truth

There's only one way to salvation, and that's through eternal and open truth, such as the truth from the Gospels.

Read Rene Girard. Stop being a faggot.

I liked it.

CuckState? Is that him? Thank god he didn't commit suicide yet! Let's hope he keeps hiding his unsuccessful performance in STEM academia from himself.

sage for obvious:

OP, I would add the book Zhuan Falun from Li Hongzhi, Falun Gong founder, and maybe also his other writings. Good insights there.

Fucking BILL COOPER BITCH!!LOL

nah stay in the now as normies aint gonna read all that shit let alone research fuck all.nice list however it's all miscalculation of resources bait to send a goncerned on a rabbit hole journey that leads right back to this post which is going nowhere.

Forbidden by who? And why? Think about that.
don't take this pic seriously

Attached: ascensional levels.jpg (1024x835, 256.98K)

This. or gtfo

Maybe you should not believe in things you don't understand

Attached: ntps3ko95a1rk4nywo6_250.gif (245x135, 742.44K)

yeah, I wasn't gonna

Hall was never initiated in the physical craft, they invited him in long after he wrote about them. He basically was one of us, after WWII, and during the great depression, he stocked up on ancient philosophical manuscripts and got to studying. This is now the basis for the PRS library, which has an original 1623 Shakespeare, complete works of Bacon, Boehme, and others. Listen to his lectures, and Joseph Campbell, and you will get a really solid idea of what it is all about. Unlike the degenerates Watts and McKenna, they don't blackpill, and steer you in the direction of personal growth, in accordance with universal principle, towards whatever purpose you believe is meaningful for you. The only kooky thing he pushed that seems bullshit imo is the theosophy crap which Blavatsky and Bailey basically made up or paraphrased from Eliphas Levi.

I have read almost everything he had written (there's dozens of lesser known works), and can answer just about any question you have on the man, or his teachings.

Attached: Zardoz.jpg (500x610, 146.14K)

What was the first word which John the Baptist preached, the first word that Jesus preached, and the first thing out of Peter's mouth at Pentecost when they asked what they must do to be saved?
REPENT.

Only the lost knowledge of the ancients and their arcane magiks can save us now.

This is smiley-tier garbage. Get fucked

Read CG Jung and get fucked

I have one specific form of autism that makes me absolutely rage at posters like OP.

Here why you're a faggot

Get the fuck out of the rabbit hole and ground yourself in knowns and logic for a little bit. Actual events peppered into chains of variables, does not make all conspiracies true.

Why not just tell us what you are trying to expose? Why do you give us topics? You could have made a paragraph about your conclusions instead. I've seen posters do this all the time, and they are usually boomers, as for some reason, boomers have lost all sense of critical explanation, and they rely on hour long YouTube videos.

Here's why you don't tell us.

I dont think your conclusions, thoughts, are clear enough to put them into words. You have a vague kind of feeling. That you are fighting evil by spreading your knowledge. Bullshit.

And, you get the superiority of being the guru.

Factual conspiracies god tier. Nephelem lizard people boomer tier.

It is all just a game user. There is nothing anyone can 'tell' you that will help you solve. The game is; I have secret knowledge and I will share with you IF…blah, blah, blah.

This ignores the fact that all the processing of the 'secret knowledge' must occur within your mind already, with your understanding already, so no one can 'impart' something to you that you must (and do) already know to receive it.

Let me explain this better…language and all information input must be PERCEIVED by you, the individual. There is no way for someone outside yourself to ensure that you have PERCEIVED what they intended, due to the incalculable myriad of personal experience and perceptual ability that comprise YOU. Thus it becomes an moot exercise (most of the time in power politics with someone trying to ROB you of something, time, money, sex, attention, etc). No matter how much you 'discuss' you cannot verify perception and they cannot be sure you have understanding. So the beginning and end of knowledge is WITHIN, not without. You can stimulate knowledge via exposure but no one can grant give or prompt enlightenment without your own achieving of it.

As well as the fact that your own path is solely dependant on a lifetime of personal experience, its relevance and your ability to perceive (we all don't see the same color 'red'…we just have trained ourselves via social contract to AGREE that something is 'red'…this is not the same thing as something actually BEING RED or BEING PERCEIVED UNIVERSALLY, deviance is ostracized and thus we can control the narrative without seeking the truth of the individual or individual perception; so we are all seeking lies in this current paradigm). You literally could gain all the enlightenment you would ever need by staring at a spoon (or better yet, nothing), because only you would ever understand the relevance of that object in relation to your experience and accumulated lifetime of knowledge. No one can ever impart this gift to you, it has to come from within and could be found anywhere based on your own perception.

Have you ever taken an art class where there was a complex object in the middle and everyone sat around the periphery looking and drawing what they perceived? Well same thing, except the entire world is a 360 mass of eyes looking all at one thing from different angles [gif 2; but the eyes would all be looking inward]. All of their individual perceptions are valid, none are the same, as well as none actually being the object itself, it is all a function of perception. If we were to think of this in the 3D relativistic world we would also have to include that the object itself would respond to the gaze of those perceiving it and mutate according to who gazed at it most intently (this would be a function of concentration; to cause the object one gazes on to mutate the most via one's perception). And if we were to consider the whole system we would have to say that we are all chasing it to perceive it at the speed of light. The ball would descend or ascend (depending solely on one's position and perception [there is no 'up' in space as well as no 'down' there is only outer and inner and trajectory]).

Anyway, that is enough blah, blah blah…since I feel another 'global delete' of my comments coming on, I think I will save this comment for posterity.

TL;DR user, the entire thing…the entire 'system'…everything they have ever TOLD YOU is 'true' is a TOTAL SCAM…only you can decide your perception for yourself…thus enlightenment is WITHIN.

Attached: fibonacci-time-vortex.jpg (1024x768 1.75 MB, 92.07K)

Oh, one last thing I forgot to add…if we look at something as abstract as sequential numbering (so meaningless in reality) is the number 665 the same as 666? They are side by side in sequence, right? Logically they would share certain characteristics? And they MIGHT…but we can never know because in between them there is a gap of eternity. So, dividing the space between them we come up with 665.5, 665.25, 665.125…on until we progress to infinity or the event horizon…we can't approach it from the other side either. There is infinity in between these two things, they are completely unverifiable to each other. How much more so is something complex and viable like your perception in comparison to others. More than infinity lies between you because the perceiver is altering that which is gazed on. The whole 'I can share with you something secret', becomes a game… They cannot because the whole thing is in motion and shifting. There is nothing to be verified…only thing in existence is your perception and something for you to chase (should you choose). If you chose to chase it you will alter it due to your perception…btw by the time they are 'telling you' this level you are either ready to die or you are not capable of altering their perception any longer. They DON'T WANT you to alter their game…but I don't care…alter away, it's your life, is it not? Have a blast. Change and challenge EVERYTHING you desire. This was the whole purpose of the gift of free will, which was subsequently put in chains so that you could be a slave to the unworthy and undeserving.

Attached: 10-Les-Miserables-London.jpg (960x639, 61.76K)

I hate this smug faggotry. So I'm supposed to google "planets" and then connect that to Leon Trotsky? At least put it in order or something.

First take the 432 Hz pill and free your mind u a bit. Then you can start doing actual work. Once you free yourself from the 440 Hz Jew your thoughts will be clearer and you can reach into knowledge stored in your brain you forgot about.

I know there's 432 Hz converters online, but is there a free mass converter anywhere? I've got a metric fuckton of songs and I don't wanna have to do them one by one.

It doesn't take that long to do them one by one I've already busted through 19 songs just fucking around. I use audacity it works pretty well. Besides repairs done by 432 Hz are much faster then any potential damage 440 Hz can cause it's not like you are on some time clock or even need to stop listening to 440 Hz altogether.

probably a dumb question but are films and tv in 440hz.?

what is this 23&me endgame referenced in OP? did several searches, found nothing

Hear here

They wanted to easily classify who to kill (what better way than getting you to take a DNA test)…same thing we want to do to identify who has jew blood and kill them. Even one drop contaminates the entire DNA.

is this speculatory? or was there a leak?

I've heard bad things about their company, like adding mud % to "combat racism" but honestly, my results where 100% euro, even on the updates they do.

Yes. So for a while people were looking for a different music scale Pythagorean tuning worked but it had issues didn't allow for more (((adventurous))) music as kikepedia says. The Nazis found out if you played 440 Hz music it influences how people received information so they used it as a way to influence those on the fence into siding with them passively they did not change the entire music scale just used it as a tool. Unfortunately the Nazis lost the war and the Kikes got a hold of this information with a huge campaign by the fucking Rockefeller's they changed the Universal music scale from 432 Hz into 440 Hz. There is a reason MK Ultra shit involved music so much

The change to 440 Hz was fully realized when movies became mainstream. You could subtly brainwash people without them even realizing it. It's one of the reasons the Kikes are so pissed people aren't watching their movies anymore while at the same time all the Leftist can do is quote movies and think they are legitimate arguments. We do the same but our own brainwashing went on a different path.

FYAB is a reference to the topic "Find Your Ancient Bloodline". the above poster said what the implications are

Woah that is an interesting number.

There is no other reason to classify all the American and European populaces DNA…

Take this garbage back to /x/ if you have nothing of substance to say.

What are you talking about? This is the beating heart of politics…this is the foundational purpose of all systematic grabs for power. There is literally nothing more worthy of Zig Forumss attention than a discussion of the root of all modern society and power accretion systems.

Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon is probably the most important one from this list. But none of this is necessary for salvation: you only need to call upon the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins to achieve salvation.

very interesting - thanks

Ok I’ll bite I’ve read quite a few of the works in your Op. and I am left wondering what your getting at that is a disjunct body of work and I don’t see the point?

Your list is shit-tier and unhelpful, nobody is going to investigate this shit. No one cares about arbitrary names on a page. I know half of it already and I would never, ever provide anyone with such a shit-tier, unhelpful list.
You don't care about enlightening others, you're just a lazy smug faggot doing a mirror wank. KYS.

Might as well slip Qliphoth in there with Qabalah too.

I'll admit Michael W Ford is skippable.

you don't understand the implications of Jinn and it belongs on the list.

Well then. It appears we are on the same path.
There is one eternal truth.

For the apprentice magician, I would suggest beginning and practicing Yoga, and Martial Arts before attempting Evocations, or Invocations. The Yoga, and Martial Arts will train your mind to become one pointed. When you can maintain inner silence with your will, then you will be ready for Magick.

Poke Runyon for information on King Solomon's Western Ceremonial tradition.

Hermeticism: The Kybalion, Corpus Hermeticus.

The Tao.

Yoga.

It's honestly not a bad collection of things to know, but I'm not sure how knowing all of these things will lead to salvation or a "final understanding." Every human that has lived (well, the ones with IQs above room temp) has searched for ultimate meaning, both of their selves individually and that of humanity in general. Are we significant in the universe, or are we just a routine fractal outgrowth?

The way I see it, secret knowledge breaks down into two classifications: world/material control and divine/quantum control. You can study the first and understand it just by reading business books, polysci or psychological literature. It's all long term planning, knowing how to manipulate people, etc - from critical theory to alinsky to hollywood, the mechanisms for controlling populations are not secret anymore. Anyone on Zig Forums has discovered the masters of the world control scheme, be it Jews, ancient criminal orgs and bloodlines, etc. But the bridge from the material to the divine breaks down once you start hitting Bill Cooper's MS series and and magick/gnostic/sacred geometry stuff.

Basically there is the real power that humans are capable of doing on our own, and then there is a bunch of weird shit we have been trying to tap into since our beginning, what might be termed by (((modern science))) as quantum mechanics, that seems to be inaccessible or, if it is possible, extremely guarded. I have not seen proof or evidence of either magic or divine truth, and I have studied most of your list. I honestly believe it's just a bunch of larping.

Then start talking about it in an approachable fashion instead of larping as a Freemason and pretending it’s all 3deep5me.

Freemasons wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole, nor I them…so I don't know what you are talking about. I am being as 'approachable' as I can possibly be in this thread and I am disappointed that you don't have value for my effort.

Then tell me what this thread is even about and how it relates to politics.

…you bend over and let me fuck you in the ass, said the gnostic.

Capped and sharing similar ideas

Attached: Memes uphold the status quo.png (1795x1912 509.07 KB, 1.72M)

eww grim…I am glad I don't know any of those butt buzzards; but really, is there any difference in the Homosexual Occult Theocracy worldwide (mason, guru, buddhist, catholic, jew) can you spot the pattern? ;)

the root of politics is religion. Religion was the very beginning of the control paradigm. There is no difference AT ALL between religion and politics/religion and finance/religion and education/ religion and entertainment/religion and education.

The whole thing including all its parts is a control paradigm that is systematized to impose their ideology over and above your ideology. The 'greatest secret' ever told is that you are not your own person because they have written over your programming and now you are nothing more than a clone/extension of their own view.

All those disparate eyes which would have been a diverse system, became one eye and the combined force of its gaze is what drives the whole paradigm now. They are always on the lookout for anyone who is outside their ONE EYE…their 'god' ;) I am not very impressed with them.

You are in a prison for your mind Neo…

Attached: pan opticon eye.jpg (208x320 179.38 KB, 22.83K)

Oh there is some interesting stuff in those two. My most sincere thanks for sharing that. :) I think I am going to archive.is this thread and download as well it before it gets deleted.

So I've read through this whole thread, and still OP is vague and useless. Well at least you got to LARP as a transcendentiary.

Get off the YouTube uselessness and dive into concrete hobbies like math or carpentry. If you try to build a house that has an "internal secret knowledge" that "just works," I can guarantee it's going to fall on you because your muddled in metaphysical nonsense instead of rigid functionalities.

All yin and no yang.
but then again you knew this because of the enlightenment

>It's justifiable to lie and cheat the goyim "profane" because they're subhuman filth fit only for servitude!
I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to fall for this sucking fucking bullshit. Here's a hint: occult/new age/masonic/kabbalah/mystery faggots lie to every single level of their followers, over and over and over.

It's a scam for people who want to feel special and in control. I get it, you realize there's a lot more to the world than you were led to believe. You want to know more, and here's someone promising to give you answers. But ""there is no truth here."" There is only enslavement.

Why would you ever trust someone who admittedly lies to you? You'd really sit there and let them slap their cocks in your face over and over, just on the off chance that maybe "this" time they'll finally tell you the truth? Are you really that much of a little bitch? I hope not. Don't ever stop seeking the truth, but there's nothing to be learned from liars.

Who are they? What is their ideology? What is my 'programming'? If I am under "their" control, how is this effected? What is this paradigm?

Do you have concrete facts, or just religious mysticism?

(OP)
Have fun accessing it or finding any information.
Very helpful.
Please not the Planet X meme.
The electric Universe theory is way more important than any of this bullshit. Same with quantum bullshit and relativity. Its just a blanket that overshadows the success of the early 20th century. Electricity hasn't been fully explored and hides the biggest wonders to humanity.
Hould be Savitri Devi instead. The person who actually connected Hitler with Vishnu.
Who cares about that ape? He is an insignificant piece of crap stuck to our recent history. He and his delusional gay memes don't deserve a single neuron in our brains.
Very important for an esoteric understanding of the Universe but it takes a lifetime to figure out. Big time consumer.
Should start at understanding the human being as close to being demigods: "Pineal gland third eye" That's all where you start and understanding our real history from Miguel Serrano and Helena Blavatsky which will show the laws of seven and that we are millions of years old. We have the capability to see the past and the future and leave our physical body (only if you drink clean water and choose what you consume carefully. Fasting is the key to decalcifying your pineal gland and Iodine, D2 vitamin)

VERY IMPORTANT:
Stevia rebaudiana
This plant is fucking insane. This plant can replace sugar(glucose). Its extract is 300 times stronger but doesn't kill your liver and make you a fat diabetic ass with rotting teeth and it actually makes diabetic people more tolerant of glucose which is unhealthy as fuck. Other sweeteners are just as fucking bad for you of not even worse (mostly the case). Humans need fructose (fruit sugar). This plant helps vessel calcification, high blood pressure, mouth infections because it kills a many types of bacteria and viruses. Contains useful shit like cesium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zink, iron, cobalt, P, A, E, C vitamins, beta-karotin. It improves oxygen transfer to cells, normalises fermenting processes in your gut, neutralises and removes many toxins from your body as well as radioactive elements and it makes you pee like a champ. This plant is piss cheap and a couple produces enough for a family if taken care of. The jewish soft drink companies want you unhealthy. This plant is suppressed greatly and in fact banned from EU and USA as food but legal only as supplements. (Grow it or buy it goy). Problems start when people know this thing exists. Don't bother checking the english wikipedia page its fucking empty. I'm trying to translate from my own language because english wiki is jewed empty of any useful documents and sources. Jew pharma nose this.
Only good page I've found on this with extensive research:
owndoc.com/stevia/stevia-still-banned-the-stevia-fda-conspiracy/
web.archive.org/web/20170624120351/https://owndoc.com/stevia/stevia-still-banned-the-stevia-fda-conspiracy/
Other than my complaints above I think we are on a good track to the best knowledge. (I've never heard about some of these topics so I cannot elaborate on those)

got a pdf?